Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

The emails Keep coming but getting more interesting.... and threatening!

FAILURE TO RESPOND

You have 21 MISSED messages to renew your Democratic Membership.

This is your
    FINAL NOTICE before tonight’s critical End of Quarter Deadline in eight hours.

We’re facing our BIGGEST deadline of the year at midnight -- and we’re still woefully behind our can’t-miss goal.

That’s why top Democrats have reached out to you personally:

Our Democrats are counting on every single grassroots supporter to step up before midnight.

This is your
    FINAL NOTICE to renew your September Membership.

Will you rush in $1 before tonight’s End of Quarter Deadline?

ALL GIFTS QUADRUPLE-MATCHED FOR THE NEXT 8 HOURS

Thanks,

DCCC

Please note: September Democratic Membership status is based on contributions from george65@hotmail.com. If you've given through another email, contributed recently, or supported our campaign through another means, we're so grateful for your Membership during these unprecedented times.

Paid for by the DCCC | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 | | | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
    This message was sent to: | If you'd like to sign up for emails in a different account, click .

We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters. However, if you'd just like to receive fewer emails, you can click .

We’re working hard to make sure our Democratic Majority is protected -- and to end Donald Trump’s relentless attacks on President Obama’s legacy. We need all hands on deck if we’re going to fight back against Trump’s Republicans and expand our historic Majority. Our success relies on grassroots supporters like you. 99% of our contributions come from grassroots donations, with an average gift of $19. If you'd like to unsubscribe from DCCC emails, click . If you'd like to make an online donation, click . Thanks for your support of Democrats!

Contributions or gifts to the DCCC are not tax deductible.

Derivative of Gage Skidmore . Derivative of Pat Arnow . ().

It seems now they have gone from begging to threatening for money. If I don't give them something my membership ( which I never signed up for anyway) will be Cancelled? Except they don't say that, they leave the reader to that conclusion without stating it. Conartist salesmanship 101 here.
    Does that mean the now threatening emails will stop as well? Yeah, doubt that!

I notice they never tell you what the deadline is? Is it their own revenue raising deadline, a legal one, a complete and utter load of bullshit to create urgency ( my bet) Nor Do they ever tell you where the money is being spent and what on.
    Whatever they need it for, just sounds like they are getting more and more desperate to me and as said before, If they are leading and have the backing of more people than Trump, Why are they so desperate for money and not ( seemingly ) getting anything in the door like he is? Can't cost much to keep Joe in the basement as they have been. Maybe the drugs to artificially keep him alive are?

What an interesting insight to the way these people work and think! Don't get what they want and they go to threats and Intimidation. Adds up perfectly with everything else I have seen and heard of them.

The debate turned out to be pretty much a 3 Way shit fight. The lefty Moderator was into it as much as Cadaver Joe and yellow man. Once again,surprised at the complete lack of Civility and professionalism but at least Joe threw his share of Insults so they can't just say it was just Trump being a bully. I wonder if their researchers will tell them to calm it down in the next one and if The ref will be wearing a Uniform this time and be any less biased and obvious in helping out sleepy Joe.

Anyone else notice Joes Eyes seem to be Dilated and Black? Bet my arse they pumped him full of wake up Pills and he's still walking circles in the basement.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

According to Biden there is no antifa, its all a Trumps head. LOL.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,109 Times in 9,100 Posts

He wouldn't remember would he? That would require a memory of more than 10 seconds....

One of my kids sent me this...

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (01-10-20),lsemmens (02-10-20),Mr 672A (01-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

That debate was the definition of verbal diarrhea and evidence that democracy is over in the US.
    At least Biden had the guts to tell that babbling baboon to shut up.
    Division is clearly Trumps endgame.

The only remarkable thing that came out of Trumps mouth was to tell his Proud Boys to "stand back and stand by":

They are also located in Australia, George you should join ...make a difference!
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-10-20),tech-junkie (01-10-20),tristen (01-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    According to Biden there is no antifa, its all a Trumps head. LOL.
    If I remember correctly he referred to Antifa as an "idea", whatever he meant, but unlike Proud Boys, KKK, etc, Antifa is not an organisation.
    They are a movement comprising of individuals and autonomous groups that follow the idea of Antifascism one could say, sounds a bit awkward but not wrong.

A June 2020 study of 893 terrorism incidents in the United States since 1994 found no murder that was specifically attributed to anti-fascists or antifa while 329 deaths were attributed to right-wing perpetrators.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

tech-junkie (01-10-20),tristen (01-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,109 Times in 9,100 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    If I remember correctly he referred to Antifa as an "idea", whatever he meant, but unlike Proud Boys, KKK, etc, Antifa is not an organisation.
    They are a movement comprising of individuals and autonomous groups that follow the idea of Antifascism one could say, sounds a bit awkward but not wrong.

I didn't watch it (I'd rather sit and stare at a wall, not observe a yell fest between a moron and a senile geriatric), so I'll defer to your unbiased "memory" Fester....but your assertion that antifa is a loose organisation is just plain bullsh!t. I'm not even going to bother looking for a link, just google it.

They are organised, violent, masked like the KKK and in many cases well trained. If you behave like a facist, violently brutalise like a facist and cover yourself like a cowardly facist...then guess what! You ARE a facist.

Once again your naked and irrational hatred of Trump clouds your judgement. A pity.

Yes, democracy in the US is dead, same as here. And with the proposed Victorian omnibus legislation, chairman Dan and the ALP are trying to legislate the coup de gras....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-10-20),Mr 672A (01-10-20)

Thanks

Seeing you love to quote Wikipedia so much lets see what they say about Proud boys:

The Proud Boys is a male-only organization that promotes and engages in . It is based in the United States and has a presence in Australia, Canada and the United Kingdom.

And lets see what they say about your favourite group, BLM:

Black Lives Matter (BLM) is a and advocating for in protest against incidents of and all against . The broader movement and its related organizations typically advocate against police violence towards black people as well as for various other policy changes considered to be related to black liberation.[6]

Not once on that page do they even mention or condemn the Violence, burning or looting of the black Bullshit matters organisation. Must never happen and all the footage we have seen in the news is fake Right? Probably CGI trump had them make to give them a bad name. I can well see why you are so keen on using Wiki as a basis for your position Festering.

And just for shits and Giggles, why not try going to and see where that takes you?

You forgot to quote this bit Festering about antifa which Wiki also says:

This may involve , , and against those whom they identify as belonging to the far-right. Individuals involved in the movement tend to hold , , and views, subscribing to a range of left-wing ideologies such as , , , and .

One thing I'd like to ask you in advance and have on record, is when Bidumb Looses to Trump, why will that be? What sort of Cheating or underhandedness or corruption will Trump use to win this election that you will claim will make the election non valid? I'm sure there are plenty of demotards that will have the same or a similar position just like they have been sooking about for the last 4 years so I'd like to get a heads up now so I can watch for it. Bi dumb is ahead in the Polls (and we have repeatedly seen how accurate and reliable they are world wide ) so when he looses, why is that going to be and what will Trump have done to throw the election the loosers will be throwing their toys out of the cot over?

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-10-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

And I think the dems are insane enough to do it, power @ any cost to fulfill an evil agenda, they truly are unhinged IMHO

Oh and wiki has not been a reliable reference for years, they change history to suit an agenda, just like every other site

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (01-10-20),VroomVroom (02-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I didn't watch it (I'd rather sit and stare at a wall, not observe a yell fest between a moron and a senile geriatric), so I'll defer to your unbiased "memory" Fester....but your assertion that antifa is a loose organisation is just plain bullsh!t. I'm not even going to bother looking for a link, just google it.

They are organised, violent, masked like the KKK and in many cases well trained. If you behave like a facist, violently brutalise like a facist and cover yourself like a cowardly facist...then guess what! You ARE a facist.

Once again your naked and irrational hatred of Trump clouds your judgement. A pity.

Yes, democracy in the US is dead, same as here. And with the proposed Victorian omnibus legislation, chairman Dan and the ALP are trying to legislate the coup de gras....

Where on earth did I write that I would agree with Antifa or BLM ?

I confirmed that Biden's statement was literally correct and not a sign of dementia or what ever Trump has brain washed us to think about him because he stutters a bit and likes to think before he talks, which is seen as a weakness.
    Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is very smart either and agree that he was a bad choice for their candidate.

I merely quoted Wikipedia as the most trustworthy source as it is open peer reviewed and anybody can question and edit anything that is published there wrongly.
    There is no organisation called Antifa, it is a movement of many different groups and individuals associated with the left.
    That was all.

I STRONGLY OPPOSE AGAINST ALL KINDS OF VIOLENCE ...and THAT is exactly what is clouding my judgement!

Somebody managed to stop Trump twice in the last minute from starting a war with Iran, obviously because it would have diminished his chance of re-election.
    Those are the achievements I still remember from Trump as well as successfully turning China against us.
    Some may not remember but before Trump we actually got on reasonably well with them.
    Now we all hate each other and can't even imagine any other way.

But now after his re-election and I have no doubt he will come back to power some way or the other, this born rich spoilt brat that has had everything and got bored with it, will have the total freedom to stuff up his country and possibly the whole world.

So he can summon his Proud Boys and call out: "Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?!" in his words of course.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 01-10-20 at 03:31 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

tech-junkie (01-10-20)

Thanks

I find it funny that Trump is so worked up about Antifa when it clearly means anti fascist. Does anyone really like fascists? If you are anti antifa you are pro fascist. It is pretty simple.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

tech-junkie (01-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    snip

And just for shits and Giggles, why not try going to and see where that takes you?

[/SUP]snip
    Any idiot can get a website, call it killingtinypuppies.com and link it to the SPCA.com

It is trivial and is what was done to the Biden website. This has happened every election cycle since the internet was born.

It is becoming increasingly evident that Trump supporters are a special kind of stupid.

Last edited by RFI-EMI-GUY; 01-10-20 at 03:54 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-10-20),tristen (02-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

And I think the dems are insane enough to do it, power @ any cost to fulfill an evil agenda, they truly are unhinged IMHO

Oh and wiki has not been a reliable reference for years, they change history to suit an agenda, just like every other site
    You seem, well quite triggered.

What "evil agenda"? Is it super double secret? Please tell?

Thanks

Where on earth did I write that I would agree with Antifa or BLM ?
    You don't have to write it, actions and repeated positions expressed speak much louder than actual direct words written.

Don't get me wrong, I don't think he is very smart either and agree that he was a bad choice for their candidate.
    Yep you would still vote for him over Trump and believe he is a better choice and would do more for the country?

There is no organisation called Antifa, it is a movement of many different groups and individuals associated with the left.
    Uh Huh. And smoking is good for you too Right?

I STRONGLY OPPOSE AGAINST ALL KINDS OF VIOLENCE
    But you don't oppose or Condem BLM, Antifa or the demorats and their behaviour or that of Cadaver Joe.

Somebody managed to stop Trump twice in the last minute from starting a war with Iran, obviously because it would have diminished his chance of re-election.
    Really? Who and when was that exactly?

Those are the achievements I still remember from Trump as well as successfully turning China against us.
    Some may not remember but before Trump we actually got on reasonably well with them.
    You make this shit up all by yourself mate or do you read it off the non existent antifa or some some leftard Twitts or Facewaste page?

But now after his re-election and I have no doubt he will come back to power some way or the other,
    So you have no idea how he is going to cheat or win the election now, but I'm sure you will know exactly how he did it the second he is announced as the winner and will have seen it Coming at least 5 Months before the election.

will have the total freedom to stuff up his country and possibly the whole world.
    Even though he has put the US in a better place than it has been for years with all sort's of metrics like employment, GDP, small business growth etc.
    And again, You believe that Cadaver Joe would only benefit the country and the whole world under his leadership?

So he can summon his Proud Boys and call out: "Wollt ihr den totalen Krieg?!" in his words of course.
    Or Maybe he'll just say " I have had a gut full of this leftard shit that is destroying the whole world and I'm going to do away with all this PC crap, restore law and order and Moral family Values before they leftists riot and burn the whole world into the shithole they are hell bent on turning it into.

I think that is far more likely. :0)

I'm really keen to find out what the whinging lefties are going to cause widespread flooding with their tears and filling their nappies sooking about after he wins and what they will accuse him of this time. I don't know anyone more qualified or in the know with this sort of insight than you fester so if you could share your deep knowledge, I'm sure it will be most enthralling.
    Last edited by george65; 01-10-20 at 05:06 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post
    If you are anti antifa you are pro fascist. It is pretty simple.
    So you are obviously an antifa, a terrorist Group supporter.
    Got it!

So I take it you want to defund and Kill police as well? Do you run to them sooking the minute things don't get your way and you start getting as good or better than you dish out like the other supporters of these terrorists?

Do you go round in large groups all covered up trying hit and run attacks on people like the other pathetic cowards that identify with those brain dead pieces of shit?
    Smart fella like you would probably want to go protest at something like the Sturgis Rally and show all these other facists a thing or 2 wouldn't you.

It is becoming increasingly evident that Trump supporters are a special kind of stupid.
    Because they don't support terrorist groups like antifa?
    Right.

I have watched quite a few vids and read reports about these antifa scum. Now THERE is a group that is a special kind of stupid and seems very few if any hold down a job or have moved out of home. If they have, I can just imagine the pathetic bogan houso types of places they rent and live in complete squalor and filth. No doubt always complaining the gubbermint they are against doesen't give them enough money to live on but always have plenty to spend on Drugs, Tatts and booze.
    Yeah, I have seen plenty of these types. Looser moronic thugs that have never achieved a thing in their lives but want to complain and bitch about those that have endlessly and blame them for their own short comings.

I'm sure most of these little gutless, moronic snowflakes came from good homes with Loving, decent parents that tried their very best to raise good, decent children they could be proud of and become respected members of the Community. Hopefully these little deadbeats that have found social acceptance in groups like antifa after being rejected on all other social levels, have siblings that have gone on to better reflect the hard work and good upbringing their parents invested in them and show their efforts were not totaly wasted even of one of their Children has turned out to be a dead loss to society.

Maybe some of these troubled souls that support terrorist groups like antifa will one day wake up and grow a functioning brain cell and go on to other things. Likley a lot of them will go on to be derros living on the street and bitching about how hard they had it all their lives blaming others for the personal failings they are totally and utterly responsible for.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    You don't have to write it, actions and repeated positions expressed speak much louder than actual direct words written.
    OMFG, if anybody doesn't fully support your extremist, sick and deluded views they are automatic antifa.

You are probably a reason why intelligent people are abandoning this forum.
    Had enough of your shit. You can write all the BS you want ...you are on ignore.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (02-10-20),tech-junkie (01-10-20),tristen (02-10-20)

Thanks

OMFG, if anybody doesn't fully support your extremist, sick and deluded views they are automatic antifa.
    And what sick and deluded Views would they be? That I don't have an all consuming, tunnel visioned hatred of Trump?
    If I wasn't laughing so hard at the irony of that comment coming from you, I might be able to feel insulted! :0)

You are probably a reason why intelligent people are abandoning this forum.
    Had enough of your shit. You can write all the BS you want ...you are on ignore.
    You say it like I should think that's a bad thing for me. Plenty happy with that.
    I'd ask whom the intelligent people are that are leaving but as you won't see this ( supposedly) I'll take it they are the people that share the same ideology you do shall I?

Pity you still didn't answer my question about what Trump will be accused of after winning the election but I guess we'll hear all about in a bit over 8 weeks from now.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post

That article easy very easy to believe as it makes no stretches of plausibility at all. In fact, one can see that it is a HIGHLY likely scenario.

While SM comments can be taken with a ton of salt, I see on YT at least that a LOT of people from outside the US see the future of THEIR western Country, democracy and way of life hinges on this election also.

The scary part is, if the leftard western world destroyers don't get in this time, what about next time?
    Is it inevitable our civilisations and values as we know them will go down the crapper to all this leftist bullshit? We have people that support it right here. I'll never understand their position or thinking or how they think their ideals play out in the end game.

It's nothing but anarchy and destruction in my outlook and I can see Civil war in a lot more places than just the US.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Funny thing is watched PAUL MURRY on Sky News and he is getting worst by the day, he is getting more aggressive against Labor in QLD only because there is a election in the new month or so, ALL He says is FLUSH PALXYZ and her Government Down the Toilet so what did I do I change to watch 7.30 Report on Channel 2 and they are the opposite they shown part of the debate from Trump and Biden but they showed the bits that made Trump to look like a arse but did not show Biden Insulting Trump. FOR TRUCK SAKE, CAN WE HAVE A MEDIA that is not biased either to the LEFT Labor or Democrats or the Right Republican or the Conservatives.

Thanks

Bidumb WAS wired for sound in the debate.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

Interesting article on ANTIFA:

Whether ANTIFA is a legally constituted group or a movement of like-minded individuals and groups is simply irrelevant. It exists, and the actions of its supporters are real and have real effects. Just ask anyone who had their property destroyed by these thugs. The so-called alt-right is very similar in that it seems to have no central organisation but consists of like-minded groups and individuals who share some parts of a wider philosophy. This does not mean that the alt-right has no existence. It too is very real, and its more extreme members and groups also do some real damage, which is to be deplored. To argue that such groups do not exist is sophistry of the first order. I find ANTIFA particularly reprehensible because in my view many of them are indistinguishable from the fascists they purport to oppose. And, since their definition of fascism seems to be ill-defined and very subjective, their attacks on free speech and justifications for violence know no bounds.

• The Following User Says Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

george65 (01-10-20)

• Page 8 of 42 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast