Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Pointless, Trumpmania and lefty hate will just continue in a new thread.
    What I would like is TRUMP to somehow win and when he in power for another 4 years and considering most Australian hate TRUMP I would like to see TRUMP to say to the Australian population GO TRUCK YOURSELF because the US wont protect Australia if a war breaks out and then TRUMP can ring XI JINPING and say Australia is yours. Remember other Republicans and Democrats Senators are watching what we are saying and if so I was a elected President I would do the same "GO TRUCK YOURSELF"

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by LeroyPatrol View Post
    Thank christ it's over

**Thread Closed**
    Not really. Still a lot of variables.

As I said, Trump will refuse to go.
    - He will do everything that currently might not be considered possible to get all his lawyers and crooked 6:3 supreme court to find something to call the election a fraud.
    - Right now there are 70million people out there who fully agree with him and many are likely to create violence on the streets.
    - Trump is still president until 20th January 2021, so does not have to go anywhere.
    - The republicans will still hold majority in the senate and until that date they can do their worst. What that might have to do with changing the election outcome I don't know, but laws can still be changed and the world there is still Trumps oyster.

From experience I have learnt to be pessimist, so it is over when I am convinced it is over.

One thing I do know, Trump will not have the decency to congratulate his replacement, another first in the US history.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    What I would like is TRUMP to somehow win and when he in power for another 4 years and considering most Australian hate TRUMP I would like to see TRUMP to say to the Australian population GO TRUCK YOURSELF because the US wont protect Australia if a war breaks out and then TRUMP can ring XI JINPING and say Australia is yours. Remember other Republicans and Democrats Senators are watching what we are saying and if so I was a elected President I would do the same "GO TRUCK YOURSELF"
    Wow what a death wish !
    You might have missed in the news that ScoMo announced that Australia has a good relationship with the current(Trump) administration and will continue to work with them until 20th Jan.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-11-20 at 10:32 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Wow what a death wish !
    You might have missed in the news that ScoMo announced that Australia has a good relationship with the current(Trump) administration and will continue to work with them until 20th Jan.
    Honesty I think the Australian Media/Population should bud out of this. No I did not miss it but if I was the American New President I would be watching our media like the ABC, Channel 10 and others that bag any New President before they get elected and do what he or she has to do. Yes ScoMo is one Person only, but what about the other 75% of Australian Population where they BAG Trump or another other Senator that wants to become the President of the USA. Well for me it will be retaliation time for any Country. I have been dead 2 time in the last 10 year and if something like this ever happens I will cry for my family but I would like to stay alive just to see others that Hate a US President die first. LOL.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Just watching the news Reports. Looks exactly the same as when Osama Barrak got in.
    People crying for joy, talking about a new era in the us, Black women weeping that a black woman was going to be the first Black woman Vice president ( selling gorilla a bit short there I think) and all the same sort of hysteria surrounding osama's election. I don't think it was 3 Months later they were calling for his head on a plate.
    Lets see how Joke and Gorilla do.

The way the media has backed and covered for them, they should be the most outstanding leaders in history because there will only ever be the glowing and positive reports published about them.

The first thing I expect the media and leftards to fall on their face with is all the claims of the Violence they were predicting from The Trump supporters if he didn't get in. Lets see if that eventuates. The media were saying all the boarding up of shops was because of fear of what the republicans would do. Looks like they lost so lets see if they carry on like the leftist/ BLM supporters or if nothing happens.
    Then again, I'd actually be surprised if the leftards/ Antifa Types DID'NT go out and cause problems to blame on the other side.

Be interesting to see how things are about April next year. Will the support still be there or will the Opinions turn if the Joe supporters realise everything is not the beer and Skittles they are probably expecting? Hard to say if that will even be reported if it does happen. $1000 Bucks says they will start stacking the Supreme court to corrupt that and get their own way.

I think a LOT of the ( legitimate) votes for Bidumb were from Trump haters that don't actually know nor have paid much attention to what the Demos stand for. They voted against Trump but what they were voting for in doing that I would bet Probably the majority didn't know what the policys of the opposition were. When they realise, perhaps they won't be so enthusiastic. Then again, if they don't know now, they will probably keep their heads stuck in the sand and won't know later either unless they are directly affected. If Joe starts locking down the US because of China pox, maybe that will wake a few up?

Will also be interesting to see how the numbers go with the economy. I expect that will tank but of course that will be blamed on the Legacy of Trump. In that regard, Joke and gorilla have a free pass to Fk up everything and get away with it scott free because they can just blame it on Trump and of course the Media will support them no matter how Ridiculous.
    Any bets on how long the Demos are in before the US starts a new war with someone?

Will also be interesting to see if Joke and Gorilla keep all their election promises and statements. They have been on Trump relentlessly about that. Lets see if Joe spends the Trillion on Climate change and unreliables as promised and see how that goes down. I actualy hope he does and does it quick because it would be an example to the rest of the world of the Viability or otherwise of that ideal. I also hope they Try implementing their Green New Deal. That will be entertaining at least.

Again, with the incredible corruption the media has already displayed, I don't expect Joke or gorilla to be portrayed as anything but the Greatest leaders in the history of the world no matter what happens.
    Wow, you are a racist a hole.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

Johnno (08-11-20),macca (08-11-20),NoAIR (08-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post

Maybe, I certainly wouldn't talk like that. I'd be more likely to call her a "little brown girl" like Biden did.

Ummmm.....but is he wrong?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Change your stars Georgina65 and live a better life than you have 🖕🖕🖕
    You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),macca (08-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20),RogerTheDoger (09-11-20),tristen (08-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

I have got some bad news for those who think USA will automatically come to Australia's assistance if attacked
    A military think tank several years ago did a war game exercise, If Indonesia attacked Australia how would we fare, one conclusion reached was don't bank on the USA coming to Australia's aid due to USA having more foreign investment in Indonesia than Australia,
    Australia is on its own, but can only HOPE that the USA will reciprocate to our past involvments
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

enf (08-11-20),harryt (09-11-20)

Thanks

President Biden delivered a monumental, powerful and flawless speech.
    I did not see him look down at any teleprompter or notes even once. A person with dementia simply can not do that.

Proof of all that rightwing shit talk about sleepy demented Biden are typical prejudice lies, which is a sad report of the mental state of those who fall for that shit from the RPM (Rightwing Propaganda Media).

Biden has more experience than anybody else in congress.
    There could not be a better negotiator to get both left and right get back together and work together, which is what the USA so urgently needs and he also showed that he not only has his mind but also his heart in the right place.

The only hurdle is now that Trump baby trying to stuff things up for everybody in the next 2 months, at a time when America now needs to focus on more important issues like dealing with the virus, that has never been worse.

How I wish I could see Trump depart with a bit of respect, so I can remember him at least once showing a bit of decency.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-11-20 at 01:59 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (08-11-20),tristen (08-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

President Biden delivered a monumental, powerful and flawless speech.
    I did not see him look down at any teleprompter or notes even once. A person with dementia simply can not do that.

Proof of all that rightwing shit talk about sleepy demented Biden are typical prejudice lies, which is a sad report of the mental state of those who fall for that shit from the RPM (Rightwing Propaganda Media).

Biden has more experience than anybody else in congress.
    There could not be a better negotiator to get both left and right get back together and work together, which is what the USA so urgently needs and he also showed that he not only has his mind but also his heart in the right place.

The only hurdle is now that Trump baby trying to stuff things up for everybody in the next 2 months, at a time when America now needs to focus on more important issues like dealing with the virus, that has never been worse.

How I wish I could see Trump depart with a bit of respect, so I can remember him at least once showing a bit of decency.
    He's had 180 years in the senate to prepare, he said so himself....

I sincerely hope it works out for you (and the rest of us) Fester, I really do. History would say otherwise I fear, and you will end up trying to defend the indefensible.....

The little brown girl can carry the day if there's a problem I suppose...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (08-11-20),Uncle Fester (08-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Maybe, I certainly wouldn't talk like that. I'd be more likely to call her a "little brown girl" like Biden did.

Ummmm.....but is he wrong?
    Likewise you are a racist. A hole,

Hey, I hear your momma calling, the short yellow bus is at your door.

"Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Thanks

na, na... Biden told us not to be enemies

Premium Member

Thanks

Wow, people finally being called out, any one else game to post!!!!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Of course I am.
    I said something a leftie zealot didn't like. Racist is the automatic default label to make themselves feel better and justify their position to themselves. It's as reliable as sunrise.

Next you'll up the ante to calling me a Nazi. If you actually had any fking clue what the definition of either term was and could use it appropriately, I might be offended. As it is, seeing the pathetic little cupcake sooks having a cry and banding together like a lot of little girls, just makes me laugh at how pathetic they are.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (09-11-20),VroomVroom (09-11-20)

Thanks

Yeah, says it all really. Labelling probably the most middle of the road person here racist because he does not blindly support your particular fanaticism or say what you want to hear.
    As typical as it is predictable.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Change your stars Georgina65 and live a better life than you have 🖕🖕🖕
    You have been weighed, you have been measured, and you have been found wanting.
    BWWWWAHAHAHA!

By the likes of you and the other like minded limp wristed pussy girls here?? Thank Christ for that! I'll definitely take that as a Compliment!
    I'd be worried and ashamed if I got acceptance from the pathetic snivelling gutless wonders here.
    That WOULD be an insult!

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    ...The little brown girl can carry the day if there's a problem I suppose...
    She's certainly no "little brown girl" as you derogatorily describe her.

Kamala Harris is extremely well-qualified with an exemplary career record as described (in part) by the Enclopaedia Britanica (below).

Her father, who was Jamaican, taught at Stanford University, and her mother, the daughter of an Indian diplomat, was a cancer researcher. Her younger sister, Maya, later became a public policy advocate.

After studying political science and economics (B.A., 1986) at Howard University, Kamala earned a law degree (1989) from Hastings College.

She subsequently worked as a deputy district attorney (1990–98) in Oakland, earning a reputation for toughness as she prosecuted cases of gang violence, drug trafficking, and sexual abuse. Harris rose through the ranks, becoming district attorney in 2004. In 2010 she was narrowly elected attorney general of California—winning by a margin of less than 1 percent—thus becoming the first female and the first African American to hold the post. After taking office the following year, she demonstrated political independence, rejecting, for example, pressure from the administration of Pres. Barack Obama for her to settle a nationwide lawsuit against mortgage lenders for unfair practices. Instead, she pressed California’s case and in 2012 won a judgment five times higher than that originally offered. Her refusal to defend Proposition 8 (2008), which banned same-sex marriage in the state, helped lead to it being overturned in 2013. Harris’s book, Smart on Crime (2009; cowritten with Joan O’C. Hamilton), was considered a model for dealing with the problem of criminal recidivism.
    (Courtesy Encyclopedia Britannica at ).

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (09-11-20),RogerTheDoger (09-11-20),Uncle Fester (09-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Stop playing the man George65, you know what happened on the other site

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),Johnno (08-11-20),RogerTheDoger (09-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Edited...

Georgina65 deserves a smack..
    Last edited by Johnno; 09-11-20 at 03:30 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (09-11-20),RogerTheDoger (09-11-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Kamala Harris is extremely well-qualified with an exemplary career record as described (in part) by the Enclopaedia Britanica (below).

Her father, who was Jamaican, taught at Stanford University, and her mother, the daughter of an Indian diplomat, was a cancer researcher. Her younger sister, Maya, later became a public policy advocate.

After studying political science and economics (B.A., 1986) at Howard University, Kamala earned a law degree (1989) from Hastings College.

She subsequently worked as a deputy district attorney (1990–98) in Oakland, earning a reputation for toughness as she prosecuted cases of gang violence, drug trafficking, and sexual abuse. Harris rose through the ranks, becoming district attorney in 2004. In 2010 she was narrowly elected attorney general of California—winning by a margin of less than 1 percent—thus becoming the first female and the first African American to hold the post. After taking office the following year, she demonstrated political independence, rejecting, for example, pressure from the administration of Pres. Barack Obama for her to settle a nationwide lawsuit against mortgage lenders for unfair practices. Instead, she pressed California’s case and in 2012 won a judgment five times higher than that originally offered. Her refusal to defend Proposition 8 (2008), which banned same-sex marriage in the state, helped lead to it being overturned in 2013. Harris’s book, Smart on Crime (2009; cowritten with Joan O’C. Hamilton), was considered a model for dealing with the problem of criminal recidivism.
    (Courtesy Encyclopedia Britannica at ).
    If her mother was Jamaican and her father Indian, how the blue blazes does that make her African???? She might be "coloured" but African, she aint!! Encyclopedia Britannica, indeed!!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• Page 20 of 42 FirstFirst ... 101112131415161718192021222324252627282930 ... LastLast