Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Scene in Pennsylvania:

THE COURT: I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

TRUMP LAWYER: To my knowledge at present, no.

So far Donald Trump has 16 losses and 0 wins in court because courts require evidence. You can’t just make stuff up & Trump’s lawyers are not going to risk being disbarred for lying. And higher courts won’t help POTUS because once the judge makes findings of fact, it’s over.

By now, it’s well-established that most of the arguments put forward by President Trump’s reelection campaign in its challenge of the results of the 2020 election are baseless and highly speculative.

This is getting so embarrassing. World is laughing. Is it Jan 20th yet????

Michigans court below

Last edited by Johnno; 12-11-20 at 08:01 AM.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

allover (12-11-20),enf (12-11-20),tristen (12-11-20),Uncle Fester (12-11-20)

Thanks

Oh, the fun continues.... LOL

President Trump’s supporters have been peppered with emails asking for donations to support legal battles contesting his loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

Similar solicitations by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee came under fire because of language in the fine print claiming that 50 percent would go toward retiring the Trump campaign committee’s general election debt.

Such appeals mislead donors into thinking they are responding to Trump’s appeal for funds to “stop the fraud,” but they probably do not realize the bulk of their money is being used for something else.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (12-11-20),tristen (12-11-20),Uncle Fester (13-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Oh, the fun continues.... LOL

President Trump’s supporters have been peppered with emails asking for donations to support legal battles contesting his loss to President-elect Joe Biden.

Similar solicitations by the Trump Make America Great Again Committee came under fire because of language in the fine print claiming that 50 percent would go toward retiring the Trump campaign committee’s general election debt.

Such appeals mislead donors into thinking they are responding to Trump’s appeal for funds to “stop the fraud,” but they probably do not realize the bulk of their money is being used for something else.
    I have had no such mail from Trump and I did Finally make it on the mailing lest a few weeks back
    Trumps emails have been nothing like the money hungry up to 12 Times a day messages I have been getting from the democraps.

I have posted a number of the demotards appeals here including one a day or 2 ago. They have been begging and fear mongering for money for months and still are saying they need it to " Win control of the senate". It's about the only thing they have specified the use of the money will be put for. Other than that when outright begging from people supposedly like Obama, Jimmy carter and a bunch ot other leftards failed, they resorted to implied threats that if one did not donate their ( imaginary) membership would be cancelled. Never said membership to what, just more slight of hand trying to put the wind up the idiot supporters whom would fall for it.

Typically the leftards have a sook and a cry when someone else does the exact same thing they are doing.
    This one sided " OK when we do it but scream like it's a moral travesty when the other side do the same thing is nothing more than pathetic and dangerous bullshit we have come to expect from the deranged puppet masters and the fools that support it.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gamve (13-11-20)

Thanks

Scene in Pennsylvania:

THE COURT: I am asking you a specific question, and I am looking for a specific answer. Are you claiming that there is any fraud in connection with these 592 disputed ballots?

TRUMP LAWYER: To my knowledge at present, no.

So far Donald Trump has 16 losses and 0 wins in court because courts require evidence. You can’t just make stuff up & Trump’s lawyers are not going to risk being disbarred for lying. And higher courts won’t help POTUS because once the judge makes findings of fact, it’s over.

By now, it’s well-established that most of the arguments put forward by President Trump’s reelection campaign in its challenge of the results of the 2020 election are baseless and highly speculative.

This is getting so embarrassing. World is laughing. Is it Jan 20th yet????

Michigans court below

Right.

So I am expected to believe that this is a legitimate, unadulterated court document provided by the leftards that basically amounts to The Lawyers Trump hired being too stupid or ignorant to submit relevant evidence to their case and made other fundamental mistakes that would probably have them reprimanded for incompetence? Yeah, no reason at all not to take this on face value with complete and utter trust is there? Nothing that has gone on till now would give a rational person any doubt what so ever not to trust this sort of thing. Spose the Newsmedia have been waving it around have they?

Furthermore, I am expected to believe these lawers that probably have large well established law firms that have been around for years and work of the reputation of their case wins are all said incompetent idiots for no other reason than they were hired by Trump?

Heres The resume of the said Incompetent lawyer that missed filing all that evidence.

Who would have believed ( other than moron leftists) that a person of such experience and reputation could make a basic Mistake like that..... yes, no one at all because even if this guy did stuff up he'd have a staff of others all Checking and rechecking the brief well before they submitted it so they didn't miss a damn thing.

And.... the Funniest of all Lawyers... LAWYERS of all people.... " Trump’s lawyers are not going to risk being disbarred for lying."
    BWAHAHAHAAH! Lying is what they earn their money from. If not by outright lies, by twisting and manipulating the truth and the rules to suit them..... Geez, maybe they are all leftards. Certainly right out of their play book isn't it?

Yeah, you can absolutly make this stuff up because that's exactly what this is, complete and utter proof positive fabricated bullshit.

I'll tell you what is REALLY embarrassing, the Fktards on the left that hold this out as some kind of evidence of Trumps Defeat. Too damn afflicted with TDS to notice the fake Document says they still have 21 Days to present the missing documents. Maybe they held them back on purpose so they can present them in 20 Days and find more evidence and build their case having already filed it and hold the process up a bit longer?

But there is a give away here.... That case Number doesn't exist.

It's right though, the world is laughing at the carry on of the desperate maniacal leftards turning this propaganda bullshit out like anyone would trust a thing they or the media say now.
    Last edited by george65; 12-11-20 at 08:16 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-11-20),gamve (13-11-20),VroomVroom (13-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    But there is a give away here.... That case Number doesn't exist.

Case Flags: Election - Priority per MCR 7.213(C)(4); Emergency; Defective Filing

APPELLATE DOCKET SHEET

COA Case Number: 355378

DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT INC V SECRETARY OF STATE

Last edited by fandtm666; 12-11-20 at 08:30 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (13-11-20),Uncle Fester (13-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    Case Flags: Election - Priority per MCR 7.213(C)(4); Emergency; Defective Filing

APPELLATE DOCKET SHEET

COA Case Number: 355378

DONALD J TRUMP FOR PRESIDENT INC V SECRETARY OF STATE

I was hoping some others would spend some time trying to prove me wrong and see it was not as made out at all.

Here is the case filing from the Hack Lawyer that gets asked to write for the US Bar association and is the founding partner of the the well regarded law firm that took on the case..... even though the didn't want to tell lies.

Thanks

Here we go, the biden supporters have their hands out already wanting something in return.
    Lets see if they get it or what happens if they don't.

Thanks

Scene in Pennsylvania is a snippet transcript from the court hearings --- for a total of 592 disputed ballots?.
    Fraud isn't being claimed, I think what's being claimed is 'violation of process'.

You can google the complete transcript and have a read.

The next question from the judge should have been, "Then why are you FU*KING wasting my time?"

The Pic below that - The Michigan case number does exist. Link Posted by fandtm666.

What I read, they're disputing improperly returned ballots, missing dates, names, addresses. AND, they have 21 days to sort it out.
    /I'm not a lawyer - I could be wrong. Not sure how many ballots involved. I only skimmed through.
    Even if some get thrown out, Biden is so far ahead it'll make no difference.

Yes, Ok.. Lets remove all 500+ of them.

Who won the election now?
    Last edited by Johnno; 13-11-20 at 11:44 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (13-11-20)

Thanks

A very strange game Trumps playing.
    Imagine if a toddler was playing a losing game of checkers, only to claim that they were actually playing 3D chess....AND winning.
    Last edited by Johnno; 13-11-20 at 01:48 AM.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

A very strange game Trumps playing.
    Imagine if a toddler was playing a losing game of checkers, only to claim that they were actually playing 3D chess....AND winning.
    No imagination required here, he is just a toddler playing a losing game of checkers and making a fool out of himself trying to be a PITA to the power of 3 ...certainly winning in that aspect.
    He will go down in the history books and be remembered as America's Poorest Loser.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 13-11-20 at 10:49 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

allover (13-11-20),Johnno (13-11-20),SS Dave (13-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    No imagination required here, he is just a toddler playing a losing game of checkers and making a fool out of himself trying to be a PITA to the power of 3 ...certainly winning in that aspect.
    It's a little more than that IMO. If you were one of Trumps advisors, wouldn't you be feeding his narcissism? You'd be advising him to hang on for as long as is possible so you could keep collecting a probably ridiculously over inflated salary for as long as you can. Then quit prior to doing anything illegal.

Knowing what political advisors are paid here, I'll bet they are on a pretty penny.

He will go down in the history books and be remembered as America's Poorest Loser.
    Maybe, maybe not. History has a way of being incredibly unpredictable at times.

He's still providing the best entertainment on offer....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Johnno (13-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    It's a little more than that IMO. If you were one of Trumps advisors, wouldn't you be feeding his narcissism? You'd be advising him to hang on for as long as is possible so you could keep collecting a probably ridiculously over inflated salary for as long as you can. Then quit prior to doing anything illegal.

Knowing what political advisors are paid here, I'll bet they are on a pretty penny.

Not sure about the advisors being only in it for the money.

I think they are just a fanatic, maybe even more than Trump himself so they try to keep him in the mood because of their dogma.
    Maybe you missed my post on the bottom of the last page from Trumps former top dog, which is a prime example how far they are willing to go.
    That this guy didn't get arrested for promoting terrorism wonders me, but Fauci commented the death threat later just as "noise".
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Not sure about the advisors being only in it for the money.

I think they are just a fanatic, maybe even more than Trump himself so they try to keep him in the mood because of their dogma.
    Maybe you missed my post on the bottom of the last page from Trumps former top dog, which is a prime example how far they are willing to go.
    That this guy didn't get arrested for promoting terrorism wonders me, but Fauci commented the death threat later just as "noise".
    Riiiight...sounds like your republican hatred leaching out....again..!!! That description could just as easily be descriptive of the Democrats.

I've met a few here....the staffers are leaches, and always spruiking for more money....and allowances.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Typically, the side that insist on and support SM platforms like facewaste and Twatter fact checking posts, are completely against fact checking voter ballots in a national election. One can only wonder why? If they won fair and square, wouldn't they welcome any scrutiny of the result so it was proven beyond all doubt and eliminate any suspicion or argument?

Guarantee if they were the ones behind, they would be screaming from the rooftops for recounts... and not accepting the results if they weren't want they wanted.... Just like they have disputed them for the last 4 years.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Guarantee if they were the ones behind, they would be screaming from the rooftops for recounts... and not accepting the results if they weren't want they wanted.... Just like they have disputed them for the last 4 years.
    A few points re this election compared to the 2000 erection

Snowflake alerrrrt, the article is from what the left considers a non-person/racist/she says hurty words

From

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (13-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Riiiight...sounds like your republican hatred leaching out....again..!!! That description could just as easily be descriptive of the Democrats.
    Haven't heard of any democrats calling out to decapitate people and putting their heads on pikes "As a warning!". Sounds more like ISIS.
    ...but I guess you are cool with that because he is a republican.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 13-11-20 at 03:50 PM.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Haven't heard of any democrats calling out to decapitate people and putting their heads on pikes "As a warning!". Sounds more like ISIS.

Bwhahahahahahaha

You must of from a few years ago

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (13-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Bwhahahahahahaha

No, Not missed, just another endless example of blaming the other side for the same thing they do themselves.
    Always the way, every single time. The hypocrisy of the left is unbelievable and unfailing.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Bwhahahahahahaha

Oh dear, so sad, you don't even understand the difference between a comedian and a former chief strategist of the Whitehouse.

It looks like she regretted her black comedy, but this Steve Bannon fully stands behind what he calls out.

At least she got almost instantly fired from what you would call a 'lefty' news corporation but Bannon will be rejoiced from his like minded.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 13-11-20 at 07:26 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Rubbish...not only ISIS, it sounds more like the ANTIFA thugs that YOU insist are only an idea....

The same black masked cowards that beat a journalist to within an inch of his life in Portland......a rather nasty and violent group.

And again, I was and am totally anti Trump, as I was in 2016 when he was elected. Had many an exchange with admin. You just can't fathom that someone would be against the vicious hate without the politics....sad for our democracy AND you.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-11-20),george65 (13-11-20)

• Page 24 of 42 FirstFirst ... 141516171819202122232425262728293031323334 ... LastLast