Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    If you can't tell the difference between a Joke and a generalisation, not much point me explaining it to you.

I notice you don't have any issue with any of the false claims the leftist supporters make. Not like there isn't an endless amount to pick from.
    You obviously don't notice, as there have been infractions and thread bans issued....

Perhaps it's time for you to take a break as well.

2. The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

allover (16-11-20),bob_m_54 (17-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),peteramjet (16-11-20),Tiny (16-11-20),tristen (16-11-20),Uncle Fester (16-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Geez MTV, that only took 27 pages
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

• The Following 10 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

best4less (19-11-20),bob_m_54 (17-11-20),enf (16-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),Landytrack (18-11-20),lsemmens (17-11-20),mtv (16-11-20),Tiny (16-11-20),Uncle Fester (16-11-20),wotnot (16-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post

Perhaps it's time for you to take a break as well.
    I think you are Right.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (17-11-20),mtv (16-11-20),tristen (17-11-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,437 Times in 2,652 Posts

Last edited by Tiny; 16-11-20 at 06:36 PM.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

enf (16-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),lsemmens (17-11-20),mandc (20-11-20),mtv (16-11-20),tristen (17-11-20),Uncle Fester (16-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,079 Times in 9,094 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    To my mind this is the best post in this entire sorry thread....

Just let him do what his sad ego driven mentality needs to do....ignore him, and in 60 days or so he'll be an afterthought.

All the hate and vitriol says more about the haters than Trump. I feel sad for the individuals that feel that way and for our democracy and society in general that they would so willingly fall into the social media hate trap...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Fester, I don't even know where to begin with this one sided, fact ignoring paranoia, although I DO agree the US is stuffed. This worship of your divine saviour Biden and the democrats borders on Trumpomania in it's purest form.....exactly what you accuse Trump of.

The US has been going down this path for years....more than four....although the most recent manifestation was the democrats refusal to accept the result of the previous election.

Although we have the same suicidal nation killing divisions developing here, we don't have the guns. Thank no god!
    Where in that post you quoted do I worship Biden? I even admitted he can't stop what is going on right now in the US.
    I did say earlier Biden seems to be a decent and kind person, so does that mean for you straight away worship?
    I know a lot of kind decent people, those are the ones I choose to communicate with but I worship nobody.

As for differences in America you might as well start with the time when white people imported black people from Africa as slaves.

I personally think all this left right classification is hogwash.

**There should be a path where a leader can try to look after the poor just as much as the rich.
    A leader who tells the truth and is strong enough to admit their own faults and adapt quickly to them.
    A leader who cares about ALL the people of their country and not just about their TV ratings, twitter feeds and golf buddies.
    A leader who does not need to bath in their fandom**

I don't know if Biden is such a leader but Trump has certainly shown to me in the last 4 years that he is absolutely not.
    I get that from his live interviews, actions and unfortunately his twits but not from other people's opinions.

I also think you are very wrong that we in Australia are going down the same path.
    The divisions you are talking about are tiny minorities blown up big by the media.
    There is no 50 : 50 Scomo hate : Scomo worship ratio.
    You would be hard pressed to find anybody here who hates Scomo because he generally falls in the category I described above between the ** ** .
    He just proved it again by sorting out the mistakes made with the wrongly calculated RoboDebt.

Under a leader like him the 'left' and the 'right' can coexist and the extremists will always stay small minorities.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (17-11-20),carjackma (17-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),tristen (17-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

Last edited by Johnno; 17-11-20 at 08:59 AM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (17-11-20),lsemmens (17-11-20),macca (17-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,529 Posts

Getting the POTUS job, is really a job for life (and it doesn't matter which side of politics you're on, or if you retain the oval office or not);

Pretty sure I can see who loses the presidential elections in the US =)

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (17-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (18-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Had Kodi on flicking thru the documentaries, a program called Slaying the Dragon came up. Thought it was going to be about China.
    Started watching and it turned out to be about Gerrymandering in the US. It turns out that if you are in power of a state, in this case Wisconsin you can redraw the electoral borders.
    Both the Demos and Republicans have been doing this since year dot and are/were as bad as each other.
    The program concentrated on the Republicans in Wisconsin who redrew the Electoral Borders to effectively stop the Democrats (who held the popular vote of 56 percent) from getting back into power for. as the show said a decade. They did this by grouping demographics that were likely to vote Democrat as large blocks and dividing the demographics who would Republican, ensuring they were the majority party. They interviewed the wiz kid (obviously a smart dude) who had proposed the idea aqnd it turned out that once implemented in Wisconsin they were going to implement in 5 other States
    Unfortunately some one leaked/found the document and a Free Democracy partition was launched who went to Supreme Court to try and implement a independent body to over set boundaries, this was rejected but because of the furor and publicity 10 states signed up, Wisconsin backed down

So in my opinion, democracy in the USA under the present laws is not very good

The show is a eye opener and recommend watching to form your own opinion
    Last edited by allover; 17-11-20 at 11:57 AM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (18-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Had Kodi on flicking thru the documentaries, a program called Slaying the Dragon came up. Thought it was going to be about China.
    Started watching and it turned out to be about Gerrymandering in the US. It turns out that if you are in power of a state, in this case Wisconsin you can redraw the electoral borders.
    Both the Demos and Republicans have been doing this since year dot and are/were as bad as each other.
    The program concentrated on the Republicans in Wisconsin who redrew the Electoral Borders to effectively stop the Democrats (who held the popular vote of 56 percent) from getting back into power for. as the show said a decade. They did this by grouping demographics that were likely to vote Democrat as large blocks and dividing the demographics who would Republican, ensuring they were the majority party. They interviewed the wiz kid (obviously a smart dude) who had proposed the idea aqnd it turned out that once implemented in Wisconsin they were going to implement in 5 other States
    Unfortunately some one leaked/found the document and a Free Democracy partition was launched who went to Supreme Court to try and implement a independent body to over set boundaries, this was rejected but because of the furor and publicity 10 states signed up, Wisconsin backed down

I think I have that....why it is called the swamp IMO. As I mentioned before, the Box 13 scandal was just the tip of the iceberg..

It's just corruption in another guise.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

I KNEW IT !
    I had a bad feeling when Trump fired his military secretary so suddenly after it was clear he lost the election but abstained from posting my prediction due to ongoing hate against me when I have something critical to say about Trump.

Luckily he is still surrounded by sensible people but will he always listen in the next couple of months?
    He IS the president and can still do what ever he wants.
    Since he became president he tried to start a war with Iran twice, which was averted in the last minutes and I took it that advisors persuaded him a war might reduce his chance of re-election.

Now he has nothing to lose.
    And a military strike on Iran would totally stuff up Biden's plan to re-enact a nuclear treaty with Iran.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 17-11-20 at 12:51 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (18-11-20),tristen (19-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,228 Times in 582 Posts

"Philadelphia election officials did not improperly block Donald Trump’s campaign from observing the counting of mail-in ballots, the Pennsylvania supreme court ruled on Tuesday, a major blow to the president’s already flailing legal efforts. The decision is significant because one of the Trump campaign’s loudest claims since the election has been that they were improperly blocked from observing the counting of ballots in Philadelphia."

I'm waiting for Trump to tweet, saying "The Supreme Court is rigged!". LOL

Premium Member

Thanks

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I KNEW IT !
    I had a bad feeling when Trump fired his military secretary so suddenly after it was clear he lost the election but abstained from posting my prediction due to ongoing hate against me when I have something critical to say about Trump.

Luckily he is still surrounded by sensible people but will he always listen in the next couple of months?
    He IS the president and can still do what ever he wants.
    Since he became president he tried to start a war with Iran twice, which was averted in the last minutes and I took it that advisors persuaded him a war might reduce his chance of re-election.

Now he has nothing to lose.
    And a military strike on Iran would totally stuff up Biden's plan to re-enact a nuclear treaty with Iran.
    Trump is a very very bad man.

I wonder if I can get political asylum in some other place to get far from this madman and his armed minions.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    "Philadelphia election officials did not improperly block Donald Trump’s campaign from observing the counting of mail-in ballots, the Pennsylvania supreme court ruled on Tuesday, a major blow to the president’s already flailing legal efforts. The decision is significant because one of the Trump campaign’s loudest claims since the election has been that they were improperly blocked from observing the counting of ballots in Philadelphia."

I'm waiting for Trump to tweet, saying "The Supreme Court is rigged!". LOL
    Everyone is out to get him. Everyone says that, Trump says.

He is a dangerous paranoid idiot.

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

Johnno (22-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post

They have done this for decades.

We US citizens really have little power at the polls. Here we have a candidate Biden, that has ~9% more popular vote and the system constrains it to one % point.

Australia, please invade us and run those crazy baldheads outta this town...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Getting the POTUS job, is really a job for life (and it doesn't matter which side of politics you're on, or if you retain the oval office or not);

Pretty sure I can see who loses the presidential elections in the US =)
    Yeah, taxpayers get hosed. Those ex pres get Secret Service protection until they die. No doubt Trump will rake in cash from renting rooms and golf carts to the Secret Service well into the next decade or two. And of course he will commute to Trump Tower etc, requiring a huge entourage.

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

wotnot (18-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

NY Times and the guardian ............yeah.........honest reporting...............that should be in the jokes section

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

enf (18-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    NY Times and the guardian ............yeah.........honest reporting...............that should be in the jokes section

And I'm sure al the living ex Democrat presidents just gave it all back....

The US is f*cked because of ALL it's citizens and politicians, not just Trump.

We aren't that far behind....

• Page 27 of 42 FirstFirst ... 171819202122232425262728293031323334353637 ... LastLast