Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Instead of the old white guy they've just replaced the old white guy with...what a mess...

Replaced with who...what do you mean????
    The mess is already there.

I finally managed to watch Borat 2020.
    I can't believe Giuliani actually fell for this.
    I laughed up all my stomach acid. Nobody warned me, I should have taken a double dose of Nexium a few hours before this.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,963 Times in 9,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Wait 'till georgina65 comes back and gives you a slap for daring to quote the BBC.
    I dunno why...nothing wrong with quoting the BBC or the ABC for that matter. As long as you take it with a grain of salt and check it somewhere else....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Yep thats they way Enf, don't forget to mention News Corp as well
    Don't want to show any bias on this site do we!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

enf (22-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Yep thats they way Enf, don't forget to mention News Corp as well
    Don't want to show any bias on this site do we!
    Nonono.....we don't want to confuse News Corp who fund themselves with state controlled, taxpayer funded media.

I know you don't want to acknowledge the difference, but most do.

Still waiting for you to name one.....just one......
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Replaced with who...what do you mean????
    The mess is already there.

I finally managed to watch Borat 2020.
    I can't believe Giuliani actually fell for this.
    I laughed up all my stomach acid. Nobody warned me, I should have taken a double dose of Nexium a few hours before this.
    I don't get what YOU are getting at mate....

Giulliani is a lunatic, anyone with eyes and ears can see that....

Thanks

The real truth about US election. This guy should be elected as he makes a lot of sense. Sorry for FB link

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

allover (22-11-20),Johnno (22-11-20),mtv (22-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Nonono.....we don't want to confuse News Corp who fund themselves with state controlled, taxpayer funded media.

I know you don't want to acknowledge the difference, but most do.

Still waiting for you to name one.....just one......
    Thank you for biting ENF, so far News Corp has been gifted $60 million by the Liberal Govt. If you were not so narrow in your reading you would know that $50 million was given in the guise of keeping open country news papers, and recently $10 million was secretly given for "Womens Sport", "To spend as you see fit"
    , when the responsible Minister was questioned he had no answer than to give a heavily redacted copy of the paper work

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-13/foxtel-given-$10-million-without-plan-to-spend-it-foi-reveals/12868704

There seems to be a bit of confusion re the total amount given to Fox News estimates seem to be $40 Million since 2017 and $50 mill plus the $10 mill in one year. So the tax payers do pay Fox News money to keep them operating, I wont say that the Liberal Govt pays for favorable reporting because i am sure that no Aussie Govt would be that low, cough , cough
    But after reading the Herald Sun for 4 days in the past to see if they reported on Glady's, and there was only one small article by Andrew Bolte, it does leave a lot of questions why they cannot give a balanced opinion

Premium Member

Thanks

Fromoran, I am sure that guy posts on Austech!!!

fromaron (22-11-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    The real truth about US election.
    He summed it up well... a whole lot of stupid.

(and being added to every day)

• The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

Johnno (22-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

I don't get what YOU are getting at mate....

Giulliani is a lunatic, anyone with eyes and ears can see that....
    The film is a must see, after that you will understand me a lot better, in many ways.

It is very well seeded
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    The real truth about US election. This guy should be elected as he makes a lot of sense. Sorry for FB link
    Yeah that guy would fit spot on in the new Borat too.

• 22-11-20, 05:37 PM

Reason
    Off Topic

Premium Member

Thanks

I thought the chick was very good, she really got into character, she was straight out of acting school

Uncle Fester (22-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Thank you for biting ENF, so far News Corp has been gifted $60 million by the Liberal Govt. If you were not so narrow in your reading you would know that $50 million was given in the guise of keeping open country news papers, and recently $10 million was secretly given for "Womens Sport", "To spend as you see fit"
    , when the responsible Minister was questioned he had no answer than to give a heavily redacted copy of the paper work

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-13/foxtel-given-$10-million-without-plan-to-spend-it-foi-reveals/12868704

There seems to be a bit of confusion re the total amount given to Fox News estimates seem to be $40 Million since 2017 and $50 mill plus the $10 mill in one year. So the tax payers do pay Fox News money to keep them operating, I wont say that the Liberal Govt pays for favorable reporting because i am sure that no Aussie Govt would be that low, cough , cough
    But after reading the Herald Sun for 4 days in the past to see if they reported on Glady's, and there was only one small article by Andrew Bolte, it does leave a lot of questions why they cannot give a balanced opinion
    \

10 lousy million to help cover sport that wouldn't get anything otherwise...probably wouldn't even fund the ABC journalists for the pay rise they voted for themselves just recently while screaming hysterically for lockdowns that throw people out of work and ruin economies..what a pathetic argument. The ABC gets more money this year than last year, even your Turnbull times article says that.... boo hoo....

Why would the Herald Sun report on Gladys? I can't read it, it's paywalled, but the they have their own lying premier to worry about...you know him....the one that runs the government (a joke of a term really) that killed what?...nearly 700 of it's own citizens with bad decisions. The premier has thrown 3 or for under the bus to cover his own arse...what a man....either 1) They are guilty as charged..or 2) He's a lying scumbag that even Micacos (sp?) says can't be trusted....

Any regrets for that action by the ABC? Doubt it...They "stand with Dan" from what I've gathered.

I dunno about the Telegraph reporting on Gladys and Macguire, although there was something there when I looked. I can't read it, it's paywalled....

I can't read ANY Murdoch shit as I pay them nothing, although the Australians paywall can be bypassed sometimes.

Just one, allover, just one....

Premium Member

Thanks

Tut, tut tut ENF, you made a blanket statement that News Corp does not receive taxation money, I was just trying to point out how wrong you were, no need to get hot tempered and illogical
    Your post has turned into a rant

Super Moderator
    Thanks

....I'm certainly not hot...rant, yeah maybe a bit.... It's hard not to, given your gullible naivety...

As for the money, 0.00854 of the increased ABC 2020 budget is hardly a ....anything really....

Name one, allover, just one...

Premium Member

Thanks

....i'm certainly not hot...rant, yeah maybe a bit.... it's hard not to, given your gullible naivety...

As for the money, 0.00854 of the increased abc 2020 budget is hardly a ....anything really....

Name one, allover, just one...
    huh!

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

huh!
    Don't worry, Allover.

ENF thinks that I am gullible and naive too.

Everyone is a little biassed about some things even if they make a concerted attempt to being totally objective. Total (100%) objectivity is impossible, try as we will).

BUT, given that all individuals are biassed, it doesn't necessarily follow that all are gullible and naive.

I too, watch the ABC (and BBC) news and current affairs programmes and thoroughly enjoy them.

• The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (24-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    Don't worry, Allover.

ENF thinks that I am gullible and naive too.

Everyone is a little biassed about some things even if they make a concerted attempt to being totally objective. Total (100%) objectivity is impossible, try as we will).

BUT, given that all individuals are biassed, it doesn't necessarily follow that all are gullible and naive.

I too, watch the ABC (and BBC) news and current affairs programmes and thoroughly enjoy them.
    As you are perfectly entitled to....My only objection is being forced to pay for them....

Premium Member

Thanks

As you are perfectly entitled to....My only objection is being forced to pay for them....
    Well the good news ENF is that you will be able to watch Fox News in the knowledge that you are paying for that too!

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

It's all falling apart for Trump.. Michigan has been officially certified by the state's top election officials. /after 2 re-counts

• Page 29 of 42 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930313233343536373839 ... LastLast