Thread: How dumb are these Ausi journos from Al Jiz

Thanks

Default How dumb are these Ausi journos from Al Jiz

They made this perfectly reasonable with proof enough story about Malaysia, the racism capital of Asia. They spent enough time in country to research and make it and did not realize the bummis would go ballistic over it?

Then they are still there in the country when Al Jiz broadcast it world wide! haha Next story will be how much flesh the ratan takes off your backside..

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

eaglem (12-07-20),hazman (11-07-20)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,961 Times in 1,525 Posts

How dumb are Ausi journos
    What topic title should have been, IMHO

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

@ 4:50 damn I miss those rotis and curry....

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

Guiseppe (11-07-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

I think all the workers + the illegal works should leave that pitiful Malaysia and let there own do the dirty work. Pufff they wont do it there like South Arabia, lazy lazy and they dont want to get the hands dirty.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

hca (15-07-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Comment i heard from some one who had lived and worked there was the locals are dead lazy, if it was not for the Chinese and immigrant workers, nothing would get done
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

enf (15-07-20),hca (15-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Comment i heard from some one who had lived and worked there was the locals are dead lazy, if it was not for the Chinese and immigrant workers, nothing would get done
    100% correct.

I have done quite a few projects there over the years. I could write a book on the place, racist, religious persecution, corrupt as hell and all are blatantly denied by the bumis in public who think they re above all others, with a chip in the shoulder to go with it if slightly educated.

Lots of religious bulldust but you learn time off for Friday prayers is often a trip to the whores..

Contract 101: All subcontractors, local hires are verified non malay owned or operated. The "Chinese, Indian or Epat only" policy is a must there. Ibans and Dyaks are ok as well.

That's why it was called Malaysia, the Poms imported the Chinese and Indians then renamed it to Malaya but after the war the locals reverted. Must have known something at least.

malaise has a new slang
    Last edited by hca; 15-07-20 at 04:37 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    100% correct.

I have done quite a few projects there over the years. I could write a book on the place, racist, religious persecution, corrupt as hell and all are blatantly denied by the bumis in public who think they re above all others, with a chip in the shoulder to go with it if slightly educated.

Lots of religious bulldust but you learn time off for Friday prayers is often a trip to the whores..

Contract 101: All subcontractors, local hires are verified non malay owned or operated. The "Chinese, Indian or Epat only" policy is a must there. Ibans and Dyaks are ok as well.

That's why it was called Malaysia, the Poms imported the Chinese and Indians then renamed it to Malaya but after the war the locals reverted. Must have known something at least.

malaise has a new slang
    I agree to a large extent. The Chinese were always the ones with smarts in money, and Indians were the mainly, but not always, the labourers. And from painful experience, in the early 80's, if you ever had anything to do in any official capacity, you really tried to avoid the Bumis to deal with. They just seemed to stuff everything up. So you'd approach the Chinese first, Indian second, then if you had no other choice, try and explain to the Bumi what you wanted. We had a few Chinese friends, and domestic help were always Indian, but had very little to do with the Bumis.