Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Geez... is that all you got!

I won't even start what mental disorders experienced psychologists have diagnosed in Trump.

Name one.........just one 'experienced' and dare I say...............sane, not a rabid trump hating lefty with a severe case of TDS who is not a shill for the MSM machine that has been sowing sedition for the past four years ??????

You reallllllly need to stop watching the abc/MSM uncle

hey.........I get it, I think damn near everyone reading/contributing to these austere pages find Trump to be an ass and of questionable moral standing.........but guess what.........the reason for all the hate from the left/MSM is for the simple reason that he is not a sock puppet to corporate Amerika..................unlike bidums and his gorilla sidekick

Its all a circus ......................

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (01-11-20),hinekadon (02-11-20),kclar (03-11-20),OSIRUS (02-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    For those that are finding some of the posts in this thread a little challenging to decipher, I’ll offer the following:

MSM = ?? (NFI)
    The only one that was in Common use I didn't make up myself and you couldn't decipher the most widely used one of all!

Well done on the others though.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Name one.........just one 'experienced' and dare I say...............sane, not a rabid trump hating lefty with a severe case of TDS who is not a shill for the MSM machine that has been sowing sedition for the past four years ??????

.....the reason for all the hate from the left/MSM is for the simple reason that he is not a sock puppet to corporate Amerika..................unlike bidums and his gorilla sidekick

It's taken me a while to figure the sheer hate for Trump. Obviously most is media fed but that comes from the top, namely other Pollies, and you hit the nail on the head.
    He's not interested in doing deals with Big Biz, he's NOT in the political game to benefit unlike Bidum who is .
    Trump DONATES his presidential Salary. It's a financial loss to him to be president. If He was about money he'd stick to running his business empire. He said at the last election, he's not a Politician and had they done their job properly he would have never run but because they weren't he felt he had to.
    Say what you like, No rational person could say he does not love his country.

I think this Rubs most of the others up the wrong way. He can't be bought, he can't be threatened and he isn't interested in playing the usual political game of backhanders and corruption.
    This poses a Huge threat to the rest of the aptly named Swap.

Add to that he's not on board with all the leftism crap and has traditional values and why wouldn't he be hated when he stands in the way of so many crooks and sooks?

He makes me laugh watching him at his rallies. He purposely throws in the personality traits to trigger the lefties. It's pure sales and advertising tactics which the other Pollies know they can't compete with.
    Another reason why they probably hate him so much and are so hell bent to malign him.

Whatever he is, love or hate Trump, only someone with their head jammed firmly up their arses could think he's not the better of the 2 candidates.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

OSIRUS (02-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

One...? Try 60,000!

Yeah you are just going to waffle on with your MSM rubbish when you have no factual argument to deliver.
    Alway the same old worn out record.

Here I actually agree but it is not just America, it is everywhere where the free market exists, which is part of our DEMOCRATIC system.
    Guess what, you could be part of it too.

Nothing stops you from lobbying politicians to try to get what you want, but it is a tough world and only the strong survive and sometimes the lucky well connected ones.
    I could say Trump placed himself very nicely so he can lobby himself and get everything he wants.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

[QUOTE=Uncle Fester;833751]One...? Try 60,000!

His tweet on October 7 bragging about "my great and unmatched wisdom" is again being seen as indisputable proof the former TV show host is a clinically insane, paranoid narcissist living in a world of his own making. In other words, Trump is totally unfit to be president of the United States.
    So these Experts did a Phsyc evaluation based on a single Tweet and determined a person to be Clinically insane?
    Did these arse clowns get their limited qualifications from a garage sale or were they away the day they went over the definitions of Clinica Insanity?

And whom were these 60,000? The left is well known for pulling idiotic numbers out their arse with no validation at all and plenty of creditable rebuttals to nearly all these claims.

Yeah Right, that sounds legit and unbiased.
    I'm Not a Psych but I have been a patient of enough of them to know well and truly know any Psych making an assessment like that is a complete and Utter Quack!
    IF they did try to push that as a diagnosis to other Psychs whom were not suffering from TDS themselves, They would be reported for malpractice.

Of course the other thing is this was only a Psychologist, not a PSYCHIATRIST. This is only another sook by some medical wannabes, not qualified Doctors.

The worst part of this is there are idiots and morons out there that link to this crap to Justify Their TDS and hold it out as proof positive defensive justification of their own clear mental afflictions.

Yeah you are just going to waffle on with your MSM rubbish when you have no factual argument to deliver.
    Alway the same old worn out record.
    Oh Fk me! The hypocrisy of the left knows no bounds. The MSN is left Biased as all get out but when they do report something that does not support the screw loose leftwards whinge of the day, they claim they are bent they are radical right wingers!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-11-20),madtech (02-11-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

One of average intelligence has to ask " whats in it for the world " ? Death/ no death is one option ? Religion based politics? rampant muslim terror Which other president has made progress with Israeli ,Palestine fight , answer NONE but trump Has managed to normalise diplomatic ties between the Israelis and the majority of the Arab world when the sirians went over the red line he warned them with a rocket in to their air field and said "no more " that told them he means what he says in no doubtful terms he has the us navy sailing up and down past the chineese "islands " but msm dont say anything about that yes he couldnt give a shit about covid 19 spread as its Not his place to do so Its the responsibility of the individual state governors to have the conditions imposed to control it . Trump is President not the running of the UNITED STATES ie the governors run their own states ,msm seems to have missed this point trump only controls that which affects the whole or is from outside usa and its allies !!!!!

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (02-11-20),DB44 (02-11-20),enf (02-11-20),Johnno (02-11-20),lsemmens (02-11-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,077 Times in 3,348 Posts

Love him or Hate him (I'm not too enamoured with him) he has done some good things which the MSM do seem to miss. It would be good to hear a lot more of his success stories than his stupid statements which are becoming somewhat tedious by the number of them. He is presented as an idiot, but, as hinekadon has pointed out, he does seem to have achieved some semblance of peace in a very volatile area of the world.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

DB44 (02-11-20),enf (02-11-20),hinekadon (02-11-20),Johnno (02-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,101 Times in 9,098 Posts

I may have posted this before, but I believe that it's worth revisiting..........what an increasingly large number of people are seeing....including the large number of postal voters who want to change their vote...clowns.

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (02-11-20),Mr 672A (03-11-20),OSIRUS (02-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    One of average intelligence has to ask " whats in it for the world " ? Death/ no death is one option ? Religion based politics? rampant muslim terror Which other president has made progress with Israeli ,Palestine fight , answer NONE but trump Has managed to normalise diplomatic ties between the Israelis and the majority of the Arab world when the sirians went over the red line he warned them with a rocket in to their air field and said "no more " that told them he means what he says in no doubtful terms he has the us navy sailing up and down past the chineese "islands " but msm dont say anything about that yes he couldnt give a shit about covid 19 spread as its Not his place to do so Its the responsibility of the individual state governors to have the conditions imposed to control it . Trump is President not the running of the UNITED STATES ie the governors run their own states ,msm seems to have missed this point trump only controls that which affects the whole or is from outside usa and its allies !!!!!
    All you wrote HAS been reported by the MSM or what I am alleged to be reading.
    Fact is that he is just taking credit for something that makes him and Netanyahu look great but had already existed before.
    Those Arab states he 'brokered' a peace deal were already in peace with Israel before the deal and thus merely a formality without solving existing problems.
    All the deal has created is more anger and hate with Palestine and Iran and maybe easier weapons trade or the need for such when conflicts break out..
    Calling this a peace deal is hypocrisy.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Thanks Unkie But not many get to read the main guts of the news
    sure it has stirred the pot with the palastinies but who the hell cares about then when they shout from the corner of the street we want peace then run down the road to fire rockets in to israel and up to the border fence and throw rocks at the guards only to get another kick in the arse as they have got since 1960s and complain to msm about how hard done by they are boo hoo

• The Following User Says Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (02-11-20)

Thanks

Fair enough Don.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (02-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Thanks Unkie But not many get to read the main guts of the news
    sure it has stirred the pot with the palastinies but who the hell cares about then when they shout from the corner of the street we want peace then run down the road to fire rockets in to israel and up to the border fence and throw rocks at the guards only to get another kick in the arse as they have got since 1960s and complain to msm about how hard done by they are boo hoo
    I think the sh1t sticks to both sides, equally, in that little altercation.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Love him or Hate him (I'm not too enamoured with him) he has done some good things which the MSM do seem to miss.
    Nothing Like " Seem to miss", they don't only choose to ignore anything favorable that goes against their Narrative, they flat our deny and lie about it.

" Miss" infers accidental. This is deliberate, calculated and dishonest as it comes.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (02-11-20),OSIRUS (02-11-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I may have posted this before, but I believe that it's worth revisiting..........what an increasingly large number of people are seeing....including the large number of postal voters who want to change their vote...clowns.

Even I remember that and I have a bad memory but I like the Pic and it sums up what Biden is about. Once again, Surly the Democrats could have selected someone better than that fool as he stumbles more than I do and I had 5 strokes and at least I know my wife, kids and my neighbour name.

Thanks

Heard John Laws this morning... Ugggghhh!

How he has an audience and their mentality is a wonder.
    He was bagging out Trump as usual but admitted to a caller that trump had done a good job with the economy.

He then went on to say " the trouble with Trump is he is devisive. People either love him or hate him ."

How the fk is that any different to anyone else in the public eye and how is that Trumps fault? He is obligated to be all things to all people is he?

I can't stand Laws or Bidumb or the leftie mentality so how are they not devisive? Trumps job is not to appease everone, its to lead the US and when the media admit that hes done that well but want to berate him for things not in his job description, THEY are the ones being devisive and a pack of sooks.

This is the ignorance and bias of the leftie media.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (03-11-20),enf (03-11-20),Johnno (03-11-20),lsemmens (03-11-20),VroomVroom (04-11-20)

Thanks

Now that the campaigns are basically over I want to take a punt:

A repeat of 2016 but closer, Trump wins by a very narrow margin, which will not be contested, mail-in suddenly decided is not fraud.
    Biden gets the popular vote majority.

I have not read the MSM in the last few days about the election, just looked at the map on 270towin but read no comments.

Reason for my guess against the stream, is that the undecided voters have become more, not less in the past weeks and voter turnout may be far less than the media has predicted... oh surprise did the polls get it wrong again?

If people don't know who to vote, why should they vote? They just wont vote.
    Then there is all the worry about violence at the polling stations, Trumps proud boys are "standing by", expected with their weapons, the bullying, a lot of democrat people are simply scared(they are easy to scare), while the Trump voters do not have to worry about of any of that.
    Basically everybody who doesn't vote is making Trumps constant crowd relatively stronger.

If the democrat voters were smart(but I have seen that they are not), they would all wear Trump merchandise and walk proudly inside, covertly tick the dems and walk out yelling 20 more years ! ...but continue thinking in their mind ...in jail

I am aware that there may be one major unknown factor in my theory and that is the large amount of early voters.
    The media assumes they are mostly democrats, so Trump decided to vote early too which I interpret as a hint for the fans to copy him.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 03-11-20 at 06:40 PM.

Thanks

Having to suffer the MSM BS today is like having a brain freeze only you don't get to enjoy the Ice cream.

A Lot of businesses are boarding up and saying they are expecting Violence with the election result. I have been saying for Moths, If Trump gets in the US will burn. Certainly won't be the winners lighting the fires so of course they are blaming Trump and his supporters for this threat. Clearly a tactic to erode support and put unfounded blame on Trump.

If I remember Rightly, It's the lefty Demorats that want to defund police and Trump is pushing law and order. Why would people that support that go rioting?

Is the bent and biased media suggesting that it is the Right leaning Republican types that are going to go on the violent rampages when Bidumb wins?
    As I also recall, it was the BLM/ Antifa Bidumb supporters doing the Rioting and murdering and calling for the cops to be defended and forceably taking over police stations, not the Trump supporters. I also seem to recall that happened in the Deomcrat run states and The demorats refused to Condemn it, quite the opposite as the case was with a Number of senators and governors of those states which had the worst Violence.

If Trump wins, why would HIS supporters want to Riot? What would be the motivation for them to go apeshit when they got what they wanted?
    Makes no sense.

Anyone bar the left washed would expect expect the Bidumb supporters to go nuts just like they have in the past.

We'll soon see whom the real danger comes from although you can bet your ares, Even if bidumb does win the BLM/ Antifa/ Loonie left may still go on the looting rampages and blame it on the Trump side.

They get their something for nothing and to further the narrative. The media will of course support that.

OTOH, If Trump wins, he should rain Fire on brimstone on the media as they deserve and bring in rules and regulations to put all their fake news BS to an end.
    If Bidumb gets in, the media will be even more unbelievable and corrupt than what it is now and the left will be able to get away with murder literaly and be protected and hidden from any responsibility at all.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Now that the campaigns are basically over I want to take a punt:

A repeat of 2016 but closer, Trump wins by a very narrow margin, which will not be contested, mail-in suddenly decided is not fraud.
    Biden gets the popular vote majority.

I have not read the MSM in the last few days about the election, just looked at the map on 270towin but read no comments.

Reason for my guess against the stream, is that the undecided voters have become more, not less in the past weeks and voter turnout may be far less than the media has predicted... oh surprise did the polls get it wrong again?

If people don't know who to vote, why should they vote? They just wont vote.
    Then there is all the worry about violence at the polling stations, Trumps proud boys are "standing by", expected with their weapons, the bullying, a lot of democrat people are simply scared(they are easy to scare), while the Trump voters do not have to worry about of any of that.
    Basically everybody who doesn't vote is making Trumps constant crowd relatively stronger.

If the democrat voters were smart(but I have seen that they are not), they would all wear Trump merchandise and walk proudly inside, covertly tick the dems and walk out yelling 20 more years ! ...but continue thinking in their mind ...in jail

I am aware that there may be one major unknown factor in my theory and that is the large amount of early voters.
    The media assumes they are mostly democrats, so Trump decided to vote early too which I interpret as a hint for the fans to copy him.
    I take your predictions somewhat seriously, because you have a better track record than I. I see though that you again refer to Trumps "proud boys". What about ANTIFA? Or was it proud boys in black disguise that I saw bashing a journalist on TV the other day. Are you going to still try to convince everyone that antifa is just an idea. "No brownshirts here, move along..."

America as a democracy is finished IMO, and we will follow soon enough I fear.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (04-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (04-11-20),george65 (04-11-20)

Thanks

Enf, you don't need to keep carrying on with that TDS croc.

I am a bit surprised that Biden is currently slightly ahead in Texas, that could change soon of course.
    I will say whoever wins Texas wins the election, which is a bit of a no brainer as Texas has alone 38 electoral votes.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (04-11-20)

• Page 15 of 42 FirstFirst ... 5678910111213141516171819202122232425 ... LastLast