Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

well well well now whos better known the queen, prince Andrew,Donald trump , George blm ??? I wonder

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    with all the dumb comments , ideas and tweets he comes up with .
    This is what most of his opposition ( and don't know where you stand nor is it relevant at this point) always Focus on.
    They never look at his many and very worthwhile achievements which were part of his Job, it's always about feelings and heresay as I have pointed out previously. If you look at the hard and verifiable facts, he's done a bloody good job and got the country into a far better position than it's been in for a long time.

I have business mentality myself and I have never worried about how we got there, only that we did. I used to allow my staff and encourage them to run their own show pretty much. As long as the runs were on the board and the customers were happy, I couldn't care if they told them to Fk off as long as they did it in a way that made the customers laugh and come back again.

So much of the anti trump sentiment seems to be on opinions and feelings not his actual job performance. I I have asked here several times for people to provide hard and verifiable evidence of what trump has done wrong in his job but got nothing but statements of what amounts to personality traits. I'll get branded that I have an infatuation with him again or some such other opinionated excuse but the thing Is I'm asking for facts of what he has done wrong in the job he was elected for ( there HAS to be some thing!) but all I get here or anywhere else are comments that could be levelled at most anyone in the public eye over the years anyway.

Look at all the Celebs wishing he would die when he got China Pox. That's all forgotten now because they were supposedly on the side of Right. We had each way albo on camera saying one thing a few days back then yesterday, on camera again denying it. We have CEO's of companies here saying and doing all sorts of shit and that's all OK but trump makes a Tweet or an offhand comment ( that no one can actually specify unless they claim it's something he never said at all ) and he's made out to be an idiot.

My favourite is he has made the US a Laughing stock. China sure isn't laughing at them ( till now) Korea wasn't and pulled their head in big time and settled the Fk down, Russia wasn't laughing at them so who was? Putting someone like sleepy joe in is beyond making them a laughing stock, it's the worlds biggest ever face palm. I'll bet the Chinese and Russians and others can't believe their luck with that and the stupidity of the US people which must be a signal they would have never counted on for what they can get away with and put over them.

If anyone is still talking about Trumps comments and personality and ignoring Bidens, they clearly aren't looking at them with both eyes open is all I can say. Biden has made more stupid remarks in the last 6 Months than trump has in the last 4 years and far more worrying. The fact they are going to give a man the codes to the Nukes whom can't remember what office he is running for, who he was running against or his own relatives far outdoes any offhand comments Trump ever made to me by a long ways.

Lets hope Biden gets his own name right at the inauguration or that really could be an embarrasing problem.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-11-20),kclar (10-11-20),lsemmens (10-11-20),VroomVroom (10-11-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

I think he was thinking of you George when he couldn't remember his name and your came to mind , HAHAHA My wife was like that in the dementia wing of the rest home

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (10-11-20),enf (10-11-20),hinekadon (10-11-20)

Thanks

A big challenge for Biden is how will you get the fast food smell out of the Oval Office?....

Heads up.... there might be a guy wandering around the White House who thinks he's the President.

Just ignore him.
    Last edited by Johnno; 10-11-20 at 01:43 PM.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    , so how can someone thats been so smart in big business for so many years suddenly start making suicidal decisions ???

Creating so much loss with his big business on order to avoid paying tax, which he so proudly claimed was his brilliant plan is certainly not smart.
    The loss will always be significantly higher than the gain from not paying the tax.
    It was just one if his typical excuses to cover up his incompetence in big business and the dumb masses just believe him.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-11-20 at 10:37 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-20),Johnno (10-11-20),tristen (10-11-20)

Thanks

Finally, someone has been charged with VOTER FRAUD in Pennsylvania!!!

The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.
    But to the extent that “voter fraud” is a problem this year, Trump might want to take a closer look at his own supporters.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015. /who would of thought.. LOL

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

tristen (10-11-20),Uncle Fester (10-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Trump just fired his defence secretary.
    Another first in US history as no other president messed around with Pentagon in their lame duck period.
    He will not stop to destabilise the USA until the bitter end.

Worst case Trump could still start a war, maybe with Iran.
    The world is watching what vindictive efforts he has up his sleeve.

As I mentioned earlier it is not over until I am convinced it is over and that will be when I see Biden in the White House on/after the 20th Jan 2020.

I strongly suggest everybody read this about the Faithless Electors:

In 2016 Hillary lost 5 electors who defected to the Republican party, while on the Trump side only 2 defected.
    Everybody has their price.

This is apparently legal. America's voting system never stops to amaze me... in a negative way.

Biden has about 5 million more on the popular vote, that and only that should count and be proof what the majority of the people want.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-11-20 at 10:59 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Johnno (10-11-20),tristen (10-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Trump just fired his defence secretary.
    Another first in US history as no other president messed around with Pentagon in their lame duck period.
    He will not stop to destabilise the USA until the bitter end.

Worst case Trump could still start a war, maybe with Iran.
    The world is watching what vindictive efforts he has up his sleeve.

As I mentioned earlier it is not over until I am convinced it is over and that will be when I see Biden in the White House on/after the 20th Jan 2020.

I strongly suggest everybody read this about the Faithless Electors:

In 2016 Hillary lost 5 electors who defected to the Republican party, while on the Trump side only 2 defected.
    Everybody has their price.

This is apparently legal. America's voting system never stops to amaze me... in a negative way.

Biden has about 5 million more on the popular vote, that and only that should count and be proof what the majority of the people want.
    Jeeez...tinfoil hats should abound....

You have a real hate/imagination problem mate, you really do....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    The other side is already covered by 2016 democrats....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Johnno (10-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Jeeez...tinfoil hats should abound....

You have a real hate/imagination problem mate, you really do....

...no, just looking at the facts.

Trump fired his defence secretary.
    Trump and the Republican party clearly announced they will not concede until the bitter end.
    Trump is vindictive, if you have not seen yet, I feel sorry for you.
    The Faithless voters are not imagined but part the America's history. Please read the link.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-11-20 at 11:16 AM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    ...no, just looking at the facts.
    In your mind, yes.....I suppose so.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    The other side is already covered by 2016 democrats....
    I like that response... A good sense of humor.... You gotta have a laugh

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I like that response... A good sense of humor.... You gotta have a laugh
    Ya gotta laugh or else you end up obsessed and curled under a tinfoil hat...over Americans FFS....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Johnno (10-11-20)

Thanks

Last edited by Johnno; 10-11-20 at 01:30 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (10-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

LOL, I don't know which is funnier, the name; "2018 Presidents & Executive Politics Presidential Greatness Survey" or that such a thing exists...
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Al Bundy For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-11-20),enf (10-11-20),hinekadon (10-11-20),Johnno (10-11-20)

Thanks

Hehehaha.. I thought is was funny too, Someone did say this thread should be in the Jokes section.. LOL

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    blm ??? I wonder
    blm = biden's life matters? =)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (11-11-20),hinekadon (10-11-20)

Thanks

Finally, someone has been charged with VOTER FRAUD in Pennsylvania!!!

The president accuses Democrats of “voter fraud,” but one of his supporters became the first person in a Pennsylvania county charged with the crime in 30 years.
    But to the extent that “voter fraud” is a problem this year, Trump might want to take a closer look at his own supporters.

Robert R. Lynn, a registered Republican and Trump supporter in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, was arrested on Wednesday for allegedly requesting an absentee ballot for his mother, who died in 2015. /who would of thought.. LOL
    Philadelphia is a cesspool - and voter fraud has been rampant there for 40 + years. That said, I seriously doubt that 50,000 dubious votes were cast in Philadelphia to tip the Election to Joe Biden. (You would think that if someone had that kind of ability - they would have at least tried to can a few Republican Senators and Representatives while they were busy bumping up the Biden totals.)

But if you're looking for examples of Philadelphia Ballot Box stuffing - here's one recent case:
    Strange but true part is that the guy who was paying to stuff those ballot boxes was the former Democratic Congressman Ozzie Myers - originally convicted in the ABSCAM scandal back in the 1980's. Ozzie is often credited with coining the popular phrase: "Money talks and Bullshit walks".
    Last edited by Radioguy7268; 10-11-20 at 02:55 PM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Just Checked my Junk email.
    The democraps are still begging for money like the recipients life depended on it. Still nothing about what they are actually going to do with the money now the election is over but they mention with enough " Grassroots support" they will be able to retake the senate. Not sure how that works but buying people off certainly seems to be a valid hypothesis.

Money Hungry doesen't even begin to describe this lot but hardly a surprise.

• Page 22 of 42 FirstFirst ... 121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 ... LastLast