Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    This means, for say Pennsylvania --- populace is roughly 13million, of that roughly 20% aren't of voting age, so that's about 11.4million eligible voters ...so, when you see something like this;

At best, 3.5million will have voted blue. 3.5million will have voted red ... and 4.something million didn't vote at all.

So forget about left/right wing debates ~ the majority who obviously don't care about either side of politics enough to vote, could by themselves have out voted the mainstream camps

This isn't democracy =^)
    Your numbers don’t stack up

The Pennsylvania vote in 2016 was 70.11% of the voting public (figure from in the PA. Gov website). It’s expected to be around 80% this election.

Let’s say 75% of the voting public actually vote this time. That’s only 25% who didn’t vote, and assuming it’s still a split vote, that’s 37.5% for both the Reds and Blues.

That 25% who can’t be stuffed isn’t enough in its own to ‘out vote’ the mainstream camps as you suggest.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Your numbers don’t stack up

Not my numbers ~ please check US 2019 census results and current election counts ; the numbers stack well

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

got cnn on at the moment, they are really giving bit to the donald now......

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Ummm, because one can be neither....simple left and right supporters like yourself just refuse to see anything else...or can't. I lean to the right, but I've voted ALP on many occasions....
    Actually that makes us similar, I don't see myself as a lefty, I've been called it by many and come to accept it, but in actual fact I voted for John Howard and once joined Clive Palmers party for a short while (the only political party I've ever joined). I regretted both actions since.

I see myself as centre with left leanings.

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Thanks for the example of precisely what I was talking about, opinion and heresay. You call it a fact but it's anything but hat which is typical of the left and their hysteria and lies.

Why wouldn't he minimise it in the beginning? I would! What did you want him to do, start running round telling everyone they were going to die? ANY leader worth their salt tries to keep people calm and buy time to prepare. To have not done what he did would be irresponsible in my book. Little was known about it then so, especially with Americans, to do anything BUT try to keep them calm and avoid panic would have been a Huge mistake and caused runs on supermarkets and things we saw here much worse and probably looting and and other trouble. The right thing to do was keep te population as calm as possible which he did. If that meant a White lie, So what? How much propaganda did the gubbermints of the world feed their populations During the wars? You think they told them we are getting our arses Kicked, you are all going to die or you think they tried to keep morale up and give people hope and motivation?

The china Flu is NOT nearly as bad as has been made out. The recovery rate for 80 yo's is in the 90 percentile. How Fking serious is an illness they send you home to recover from again in the 90 percentile of cases?? I have seen loads of Interviews with people in the US that said they either don't know anyone that had it or they did and it was basically nothing. Trump Had it and got over it in days although the left story will probably go from putting shit on him for not wearing a mask ( as if doing so would mean it was impossible to catch it) to now saying it was a ploy to win votes. Typical.

Sorry, those complaints are not a fact at all, it's an opinion like everything else you espoused.

WRONG!

He banned the flights from China which all the leftie bedwetters called him racist for. Remember that? No , I don't spose you or the other like minded would as nothing that is an inconvenient truth ever is. He did start a program of research and pontificated the results of HydroCloroquine (SP?) which he was also lambasted for but results in the past months have also shown to be useful.

Maybe he did nothing he told you or anyone else about but to say he did nothing at all again is heresay and opinion, not fact at all.

Who the FK hasn't Criticised the disease or medical experts and look at the complete and utter Fkup and Illogical things they are pushing right here! No one knew about this except the Chinese whom Cooked it up and the Chinese were hiding and covering it up anyway so is it any wonder people had the wrong idea? Again, Trump was the only one that stopped the Chinese coming into the state which was a move that stopped probably millions more infections.

I saw the statement about Disinfectant. Clearly it was a term taken out of context by a non medical person. The leftie media took it literally at which point he said he was joking.
    What is a vaccine or antidote in base form? I would describe it exactly as a disinfectant. You are infected and it removes or neutralises the infection. As a Scientist I'm sure you have more accurate terms but for the man in the street, that's a perfect description in my book.

So now he is responsible for the mentally deficient that would have won a Darwin award sooner rather than later as well? You admit intelligent people would have known this but hold him responsible for the retards. Do you hold him responsible for everything shown on Movies every night on the TV that some equally mental Deficient might copy and kill themselves doing as well?

Well finally, it is one fact but I highly questionable one anyway.

It's been well known ( by the intelligent people anyway) that these numbers are highly inflated the world over. There have been people with all sorts of medical conditions that have been put down as dying of China flu that had other pre existing conditions and died WITH the China pox, not BECAUSE of it. Big Difference.
    MY father is 82. Even he admits he has no life expectancy. If he died tomorrow no one would think he had anything but a good run. He dies WITH China Pox ( because there are plenty of other thing that could take him without it) and suddenly it's a statistic and someone Fault. It's grandstanding on peoples lives for political Gain.
    And how many died of the ordinary flu last year? Oh, that's right, magnitudes more than have died of China Pox.

But true to form of the left, you make this claim and leave out other countries that don't suit your agenda.
    How about the UK, France, Italy and so many others that are all first world Countries and have had FAR higher death rates than the US? Canada is right up there with them, Germany has had far more and you are putting shit on Trump and Ignoring all these other places that are NOT 3rd world Shit holes. How about China's Responsibility in all this, what about their " Incompetence" which was nothing less than a deliberate attack on the world.

You also have a country with alarming Rates of obesity, Diabetes and general poor health standards which is well known to everyone long before the China pox came along. Again, also well known people that died in car accidents were being counted as Coronavirus deaths because they had it at the time they rode a Motorcycle head on into an oncoming semi.
    And the BIG problem with these Numbers, again here and the world over is that LESS people have died of the China Flu this year than died of the ordinary Flu last year that no one gave a shit about and was par for the course for Decades previously.

You are right there, sort of. It sisn't creep up, The China pox hit the world like a tidal wave and went from something barely heard of to a Full on panic in a couple of months. The Chinese lied about it and hid all the info they could about it. To say it's effects were well know before it hit the US is laughable bullshit or a complete lie. Again, Well known the effects were hidden and completely downplayed by it's Chinese inventors because it was cooked up as a Weapon.

Funny how you put everything as the responsibility of trump whom was dealing with the attack but don't even mention those that made the attack in the first place.
    You want to talk deaths, how many have the Chinese Killed around the world? 1.2M was it yet you don't blame them for anything?

Oh yeah, I have no doubt you could go on and on and on with more fabricated and flawed Bullshit. There is endless amounts of the same that can all be shown for the biased crap and Bullshit it is. You posted NOTHING that supports any of your or the lefts position against Trump at all other than opinion and position largely scripted for you by the MSM and that is always the case. As I said, here-say and Opinion but I should have added complete and utter bullshit.

Again, point to some real and verifiable Numbers with the economy of financial position of the US that have always been measured and lets compare. You won't because you know damn well they don't lend to your argument and the MSM or leftards haven't pre written the arguments for you to copy and parrot unlike all the other BS you regurgitated here.

The next thing of the left if Bidumb gets in will be the Economic numbers will crash and then they will blame trump and say it's all his fault. I predict when the US and the world gets a taste of what all this leftism amounts to there will be a revolt and a return to some sanity and a more central position will be adopted. Don't know if that will happen in 4 years, I'm thinking more like 10 at least so at some point, the bedwetters policys will be proven to be as unworkable as they are.

God and every other daiety help us by the time that happens.
    A previous post applies here:-

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    it's just not possible answer such ridiculousness, where do you start.
    The US voters will decide, nothing we can do. Think I'll leave this thread, guess I'll hear the result of the US election on the News one day.
    Last edited by RogerTheDoger; 07-11-20 at 07:12 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (08-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Actually that makes us similar, I don't see myself as a lefty, I've been called it by many and come to accept it, but in actual fact I voted for John Howard and once joined Clive Palmers party for a short while (the only political party I've ever joined). I regretted both actions since.

I see myself as centre with left leanings.
    If you feel you have been hastily misjudged by others, why do that yourself?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-11-20)

Thanks

Just been announced, 284 to Biden, 214 to Trump. A few votes still to be decided but at this point in time Biden is over the 270 point so it appears he wins.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Donald Trump

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (08-11-20),Johnno (08-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20),Uncle Fester (08-11-20)

Thanks

For the love of all that is decent and kind, can we now please close this thread?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (08-11-20),bob_m_54 (08-11-20),eyeheartmotorola (10-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Donald Trump

YOU'RE FIRED!!!

Only problem with that is he will refuse to go.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    For the love of all that is decent and kind, can we now please close this thread?
    If you dont want to read anything here, just don't look at it FFS!!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (08-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Pointless, Trumpmania and lefty hate will just continue in a new thread.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),eaglem (08-11-20),enf (08-11-20),Johnno (08-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20)

Thanks

Just been announced, 284 to Biden, 214 to Trump. A few votes still to be decided but at this point in time Biden is over the 270 point so it appears he wins.
    Corrupt election on par with some 3rd world dictatorship Shit hole.

There goes life in the US and the western world as we know it. At least the Yanks have their guns. China will be able to take over OZ now without a problem.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Only problem with that is he will refuse to go.
    No, That's just a leftard position assuming he would do what they would.

Thanks
    Thanked 4,710 Times in 2,797 Posts

Thank christ it's over

**Thread Closed**

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

This thread is too funny not to have a look.. Keep going.. LOL

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),lsemmens (08-11-20)

Thanks

... As a retired scientist, but not a medical expert..

Now the hard facts, the US, (as led by Donald Chump) response to Coronavirus pandemic has been so abysmal that over 235,000 people have died. Out of a population of 331,000,000 people. That is just over 7%.
    The world has had 1,240,000 deaths from Coronavirus out of a population of 7,800,000,000 people. That is just over 1.5%. Think about that,
    I thought about it - and I think your math is wrong. 10% of 331 Million would be 33.1 Million people. 1 % would still be 3.31 million people, and that would exceed your worldwide deaths. A 7% death rate would be truly dramatic - with over 23 million dead Americans.

I believe that even if you actually got infected with Coronavirus, your chances of dying from it were below 2%

I was never a scientist, but I did graduate High School with better than a "B" average.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radioguy7268 For This Useful Post:

george65 (08-11-20),lsemmens (08-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    Ladies and Gentlemen, girls and boys I present to you your next President of the United States
    Kamala Harris
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (08-11-20),alpha0ne (08-11-20),bob_m_54 (09-11-20),DB44 (08-11-20),george65 (08-11-20),gulliver (08-11-20),Johnno (08-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

I couldn't care less who won, I just find it amusing to read the dribble from trump sore losers..

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20)

Thanks

Just watching the news Reports. Looks exactly the same as when Osama Barrak got in.
    People crying for joy, talking about a new era in the us, Black women weeping that a black woman was going to be the first Black woman Vice president ( selling gorilla a bit short there I think) and all the same sort of hysteria surrounding osama's election. I don't think it was 3 Months later they were calling for his head on a plate.
    Lets see how Joke and Gorilla do.

The way the media has backed and covered for them, they should be the most outstanding leaders in history because there will only ever be the glowing and positive reports published about them.

The first thing I expect the media and leftards to fall on their face with is all the claims of the Violence they were predicting from The Trump supporters if he didn't get in. Lets see if that eventuates. The media were saying all the boarding up of shops was because of fear of what the republicans would do. Looks like they lost so lets see if they carry on like the leftist/ BLM supporters or if nothing happens.
    Then again, I'd actually be surprised if the leftards/ Antifa Types DID'NT go out and cause problems to blame on the other side.

Be interesting to see how things are about April next year. Will the support still be there or will the Opinions turn if the Joe supporters realise everything is not the beer and Skittles they are probably expecting? Hard to say if that will even be reported if it does happen. $1000 Bucks says they will start stacking the Supreme court to corrupt that and get their own way.

I think a LOT of the ( legitimate) votes for Bidumb were from Trump haters that don't actually know nor have paid much attention to what the Demos stand for. They voted against Trump but what they were voting for in doing that I would bet Probably the majority didn't know what the policys of the opposition were. When they realise, perhaps they won't be so enthusiastic. Then again, if they don't know now, they will probably keep their heads stuck in the sand and won't know later either unless they are directly affected. If Joe starts locking down the US because of China pox, maybe that will wake a few up?

Will also be interesting to see how the numbers go with the economy. I expect that will tank but of course that will be blamed on the Legacy of Trump. In that regard, Joke and gorilla have a free pass to Fk up everything and get away with it scott free because they can just blame it on Trump and of course the Media will support them no matter how Ridiculous.
    Any bets on how long the Demos are in before the US starts a new war with someone?

Will also be interesting to see if Joke and Gorilla keep all their election promises and statements. They have been on Trump relentlessly about that. Lets see if Joe spends the Trillion on Climate change and unreliables as promised and see how that goes down. I actualy hope he does and does it quick because it would be an example to the rest of the world of the Viability or otherwise of that ideal. I also hope they Try implementing their Green New Deal. That will be entertaining at least.

Again, with the incredible corruption the media has already displayed, I don't expect Joke or gorilla to be portrayed as anything but the Greatest leaders in the history of the world no matter what happens.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    I couldn't care less who won, I just find it amusing to read the dribble from trump sore losers..

Then you must have laughed yourself into a near coma reading everything the Demotards have been levelling at Trump right from the get go when he got in.
    They have never stopped their sooking and whining and trying everything they could to get him out.
    Look up sore looser in the Dictionary and the one word Definition is " Democrats".

• Page 19 of 42 FirstFirst ... 91011121314151617181920212223242526272829 ... LastLast