Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    More exciting than a formula one race at present....
    Biden clearly in DRS range on the Pennsylvania straight with massive straight line speed.
    Biden has creeped up to Trump in the last turn in Georgia now both neck on neck.

Sorry I couldn't resist

Enf, I am happy to admit that I was wrong with my prediction but at least I got it right that it would a very close race even if Biden does end up with a lot more electorates
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (06-11-20),wotnot (06-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,533 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Biden clearly in DRS range on the Pennsylvania straight with massive straight line speed.
    Biden has creeped up to Trump in the last turn in Georgia now both neck on neck.

Sorry I couldn't resist
    lol.... do we get a full course yellow on the last lap, just to spice things up?

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (06-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    lol.... do we get a full course yellow on the last lap, just to spice things up?
    Maybe if Trump's lawyers manage to drop some excrement on the track causing Biden to lockup and skid a bit.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

gulliver (06-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Not to worry, Biden has already had so many hilarious gaffs and forgetmewhats that the pool will still be amply topped up .... looking forward to it.
    However he is certainly not in the same league as DJT whose blustering lies and outlandish assertions leave many floundering, as it's just not possible answer such ridiculousness, where do you start.

Loved the post from YouTube by Bob M, if you watch some of the follow on clips you'll end up laughing your head off.

And I'll not be blocking George, yes his statements are in the main diametrically opposite to my thoughts, but I like reading them to see how the other half think.
    Last edited by RogerTheDoger; 06-11-20 at 04:06 PM.

Thanks

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    to see how the other half think.
    are you sure it's half, that many?

• The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (06-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

Yeah, I think so.....maybe more.

As a completely non leftie, I just find the derangement and hypocrisy of the left as amusing as those of the main players like Trump. And I DO find Trump amusing. Such stupidity and mirth generated for the last four years has been great entertainment.

Looking forward to the next four years of WhoamIandwhicharemywifeandmykids Joe. The sad thing is that his own blatant lies seem accidental. I really don't think he knows he's doing it.....

Time will tell.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

As a completely non leftie, I just find the derangement and hypocrisy of the left as amusing as those of the main players like Trump. And I DO find Trump amusing.
    As a 'leftie', I still have a morbid curiosity of the Trump phenomenon.
    Last edited by Onefella; 06-11-20 at 09:57 PM. Reason: Adverb-aphobia

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

enf (07-11-20)

Thanks

As a completely non leftie,
    Why not say, right wing supporter?

And I DO find Trump amusing. Such stupidity and mirth generated for the last four years has been great entertainment.
    However as he is the leader of the free world, surly a more appropriate response is "very dangerous"?

The USA has been completely diminished in the eyes of the world, by having Donald Chump as its president. He has completely disrupted trade agreements and thrown a real wild card on to the negotiations table. And dare I say it created a situation where a major war is a possibility.

I hope he's out on his neck and that his successor is able to mend the damage he has done.

But the vote count continues and as you say, "Time will tell". We may still be stuck with him.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

However as he is the leader of the free world, surly a more appropriate response is "very dangerous"?

The USA has been completely diminished in the eyes of the world, by having Donald Chump as its president. He has completely disrupted trade agreements and thrown a real wild card on to the negotiations table. And dare I say it created a situation where a major war is a possibility.
    The problem with the left position on Trump is that 99% of it is here-say and bised opinion. The left never argue facts and verifiable numbers. They never say Unemployment rose by xx % or or the GDP fell by XX amount because none of those numbers show Trump did anything but a good job. It'a always things like " He tells likes and should be thrown in jail " Or " He makes the US a laughing stock" but never any supporting evidence of what lies he told that can be verified or exactly how he has made the Us a laughing stock

He's the only leader that has stood up to China which he of course got lambasted for but they aren't screwing the US over like they are Oz right now are they?

For all the Trump haters, how about supplying some verifiable and fact cheackable evidence as to why he is so bad?

Feelings and opinions don't cut it. He's not that to be liked, he's there to do a job. Show EVIDENCE of how he has done the job he was put in for improperly and the left may win some favour.

Until there are some facts presented, it's all just whining and sooking and won't ever be taken seriously.

No matter what side of the fence anyone sits on, Perhaps we can agree that polls have become totally and utterly useless. Everything I have seen for months put Biden well ahead and didn't give trump a snowflakes Chance in hell. None of them suggested the close run event it has proven.
    I personally gave up on polling way back but i'd put more faith in throwing darts at a spinning wheel that the polls now.

I'm still not sure either why so many commentators days ago said trump would take it. I have never seen where he was ahead in total EC votes. No secret where my hope lay but a bit of realism and fact never suggested he'd walk away with it once the counting started that I saw. Biden has always been in the lead whenever I have seen the numbers.

The Demos are being very Typical with their Claims there is no evidence to suggest there was any fraud or tampering.... at the same time they so everything to thwart any any investigation or examination of the results that would uncover any such evidence.... and Typicaly Twatter and Facewaste continue to block any suggestion or question that anything could be wrong.

Come the end of the next 4 years, pretty sure even the haters are going to be thinking when this all back fires that Trump wasn't so bad after all.
    Although we may be thinking it in Chinese the way things are going.

Thanks

George you want evidence, OK let's consider one fact (there are plenty of others), his response to Coronavirus.

Donald Chump minimised the seriousness of the disease. He called it Wuhan Flu, it is not flu, it is far more serious, he said it would soon be gone, but did nothing about it. He criticised the US disease expert, he suggested ingesting or injecting disinfectant as a possibility, then claimed he was just joking. As a retired scientist, but not a medical expert, I can say the results would probably be fatal, I think that any intelligent person could see that, unfortunately 50% of people are below average intelligence or more correctly, below the median intelligence level. Unfortunately some US citizens at the lower end of that scale followed their presidents advice with dire consequences.

Now the hard facts, the US, (as led by Donald Chump) response to Coronavirus pandemic has been so abysmal that over 235,000 people have died. Out of a population of 331,000,000 people. That is just over 7%.
    The world has had 1,240,000 deaths from Coronavirus out of a population of 7,800,000,000 people. That is just over 1.5%. Think about that, hundreds of thousands US citizens have needlessly died because of their presidents incompetence. That alone should be enough to condemn him right now.

So we have a country with the best hospitals, the best doctors, the most extensive infrastructure in the world, led by a person who minimises the seriousness of the disease and fails to marshal these resources to fight the disease such that 235,000 of its citizens have died. It's not as if Coronavirus creped up on the US, it started on the other side of the world and its effects were well known before it ever got to the US.

I could go on, but it would take this thread off topic. Sufficient to say, I do not believe he should be reelected, he does not deserve to be.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Why not say, right wing supporter?
    Ummm, because one can be neither....simple left and right supporters like yourself just refuse to see anything else...or can't. I lean to the right, but I've voted ALP on many occasions....

Only to you and those that think like you. I haven't felt any danger except maybe from China. The septics haven't done anything to scare me other than being septics.

I hope he's out on his neck and that his successor is able to mend the damage he has done.
    Have you any evidence that the USA has been diminished in any way? Other that on twitter? By "mend the imaginary damage" you mean appease those that threaten you...yeah that usually works out. Did last time anyway.

But the vote count continues and as you say, "Time will tell". We may still be stuck with him.
    I don't think so....we're stuck with Sleepy Joe I fear. We're going to be stuck with him and the media that support him, like twitter, faceache, and most of the mainstream media. They've already censored many of the republican comments and views. You may want to live under endless propaganda, I prefer not. I may HAVE to of course, but I'd rather not.

As our brush with Covid 19 has showed, in a crisis the LAST people who should be influencing anything are the media. They were almost universally wrong on every count....

Interesting times continue....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Thanks for the example of precisely what I was talking about, opinion and heresay. You call it a fact but it's anything but hat which is typical of the left and their hysteria and lies.

George you want evidence, OK let's consider one fact (there are plenty of others), his response to Coronavirus.

Donald Chump minimised the seriousness of the disease. He called it Wuhan Flu, it is not flu, it is far more serious,
    Why wouldn't he minimise it in the beginning? I would! What did you want him to do, start running round telling everyone they were going to die? ANY leader worth their salt tries to keep people calm and buy time to prepare. To have not done what he did would be irresponsible in my book. Little was known about it then so, especially with Americans, to do anything BUT try to keep them calm and avoid panic would have been a Huge mistake and caused runs on supermarkets and things we saw here much worse and probably looting and and other trouble. The right thing to do was keep te population as calm as possible which he did. If that meant a White lie, So what? How much propaganda did the gubbermints of the world feed their populations During the wars? You think they told them we are getting our arses Kicked, you are all going to die or you think they tried to keep morale up and give people hope and motivation?

The china Flu is NOT nearly as bad as has been made out. The recovery rate for 80 yo's is in the 90 percentile. How Fking serious is an illness they send you home to recover from again in the 90 percentile of cases?? I have seen loads of Interviews with people in the US that said they either don't know anyone that had it or they did and it was basically nothing. Trump Had it and got over it in days although the left story will probably go from putting shit on him for not wearing a mask ( as if doing so would mean it was impossible to catch it) to now saying it was a ploy to win votes. Typical.

Sorry, those complaints are not a fact at all, it's an opinion like everything else you espoused.

he said it would soon be gone, but did nothing about it.
    WRONG!

He banned the flights from China which all the leftie bedwetters called him racist for. Remember that? No , I don't spose you or the other like minded would as nothing that is an inconvenient truth ever is. He did start a program of research and pontificated the results of HydroCloroquine (SP?) which he was also lambasted for but results in the past months have also shown to be useful.

Maybe he did nothing he told you or anyone else about but to say he did nothing at all again is heresay and opinion, not fact at all.

He criticised the US disease expert, he suggested ingesting or injecting disinfectant as a possibility, then claimed he was just joking.
    Who the FK hasn't Criticised the disease or medical experts and look at the complete and utter Fkup and Illogical things they are pushing right here! No one knew about this except the Chinese whom Cooked it up and the Chinese were hiding and covering it up anyway so is it any wonder people had the wrong idea? Again, Trump was the only one that stopped the Chinese coming into the state which was a move that stopped probably millions more infections.

I saw the statement about Disinfectant. Clearly it was a term taken out of context by a non medical person. The leftie media took it literally at which point he said he was joking.
    What is a vaccine or antidote in base form? I would describe it exactly as a disinfectant. You are infected and it removes or neutralises the infection. As a Scientist I'm sure you have more accurate terms but for the man in the street, that's a perfect description in my book.

as a retired scientist, but not a medical expert, I can say the results would probably be fatal, I think that any intelligent person could see that, unfortunately 50% of people are below average intelligence or more correctly, below the median intelligence level. Unfortunately some US citizens at the lower end of that scale followed their presidents advice with dire consequences.
    So now he is responsible for the mentally deficient that would have won a Darwin award sooner rather than later as well? You admit intelligent people would have known this but hold him responsible for the retards. Do you hold him responsible for everything shown on Movies every night on the TV that some equally mental Deficient might copy and kill themselves doing as well?

Now the hard facts, the US, (as led by Donald Chump) response to Coronavirus pandemic has been so abysmal that over 235,000 people have died.
    Well finally, it is one fact but I highly questionable one anyway.

It's been well known ( by the intelligent people anyway) that these numbers are highly inflated the world over. There have been people with all sorts of medical conditions that have been put down as dying of China flu that had other pre existing conditions and died WITH the China pox, not BECAUSE of it. Big Difference.
    MY father is 82. Even he admits he has no life expectancy. If he died tomorrow no one would think he had anything but a good run. He dies WITH China Pox ( because there are plenty of other thing that could take him without it) and suddenly it's a statistic and someone Fault. It's grandstanding on peoples lives for political Gain.
    And how many died of the ordinary flu last year? Oh, that's right, magnitudes more than have died of China Pox.

Out of a population of 331,000,000 people. That is just over 7%.
    The world has had 1,240,000 deaths from Coronavirus out of a population of 7,800,000,000 people. That is just over 1.5%. Think about that, hundreds of thousands US citizens have needlessly died because of their presidents incompetence. That alone should be enough to condemn him right now.
    But true to form of the left, you make this claim and leave out other countries that don't suit your agenda.
    How about the UK, France, Italy and so many others that are all first world Countries and have had FAR higher death rates than the US? Canada is right up there with them, Germany has had far more and you are putting shit on Trump and Ignoring all these other places that are NOT 3rd world Shit holes. How about China's Responsibility in all this, what about their " Incompetence" which was nothing less than a deliberate attack on the world.

So we have a country with the best hospitals, the best doctors, the most extensive infrastructure in the world, led by a person who minimises the seriousness of the disease and fails to marshal these resources to fight the disease such that 235,000 of its citizens have died.
    You also have a country with alarming Rates of obesity, Diabetes and general poor health standards which is well known to everyone long before the China pox came along. Again, also well known people that died in car accidents were being counted as Coronavirus deaths because they had it at the time they rode a Motorcycle head on into an oncoming semi.
    And the BIG problem with these Numbers, again here and the world over is that LESS people have died of the China Flu this year than died of the ordinary Flu last year that no one gave a shit about and was par for the course for Decades previously.

[/QUOTE] It's not as if Coronavirus creped up on the US, it started on the other side of the world and its effects were well known before it ever got to the US.[QUOTE]

You are right there, sort of. It sisn't creep up, The China pox hit the world like a tidal wave and went from something barely heard of to a Full on panic in a couple of months. The Chinese lied about it and hid all the info they could about it. To say it's effects were well know before it hit the US is laughable bullshit or a complete lie. Again, Well known the effects were hidden and completely downplayed by it's Chinese inventors because it was cooked up as a Weapon.

Funny how you put everything as the responsibility of trump whom was dealing with the attack but don't even mention those that made the attack in the first place.
    You want to talk deaths, how many have the Chinese Killed around the world? 1.2M was it yet you don't blame them for anything?

I could go on, but it would take this thread off topic. Sufficient to say, I do not believe he should be reelected, he does not deserve to be.
    Oh yeah, I have no doubt you could go on and on and on with more fabricated and flawed Bullshit. There is endless amounts of the same that can all be shown for the biased crap and Bullshit it is. You posted NOTHING that supports any of your or the lefts position against Trump at all other than opinion and position largely scripted for you by the MSM and that is always the case. As I said, here-say and Opinion but I should have added complete and utter bullshit.

Again, point to some real and verifiable Numbers with the economy of financial position of the US that have always been measured and lets compare. You won't because you know damn well they don't lend to your argument and the MSM or leftards haven't pre written the arguments for you to copy and parrot unlike all the other BS you regurgitated here.

The next thing of the left if Bidumb gets in will be the Economic numbers will crash and then they will blame trump and say it's all his fault. I predict when the US and the world gets a taste of what all this leftism amounts to there will be a revolt and a return to some sanity and a more central position will be adopted. Don't know if that will happen in 4 years, I'm thinking more like 10 at least so at some point, the bedwetters policys will be proven to be as unworkable as they are.

God and every other daiety help us by the time that happens.

Thanks

I would call this election result a landslide created with hairline cracks.
    306 electoral votes for Biden seem likely.
    It looks like none of Trump's nonsense will change the outcome, he is only a sore loser.

Biden has one job to do and really only that one job:
    Unite the States together again!

I already see solutions.
    They must reveal Trump's financial affairs to the public, that Trump has been so vehemently covering up as if his life depends on it.
    Therefore it can be safely assumed that it does. He can't pardon himself anymore.
    Show everybody that the dark side has been worshipping a criminal so they have to concede, otherwise they will be seen as criminals themselves.
    Biden has already released his latest tax returns

Then all the good people who Trump has fired unjustified should sue him.
    If the Republicans also want the States to be united again they have to work together with the Democrats and the new president.
    The only way that will work is if they fire Trump, which shouldn't be hard to justify after his latest stunts, so all the hate speech can stop and everybody can move on and get the job done.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 07-11-20 at 10:04 AM.

Premium Member
    Thanks

I take it back ~ this is not like formula 1 ; a different person won =)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-11-20),enf (07-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

It looks like none of Trump's nonsense will change the outcome, he is only a sore loser.

I could take issue with much of that mate, but this stands out as laughable. And the democrats weren't after Trump won? Jeeeez, that's rich....they tried to frame him, impeach him like a pack of feral dogs....the words "sore loser" don't even BEGIN to cover it....

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (07-11-20),george65 (07-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

I would call this election result a landslide created with hairline cracks.
    306 electoral votes for Biden seem likely.
    Strange definition of landslide. I hadn't realised Trump won by such a landslide in 2016.

Biden has one job to do and really only that one job:
    Unite the States together again!
    Facile bullshit. Some people seem to think that all diversity is good except for diverse opinions. Even Australia is hopelessly divided when it comes to our views and many other things. The main difference between us and the US seems to be that Australia mostly retains some civility and respect for opposing views, though like the US these things are under constant attack. I do have concerns about Democracy in the US, not because of Donald Trump but because of the sheer hatred and intolerance of some on the left for other viewpoints. Once limited to the extremes of both sides, this is spreading towards the centre, at least on the left. The sheer hatred of Trump shown by your post and by others in this thread is symptomatic of the real threat. Not Donald Trump.

I already see solutions.
    They must reveal Trump's financial affairs to the public, that Trump has been so vehemently covering up as if his life depends on it.
    Therefore it can be safely assumed that it does. He can't pardon himself anymore.
    Show everybody that the dark side has been worshipping a criminal so they have to concede, otherwise they will be seen as criminals themselves.
    Biden has already released his latest tax returns

Then all the good people who Trump has fired unjustified should sue him.
    If the Republicans also want the States to be united again they have to work together with the Democrats and the new president.
    The only way that will work is if they fire Trump, which shouldn't be hard to justify after his latest stunts, so all the hate speech can stop and everybody can move on and get the job done.
    Yes. A fake solution to the wrong problem. There will always be division. The way to "heal" it is to encourage respect and tolerance for others views. Something which is sadly lacking in the US, mainly on the left. I do expect the left will indeed pursue this type of vindictive action you advocate, but not for the stated reasons. I hope I'm wrong, but I suspect the US will suffer significant damage over the next 4 years, especially if Joe gives way to Kamala. If that is the case and Trump is able to secure the nomination in 2024, we may then see a true landslide. Far better the left try to have him convicted of something so he can't possibly stand again.

Should your advocated course be pursued, and I think it will, then members of the incoming administration may well find they too face criminal charges when Donald or some other Republican next takes power. Even Richard Nixon was pardoned. Once the precedent is set, going back is difficult or even impossible. Likewise if the Dems stack the Supreme Court by increasing the numbers. Each change of administrations will then result in an ever growing number of Justices until it becomes totally unworkable.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

george65 (07-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

DB44, you spell RIGHT just as i spelt it, so that you can include it in your posts, ps they are the ones who generally have the guns for your info
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks

I could take issue with much of that mate, but this stands out as laughable. And the democrats weren't after Trump won? Jeeeez, that's rich....they tried to frame him, impeach him like a pack of feral dogs....the words "sore loser" don't even BEGIN to cover it....
    With his latest nonsense I was specifically talking about how he wanted to stop the process of a democratic election by halting the vote count, shortly before it was expected to tip in Biden's favour.
    I heard that coming right out of his mouth as it happened.
    Even some Republicans disagree with him.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 07-11-20 at 01:14 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,239 Times in 1,920 Posts

Ladies and Gentlemen, girls and boys I present to you your next President of the United States
    Kamala Harris
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

allover (07-11-20),alpha0ne (08-11-20),DB44 (07-11-20),enf (07-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

For mine, it's never a truly democratic election in the US, because the numbers refute the ideal ; voter turnout is typically only in the 50~60% range at best.

This means, for say Pennsylvania --- populace is roughly 13million, of that roughly 20% aren't of voting age, so that's about 11.4million eligible voters ...so, when you see something like this;

At best, 3.5million will have voted blue. 3.5million will have voted red ... and 4.something million didn't vote at all.

So forget about left/right wing debates ~ the majority who obviously don't care about either side of politics enough to vote, could by themselves have out voted the mainstream camps

This isn't democracy =^)

• Page 18 of 42 FirstFirst ... 8910111213141516171819202122232425262728 ... LastLast