Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Dont worry when Biden gets in
    You think he will get in over Trump?
    I really can't see that happening myself but who knows? I do believe the lefties will stop at nothing to over throw Trump no matter what sort of slight of hand or illegal doing that may entail. It's pretty clear they are willing to manufacture any nonsense and stop at nothing to get him out.

Got to say, trying to be as impartial and fair as possible, I can't think of one single Point of merit the Demos have that would give a reasonable person reason to vote for them?

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

So tell me UC...I really would like to know what 'mess' the trumper has caused ????.....the only mess I can see is what the demoncrats are instigating.............power @ any cost/rolling coup
    Divided his country like no other, stuffed up world economy with his trade wars, worst response to Covid by playing it down and still does(hell don't wear a mask)
    ...oh why bother.

The right wing nutters religiously follow every rubbish that comes out of his mouth and his twits.
    Oh and that endless claim about the evil lying press just making every thing up, all those things that Trump doesn't like to hear, it is getting boring now.

Other dictators like Duterte just shut down the press/TV stations, when they get too close to the truth.
    I guess too bad for Trump that there is something in their constitution why he can't do that, or should he try another one of his infamous 'executive orders'?

Hey, Covid was only created by China to ruin Trump's chance of re election!
    You just read it here exclusively on Austech
    Am I right? ...or am I Right!
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,962 Times in 9,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Divided his country like no other, stuffed up world economy with his trade wars, worst response to Covid by playing it down and still does(hell don't wear a mask)
    ...oh why bother.

The right wing nutters religiously follow every rubbish that comes out of his mouth and his twits.
    Oh and that endless claim about the evil lying press just making every thing up, all those things that Trump doesn't like to hear, it is getting boring now.

Other dictators like Duterte just shut down the press/TV stations, when they get too close to the truth.
    I guess too bad for Trump that there is something in their constitution why he can't do that, or should he try another one of his infamous 'executive orders'?

Hey, Covid was only created by China to ruin Trump's chance of re election!
    You just read it here exclusively on Austech
    Am I right? ...or am I Right!
    Geez fester...Trump derangement syndrome at it's finest...

I can't stand the prick but I'm not prepared to rationalise ANYONE to oppose him. The opposition candidate hasn't been revealed yet, only the geriatric glove puppet.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-07-20),eaglem (20-07-20),george65 (19-07-20)

Thanks

This would extrapolate to you supporting the left and their position and agendas and see nothing wrong with their attitude, what they say and how they want things to be? You believe they are right, have the logical correct position and the right is wrong?

One would then have to take it you don't see the media making anything up, they don't publish fake news about Trump and for the most part, you find the MSM creditable, honest and truthful?

Do you support the BLM movement and their agenda?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (20-07-20),eaglem (20-07-20),Mr 672A (20-07-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Al Bundy View Post
    But that means they will only have fun for a few days, as has been pointed out elsewhere, when the Dems nominate the running partner for Sleepy Joe then we will know who the real Dem candidate will be.
    Biden still has no running partner yet AFAIK. Funny thing is once again could be again Hiltard Clinton.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 20-07-20 at 09:37 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (20-07-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

There is a saying,,,, " Do not do to others that you dont want done to yourself " Biden gets Elected the Republicans will have a field day everyday. Watch CNN and others left media protect him.

Thanks

Biden under pressure to shatter ‘cement ceiling’ by naming a black woman to be his running mate
    But as Biden enters the final stretch of a decidedly unconventional search process — he has promised to pick a woman, and is vetting several African American contenders who would make history amid a growing racial justice movement.
    Typical of the left, they are subscribing to identity politics first and foremost over whom might be the best person for the job.

Looks like the US could have it's first woman President..... A lefty, Black woman.... Does not bear thinking about not only for what it would mean for the US, but for the rest of the western world....... if 'ol delirious Joe had a hope in hell of getting in the first place.

Maybe others think the same and they know it, that's why the deferral of the announcement?

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

I'm tipping Susan Rice as Biden's running mate.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    This would extrapolate to you supporting the left and their position and agendas and see nothing wrong with their attitude, what they say and how they want things to be? You believe they are right, have the logical correct position and the right is wrong?
    No, I don't support the left or the right. I consider myself a centrist person and oppose extremist views both coming from the left AND the right.

One would then have to take it you don't see the media making anything up, they don't publish fake news about Trump and for the most part, you find the MSM creditable, honest and truthful?
    'Fake news' is an invention from Trump to brainwash the masses and protect himself from criticism.
    News is NOT fake. Reporters rarely make anything up although they sometimes miss understand what they witness.
    News is however almost always coloured with opinions and assumptions and to do that certain FACTS are reported while other FACTS are left out often leading to a twist of the story.

Both the left and right leaning press do that heavily.

An intelligent person would sift out these facts, lets say from the CNN and FOX and search for confirmation of the facts through official statistics to get the bigger picture.
    Unfortunately I can't see Trump followers going through all that trouble, so they just wipe it all away with this infamous term: 'Fake news'.

you support the BLM movement and their agenda?
    I support ALL lives matter.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 20-07-20 at 03:34 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Brave man..............that could get you cancelled/lose you jerb...........even your freedom

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (20-07-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

........................... Reporters rarely make anything up although they sometimes miss understand what they witness.

News is however almost always coloured with opinions and assumptions and to do that certain FACTS are reported while other FACTS are left out often leading to a twist of the story.

Geeeeee............Sounds like the very definition of "fake news" to me. What you have just said is that news services lie by omission when it suits them.

Naaaaahhh...nothing fake about that....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (20-07-20),hca (21-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,193 Times in 1,905 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Biden still has no running partner yet AFAIK. Funny thing is once again could be again Hiltard Clinton.
    Yep that was my point exactly.
    Cheers
    Ted (Al)

Thanks

'Fake news' is an invention from Trump to brainwash the masses and protect himself from criticism.
    News is NOT fake. Reporters rarely make anything up although they sometimes miss understand what they witness.
    I think you are the only person that I know of to say that and believe reporters don't make things up.

If the story is biased by leaving out facts, would that not make it fake when it would biased and lead to an erroneous conclusion because only half the story was told that might sway opinion if all the facts were presented?
    That's a bit like saying " We don't believe the building was blown up because we found no trace of explosives" When all the facts are that there was deliberately no tests done for explosives. Lying by omission and biased reporting.

An intelligent person would sift out these facts, lets say from the CNN and FOX and search for confirmation of the facts through official statistics to get the bigger picture.
    Unfortunately I can't see Trump followers going through all that trouble, so they just wipe it all away with this infamous term: 'Fake news'.
    That is exactly what I do, look for supporting evidence and almost without fail, you find anything that comes from the left/ democarrots/ Trump deranged loons is ALWAYS a lie.

The yes / no question was "do you support the BLM and their agenda?"
    You either do or you don't, which one is it?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    I'm tipping Susan Rice as Biden's running mate.

Well, she has all the necessary qualifications and credentials for the job.

Tits and a really good suntan.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

No, I don't support the left or the right. I consider myself a centrist person and oppose extremist views both coming from the left AND the right.
    is that a joke ???

Some balanced reading for you UC, not a leftist or rightist opinion via the gatestone inst.

Thanks

There seems to be some opinion in the US now that Biden won't even go till the election. The opinion seems to be they will swap him out for someone else, Probably Hitlerlary about September. No way of knowing the credibility of that idea but none the less it is interesting.

Personally I don't think it would be a good move to swap him out at all and especially not for Hitlerary.
    I can't see them doing it BUT- it's clear they will stop at nothing to oust Trump and shooting themselves in the foot once again in an attempt to do so is more likely that not.

I don't think the idea of Biden being senile matters much either . He clearly is no match for Trump in his persona as a leader nor has the strength of character.
    Trumps looks, sounds and acts like a man in charge. Biden comes across as the complete opposite and someone that's just plain too old and fragile to even be entertaining the idea.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Geeeeee............Sounds like the very definition of "fake news" to me. What you have just said is that news services lie by omission when it suits them.

Naaaaahhh...nothing fake about that....
    got to go with that, but old Joe is to slow to deal with the media, as long as he is against Trump he is OK. Trumps works from the religion of peace playbook, abboration, forget what I said different before, today these are the facts. It drives the media crazy but he does not care, quite good for a politician with no prior experience..

I recall Trump, ripping into plenty of journalists one by one and more than once with the fake news charge, I never heard him mention FB, internet or social media for fake news. But from then till now the media around the world have had a campaign to give the illusion all fake news comes from social media.

Cant say it was a bad thing when they pulled the plug on the ABC FTA sat sigs into Asia, just making a mockery of the whole country.

Its all about their agenda, all of them whatever that agenda might be. They have not had a decent unbiased news service since the likes of Eric Pearce, James Dibble, and Mal Walden read it out.

One thing, there will be no media people in heaven to pester anyone in the after life. But Hells going to Hell without a doubt, "Good Morning, welcome to breakfast with the HBC, here is the Devils Daily Dose with Virgina I lost my bloody comb!"

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post

One thing, there will be no media people in heaven to pester anyone in the after life. But Hells going to Hell without a doubt, "Good Morning, welcome to breakfast with the HBC, here is the Devils Daily Dose with Virgina I lost my bloody comb!"
    But it will be already overcrowded with lawyers........

Super Moderator
    Thanks

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hca (21-07-20),lsemmens (21-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    But it will be already overcrowded with lawyers........
    haha nice mix, Lawyers, politicians and media, throw in a few murderers and cut throats just to make it complete.

• Page 2 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast