Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks

Let's see how many new wars US will start under democrats? Real decapitations will take place.
    Always happened in the past and not convinced it won't happen again.
    I doubt someone who was in the office for that many years (talk about Biden) over suddenly will change US foreign affair strategies.

Former chief strategist - FORMER is the keyword. I am not fan of politicians talking that way as well but probably a lot of people in states felt that way. I also would like to see certain politicians in Australia to shed their own blood for what they have done/doing. That doesn't mean I will be happy to see them bleeding in reality. Just saying - I would like to see them decapitated.
    Last edited by fromaron; 13-11-20 at 08:59 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (14-11-20),hinekadon (14-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Rubbish...not only ISIS, it sounds more like the ANTIFA thugs that YOU insist are only an idea....

The same black masked cowards that beat a journalist to within an inch of his life in Portland......a rather nasty and violent group.
    Typicaly, the hypocrisy is unreal.

And again, I was and am totally anti Trump, as I was in 2016 when he was elected. Had many an exchange with admin. You just can't fathom that someone would be against the vicious hate without the politics....sad for our democracy AND you.
    I did a 4 hour road trip with a friend a month or so back. She is anti Trump but I did enjoy having a RATIONAL discussion with her without the stupidity. We were both able to even argue the other sides case with things we could just see were wrong no matter where they came from and she too was against the lies and rubbish from the democraps. I greatly admired her for the similar underlying position that the truth was the most important but least dependable thing of all and indeed by far the greatest causality of Politics.

I think we both found it far more satisfying to have a rational and as far as we could tell, factual discussion and come away realising we had different points of view and being able to talk sensibly more than anyone going all out to win the argument.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    It's a little more than that IMO. If you were one of Trumps advisors, wouldn't you be feeding his narcissism? You'd be advising him to hang on for as long as is possible so you could keep collecting a probably ridiculously over inflated salary for as long as you can. Then quit prior to doing anything illegal.
    Lately, Trump seems to fire those around him that don’t support his view. It’s likely more a case of retaining their employment than feeding his narcissism.

Speaking of narcissism though, Trump has been (and continues daily) to publish claims via Twitter about ‘voter fraud’, ect that supporters cling onto, yet those representing him making those arguments in court will not make the same arguments or statements because they cannot be supported by fact.

I thought a couple of his initial claims had some merit, but it would appear that once the facts (or lack of them) have been presented in court his claims come crumbing apart.

What these court matters are proving however is that Trump doesn’t use Twitter to post facts, as he has always claimed, but to simply rant. While this has been known by most, it should be a wake up call for his die hard supporters who believe everything his posts.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

allover (14-11-20),Johnno (14-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

If you have evidence of large scale fraud, why is he now begging people to call and report it?!
    Isn't he meant to have a laptop full of evidence ? He's asking people to supply something that he suppose to have CLEAR evidence of.
    Last edited by Johnno; 14-11-20 at 01:27 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Lately, Trump seems to fire those around him that don’t support his view. It’s likely more a case of retaining their employment than feeding his narcissism.

That was my point . Whatever it takes, they will do it for the money....

Trump is an idiot but is no more an idiot now than he was when he was elected....so I just don't get all the stupid speculation wrapped in naked hate. It doesn't do ANYONE credit, and doesn't change anyones views either....

Just let him rant and ignore him...I've managed to do that for 4 years without a problem....after January 20, he's gone and we have a new geriatric to keep an eye on. I believe the Republicans control the senate, so nothing will really change as it didn't when Obama was president. The swamp is back in control, which is what it wanted all along.

As for election fraud, it is real. It always is. It's just a matter of scale, and I for one think that, given the scrutiny of this election, it's unlikely to have made a difference. There are people convicted of election fraud here every election too....duh!

Look up the famous Box13 scandal if you want to read about US voter fraud.....nothing new.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Johnno (14-11-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Pretty obvious why the demonrats care sooo much about mail in voting which is largely illegal in most of the world

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (14-11-20)

Thanks

I'm not even sure mails in's matter that much any more. When they exclude observers from watching the counts, clearly the system is corrupt as all Fk and beyond redemption without a complete and utter over haul.

I wouldn't be surprised to see 400M people voting in the next election because both sides will be cheating their arses off. Why wouldn't the republicans cheat, it's the only way they can fight fire with fire.
    I'll also bet that in the term of this next presidency of Bidumb does get it, the rules will be changed to allow even more one sided Voter Fraud.

No idea how they could fix it., they are saying counting machines are fixed so it will have to be a new and relatively foolproof system which I think the Demo rats will oppose at all cost. It's hard to imagine any system that couldn't be cooked or manipulated given the obsession with Politics in the US and the compulsion so many have for their side to win.

I really doubt at least half the population of the US is going to have any faith in it's gubbermint from now on if they had any in it's integrity before.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

The thought a occurred to me today how Trump is acting out the scene from MASH when Frank Burns down't get command of the 4077.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

enf (15-11-20),Johnno (15-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

I thought the bullshit about not being able to observe counts had be already shown to be false.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (15-11-20),Johnno (15-11-20),macca (15-11-20),peteramjet (15-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Pretty obvious why the demonrats care sooo much about mail in voting which is largely illegal in most of the world

And yet it is quite common in Australia. And even if you believe Wikipedia or not, apparently has been in use since 1903 in Australia, and accounted for 8.5% of the total votes in the 2016 election. I thought both of those facts were surprising.

btw, your spell check isn't working.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    And yet it is quite common in Australia. And even if you believe Wikipedia or not, apparently has been in use since 1903 in Australia, and accounted for 8.5% of the total votes in the 2016 election. I thought both of those facts were surprising.

btw, your spell check isn't working.
    I would imagine in the early 20th century it was the only way for many to vote, but that's just speculation.

As for the count in 2016, less people want to bother lining up on election day anymore. Whats the early vote count?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

I'm not even sure mails in's matter that much any more. When they exclude observers from watching the counts, clearly the system is corrupt as all Fk and beyond redemption without a complete and utter over haul.

Yep i was going to say if you can provide the proof to this statement i think you should forward it immediately to the US electoral commission so that it can be enacted on, no good both yourself and Donald keeping it to your selves
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

Johnno (15-11-20)

Thanks

Yeah, More typical Crap from the leftist Media.

Thousands of mask-less Trump supporters rally in D.C., falsely claiming president won election
    So it was ok when the thousands of Bidum supporters all got together without masks and falsely claim he is " President elect" when that's a month away from possibly being fact, but when it's the other side.... Lets make out they are the most morally devoid criminals against Humanity out there while we tell the exact same lies ourselves and pretend we are the side of right and good.
    Fking incredible.

I'll bet the only reason this got any coverage at all in the MSM was to spin doctor it the lefties way.
    Not even about the politics anymore, it's about the tactics and deception these people use to get their own way and paint their own narrative.
    Trump will be gone soon enough so what are the going to pick on then? My guess, they very people that supported them.
    Be interesting if the sheeple follow or realise what it is they have put into place.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post

Yep i was going to say if you can provide the proof to this statement i think you should forward it immediately to the US electoral commission so that it can be enacted on, no good both yourself and Donald keeping it to your selves
    Obviously proof needs an investigation. There are several being undertaken atm. Not much point though, even when caught red handed like with bidumbs son's laptop, the demos and the media just deny it and pretend it didn't happen.

Why don't the demorats prove they DIDN"T cheat by allowing recounts or scrutiny of the vote counts? If they won fair and square, why wouldn't they want to prove that and undermine the other partys claims so they couldn't dog them for the next 4 years like they did when they lost last time out? wonder if Bidum will get impeached and they will return the same favours to him for the next 4 years they afforded Trump? With the majority in the senate, they will have the power to do it and won't that be fun?

There were vids of the counting room windows being covered up but of course, in the minds of the left, anything that's not what they want to be seen didn't happen.

Will be interesting to see how the leftards react when the " Not my president " moniker makes a revival this time round.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

What happens If the Election was a Fraud? The Constitution doesn’t say.

So, is there a process for dealing with a finding that in essence invalidates an election?

When it comes to presidential elections, the answer is: not really. The laws and processes around national elections have grown up in a piecemeal fashion over time, with state and local laws governing the administration of presidential elections. And the Constitution itself focuses more on ensuring stability than on administering elections. As a result, there aren’t clear procedures for how to handle questions of legitimacy after the fact — especially when those questions involve the presidency.

If you have evidence of fraud, please report it.

My dog saw a Mexican wearing a mask do something shifty outside the polling booth.. LOL I won't report it until Trump shows me the MONEY!.

Biden just outsmarted a con-man.
    Last edited by Johnno; 15-11-20 at 11:38 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    I thought the bullshit about not being able to observe counts had be already shown to be false.
    It has, Trumps lawyers were forced to admit in court that Republican reps were present when votes were counted.

This is a perfect example of a Trump Twitter rant containing no fact, yet his did-hard supporters base their views on the rant and not the facts.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (16-11-20),Johnno (15-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Now let's anylyse these arguements
    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Obviously proof needs an investigation. There are several being undertaken atm. Not much point though, even when caught red handed like with bidumbs son's laptop, the demos and the media just deny it and pretend it didn't happen.

So there is no proof as of yet, but you said it was fact
    Bidens son accusations were never founded, no proof was ever forwarded, the media was reluctant to publish articles as they were unsubstantiated, but George if you have the proof please post

Why don't the demorats prove they DIDN"T cheat by allowing recounts or scrutiny of the vote counts? If they won fair and square, why wouldn't they want to prove that and undermine the other partys claims so they couldn't dog them for the next 4 years like they did when they lost last time out? wonder if Bidum will get impeached and they will return the same favours to him for the next 4 years they afforded Trump? With the majority in the senate, they will have the power to do it and won't that be fun?

Not up to any one to prove their innocence, if some one is making the accusations then it is up to them to prove their guilt, but George since you have such information, go for it you will be doing the world a service and be a hero

There were vids of the counting room windows being covered up but of course, in the minds of the left, anything that's not what they want to be seen didn't happen.

Once again post the links so we can all share them

Will be interesting to see how the leftards react when the " Not my president " moniker makes a revival this time round.
    We will see
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

Johnno (16-11-20)

Thanks

Seems no one turned up to the Trump support march today.

Oh, wait.....
    Well according to CNN and they other lefty media no one did........

Thanks

Seems the Blacks and Minorities have turned on Trump now.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Seems no one turned up to the Trump support march today.

Oh, wait.....
    Well according to CNN and they other lefty media no one did........
    Please provide links to substantiate your post.

• Page 25 of 42 FirstFirst ... 151617181920212223242526272829303132333435 ... LastLast