Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Carrying out his Duties without disruption while recovering.
    Doesen't sound like they expect him to be too crook. I hope he gets over it easily as does his Mrs as well.

I wonder if they will be testing him every day to make sure and monitor when he is actually over it?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Here's your chance to test your injecting bleach idea, Donald.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Here's your chance to test your injecting bleach idea, Donald.
    And a couple of UV flouro tubes up the blurta just to make sure... Actually add a couple of infrared ones as well... just to make sure he is properly done.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Many trials have shown no benefit.
    Still insisting on it would be deranged.
    As usual, enf is much better informed than you.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

george65 (03-10-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

I think this thread should be closed ...............and most posters tested for a terminal dose of TDS..............its 'kin sad the lunacy being displayed in this thread

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    I think this thread should be closed ...............and most posters tested for a terminal dose of TDS..............its 'kin sad the lunacy being displayed in this thread
    Yeah but it's no different to the TDS and lunacy displayed everywhere else in any form of media atm.

Thanks

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

There is so much disinformation, slander, prejudice and plain rudeness in this thread, it does need to be closed I think.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post

There is so much disinformation, slander, prejudice and plain rudeness in this thread, it does need to be closed I think.
    Sounds to me like you have just written a perfectly accurate summation of the presidential race, not the thread.....

Personally, I'm not inclined to close the thread, but if another moderator wanted to I wouldn't object. Another will probably start anyway as this election is a microcosm of whats happening all over the western world IMO. Division and disintegration, which will eventually lead to totalitarianism.

It's already happening here in some states. Did anyone see McGowans petulant performance the other day?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (04-10-20)

Thanks

Have you been watching any of the MSM for the past 4 Years?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Have you been watching any of the MSM for the past 4 Years?
    Clearly not as I don't know what MSM is.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    No one is questioning your right to vote, just seems the basis for whom you choose to vote for is rather mystifying.
    Funny thing is you contradict yourself. On Post 163 down the Very bottom you say "then frankly I would have to question if you should be able to vote at all?" but on post 173 you said " No one is questioning your right to vote" so which one is it.
    Have you ever notice here is Oz and the US that Labor wins a election and then the Liberal win and then it labor again then liberal and the same goes for the US where The Democrats wins then the Republicans then the Democrats then sometimes Democrats win twice and the same goes for the Republicans and the same goes for the Libs and Labor where you have 3 terms of Labor and at the Same time you have 2 to 4 terms of Conservatives in power and the reason why it happens is because of people like me that vote on what the sitting government had done you have the flip and flop of Governments today but If You are a ZEALOT you and people like Paul Murray will vote CONTINUALLY Vote conservatives,conservatives conservatives and dont give a shit how bad they are or the other people will vote LABOR, LABOR, LABOR and I'm not like this as I have voted Liberals and Labor (Never Greens) but If the POPULATION suffers from Zealotry noting will change.
    For me Trump he is a loony when it comes to Covid 19 but the rest I WOULD VOTE FOR HIM IF I WAS a AMERICAN Citizen and seeing on what the Democrats are doing and seeing on what they have selected for their leader a half wit only because of age and sickness I would never vote for him. Surly the Democrats could have selected something better that Biden.

Now when it comes to the QLD State election I will vote Labor. I dont give a Shit what other good and bad the government has done but all I'm looking at is COVID 19 because if I lived in Victoria I would be DEAD because I have no Tolerance again any viral infection. What I'm about to say is VERY IMPORTANT See for the last 20 years I have been in Hospital in Sydney and Brisbane FOR THE FLU ONLY!!!. Now where do I gets these Flues as I RARELY go out because our house is our Castle and dont need to go out but why do I get the FLU at least 2 to 4 times a year, WHY? MY DAUGHTER because my Daughter is my Carer after the strokes I had as She goes out to get the food or Rarely goes out with her boyfriend because he works all the time $$$$ and now and then she come home with a virus and the first thing I say to her is YOU GOT THE DAMM Flu or something, look at you watering eyes and she says to me Yes dad I feel sick when I woke up that Morning.
    Now I can totally keep away from her as we have a big House but anything from 4 to 7 days later I will feel sick and the Very, very , very Last Flu she have given me was the start of 2020 around the start of Covid (i was tested for Covid and I was ok) but had this DAMM flu for 3 months yet my Daughter got rid of it in 10 days and if this was COVID 19 I WOULD BE DEAD and I thank the Premier for this because she have save the lives of many in this State.
    I am not a ZEALOT.
    For me the state Election will be Labor, The Next Federal Election will be Liberal and for me the US if I was there and a person that lived there I WOULD VOTE TRUMP all because of their Stronger Economy before covid and the Stance against CHINA.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing"

If you used that as a reason to shut down threads, there wouldn't be many left open..

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (04-10-20),mtv (04-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    If you used that as a reason to shut down threads, there wouldn't be many left open..
    You are right, I could go OT and point out so many others that could benefit from being closed, but this one in particular has turned into something that I personally think is way below normal decency.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (04-10-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    It is being reported that he is being treated with REGN-COV2 an experimental drug that contains copies of human antibodies.
    This makes total sense and it is therefore likely that he will just experience minor symptoms.
    Nowhere do I find any mention of Hydroxychloroquine.
    Somebody must have told him if he still insisted on Hydroxychloroquine that he will die and then MIGHT lose the election.
    If they said he WILL LOSE the election they would surely get fired.
    Yes I read that,

Trump receives experimental antibody treatment for Covid-19 diagnosis
    The treatment, from Regeneron, is currently being studied in clinical trials.

President Donald Trump has received an experimental drug following his diagnosis of Covid-19, the White House said Friday.

"As a precautionary measure, he received a single 8 gram dose of Regeneron's polyclonal antibody cocktail. He completed the infusion without incident," Dr. Sean Conley, the president's physician, wrote in a memorandum.

The drug cocktail is a combination of two so-called monoclonal antibodies. The treatment is meant to provide the body's immune system with a temporary, but immediate, boost to fight off the coronavirus.

Monoclonal antibodies (or, in this case, polyclonal because there are two in the cocktail) are made in a lab to mimic the body's natural antibodies. Antibodies act by recognizing specific germs — in this case, SARS-CoV-2, the virus that causes Covid-19 — and harnessing the immune system to fight them off.

The therapy, though still unproven, is considered by experts to be one of the most promising treatment options for the illness.

Regeneron confirmed it provided its drug to the president under what is called "compassionate use," through which the Food and Drug Administration allows access to experimental drugs outside of clinical trials for patients with a life-threatening condition or serious disease.

The treatment is currently being studied in clinical trials as a potential treatment and possible prevention of illness in people who have been exposed. The drug company said Tuesday that early evidence from the trials suggest the treatment appears to be beneficial in patients with mild to moderate illness.

"It decreased viral load, and made symptoms resolve faster," Dr. Todd Rice, an associate professor of medicine at Vanderbilt University Medical Center in Nashville, Tennessee, said. Rice is not involved with Regeneron's clinical trials.

Trump is said to have mild symptoms, including fatigue and a low-grade fever. As a precautionary measure, the president has been taken to Walter Reed National Military Medical Center.

The letter from the president's physician also said Trump has been taking zinc, vitamin D, the heartburn drug famotidine, a daily aspirin and a sleep aid called melatonin. All of those are sold over the counter. There is no solid evidence any might help treat Covid-19.

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (04-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Now now Enf, if that video isn't a major case of TDS then my name is not Fester, ha ha.

Meanwhile the conspiracies about Trumps condition are going ballistic, allegedly fuelled with contradictions from his doctor.
    Fact is People don't trust anybody anymore, not what the white house reports nor the hospital and of course not the media, so everybody makes up what suits them.
    One conspiracy is that they made it up for publicity, sympathy, when he gets back fully healthy he shows how strong he is, kind of makes sense but even I don't believe that.

I am quite certain the new antibody IV will do it's job. This treatment make perfect sense and to annoy you all it has been reported from his doctor that Trump asked for Hydroxychloroquine but it was not given.
    It is old news but for the uninformed here on this forum:

Of course if you are a fan of Clive Palmer trying to earn a buck you don't want to hear any of that, I think he might still have a trail running but officially most trails are shut down here too.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

He's the president of the US. They can treat him with shaken tea leaves as far as I care......

It's all TDS....he makes it or he doesn't....

I notice that the lie "he never condemned white supremacy and the KKK" is abounding everywhere. I was showed a replay of that bit and he clearly does. The moderator talks over the top of him.

My view on the whole Trump thing is the same...the cure will be worse than the disease....

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Funny thing is you contradict yourself. On Post 163 down the Very bottom you say "then frankly I would have to question if you should be able to vote at all?" but on post 173 you said " No one is questioning your right to vote" so which one is it.
    Yes, I see your point in that I did contradict myself however, you also took it out of context. What I said was:

If you are going to ignore all other parameters and measurements and base your vote on the musings of one TV Reporter out of pure revenge, then frankly I would have to question if you should be able to vote at all?
    And I also said, That's the most Illogical and irrational thing I have heard of in some time! And I stand by that.

However, the Contradictions have not been mine alone. Your initial statement was :

Yes I'm fair but not like ZEALOT PAUL MURRAY and because of him I will Vote Labor in the next QLD Election so will my family so will my friend that live north to me (spoke to them about this) and has Sky News on Win all because of the way PAUL MURRAY BEHAVES as we and others can see through Paul Murray and see him as it stands.....
    Which was what I was talking about.
    Now your position on your voting decision has changed to :

Now when it comes to the QLD State election I will vote Labor. I dont give a Shit what other good and bad the government has done but all I'm looking at is COVID 19 because if I lived in Victoria I would be DEAD because I have no Tolerance again any viral infection.
    [/QUOTE]

No mention of Paul Murray, you now saying you would base your vote on the way the covid Crisis has been handled. That's a VERY different and far more logical basis than what you first said.
    Seems we have both been inconsistant and maybe didn't say exactly what we meant and were thinking.

One thing we Certainly agree on is:

Surly the Democrats could have selected something better that Biden.
    I don't mind Trump at all. He's a Pollie and has been a good one far as I can see in he knows how to work a crowd and please the people if nothing else.
    That said, I cannot get over the fact as I have siad before, In a country the size of the US which must have 10's Of Millions of Democrat supporters, Bidumb was the guy they thought was their best chance of knocking Trump off the perch for the top spot. It just boggles my Mind!

I cannot in all honest see what the man has going for him. At best I see that his appeal surmounts to the fact he's Trumps Opposition and If they put up a Dancing bear, it would have the exact same appeal and basis for support. Far as I can see they would have been far better to put up some relatively unknown 40 something Mayor That didn't have skeletons in his closet and didn't have a record of doing nothing and the stigma of family Corruption. A clean slate with a person they could have touted as Relatively young, fresh and lets face it, Coherent, who could see the term out no problem would have been a FAR better base to start from.
    Least they could have got the guy out the basement and doing rallies and things like Trump and Built support.

Starting with a guy that should be in a Nursing home even by the standards of people who ARE in a nursing home just seems an exercise in futility to me. And again, the ONLY appeal the guy has is he is trumps Opposition. I have not seen the demos push one attribute of sleepy Joe himself. They have pushed the party line as they would with the Dancing bear but not a single achievement or other attribute that makes him worthy let alone the better guy for the job.

Maybe it makes no difference anyway. The thing the whole party seem to be relying on other than some leftist greenwashed ideals in Trump hatred.
    I think they are going to come up short on that. If they couldn't get hitlery across the line with it they have no chance now Trump has won a lot of people over.
    Yet to hear of a Trump supporter going the other way but a lot that were against him and still maybe prefer him to sleepy Joe and the demo rats.

Thanks

You are right, I could go OT and point out so many others that could benefit from being closed, but this one in particular has turned into something that I personally think is way below normal decency.
    Again, Have you not see ANYTHING of what is going on in the media, social and otherwise.
    Pollies, Journos and celebs here suggesting if not flat out stating they hope Trump dies or other smartarse quips which amount to a Primary School kid saying " Sucked In!" and this is from so called leaders and persons of note. There was one ABC bitch that commented when she heard the news that she didn't have any champange to pop.
    This is in reference to someone catching what they have all been pushing as a deadly Virus?

It's not rare cases, the leftards are pissing their pants in excitement and cant put these slurs into the public domain quick enough to show their virtue signaling and single mindedness of wanting to be a part of the brainless rabble.

If that's not below normal decency to wish someone dead or Gravely il.. I don't know what is and if what is said here is too much for your delicate sensibilities, maybe you better go back to the Knitting or Pre schooler forums.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    You always Find the best ones!

• Page 10 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617181920 ... LastLast