Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    Bang on MTV, your dead right, there is so much propaganda from all sides for so long, its near on impossible to filter it for yourself to be sure of a fact, too much opinions of opinions as fact.
    Actually no, it's not impossible. I recommend watching a variety of trusted news services, (BBC, Rueters, DW, Al Jazeera international, abc(USA) and yes, even our own ABC), then working out which ones usually comport with reality, and bingo! you are probably experiencing the truth, no matter how distasteful it might seem.

They have waited 4 years to get the boot right in and now their chance to do it, and now they are, well where are they?
    Best as I can tell, they're pretty flat-out getting ready to form government of a nation in the middle of the worst health and financial crisis since the 1930's. They're probably adults, and don't really care about retribution?

But clearly their election tally arrangements and processes arn't worth a tuppenny stuff and that's feeding this propaganda war now.
    The voting system went quite well as evidenced by Chris Krebs and everyone involved with the vote itself. It just that we've got a 74 year-old baby in the Whitehouse who can't admit defeat. It's in his credo or something.

Maybe its rigged maybe not, I doubt they could ever work it out.
    Again, there isn't a problem with the vote. They've looked at it from six ways to Sunday, and every investigation comes up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. This is real.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Johnno (09-12-20),tristen (09-12-20),Uncle Fester (08-12-20)

Thanks

Again, there isn't a problem with the vote. They've looked at it from six ways to Sunday, and every investigation comes up with nothing. Nada. Zilch. This is real.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kclar View Post
    Seriously?? This your idea of a rebuttal? A youtube clip of Patrick Colbeck asserting the most wild conspiracy fever-dreams at the great circle-jerk they called the "Election Integrity Hearing". Do you not understand the concept of due-process or evidence?

• The Following User Says Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Radioguy7268 (09-12-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Onefella View Post
    Seriously?? This your idea of a rebuttal? A youtube clip of Patrick Colbeck asserting the most wild conspiracy fever-dreams at the great circle-jerk they called the "Election Integrity Hearing". Do you not understand the concept of due-process or evidence?

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by kclar View Post
    I see from your inability to form a cohesive argument, you've finally given up. Good. I accept your acquiescence.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,068 Times in 9,091 Posts

I see from your inability to form a cohesive argument, you've finally given up. Good. I accept your acquiescence.
    You can't really blame the conspiracyists (made that up) can you? Considering some of the the rather insane anti Trump conspiracy theories we've all endured these last four years....

As silly as they are, I can't help but think the Democrats invited this on themselves....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

From

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the that results in difficulties determining what is and what is not real.

I think that just about covers it all in regards to Trump, the republicans and all his other followers and BS artists on YT.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (08-12-20),Johnno (09-12-20),tristen (09-12-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    From

Psychosis is an abnormal condition of the that results in difficulties determining what is and what is not real.

I think that just about covers it all in regards to Trump, the republicans and all his other followers and BS artists on YT.
    As opposed to the democrats who were exactly the same...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    You can't really blame the conspiracyists (made that up) can you? Considering some of the the rather insane anti Trump conspiracy theories we've all endured these last four years....

As silly as they are, I can't help but think the Democrats invited this on themselves....

...and what might they be?
    Examples please.
    What I heard all turned out to be true.
    Up until this day Trump and consequently and his followers are still in denial of Covid(just a flu from China, no need for masks) and anything science related.

Trump has behaved like a dick in the past 4 years, so he deserved every outspoken word against him.
    If Biden behaves equally bad I will no doubt express my critic towards him too, lets see.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-12-20 at 11:21 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks

I think a core school subject should be "Critical thinking, and methods for finding the truth online".

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Johnno (09-12-20),Radioguy7268 (09-12-20),tristen (10-12-20),Uncle Fester (09-12-20)

Thanks

I think a core school subject should be "Critical thinking, and methods for finding the truth online".
    I agree but unfortunately the schools here make heavy use of youtube.
    While there are some very good channels like
    here an excellent example of proper science NOT fiction:
    our kids are normally not shown this and can easily slip into a base of fake knowledge on youtube and social media that encompasses now most of their free time.
    They don't even have time for a lunch sandwich because of tiktok, snapchat or discord(if they are gamers).

Teachers would not have a chance to change anything about that.
    It would be up to the parents to teach their kids critical thinking as the apple does not fall far from the tree but unfortunately many trees are not doing so well either.
    ...and that is why Trump and his republicans have such great success: keep everybody as uneducated as possible so they believe all the garbage and lies.

Unfortunately I see too much of this here in Australia too, public schools are underfunded and most funds go to private schools in a Liberal/National government and this is not fake news, I experience it first hand.
    IMO private schools should be banned and this whole inequality problem that I see is the root of all the problems in the USA, could be solved with better education for all, particularly science as it explains everything that REALLY happens around us.
    If the people were properly educated and not so ignorant of this reality then Trump would have never had a chance.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-12-20 at 10:53 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Johnno (09-12-20),Onefella (08-12-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

When i was at a public high school doing form 5 & 6, as part of English we used to have what was called "clear thinking" where we would analyze paper news articles etc, break them down to opinion, fact or hearsay
    I would have thought they would do some thing similar that included Youtube articles as well???
    Or am i past my use by date
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Super Moderator
    Thanks

...and what might they be?
    Examples please.
    What I heard all turned out to be true.
    Up until this day Trump and consequently and his followers are still in denial of Covid(just a flu from China, no need for masks) and anything science related.

Trump has behaved like a dick in the past 4 years, so he deserved every outspoken word against him.
    If Biden behaves equally bad I will no doubt express my critic towards him too, lets see.
    Russia? Turned out that was all bullsh!t...although Hunter may be the final arbiter on that.

So he was a dick for 4 years? So was Clinton, but WITHOUT the stains....

He was/is a liar...so was Clinton WITH the stains....

You just hate republicans, in fact you seem to hate a lot of things.................

Thanks

Russia? Turned out that was all bullsh!t...although Hunter may be the final arbiter on that.

So he was a dick for 4 years? So was Clinton, but WITHOUT the stains....

He was/is a liar...so was Clinton WITH the stains....

You just hate republicans, in fact you seem to hate a lot of things.................
    Where do you get your information from?
    Oh yeah, Trump said it was a hoax, that explains everything, no further research required.

Russia meddled with the 2016 election :

Clinton was one of the best presidents the USA had. He ranks high on PUBLIC opinion polls.
    He had an affair, so what. I won't go into detail about all the good he did for the USA and world peace as this would breach the scope of this thread. How about you read for yourself :

Your hate for the democrats is making you blind and not see reality.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 09-12-20 at 10:49 AM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Where do you get your information from?
    Oh yeah, Trump said it was a hoax, that explains everything, no further research required.

Russia meddled with the 2016 election :

Clinton was one of the best presidents the USA had. He ranks high on PUBLIC opinion polls.
    He had an affair, so what. I won't go into detail about all the good he did for the USA and world peace as this would breach the scope of this thread. How about you read for yourself :

Your hate for the democrats is making you blind and not see reality.
    Hahahaha...the hate theme is back.....

Bill Clinton had an affair...couldn't care less....but he LIED repeatedly about it to the nation and the judiciary and you just dismiss it...if it was Trump, you'd be apoplectic.....because you are a hater of republicans.

I don't HATE the democrats, I don't think like you, thank non existent god!!! I recognise that the democrats are just as dodgy as the republicans....they are all the same.

I'll take the opinion of a true visionary like Gore Vidal over your hatred.....sorry...

“There is only one party in the United States, the Property Party … and it has two right wings: Republican and Democrat. Republicans are a bit stupider, more rigid, more doctrinaire in their laissez-faire capitalism than the Democrats, who are cuter, prettier, a bit more corrupt … and more willing than the Republicans to make small adjustments when the poor, the black, the anti-imperialists get out of hand. But, essentially, there is no difference between the two parties.”

Thanks

Hahahaha...the hate theme is back.....

Bill Clinton had an affair...couldn't care less....but he LIED repeatedly about it to the nation and the judiciary and you just dismiss it...if it was Trump, you'd be apoplectic.....because you are a hater of republicans.

I don't HATE the democrats, I don't think like you, thank non existent god!!! I recognise that the democrats are just as dodgy as the republicans....they are all the same.

I'll take the opinion of a true visionary like Gore Vidal over your hatred.....sorry...
    I am not a hater of the republicans, just what Trump has now turned them into.
    He fired all the good ones and employed only those who crawl inside his a... .

If all Trump did was have affairs and try to cover them up (which he did in the past) I wouldn't have given a damn about that either.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (09-12-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Uncle Fester, may i offer my opinion why Trump was elected over Hilary, yes i know Hillary had the majority of the votes, but did read an opinion piece that the voters had had enough of the Clintons, it did go on and list a number of indiscretions attributed to Bill and i was quite surprised. Maybe Trump was always going to be a one term wonder until another alternative came along, eg Jumping Joe??

Not a great link but gives an insight there may have been more going on in the Clinton administration
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

enf (09-12-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I agree with both of you here.....

From my perspective, Trump was always going to be trouble...I'm not going to troll through four year old posts, and I wouldn't expect either of you to do so either. But my anti Trump posts, and my arguments with those like admin ARE there....

Politics in the modern world IS a corrupt business, and that the US is just a bit further along the road than most seems obvious to me. Who gets the most votes is irrelevant, same as here. It's where the votes are that counts. And both parties will lie, steal and cheat to get them.

Personalities, egos and promises to backers determine actions after elections....not logic.

Thanks

Enf and allover, I think the public awareness of all this is now rife.
    Ppl voted Trump because they had no trust in the elitists.
    Many found out that Trump was even worse.

A RESET is now due.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

The guy doesn't give up!!

Trump allies are making an 11th-hour bid to overturn the 2020 election.

The Supreme Court denies 1 pro-Trump election case as another hits its doorstep.. Unbelievable, Scroll to the bottom and you will see the filing court documents.

Last edited by Johnno; 09-12-20 at 04:18 PM.

• Page 35 of 42 FirstFirst ... 252627282930313233343536373839404142 LastLast