Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Funny thing is watched PAUL MURRY on Sky News and he is getting worst by the day, he is getting more aggressive against Labor in QLD only because there is a election in the new month or so, ALL He says is FLUSH PALXYZ and her Government Down the Toilet so what did I do I change to watch 7.30 Report on Channel 2 and they are the opposite they shown part of the debate from Trump and Biden but they showed the bits that made Trump to look like a arse but did not show Biden Insulting Trump. FOR TRUCK SAKE, CAN WE HAVE A MEDIA that is not biased either to the LEFT Labor or Democrats or the Right Republican or the Conservatives.
    A fairly comprehensive coverage then? LOL

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Funny thing is watched PAUL MURRY on Sky News and he is getting worst by the day, he is getting more aggressive against Labor in QLD only because there is a election in the new month or so, ALL He says is FLUSH PALXYZ and her Government Down the Toilet so what did I do I change to watch 7.30 Report on Channel 2 and they are the opposite they shown part of the debate from Trump and Biden but they showed the bits that made Trump to look like a arse but did not show Biden Insulting Trump. FOR TRUCK SAKE, CAN WE HAVE A MEDIA that is not biased either to the LEFT Labor or Democrats or the Right Republican or the Conservatives.
    I think he just sees Labor for what it is, even if he is a bit over the top.

What are your thoughts on the new omnibus legislation that Dan and the ALP are pushing in Victoria? Indefinite detention and incarceration without the courts by individuals deemed suitable by the new Health minister (an ex union official I think). It's fvcking scary. Labor inspired gestapo.

Did a search on the ABC, not a mention anywhere. Now THERE'S a surprise. Search ANYWHERE else and there's a ton of condemnation, including from eminent legal professionals the country over.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (02-10-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    What are your thoughts on the new omnibus legislation that Dan and the ALP are pushing in Victoria? Indefinite detention and incarceration without the courts by individuals deemed suitable by the new Health minister (an ex union official I think). It's fvcking scary. Labor inspired gestapo.

Did a search on the ABC, not a mention anywhere. Now THERE'S a surprise. Search ANYWHERE else and there's a ton of condemnation, including from eminent legal professionals the country over.
    For me Andrews is a apprentice NAZI or a apprentice dictator from China trying to please XI JINPING because of the Belt and Road initiative. That God I live in QLD. Yes I'm fair but not like ZEALOT PAUL MURRAY and because of him I will Vote Labor in the next QLD Election so will my family so will my friend that live north to me (spoke to them about this) and has Sky News on Win all because of the way PAUL MURRAY BEHAVES as we and others can see through Paul Murray and see him as it stands but at the same time if I was in the US I WILL VOTE FOR TRUMP. Paul Murray must understand we are all like him, we are not sheep, if he bashed LABOR a little most will beleive him but not the way he behaves.
    Same shit with the NT Elections, when Labor won the Election he stopped and now it QLD turn and when QLD Election is gone it will be WA Turn because WA has a Election in 6 months time.
    By the way Andrew Bolt is the best on Sky News as he is FAIR and does not go on like Paul Murray. Andrew Bolt does rave about Andrews in Victoria but he has a good reason for this because ANDREWS is a IDIOT and I would never vote for a foul like him if I lived in Victoria. The mistakes he and his goverment did on Covid 19 he should be booted out of Parliament. In QLD the COVID death are around 6 and someone in Government has be praises for this.
    Last edited by Mr 672A; 02-10-20 at 10:11 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Yes I'm fair but not like ZEALOT PAUL MURRAY and because of him I will Vote Labor in the next QLD Election so will my family so will my friend that live north to me (spoke to them about this) and has Sky News on Win all because of the way PAUL MURRAY BEHAVES as we and others can see through Paul Murray and see him as it stands
    To clarify this, You are going to base your decision on whom you will vote for next because one Journo whom you clearly have a resentment for but continue to watch anyway, bags this party out unfairly so you and your family and your friend will vote for that party out of what amounts to spite or revenge for this one reporter.

You are going to ignore that political party's performance, the way they have run the state since they have been in office, their policys and promises and forget whether you think they have done a good job or not, You are just going to vote for them because a particular reporter behaves like a Zealot in your view and that's what you are going to base whom you vote for on?

That's the most Illogical and irrational thing I have heard of in some time!

Why don't you just watch most of the other channels that blow sunshine up labours arse and then you could vote Liberal.
    Sorry, but it's NOT Murray that has a problem, it's you.
    I don't watch the ABC or shit like the Project or anything else because I don't agree with their Bias. The fact you keep watching Murray when clearly he rubs you up the wrong way and then bitch about him over and over is on you, not him. You admit other channels have bias but you don't hold them to the same account you hold this one person to. Can you see the hypocricy in that?

IF you don't like Murray and he triggers you so much DON"T FKING WATCH HIM ANYMORE!
    It's pretty simple and logical. Do you realise that by watching him and constantly bitching about him you are actually supporting and helping him?
    By watching and complaining about him you are raising awareness in other peoples minds and undoubtedly getting them to watch him too just to see how bad his is and what you are talking about. You should write and tell him what you think of him and how you watch him all the time then run round telling people what a zealot he is. I know he would be STOKED that you drive so many people to his show.

I find your position very odd. One does not go to the fruit and Veg store they think has poor produce and charges too much and complains to people but keeps going back every week. The first thing people would say would be " Well WTF you go back there then? go to one of the other 10 places in town. "
    And thats what a rational person would do, You go somewhere else that better suits your standards and satisfaction. Only a nutter would keep going back somewhere knowing they were going to be pissed off and upset every time they did. To keep going back to one place when you clearly have alternatives and options and then constantly complain about them makes it your problem not theirs.

To choose the leadership of your state or anyone else because you have a problem with comments of someone completely unrelated ( which many people might think are accurate in THEIR view) just flat out makes no sense. Murray is not running any party but to base your voting preferences on what one commentator says and ignore all the rest that say the opposite is Ludicrous.

What makes this even more difficult to understand is you then say you would NOT vote for someone of the same party in another state. I think Murray and pretty much everyone else on Sky go after Andrews a lot harder and more often than they go after Pluckachook so why wouldn't you Vote for Andrews if the Misbehaving zealot that is shaping the way you vote and all his co commentators are boring it up him as well?

The mistakes he and his government did on Covid 19 he should be booted out of Parliament. In QLD the COVID death are around 6 and someone in Government has be praises for this.
    If one were basing their vote on logic and perceived performance, I would strongly suggest there is a shitload of evidence to back the position Pluckachook should be booted for the way she has handled this Fakedemic as well. Sure, may have lost less people to the china pox but what has it done to the state and the people therein and what will the lasting effect be on the people of Qld? Her rationale that people couldn't go to qld from canberra because it was surrounded by NSW when they hadn't had a case in months was as questionable logic as yours is voting for her because of a shock jock bagging her out. Same with the way she handled the woman from Canberra denying letting her in to her fathers funeral and then there is the bullshit of letting all the AFL goons in and the health minister flat out stating in a press conference that they let Hanks and Co in because they brought Money into the state. WTF has that got to do with the health and safety of Qlders they use as the facade for their power tripping?

Before you write Murray off as a zealot, Might pay to take a breath and see if what he is saying has any credibility or is all just lies first and put some rationality into your position.

No arguing Andrews is a Fktard that should have been dragged out and locked up months ago BUT, there is more to this than just a death toll which lets be fking honest, has been overwhelmingly from people whom have reached their use by date or have other problems like me that make them susceptible to a whole range of ailments that could knock them over besides the Overblown flu.
    Pluckachook has been Neurotic in closing borders which has Fked a LOT of businesses besides those in the tourist industry and just been a complete and utter power grab and dictatorship.
    Good luck with the fruit picking up there this season. That will make things expensive for EVERYONE and fk yet another industry in that state.

If you are going to ignore all other parameters and measurements and base your vote on the musings of one TV Reporter out of pure revenge, then frankly I would have to question if you should be able to vote at all?

The Idea of I will support someone simply because another person complains about them is mind numbing.
    Last edited by george65; 02-10-20 at 11:45 AM.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Please keep to the thread topic.

Trump Vs Biden.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Imagine how the irrational hatemongers are going to pile on this......

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Just heard that about Donald on the radio... Interesting weeks ahead in quarantine. Election is Nov 3rd ??

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Just heard that about Donald on the radio... Interesting weeks ahead in quarantine. Election is Nov 3rd ??
    It will be interesting to see if any of his recent close contacts test positive, like Chris Wallace, Joe Biden, staff members, film crews for the debate etc.
    This is a big can of worms just opening up over there.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Trump in quarantine probably help him....

Sleepy Joe Red Bull can debate himself and totally fvck things up.....

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Somewhat ironic, given how how he refuses to wear a mask due to his vanity, ignores social distancing, etc.

No doubt he'll blame everyone else except himself for contracting it.

If there is one single person who deserves to catch it and suffer from it, it's Trump.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (03-10-20),tristen (02-10-20),Uncle Fester (02-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Trump in quarantine probably help him....

Sleepy Joe Red Bull can debate himself and totally fvck things up.....
    Trump mocked Biden about wearing a mask the whole time but who is laughing now?!

This bad for Trump as his rallies depend on his live performances.
    Biden doesn't have to do anything now so he can't really stuff much up if he is at least smart enough stay at home and playback his pre-recorded stuff.

Trump was already thinking of cancelling the debates if they change rules like mute the microphone if is not his turn, which he opposes.
    I don't think Trump needs the debates.
    He and his close nutters are the only ones who thinks he did great. He surely didn't gain any undecided voters on the 270towin site, Biden went straight back to the lead without needing any swing states since the debate.
    Politicians do take polls seriously so the fellow republicans might see the new excuse a better one, than Trump whinging: if you switch off the mike I won't come.

Maybe the whole White House might end up in quarantine and nobody left to rule except Pelosi, LOL.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (03-10-20),tristen (03-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Trump mocked Biden about wearing a mask the whole time but who is laughing now?!
    I was waiting for it and just knew the lefties were going to jump all over this and think they were so smart and sure enough.....

All the leftards all over SM have pissed their pants in excitement and told you so's Trump has the Pox. And of course, what do they blame it on, not wearing a mask of course.
    By their claims, you would think that there is only one singe way to catch this and by wearing a mask, it's impossible to contract it. Remember the WHO and the gubbermint intially said that wearing masks would do nothing like they talked about " Flattening the curve" . The rhetoric about masks changed as did the idea of flattening the curve has turned into eliminating a virus all due to power tripping by authorities wanting more control. Plenty of Medicos have come out since and said masks will not protect you against Viruses any more than they will against bullets.

I wonder how many here pissing on Trump for not wearing a mask back their position by wearing one whenever they go out or come into contact with people? I seems to remember some a while back maintaining that going to bunnings 3 times in a week was " Essential" which showed their hypocrisy. Wonder if they were wearing a mask the?
    I'll bet my arse, like normal, the ones doing the screaming are the biggest Hypocrites.

They seem to forget about so many health care workers and others have caught it while they were not only wearing a mask, but a face shield, gloves and disposable Protective clothing. The way these morons crap on, you'd think wearing a mask makes you absolutely impervious to the Pox. Don't let the overwhelming medical evidence that masks are ZERO protection against a virus, stop their ignorance, facts never have before, never will again.
    Fk me, the depth of peoples ignorance and blind disregard for any fact that stands in the way of them thinking they have proved themselves right when they have proved themselves anything but just amazes me.

I spose everyone on Trumps planes, in meetings and every time he encountered another human being he was supposed to have a mask on was he and that would have stopped him getting the China Flu. Be fking hilarious if Bidumb gets it too after running round everywhere looking like hes the worlds oldest bank robber. Well maybe not, seems like he is the type to become a statistic from this as he always looks like the sun could set on him at any time and whatever days he has are a real Bonus.

The leftard bed pissers better hope to hell Trump gets really crook with this and disappears for a while because if he isn't laid up with it bad, he's going to be skyping every day and showing how little effect it's had and really show how overblown this all is. He's in the vulnerable age bracket so if it doesn't knock him for 6, he's going to have more ammo to support his position than even the leftard liars will be able to spin doctor into something even they can swallow as creditable.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    To clarify this, You are going to base your decision on whom you will vote for next because one Journo whom you clearly have a resentment for but continue to watch anyway, bags this party out unfairly so you and your family and your friend will vote for that party out of what amounts to spite or revenge for this one reporter.

You are going to ignore that political party's performance, the way they have run the state since they have been in office, their policys and promises and forget whether you think they have done a good job or not, You are just going to vote for them because a particular reporter behaves like a Zealot in your view and that's what you are going to base whom you vote for on?

That's the most Illogical and irrational thing I have heard of in some time!

Why don't you just watch most of the other channels that blow sunshine up labours arse and then you could vote Liberal.
    Sorry, but it's NOT Murray that has a problem, it's you.
    I use to admire you long post but I can see now you nothing to do so have a nice day because you because you offend me with your post. I have a right to chose who I want to vote so go jump.

Thanks

I use to admire you long post but I can see now you nothing to do so have a nice day because you because you offend me with your post. I have a right to chose who I want to vote so go jump.
    No one is questioning your right to vote, just seems the basis for whom you choose to vote for is rather mystifying.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

enf (03-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

It is being reported that he is being treated with REGN-COV2 an experimental drug that contains copies of human antibodies.
    This makes total sense and it is therefore likely that he will just experience minor symptoms.
    Nowhere do I find any mention of Hydroxychloroquine.
    Somebody must have told him if he still insisted on Hydroxychloroquine that he will die and then MIGHT lose the election.
    If they said he WILL LOSE the election they would surely get fired.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 03-10-20 at 11:04 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Tiny (04-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    It is being reported that he is being treated with REGN-COV2 an experimental drug that contains copies of human antibodies.
    This makes total sense and it is therefore likely that he will just experience minor symptoms.
    Nowhere do I find any mention of Hydroxychloroquine.
    Somebody must have told him if he still insisted on Hydroxychloroquine that he will die and then MIGHT lose the election.
    If they said he WILL LOSE the election they would surely get fired.
    Who knows what he is really taking...they wouldn't say anyway probably.

Hydroxychloroquine.....the subject of two major trials in just Australia at the moment, let alone other countries. It may have no benefit, but those that reject it just because of Trump are demonstrating derangement syndrome....classic.

I fail to understand why ANY rational person would rule out trials of ANY treatment that has even a 1% chance of being helpful.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (03-10-20)

Thanks

Who knows what he is really taking...they wouldn't say anyway probably.

Hydroxychloroquine.....the subject of two major trials in just Australia at the moment, let alone other countries. It may have no benefit, but those that reject it just because of Trump are demonstrating derangement syndrome....classic.

I fail to understand why ANY rational person would rule out trials of ANY treatment that has even a 1% chance of being helpful.
    Many trials have shown no benefit.
    Still insisting on it would be deranged.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe one of his opponents paid off the testing house hoping to keep him out of the way until after the election. (Better still : It might be one of his own party!)
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Being reported by whom? His doctor or some fake social media know nothing that is making the shit up and others are blindly parroting it? Medial records are treated with the utmost privacy for anyone, you don't think they are going to divulge the medical treatments given to a president do you? Fk me some people will believe anything!

It may have no benefit, but those that reject it just because of Trump are demonstrating derangement syndrome....classic.
    I wonder if it should prove valuable in the treatment of China Pox if these same leftard Trump haters will still reject it even if they become sick and tell their Doctors they don't want it? I'm sure there are some stupid enough to do that out of their blind hatred ( and I could even nominate one person likely to do this) but I'll also bet plenty wouldn't therefore making hypocrites out of themselves once again.

I honestly doubt if it will be Allowed to show any positive results because of the leftist infiltration to the sciences, learning and education and Gubbermint policy.
    Wasn't Clive Palmer stopped from bringing a load of the stuff in on what amounted to Political Reasons. Scientists are ostracised and ridiculed now if they don't blindly follow the green Globull whinging narrative. I can't see them admitting support for anything Trump was associated with and we all know BLOODY well facts are irrelevant to the leftards when they don't suite or go against their narrative.

A lot of these leftards WOULD rather die than be seen wrong or have to admit Trump was right about something.
    That's OK. Myself and a lot of other people that are free from TDS would have no problem with letting them have their way and would do nothing to interfere with what could be their last wishes.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Yep, The Commander In Chief of the USA has tested positive for Covid-19... Now, I'm thinking...

This could be a good time for America's adversaries to decide to act, this is uncharted territory for the US.
    China, Iran, Nth Korea or Russia might take advantage of weaknesses in the U.S.
    If COVID-19 impacts the President's health in extreme ways anything could happen. The President must be of clear mind to make snap judgments.

/We shall see.

You say you want a revolution
    Well you know
    We all want to change the world
    (John Lennon, smart man, shot in the back very sad.)

Last edited by Johnno; 03-10-20 at 01:28 PM.

• Page 9 of 42 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast