Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

[QUOTE=Johnno;835030]Dude. Start working on some new conspiracy theories. 157k Votes ?? Trump is down 6 million votes!! Trump is finished.

In 60 days he'll be an average citizen again and the debt collectors will come knocking.

Remember recently it was noted (Note, do not know how true) he declared his tax after a long battle to do so and his wealth was estimated at only $210 million, It was commented on at the time that he had claimed to his creditors that his wealth was in the Billions, so there will be a few questions he will face from his creditors in the future
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

enf (26-11-20),Johnno (26-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

[QUOTE=allover;835034]
    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Dude. Start working on some new conspiracy theories. 157k Votes ?? Trump is down 6 million votes!! Trump is finished.

In 60 days he'll be an average citizen again and the debt collectors will come knocking.

Remember recently it was noted (Note, do not know how true) he declared his tax after a long battle to do so and his wealth was estimated at only $210 million, It was commented on at the time that he had claimed to his creditors that his wealth was in the Billions, so there will be a few questions he will face from his creditors in the future
    IIRC, he had about what he had inherited at the time of his election....which I think would make that figure about right. However, his "wealth" could be measured in a number of ways, one of which is what is at his disposal, so something like the second figure could also be considered correct I suppose. It's all smoke and mirrors in that world.

Wealth is often measured in terms of Borrowing Power.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Johnno (26-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

There's a fairly comprehensive summary of Trump's finances at .

Premium Member

Thanks

Yep, i should have said Net Wealth

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Since Trump doesn't appear to know how to prepare a concession speech, The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, helped him out.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

allover (26-11-20),enf (27-11-20),Johnno (26-11-20),lsemmens (27-11-20),tristen (26-11-20)

Administrator
    Thanks

Christiaan Van Vuuren

A brilliant Aussie Song: Bye Bye Donny.

You need to click on View to see the video.

***WARNING*** Very Strong Language which some people may find offensive.

Actually... Trump-Cult followers will no doubt be offended by all of it.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (28-11-20),Johnno (26-11-20),lsemmens (27-11-20),macca (28-11-20),Uncle Fester (26-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Hehe.. Christiaan Van Vuuren, That's Bloody Brilliant.. He Nailed It!!. That needs to go Viral...

Fantastic Aussie humor. I'm gunna steal it.. lol
    Last edited by Johnno; 26-11-20 at 09:11 PM.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Since Trump doesn't appear to know how to prepare a concession speech, The Tonight Show With Jimmy Fallon, helped him out.

I like it!

If anybody wants to download it for posterity, Allavsoft Video Downloader and Converter () will do so (and it's free).

• The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

Johnno (27-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Christiaan Van Vuuren

A brilliant Aussie Song: Bye Bye Donny.

You need to click on View to see the video.

***WARNING*** Very Strong Language which some people may find offensive.

Actually... Trump-Cult followers will no doubt be offended by all of it.

Geez, a lot what is said/claimed in that video I have mentioned before, mostly in this thread and as a consequence of that I have been constantly shamed as suffering from a Trump Derangement Syndrome, some kind of mental illness.
    Enf, I would like to hear your opinion of that video and if you think it is funny why is it then so different to when I said some of those things long before Trump lost the election?
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 26-11-20 at 11:34 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Johnno (30-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Uncle Fester, i don't think you were shamed, just left hanging by the rational majority who should have backed you up more
    The shame is the hard core minority who get to too much "air time" on Austech
    p.s go to bed earlier

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

tristen (27-11-20),Uncle Fester (27-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

1. I don't know why anyone thinks I actually support Trump. I was just commenting on the insane overwhelming hate, something I was brought up never to do. I just didn't get it when Trump was a player, and I still don't.

2. I can't see the song. It keeps asking me to log into twitter, something I have never once done and have no intention of ever doing. Has anyone got a link that works?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

enf (27-11-20),Uncle Fester (27-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Hmm.... Mr. Trump, is there any reason why you think Biden might not be confirmed by the electoral college ?
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Administrator
    Thanks

Of the two, I would have to say Biden.

I don't particularly think Biden is great either... however......

I could never vote for Trump, or any other person like him.

The lies, The pardons for friends who deliberately broke laws for him, his praise and admiration for world dictators (because he craves the same level of control), every decision he makes revolves around what benefit Trump can personally obtain, he's only interested in himself and will only tolerate people who heap praise on him. Satisfying his ego is number 1.... at all costs.

A spoilt rich kid that has always got what he wants by buying and bullying people all his life.

So it's not just Trump that I can't support... it would be any other person/politician of any party that behaves the way Trump has done and will always do.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (28-11-20),tristen (28-11-20)

Thanks

The problem is not so much Trump any more but the monster he has created with his brainwashing of the (US) masses.
    He has conditioned them not trust a word what is reported in the general media and rather only believe conspiracy websites that have no evidence of factual truth.
    Even here some have fallen for his fake news brainwashing mantra.
    He has caused a very dangerous situation but the way he has been behaving since the election must be very revealing for many(halfway intelligent) people, with his baseless claims of election fraud.
    He has exposed himself as a liar and very weak person, pretty much cut off his own foot with petulant childish behaviour, rather than having the balls to take the loss like a man.

Currently the worst state suffering from Covid is Dakota. I heard an interview asking the people there why they refuse to wear masks.
    It appears to be consensus that Covid is man made and many don't believe in Covid.
    Young people shouldn't wear masks because they don't get sick.
    Sad that they also don't believe that when younger people wear masks they protect the elderly from getting sick and dying, because that is all a lie created by the democrats.
    Biden will have a very tough time.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 27-11-20 at 08:18 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (30-11-20)

Thanks

The top tweet was posted recently by Trump... Have a look at the second tweets date..

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (30-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    1. I don't know why anyone thinks I actually support Trump. I was just commenting on the insane overwhelming hate, something I was brought up never to do. I just didn't get it when Trump was a player, and I still don't.

2. I can't see the song. It keeps asking me to log into twitter, something I have never once done and have no intention of ever doing. Has anyone got a link that works?
    There's a series on SBS that just started airing on FTA TV, called "Why We Hate" I reckon it goes a long way in explaining the "hate" both ways. But not just in politics, but also for minorities. Interesting (and totally expected) that it also talks about "shaping" trending posts in social media platforms as well as the MSM and independent news sources, to try and push the divide even wider, all with the aim of promoting their own agenda (making money).

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

allover (28-11-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

and admiration for world dictators
    What Trump admires Xi Jinping from China Lol.Lol.LOL.LOL.LOL.

Thanks

Hate is a form of self preservation, an attempt to remove what makes us unhappy.
    It is a function of the brain and some even say without hate you can't be kind or love.

I think suppressing it is wrong.
    Removing the cause of hate is right.
    Some might be able to remove that cause simply by not reading the news.

In my case it is solved by Trump being removed from office.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 28-11-20 at 10:32 AM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    What Trump admires Xi Jinping from China Lol.Lol.LOL.LOL.LOL.
    Yes he does and I don't think that is funny.
    Just do a search Trump admires Xi
    What he admires most about Xi, is his ability to now stay President of China indefinitely.
    Trump would have loved to change the US constitution and do that too.

• Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 212223242526272829303132333435363738394041 ... LastLast