Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I am not deciding anything.
    Many American officials are calling this a 'local act of terror' , 'domestic terrorists' incited by Trump.
    Maybe you should finally read the news on a proper network and find out what happened.
    Many Americans are marching FOR him....and please, hold your irrational hatred in check, I'm NOT defending him.

Removing him is NOT the same as abandoning the constitution and locking up a citizen incommudicado...with no rights.

Whats a "proper" network? You seem to like Facebook and twitter according to your OWN post. You remind me of Roland Freisler in your hatred fueled ranting.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Seems I am not the only one who thinks Trump should be removed ASAP:

Too little too late. But he should be removed. He will only continue to cause damage.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

tristen (08-01-21)

Thanks

I am not deciding anything.
    Many American officials are calling this a 'local act of terror' , 'domestic terrorists' incited by Trump.
    Maybe you should finally read the news on a proper network and find out what happened.
    Trump has created a cult based on lies. It will take a long time to restore the country to normalcy if that would ever be possible. Hope folks wake up and realize that they were supporting a simple schmuck. Nothing more.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

tristen (08-01-21),Uncle Fester (07-01-21)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

Removing him is NOT the same as abandoning the constitution and locking up a citizen incommudicado...with no rights.

Whats a "proper" network? You seem to like Facebook and twitter according to your OWN post. You remind me of Roland Freisler in your hatred fueled ranting.
    ANYBODY, not just Trump who incites acts of terrorism should be arrested and locked up. Sure he can have a trial like they all do.

Ever heard of news networks?
    I have nothing to do with FB or twitter.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Johnno (07-01-21)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Seems I am not the only one who thinks Trump should be removed ASAP:

Geez,. that is the Murdoch press isn't it, didn't they have their finger up Trumps arse until it became obvious he was going to lose, what a pack of turn coats
    There is just no loyalty any more, or maybe they did not want to go down with the sinking ship
    Last edited by allover; 07-01-21 at 06:58 PM.
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

Johnno (07-01-21),Landytrack (08-01-21),Onefella (08-01-21),Uncle Fester (07-01-21)

Thanks

Well it is over, Biden Harris win.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

Johnno (07-01-21),Landytrack (08-01-21),Onefella (07-01-21)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,360 Times in 678 Posts

Have to say, the USA is the greatest show on earth at the moment. Never been happier to be an Australian living in Australia.

Touch wood.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Onefella For This Useful Post:

Johnno (07-01-21),Landytrack (08-01-21),OSIRUS (07-01-21),RFI-EMI-GUY (07-01-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

13 days left and Now Trump is causing havoc with China. This guy will not leave office without starting a War!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

From Trumps last statement after all this and he agreed to move out 'orderly' on the 20th:
    "While this represents the end of the greatest first term in presidential history, it’s only the beginning of our fight to Make America Great Again!"

He will never stop stoking his violent mob of terrorists.
    Pence needs to have the guts to invoke the 25th amendment and stop all this.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,112 Times in 571 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I'm not protecting Trump at all, just saying that he is guaranteed certain rights under the US constitution which you seem too easily prepared to ignore. THATS suspention of democracy and dictatorship talk by ANY definition.

To use Facebook and Twitter as examples of the suspension of freedom is dictatorial and repressive nonsense. You are as hysterical and willing to ignore democratic freedom and law as you say Trump is it seems to me. For the good of the people of course...
    Many mistake posting on Twitter, Facebook, etc as being a constitutional freedom of speech right. It is not, and has been shown to be this way in several court cases.

Put simply, the social media platforms in question are companies. They permit users on their platforms as long as they abide their rules and terms - no different to this forum. If you fail to follow their rules and terms, you get banned - again no different to this forum.

Those platforms have rules and terms that prohibit a user from inciting violence. Plenty have been banned from these platforms in the past for this same reason. These platforms deemed, which is their right as the operators of the social media platform, that Trump’s tweets met that criteria, and as such banned him.

That is not a suppression of democracy or freedoms, nor is it dictatorial or repressive. It is the right of the social media operator as a business to say who does (and doesn't) use it's platform.

Edit: the banning of Trump at this time is actually quite significant. I believe he has posted far worse messages on Twitter and Facebook in the past, however he has not been banned or restricted due to a rule they have in which sitting world leaders are provided significantly greater latitude to post outside the normal rules that would apply to you or me. The platforms in questions exist to make money, and to make money they require people reading posts. The banning of Trump, even short term, is significant as a) it indicates these massive, world wide social media platforms no longer consider him a world leader, and b) they are willing to restrict him despite the loss of revenue from advertising that would follow from people no longer reading his messages.
    Last edited by peteramjet; 08-01-21 at 08:25 AM.

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

allover (08-01-21),bob_m_54 (08-01-21),Johnno (08-01-21),snacker (08-01-21),tristen (08-01-21),Uncle Fester (08-01-21)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

I'm tipping there will be a few republicans who now regret passing up the opportunity of removing Trump when he was impeached.

There are calls to impeach him again.... but why would you bother seeing he'll be evicted from the Whitehouse on Jan 20?

The answer is if he's impeached and removed, he will not be able to run for President again and keeping him out needs to happen!

Impeachment will likely take too long and America cannot afford the risk of keeping Trump in power for another 13 days.

Invoke the 25th amendment and remove him...now!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

dashinson (08-01-21),Landytrack (08-01-21),mitaux8030 (08-01-21),Onefella (07-01-21),tristen (08-01-21),Uncle Fester (08-01-21)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Invoke the 25th amendment and remove him...now![/QUOTE]

Hmmm, not too sure on that one, 12 days to go, if Pence has the guts to disassociate and isolate him self from Trump, if media outlets refuse to publish his out bursts and mute him until after Biden takes office, if the Republican party openly dissociates itself from Trump
    At this point i will take my hand off you know what and go and take a Valium, then return to normality

There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks

i would Invoke the 25th amendment before he can pardon himself.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fandtm666 For This Useful Post:

tristen (08-01-21),Uncle Fester (08-01-21)

Thanks

Oh, come on guy's, you are being way too nice... 25th amendment / Impeachment ?? Publicly Hang the farker... LOL

The people of the USA want to see him handcuffed by the military Police and thrown out of the white house. Head first preferred. LOL

The guy is a nutcase and I'm still amazed, how so many people fell for the misinformation & lies trumps advisers spread all over social media.

Last edited by Johnno; 08-01-21 at 09:23 AM.

Thanks

They can only act under section 4 of the 25th amendment.. and they have to prove that he is unfit for office.. IE mad as a hatter, that section in the act was left very open to interpretation and would cause even more political chaos if they tried to enact it and then justify it..

They are better off letting him run out the time he has left, Social media has pretty much blocked him.. The national media such as TV etc are to scared to put him on air as they are worried about advertising revenue being pulled because the great maajority of Americas see the events that unfolded as a attack on America's ideals about independence etc. so he will struggle to get his message out.

Even before he became president he was a person you either loved or hated, Nothing has changed about the man he just had more access to media to push is views etc.. I am not a trump support at all.. and I think Biden is a shot duck, largely because he will spend most of his term repairing / altering things Trump did during his time and will not get a chance to do the things he wants as president.
    Last edited by snacker; 08-01-21 at 09:26 AM. Reason: Link did not work

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to snacker For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (08-01-21),enf (08-01-21),Johnno (08-01-21)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by snacker View Post
    They can only act under section 4 of the 25th amendment.. and they have to prove that he is unfit for office.. IE mad as a hatter, that section in the act was left very open to interpretation and would cause even more political chaos if they tried to enact it and then justify it..

They are better off letting him run out the time he has left, Social media has pretty much blocked him.. The national media such as TV etc are to scared to put him on air as they are worried about advertising revenue being pulled because the great maajority of Americas see the events that unfolded as a attack on America's ideals about independence etc. so he will struggle to get his message out.

Even before he became president he was a person you either loved or hated, Nothing has changed about the man he just had more access to media to push is views etc.. I am not a trump support at all.. and I think Biden is a shot duck, largely because he will spend most of his term repairing / altering things Trump did during his time and will not get a chance to do the things he wants as president.
    Calmly summed up....

Oh Johnno! Sometimes myths come from BOTH sides...

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Yep, it sure does.. enjoy the memes, there meant to make u laugh.. just like this one..

LOL.. Just waiting for Social Media to say, It was Antifa with the shields, helmets and backpacks smashing windows in Washington... LOL
    Doubling down until the end.
    Last edited by Johnno; 08-01-21 at 10:54 AM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

enf (08-01-21)

Thanks

The red highlighted is very easy to prove, there is no rule or specification to follow.

Letting him run means what MTV said.
    Letting him run means he can create further havoc, including starting wars in his last 'minutes' of power and desperation.
    He has the 'Football' and nobody can stop him using it to take down the world and "make America Great", unless in the last minute they can deem him as mentally unfit but then it might be too late.

The world and Trump's followers NEED to be shown that he is mentally deranged.
    The world and Trump's followers need to see what America does with domestic terrorists and those who incite them, no matter who that is!

In one thing Trump is correct: Pence is a coward. Pence has his head so deep in the sand that he won't even answer phone calls from officials.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-01-21 at 10:35 AM.

Johnno (08-01-21)

Thanks

The red highlighted is very easy to prove, there is no rule or specification to follow.

Letting him run means what MTV said.
    Letting him run means he can create further havoc, including starting wars in his last 'minutes' of power and desperation.
    He has the 'Football' and nobody can stop him using it to take down the world and "make America Great", unless in the last minute they can deem him as mentally unfit but then it might be too late.

The world and Trump's followers NEED to be shown that he is mentally deranged.
    The world and Trump's followers need to see what America does with domestic terrorists and those who incite them, no matter who that is!

In one thing Trump is correct: Pence is a coward. Pence has his head so deep in the sand that he won't even answer phone calls from officials.
    Whilst i don't want to get into nit picking with you Uncle Fester, some of your statements are far too simplistic and not quite realistic

Letting him run, yes but with much less access to the Media Platforms that his supports follow... ergo reduced ability to get his message out.. it wont be crickets, but it will be a Whisper rather than a Bull horn from the roof tops. which is what we have had up until now...

The FOOTBALL... There are plenty of Checks and Balances in the system for exactly this type of situation.. No president can just open the case and push the big red button so to speak.. other things have to be in place etc for the system to work.

You wont ever be able to convince trumps supporters that he is "out there" They support him exactly because of that reason.. they thru what ever personal reasoning; believe what he says is correct...
    I would suggest it would be like trying to convince a Christian that the bible is not real... Not going to happen because they believe what they believe.. no matter how much of your evidence you place in front of them.. Same with the Anti Vaxxers.. They believe what they believe based on research and information they have done ( internet, Social media etc ) .. and discard or put down any evidence / information to the opposite. so they are not uneducated or dumb, they have formed a view based on information they have found to reinforce their beliefs .

Right or wrong is not the point, the point is the mind set that brings them to table of being a trump supporter or not..

Trump for the last 4 years has had official Health checks to ensure he is fit and healthy to carry out his job as President. He has passed those tests with flying colors. So he is a sane person according to the Processes put in place by the Congress and Polices of the United States Federal Govt. .. He just see's the world thru a different set of glasses than most other people. That does not make him Bat Sh*t Crazy..

I wont go into Mike Pence simply because i don't know enough about the guy and what he stands for.
    Last edited by snacker; 08-01-21 at 12:16 PM. Reason: Spelling

• The Following User Says Thank You to snacker For This Useful Post:

enf (08-01-21)

Thanks

You wont ever be able to convince trumps supporters that he is "out there" They support him exactly because of that reason.. they thru what ever personal reasoning; believe what he says is correct...
    I would suggest it would be like trying to convince a Christian that the bible is not real... Not going to happen because they believe what they believe.. no matter how much of your evidence you place in front of them.. Same with the Anti Vaxxers.. They believe what they believe based on research and information they have done ( internet, Social media etc ) .. and discard or put down any evidence / information to the opposite. so they are not uneducated or dumb, they have formed a view based on information they have found to reinforce their beliefs .

Right or wrong is not the point, the point is the mind set that brings them to table of being a trump supporter or not..
    I heard on the radio today interviews from Trump voters who voted both 2016 and in November, that after yesterdays shocking event they do not support Trump any more.
    Even some Republican officials have resigned.

Saying nobody can change is at least as simplistic as my statements which I write that way for the similar purpose as politicians do with their slogans. If you want to get heard you must keep it simple. I used to write novels here in the past but I have moved on.
    I am also more conservative than most of you think but to make my point I sometimes keep it very straight forward and direct where I see it appropriate.

Over the years my opinions have changed and I expect that can happen to anybody.
    Sometimes a single incident or unexpected event can change that.

One problem is the herd mentality.
    People put themselves in groups and don't think for themselves. For me that is a sign of lack of intelligence.

Being uneducated also plays a role in this as well as emphasised religious education.
    I always view both sides of the story before I make a judgment and have learnt to identify verified and peer reviewed information. I see that as being educated.
    The uneducated simply view a makeshift Youtube video and make a judgement straight from that because that fits to their current mindset.
    Proper education does not create fixed mindsets but should enable an open mind.
    So indeed the education system in the USA may be very wanting in some areas and needs fixing or there are just too many drop outs.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 08-01-21 at 02:18 PM.

snacker (08-01-21)

• Page 40 of 42 FirstFirst ... 30313233343536373839404142 LastLast