Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Premium Member

Thanks

Try this on for size

The story by Santa Surfing looks the most likely true scenario. Kathleen Biden (hunters wife) had had enough of her abusive evil cheating shit of a husband (he was shagging her sister in law FFS as well as drug abuse, prostitues etc). Kathleen had filed for divorce and once Joe had left the White house in 2006 she gave Hunters laptop to General Flynn. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. See how this all starts to come together. Why was Joe trying to unmask Flynn. They tried so hard to take him down. Flynn and Trump now know everything as they have hunters laptop and the Hammer hard drives and have had them since 2016-17. They approach Biden 2017 and say right Joe you evil prick this is how this is going to play out. You are to run for president and be displayed for all to see no where to hide. We will give you a horror show running mate that is pure poison and then systematically roll you out in front of the world for all to see. Everything will be exposed, all the dirty deals, all the graft and all the treason against the American people. At the same time we will let the media and big tech self destruct and show their allegiance to their owners the China Communist Party. The media is just a joke have a look at the China tactics at censorship trying to cover their arse's, they are all toast. Well folks you can see this is a thoroughly though out and executed plan that the evil barsteds in this world could not even comprehend the shit they were about to be in. It is all over folks, it has been all over for years now. Watch the show and enjoy the theatrics. I believe this is the real story and everything else you see is just diversionary tactics from this main theme. You can't make this shit up?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by gamve View Post
    Try this on for size

The story by Santa Surfing looks the most likely true scenario. Kathleen Biden (hunters wife) had had enough of her abusive evil cheating shit of a husband (he was shagging her sister in law FFS as well as drug abuse, prostitues etc). Kathleen had filed for divorce and once Joe had left the White house in 2006 she gave Hunters laptop to General Flynn. Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. See how this all starts to come together. Why was Joe trying to unmask Flynn. They tried so hard to take him down. Flynn and Trump now know everything as they have hunters laptop and the Hammer hard drives and have had them since 2016-17. They approach Biden 2017 and say right Joe you evil prick this is how this is going to play out. You are to run for president and be displayed for all to see no where to hide. We will give you a horror show running mate that is pure poison and then systematically roll you out in front of the world for all to see. Everything will be exposed, all the dirty deals, all the graft and all the treason against the American people. At the same time we will let the media and big tech self destruct and show their allegiance to their owners the China Communist Party. The media is just a joke have a look at the China tactics at censorship trying to cover their arse's, they are all toast. Well folks you can see this is a thoroughly though out and executed plan that the evil barsteds in this world could not even comprehend the shit they were about to be in. It is all over folks, it has been all over for years now. Watch the show and enjoy the theatrics. I believe this is the real story and everything else you see is just diversionary tactics from this main theme. You can't make this shit up?
    Yup. You actually can make that shit up. Good try comrade.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post
    Yup. You actually can make that shit up.
    Much as it pains me, I have to agree.
    No evidence or logic to support this at all. Not Bidens Choice to even be the selected candidate. There were others running against him that wanted the job and he had to get past them and the people who where doing the selecting to be able to Run for the presidential position.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (23-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Much as it pains me, I have to agree.
    No evidence or logic to support this at all. Not Bidens Choice to even be the selected candidate. There were others running against him that wanted the job and he had to get past them and the people who where doing the selecting to be able to Run for the presidential position.
    Yeah, like his running mate who called him a racist on national television. I'm sure he would have been offended if he could only remember what the term meant.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I'm sure he would have been offended if he could only remember what the term meant.
    I would love to know the truth about his mental state. Not just the typical Jibes but if he is Loosing his faculties or not?
    If not, let the misconception continue but if he is, what a serious issue and implications that would have.

With the level of hate for Trump, surely winning this election should be a walk up start for the demos. They could have got the Fking Avon lady off the street and put her up against Trump and got a LOAD more support than is out there for bidumb.

What In the Hell were the demos thinking to put this guy up as their leader? I just can't get my head around the rationale.

Thanks

Got a couple of emails from the Trump camp that I haven't seen from the Demos, Trump Merchandise.

Caps and this morning I got one about Personalised Yard Signs.

Can't link the image ( Much as I'd love to upset a few with TDS here) but it basically says " The XXX Family supports Trump Pence..... " patriotically laid out in red, white and blue.

I think instead of Bidumb/ gorilla signs, the Demos would be a lot better off selling " I hate Trump" signs and stickers. :0)

For some reason, the Demo emails have dropped right off in the last 24 Hours. Only go one a few hours ago. It was begging for money as usual so they havn't cancelled my non existent membership or what ever it was they were inferring they would do Barrak Osama is now pleading with me for money again so rather curious.

I did see the other day how much the dems are getting from various Big Biz like some of the tech Co's . I think I understand now, they have probably bought all the media and put it under the name of shelf companies. That's why they are able to stifle the Bidum scandal as they have been doing.

Thanks

Got a couple of emails from the Trump camp that I haven't seen from the Demos, Trump Merchandise.

Caps and this morning I got one about Personalised Yard Signs.

Can't link the image ( Much as I'd love to upset a few with TDS here) but it basically says " The XXX Family supports Trump Pence..... " patriotically laid out in red, white and blue.

I think instead of Bidumb/ gorilla signs, the Demos would be a lot better off selling " I hate Trump" signs and stickers. :0)

For some reason, the Demo emails have dropped right off in the last 24 Hours. Only go one a few hours ago. It was begging for money as usual so they havn't cancelled my non existent membership or what ever it was they were inferring they would do Barrak Osama is now pleading with me for money again so rather curious.

I did see the other day how much the dems are getting from various Big Biz like some of the tech Co's . I think I understand now, they have probably bought all the media and put it under the name of shelf companies. That's why they are able to stifle the Bidum scandal as they have been doing.
    How very impressive. A personalized Trump sign. Keep that in your attic for the grandkids when they ask you who that dolt was.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Biden did unexpectedly well in the lets say slightly more civil debate.
    Trump was all about smearing dirt on Biden.
    Biden responded well to the dirt and managed to offer solutions to the US problems.
    Trump still got in more talk time though.
    Big jump for Biden on the
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (23-10-20),tristen (24-10-20)

Thanks

"At least Trump did not set his hair on fire this time" was best quote I heard.

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (23-10-20)

Thanks

Yeah, Bidumb did real well in the debate.

Until he called Trump Abe Lincoln and then said Trump said that when Trump said " SINCE Abe Lincoln" Instead of calling himself that as Joe claimed. Joe Looked confused as usual.

Then Cadaver Joe did this laughable Gaff....

"I don't look at states until I look at states. "

Then there was the " I have never said I'm against Fracking" when he must be on tape 20 times saying he will stop all fracking.
    Apparently Trump DID put up the clips on his website showing the Lie within minutes.

The real clanger was when he said he'd shut down the oil industry in the next 15 years. As I understand it, there are millions of people employed by or because of the Oil industry in the US.
    Yeah, I'm sure they are all going to vote for someone who wants to put them out of a job so they can supposedly get one in the unreliables industry.

Joes solution to help the recovery and create jobs was to raise the minimum wage. Yeah, because small business owners especially are going to start putting more people on when it increases their biggest operating cost after maybe rent, their wage costs. I think he just lost another few Million Voters there too. Does this guy not have a clue about anything in the real world?

I Think Ol sleepy Joe HAS lost the plot.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 13,731 Times in 5,823 Posts

After seeing Biden in 2 videos in the last week, it's clear that he wouldn't pass a mental competency test.

I asked my wife to watch them (she has worked in aged care full time for about 16 years) and she said it's fairly obvious that Biden has early stage dementia. I asked her if he would get through 4 years competently and she said no.

The main one is below, I am having trouble finding the other despite it only happening days ago, they certainly like to hide his issues. Obviously if his brain goes as President the Vice President Kamala Harris, who is hard left gets to run the show.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-11-20),george65 (31-10-20)

Administrator
    Thanks

This was the second one. Twitter mutes volume by default for some reason, so you will need to turn it on. I seriously can't believe people would vote for him after watching these 2 videos.
    I realise Trump isn't everyone's cup of tea, however I would be wanting someone capable of jump starting the economy when covid either wears itself out or a vaccine is produced. As it stands, Trump's record of achievements is quite good despite what some might say or think.

• The Following User Says Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

DB44 (01-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    After seeing Biden in 2 videos in the last week, it's clear that he wouldn't pass a mental competency test.

I asked my wife to watch them (she has worked in aged care full time for about 16 years) and she said it's fairly obvious that Biden has early stage dementia. I asked her if he would get through 4 years competently and she said no.

The main one is below, I am having trouble finding the other despite it only happening days ago, they certainly like to hide his issues. Obviously if his brain goes as President the Vice President Kamala Harris, who is hard left gets to run the show.

Geez... is that all you got!
    I won't even start what mental disorders experienced psychologists have diagnosed in Trump.
    I can't blame Biden's subconscious trying to stop him from speaking out that vile name.

Anyhow that is typical of your prejudice and the right wing mentality to see somebody who stutters as a useless person and pick on them for that

FWIW I have had all my life difficulties expressing myself verbally, so in your mind I must be an absolute garbage of a person.
    Strangely enough my work was worth $30/per hour in the late 1970's even before I started and successfully completed UNI.

Biden appears to me like a very decent person despite Trump's disgusting smear campaign with unfounded claims.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

tristen (31-10-20)

Thanks

I seriously can't believe people would vote for him after watching these 2 videos.
    I saw the first Vid hours after he made the gaff. You can clearly see his wife mouthing the correction. Had that been Trump, would have been headlines on every evening News and news paper.

I realise Trump isn't everyone's cup of tea, however I would be wanting someone capable of jump starting the economy wants covid either wears itself out or a vaccine is produced. As it stands, Trump's record of achievements is quite good despite what some might say or think.
    I am Still trying to understand the level of pure hatred towards him. Sure every pollie has their detractors but the Derangement syndrome is well known.
    Every person I have asked what they don't like about his tends to level personal reasons and if you ask about facts you get told he tells lies etc. If someone cites an example and you fact check it, inevitably it does not check out at all. OTOH, You give the facts of all the metrics such as employment, GDP and everything else, the US was doing well till the china pox. Of course the opposition claims that was left over from Osama Barrak.

I get every pollie will have people against them BUT, given the choice, I can't see how anyone would vote for Bidumb or gorilla.
    A person would have to hate their country, their Freedom and their way of life to vote for the demos.
    Imagine Bidumb being given the key and the authority to launch Nukes!

While they blame Trump for being in Collusion with Russia, China and N. Korea, Imagine how they would feel if bidumb started getting into altercations with them. They would have to be thinking of a pre emptive strike because obviously they couldn't rely on him being balanced and rational. The way he has carried on with what he has said so far, How could they not be on guard and ready to go first?

I think Bidumb did himself some damage with his comments about the fracking and comments about phasing out oil as much as he back peddled on that. Add to his position on gun control, and I'll admit that may not be bad, but it sure is if you are running for election in the US!

Saw on the news tonight how many businesses are Boarding up and the POLICE are hiring armed security Guards.
    Wonder whom they are worried about going back to the rioting and looting?

I tend to think myself there is going to be a lot of the US Burning if not by Wednesday certainly in the next week.
    Seems they have even fortified the White house.

I think Melbourne would be a better place to be than the US come Tuesday.

Administrator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    FWIW I have had all my life difficulties expressing myself verbally, so in your mind I must be an absolute garbage of a person.
    Based on your bizarre attack on me for no apparent reason, it would seem you do have a screw loose somewhere.
    But then rational conversation and intelligent discussion has never been a strong point of those on the far left, we see that on a daily basis in the media and you just showed an excellent example of it.

Biden is not stuttering despite your claims. His memory is clearly fading. Which is exactly what I said, so spare me the rest of your outraged bullshit. If you can't conduct a reasonable intelligent conversation, I will mute you from the thread.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to admin For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (01-11-20),DB44 (01-11-20),george65 (01-11-20),Uncle Fester (31-10-20)

Administrator
    Thanks

I think Bidumb did himself some damage with his comments about the fracking and comments about phasing out oil as much as he back peddled on that. Add to his position on gun control, and I'll admit that may not be bad, but it sure is if you are running for election in the US!
    He reminds me very much of Bill Shorten at the last Federal Election. He is trying to have a dollar each way on many important issues. The comment about ditching oil could actually be a major one. Texas is the key to winning, it's hard to win if you don't win Texas. Many Texan's will be concerned about that comment.

He is also very shaky on law and order and I think Trump will get a lot of votes on this alone. American's have seen many Democrat state cities that have been taken over by BLM and Antifa activists, though terrorist is probably a better word. People who loot and burn should be dealt with immediately, the fact some have taken over entire blocks for months such as in (going on memory) Portland is ridiculous. if police can't deal with it, send in the National Guard. There are idiots destroying their own towns.

I think Melbourne would be a better place to be than the US come Tuesday.
    Most definately.

I think it will be a very close race. Trump has the campaigning energy of someone in their 20's, while Biden hides in his basement and does very little. It's clear why Biden hides and rarely speaks, the 2 videos above show why they don't want him out and about. He spent I think somewhere between a week and a week and a half practicing for his debate and doing nothing else. That's quite amazing for someone who in recent times was Vice President of the United States. If elected he is very much going to be a puppet for the left, and god help America should he be found incapable of continuing office after being elected.

The Democrats clearly think they are better off keeping him out of the media so that there aren't any blunders like in the videos. Trump on the other hand has just gone full steam ahead, he doesn't care what he says and clearly isn't worried about gaffs. It has worked well for Trump in recent weeks as all polls (even leftist ones) show things tightening considerably.

Even if Biden wins, he is a definite one term President and he may not even get through that. I think it's almost guaranteed that should Biden win, that the Republican candidate will easily win the following election. By that time, the good employment rate that Trump has created will have gone, and people will be looking for a President that can give them jobs.

Thanks

Based on your bizarre attack on me for no apparent reason, it would seem you do have a screw loose somewhere.
    But then rational conversation and intelligent discussion has never been a strong point of those on the far left, we see that on a daily basis in the media and you just showed an excellent example of it.

Biden is not stuttering despite your claims. His memory is clearly fading. Which is exactly what I said, so spare me the rest of your outraged bullshit. If you can't conduct a reasonable intelligent conversation, I will mute you from the thread.
    Thank you for your intelligent response.
    I will get back to that next time you advocate free speech on your forum.

I have it all copied and stored in case you do want to carry out on your threat to censor me by muting me from this thread.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 31-10-20 at 11:23 PM.

Thanks

This has been painfully apparent for some time. Endless examples to prove having a screw loose and also applies to the predictable followers and supporters.
    The left talk about " feelings" as if they are interchangeable with facts and what they want is the only right and proper way. The ignorance of real facts is astounding and troubling.

I have to admit, after seeing the results of the US and qld election, I do fear for the outcome of the US election. It seems the leftism seems to be getting a disturbing hold. We have people here that supported Pluckachook. I hope that support sticks when the real consequences of her management really takes hold.
    I HOPE she keeps the borders closed till Feb 1 but there is no way she will because she knows the consequences for so many in the tourism industries.
    IF I am proved wrong, she can kiss goodbye not only to so many small businesses but I'd bet major hotels and funparks etc start pulling the pin as well.

The thing that gets me with the left POV is despite one of their major catch cries of "sustainability" is that extrapolated, very few if any of their positions are in fact sustainable. Looks at Bidumb and the Demorats with the agendas of their backers.
    Defund Police for one. I think I have made it apparent I am no fan of the attitude and position of police and seeing the way the Vic Police have been acting does not diminish that. The thing is though, how can society work wit less police when crime is getting more and more overwhelming for the police that exist and a lot of that I blame on the leftist attitude of patting the goot boyz that never done nothing wrong on the head instead of handing out reap punishment.

It's not the police need to be defended, the attitude and culture is what needs to be changed and their powers increased to deal with real Crims more effectively. I fully sympathize their hands are ties and they must be frustrated all all hell.

Bidumb Wants to give Illegal Immigrants health care and social security benefits. If that's not rewarding law breakers and send a message that there is no penalty for doing the wrong thing, I don't know what is.

Don't even get me started on the Unreliable energy and green ajendas. Despite the green screaming, the FACTS and experiences of country's that have gone that way have regretted it and are backing away. We have seen what the green unreliable power agenda has done here is South Oz. Unreliables are cheap right? Then why is power so expensive there?

We have seen what the BLM has done yet the lefties are right behind that as well. Combine that with defunding the police..... Yeah, that's a pretty picture isn't it?
    Look at all the other leftie agendas and political correctness and look at how they will pan out with 20 Sexes of people and about 50 Different titles alone and take that to the end conclusion.
    Just watching the news now and the effect the Election is having on the stock markets. Clearly they are very nervous about a Trump win causing more rioting and civil unrest from the bedwetters whom won't accept a result they don't like.
    And that is another unworkable left position, don't accept a result you don't like. Always has do be what You want and that all that matters. That will take about 2 seconds before 2 lefties have different Ideas and both want their own way and try and apply their position.

The leftist ideals are not something that can be continued nor implemented in real world practical application. It always leads to anarchy.
    It's that simple.

Thanks

For those that are finding some of the posts in this thread a little challenging to decipher, I’ll offer the following:

Deomorats / demos = Democrats, one of the two major contemporary political parties in the United States
    Bidumb = Joe Biden, an American politician
    Pluckachook = Annastacia Palaszczuk, an Australian politician who has been the Premier of Queensland since 2015
    china pox = COVID-19, a contagious respiratory disease caused by severe acute respiratory syndrome coronavirus 2 (SARS-CoV-2)
    gorilla = Kamala Harris, an American politician and attorney
    MSM = Main Stream Media
    Last edited by macca; 01-11-20 at 04:05 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (01-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

MSM = Main Stream Media
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• Page 14 of 42 FirstFirst ... 456789101112131415161718192021222324 ... LastLast