Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post
    haha nice mix, Lawyers, politicians and media, throw in a few murderers and cut throats just to make it complete.
    The murderers and cut throats will be the most trustworthy though and the ones you have the least to worry about.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (21-07-20),enf (21-07-20),hca (21-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hca View Post

One thing, there will be no media people in heaven to pester anyone in the after life. But Hells going to Hell without a doubt, "Good Morning, welcome to breakfast with the HBC, here is the Devils Daily Dose with Virgina I lost my bloody comb!"
    You forgot the black looters matter race baiters................errrr I mean the demoncraps................all of them, for standing silent when the 'kin nut jobs took over the party

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Nearly died laughing when I read this headline today.............

So geriatric Joe wants someone who is deaf, dumb, and blind I guess............

Joe Biden wants vice-president who won’t outshine him

By David Charter
    The Times
    8:29PM July 21, 2020
    156 Comments

A veteran congresswoman with a strong personal bond with Joe Biden is rising fast in the race to become his running mate for #November’s election as more polls gave the Democrat challenger a healthy lead over President #Donald Trump.

Karen Bass, a former speaker of the California state assembly who was elected to congress 10 years ago, is seen as an emerging prospect partly because she has indicated that she would not use the role of vice-president as a springboard to the White House.

At the age of 66 but with a low media profile, she offers Mr Biden a stark contrast to better-known names under consideration, including senators Elizabeth Warren, 71, and Kamala Harris, 55, a fellow Californian, both of whom ran for the presidential nomination.
    Read Next

No safe zone as NSW’s COVID cases rise
    Hannah Moore

Mr Biden, 77, announced that he would choose a female running mate and there has been pressure in the party for him to pick a black woman given the protests over #racial injustice after the death of George Floyd. There is also a #belief that Mr Biden would be a one-term president, putting his vice-president in pole position for a run for the White House in 2024 and making his choice of running mate even more significant than usual.

Ms Bass, who is divorced, told The Atlantic that she “cannot envision” running for president in 2024 or 2028.

The head of the Congressional Black Caucus, she has a close #affinity with Mr Biden through personal loss — she spoke at an event with him about her struggle to come to terms with the death of her only daughter and son-in-law in a car crash. The former vice-president lost his first wife and one-year-old daughter in a car #accident in 1972.
    READ MORE:Trump’s strangest and most grotesquely untrue claim|President shifts gears on masks|The world after pax americana|Russian blamed for hack sues ex-spy Steele

“We both just shared that you learn how to get up in the morning,” she told The Atlantic.

“You learn how to live, but your life is fundamentally changed, dramatically changed.”

Campaign advisers believe that Ms Bass has other qualities that might be attractive to Democratic and general voters alike, as well as Mr Biden.

Her low profile means there is no danger of her overshadowing the candidate, unlike some of the frontrunners, while she is seen as expert at reaching consensus with Republicans, counting Kevin #McCarthy, the minority House leader, among her friends from their days making political deals in California. This could make her a less divisive figure to floating voters than other potential choices.

At the same time she has pulled off the trick of satisfying both the moderate and radical wings of the Democratic party. Ilhan Omar, 37, a Somali-born congresswoman demonised by Republicans, has called her “a dear friend”.

Other rival black female candidates include Susan Rice, 55, a former UN ambassador and national security adviser to president Barack Obama; Val Demings, 63, a Florida congresswoman and former police chief; and Keisha Lance Bottoms, 50, the mayor of Atlanta.

James Clyburn, 80, the senior black congressman from South Carolina who was instrumental in Mr Biden seizing the nomination when he backed him to win the state primary, has said that Ms Bass has three big things in her favour: her “legislative acumen” honed passing laws in California and the House; the fact that she “is no stranger to foreign affairs”; and “the biggest thing of all”, that Mr Biden would not need to worry about her “one-upping him” because “she has no aspirations” to become president.

Two polls on Monday put Mr Biden in a strong lead over Mr Trump. Fox News put Mr Biden on 49 per cent and Mr Trump on 41 per cent, and ABC/Washington Post had Mr Biden up by 54 to 44 per cent among probable voters.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Trump v Biden, this sums it up nicely:

Maybe they should just turn the white house into an age care facility.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 22-07-20 at 05:10 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

A veteran congresswoman with a strong personal bond with Joe Biden is rising fast in the race to become his running mate for #November’s election as more polls gave the Democrat challenger a healthy lead over President #Donald Trump.

BAhhhhh hahasha .......thanks enf.............dont need to look @ the jokes section now !!

The article must have been lifted from cnn of the washingclothes post demoncrat propaganda organs

Polls are just as bad as fake 'news'

Thanks

Two polls on Monday put Mr Biden in a strong lead over Mr Trump. Fox News put Mr Biden on 49 per cent and Mr Trump on 41 per cent, and ABC/Washington Post had Mr Biden up by 54 to 44 per cent among probable voters.
    Well it's decided then! They predicted Hitlary all along at the last election and look how it turned out!
    Oh, no, hang on..... Ummmmmmmm
    Well if you reverse what they predict, they are spot on every time. You just need to understand how to interpret the information the right way.
    Backwards.

As I keep saying, as long as the polls have Biden in front, Trump has nothing to worry about.

Thanks

Mr Biden, 77, announced that he would choose a female running mate and there has been pressure in the party for him to pick a black woman given the protests over #racial injustice after the death of George Floyd. There is also a #belief that Mr Biden would be a one-term president, putting his vice-president in pole position for a run for the White House in 2024 and making his choice of running mate even more significant than usual.

Ms Bass, who is divorced, told The Atlantic that she “cannot envision” running for president in 2024 or 2028.
    Confirmation they are not interested in the best person to lead Their party or the country, rather one that that appeases the lefty PC nutters like Black Bullshit matters and fits their demented narrative.

You couldn't hate Trump enough to warrant a Vote for Biden.
    You would have to hate your country, way of life, Freedoms and their entire culture.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Hillary Clinton is ‘plotting a comeback’ to usurp ‘senile Joe Biden’

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

enf (23-07-20),Mr 672A (23-07-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post

I don't think so.
    That story is about a month old and we haven't heard anything from her since.
    They only have a few weeks left do change anything before ratification.
    Biden will go ahead, the big question is how long will he last IF he gets elected.

Trump will have a comeback in polls as somebody has finally managed to convince him to change his tone in regards to the Virus.
    He is now sticking to the script like a good school boy.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 23-07-20 at 11:44 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

I don't think she ever left the presidential race at least in her mind. I think the " Plotting a Comeback" started the day after she lost the last election.
    I think she is evil and dangerous but I don't think she is stupid. She probably had it all planned out in her mind how she was going to do it and time it.
    Maybe she knew she couldn't win it on her own but she did have a better chance if she came in the back Door as the VP and then the Pres had to " abdicate" at some time and she would be able to take over the big chair that way.

Geriatric Joe must be as ideal for her aspirations is he is for Trump's.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

Trump will have a comeback in polls as somebody has finally managed to convince him to change his tone in regards to the Virus.
    He is now sticking to the script like a good school boy.
    Yeah, Typical.

He goes against the narrative of the whining social and main stream Media twits and they put endless shit on him. He turns around and does what they wanted him to do and they still put shit on him.

Can't win either way because these whingers will never be satisfied and are just looking for something to sook about.
    They change their position far more than I bet they change their underwear.

It's not just with Trump either. The lefties will whinge about anyone they don't like no matter what they do.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eyeheartmotorola (13-08-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

She apparently had plastic surgery and for a reason I reckon...maybe she just wanted to look more like an intern for Bill....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

The American Voters must be very forgiving. I would have thought the stigma of being married to Blow Job Bill would have been enough to put them off hitlary alone.
    Different if she divorced him but that was never even mentioned. Money compensates for a lot I suppose.

I'll Bet billy well be kept WELL in the background if she does make a run for the Oval office.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Forgiving - that's not the adjective I would have used.

I was going to pick a different adjective as an example from a very very long list but I just cannot seem to find one that is not completely overshadowed by reality.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

hca (23-07-20),Tiny (23-07-20)

Thanks

Joe Biden picks Kamala Harris as his running mate in historic first for a woman of color.

“I have the great honor to announce that I’ve picked Kamala Harris – a fearless fighter for the little guy, and one of the country’s finest public servants – as my running mate,”

In a tweet, Harris said she was “honored” to join Biden on the Democratic ticket and pledged to “do what it takes to make him our Commander-in-Chief”.

If Biden wins on November 3, Harris would become the first female vice-president in US history. Just two women - Democrat Geraldine Ferraro in 1984 and Republican Sarah Palin in 2008 - have previously been on the ballot as US vice-presidential candidates.

Thanks

If Biden wins on November 3,
    I have $10,000 that says he won't.

Wait, let me me be specific on that....
    He won't become president fairly and honestly..... like in that does not count if they tamper the postal votes which is almost guaranteed or they pull some other typical and predictable Shitfluckery the same as they have all along since the last election.

The only way Biden could fairly and honestly win the election is with the help of the 2nd coming and Jesus Christ himself went as his running mate.
    Then the obvious bait and switch ploy may work to his and the Demorats favour.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (12-08-20)

Thanks

Man...I can't compete with that amount of cash, I'm married with children.. LOL Ok, Trump is going get a second term. You win!

Thanks

IF votes can REALLY be tampered with in the USA then I bet my bottom dollar (I only have one hidden away, same married with children) Trump the deception master and his team will make sure it will go in their favour.

And to make that win certain the Republicans will also achieve it with gerrymandering. They did not win the popular vote last time but this time it will be a lot easier for them.

So they can publish all the polls they like, they are meaningless.

I also have a gut instinct that many Trump followers don't participate in those polls as:
    1. They don't understand them.
    2. Provided by the media, which Trump told them is all fake.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

mtv (12-08-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Trump Vs Biden....ha ha ha ah Was not aware there was a contest. Joe the pedo Biden has not come out of his basement for the last three months while President Trump rewrites American history with a work ethic never seen before in any American presidency. Before writing Trump off as a fool with your 15 seconds of research go and have a good look at what this great man has actually accomplished in his 3 1/2 years in office. Also take into account he has accomplished all this despite the punishing bullshit allegations and ongoing legal fiasco's which is the only thing the past 4 Democrat establishment parties (Bush, Clinton, Obama, Biden) have concentrated on. My prediction of the future will see Trump elevated to American icon statesman up there with Lincoln Washington and JFK.

• The Following User Says Thank You to gamve For This Useful Post:

george65 (12-08-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by gamve View Post
    President Trump rewrites American history with a work ethic never seen before in any American presidency.
    I don't think anyone could disagree with that.

• Page 3 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast