Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

I just can't see how Biden can lose, given the almost total preoccupation of the media (read Swamp) with Trumpism.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Bit Confused.

Bidumb is at this point according to the news is winning 129 to 94 but they are favoring Trump.
    They are saying a lot of the counting has just started but seems the demorats have a decent lead at this point.

I certainly hope Trump makes it but seems in the early stages it's going the other way.

Biden wins and far as I'm concerned, there goes the world as we know it.

EDIT:

They just announced Bidumb 129 to Trump 100.
    Maybe he can catch up as they are saying a lot of the count is the postal votes so far.
    Heres hoping.
    Last edited by george65; 04-11-20 at 01:44 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I just can't see how Biden can lose, given the almost total preoccupation of the media (read Swamp) with Trumpism.
    Maybe, Trump might only get 264 electorates if I didn't make a typing error. Some pink states could also turn light blue but vice versa seem unlikely, North Carolina looks dicey for Trump.
    I am not looking at any TV live coverage opinion stuff, just statistics and numbers. I just like numbers, any numbers
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 04-11-20 at 02:36 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Looks now like a clear win for Trump.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Last edited by Uncle Fester; 04-11-20 at 04:41 PM.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Looks now like a clear win for Trump.
    How Do you figure that?

Bidumb is at least 15 votes ahead.

Here's a turn up.

The Trump supporter is concerned Biden will get it and the Biden supporter thinks Trump has it.
    At this point in time, I think anything could happen.

Thanks

If Biden wins expect trade with China will be back to pre-Trump time. But most likely another hot war will start somewhere in the world.
    Trump wins - democracy will gain but expect to see trade war with China gets deeper.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (05-11-20),eaglem (05-11-20),george65 (04-11-20)

Thanks

Trump can not lose!

As it currently stands Trump leads comfortably with 293 electorates.
    He has a a few close call states though.
    They are:
    North Carolina - only 1 point lead
    Georgia - only 2 points lead
    Wisconsin - 4 points
    All the others are so far ahead I don't understand why they are not called victory like Pennsylvania + 15 for Trump. In Texas he was only 6-7 points ahead and that has been called.

So with that result Trump has just announced that he wants to stop the vote count and declare all further mail-in ballots (as he promised before) as fraud.
    He said he will bring the matter to the supreme court and of course his 6:3 majority of crooked judges will agree.

He had that all sorted out so he just can't lose.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Trump can not lose!

As it currently stands Trump leads comfortably with 293 electorates.
    He has a a few close call states though.
    They are:
    North Carolina - only 1 point lead
    Georgia - only 2 points lead
    Wisconsin - 4 points
    All the others are so far ahead I don't understand why they are not called victory like Pennsylvania + 15 for Trump. In Texas he was only 6-7 points ahead and that has been called.

So with that result Trump has just announced that he wants to stop the vote count and declare all further mail-in ballots (as he promised before) as fraud.
    He said he will bring the matter to the supreme court and of course his 6:3 majority of crooked judges will agree.

He had that all sorted out so he just can't lose.
    I'll fold to your prediction....again...f*ck!!

I don't think that the supreme court would alter anything anyway, do you?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-11-20)

Thanks

I'll fold to your prediction....again...f*ck!!

I don't think that the supreme court would alter anything anyway, do you?

I actually don't think he will need to. I think Trump is a bit paranoid saying that.
    Mail-in ballots also consist of a lot of people who are old and for them it is too tiring or just not possible to stand for hours in the the waiting lines and they are traditionally conservative.
    So the big swings from the mail votes might not be that strong as predicted by the media.
    North Carolina maybe(not enough to change the outcome) but gaining 4% in Wisconsin just with mail ballots is a long stretch.

Anyhow if he does need the supreme court I am quite sure he will get it if he gets that far.
    Alone the decision to contest the result will create massive protest and maybe some of the more decent the Republicans might decide to disagree as well but just like in the past Trump will just fire them.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

eaglem (05-11-20),enf (04-11-20),RogerTheDoger (05-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

Default Trump Vs Biden.

Trumps ‘victory’ speech proves he is unfit to continue as President. Making outlandish and completely unfounded comments that he has ‘already won’ and that no further counting should continue. WTF?

His speech was divisive, full of untruths, showed his ignorance and will undoubtedly incite violence from his followers should results not go his way. It made him look like a belligerent fool to any person who has half a brain and could see the results at the time.

Biden has shown previously he’s unfit to be President, but at least he’s not out there making outlandish comments. It may simply be that he doesn’t have the mental capacity to understand what’s happening, but if that’s the case his ignorance is playing in his favour at this time.

• The Following User Says Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (04-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Trumps ‘victory’ speech proves he is unfit to continue as President.
    Here we go.
    One speech " Proves" Trump is unfit to be president but almost endless examples of cognitive degradation from Bidumb prove nothing other than he is more fit to be president than Trump right?

Fk me the left live in a parallel universe!

I wonder if they realise how their own position can't help but to turn on them sooner rather than later?

Thanks

So the big swings from the mail votes might not be that strong as predicted by the media.
    North Carolina maybe(not enough to change the outcome) but gaining 4% in Wisconsin just with mail ballots is a long stretch.

I'll be damned, Wisconsin just flipped, Biden +0.2% LOL.
    I thought they stopped counting, not because of Trump but because it has been deep in the night there.
    Michigan is getting close too. All three up there were showing lean blue most of the time before the election on the 270towin site so I supposed I shouldn't be that surprised.
    It is now REALLY going to get tight.

This could start a civil war.

Thanks

Face it George, at this stage we have no idea who will be the US President from the next inauguration, all we know is that the vote is very close at this point in time.

But what we do know is that Donald Chump has been the most unpresidential individual to ever occupy that office. Good leaders are persons of integrity, statesmen, adept at bringing people together rather than dividing them. They delegate and accept the advice of experts. DJT does none of this, in fact he is the exact opposite. Good leaders build bridges, not walls.

The US has been diminished in the world view because they have Donald Trump as their president. A sorry state of affairs indeed.

Regardless of the politics involved, the USA and the world will be better off if the present incumbent of the office of US President is not reelected.

• The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (06-11-20),carjackma (05-11-20),macca (05-11-20),peteramjet (05-11-20),tech-junkie (05-11-20),tristen (05-11-20),Uncle Fester (04-11-20)

Thanks

I know this is a bit far fetched wishful thinking but if after Trump's last stunt the Republicans would grow some balls and stand up against Trump (who I know many didn't like before) and impeach him or use that insanity ruling or find some other fast way to create a vote of no confidence or something to take him down and make Pence their leader,
    America's no.1 problem could go away.
    Imagine two decent people either Pence or Biden(but actually both) taking over this mess, who despite policy differences(which it is currently not about) could work together and become role models for their citizens to find their cool again.
    ...yeah just a silly dream.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 04-11-20 at 11:18 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (05-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

...yeah just a silly dream.
    One of those wistful moments Fester..............

Regardless of who wins, in my view the US is stuffed. And so are we probably.....we will eventually descend down to their level of political hate, just without the guns.

China must be drooling.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (05-11-20),Uncle Fester (05-11-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

this morning it looks like Bidump is leading ..... ah well at least its not going to be Kanye as next president lol

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,972 Times in 1,529 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    this morning it looks like Bidump is leading ..... ah well at least its not going to be Kanye as next president lol
    More exciting than a formula one race at present.... and just as pointless =)

Thanks

One of those wistful moments Fester..............

Regardless of who wins, in my view the US is stuffed. And so are we probably.....we will eventually descend down to their level of political hate, just without the guns.

China must be drooling.
    Fully agree about the drooling but not us following the path of the un-United States.

Look how well the United States of AUSTRALIA mastered Covid !
    This epidemic showed our true colours, that we all stood united, in all States, despite differences and hardship and followed the recommendations and rules of our leaders and squashed this bug.
    I think we should be proud and it may have brought us even closer together.

Now imagine if we had a leader who's only role would have been to talk down the virus with twits and lies, spread misinformation and only blame and attack everybody else but himself of course.

Yes I admit, seen some F1 races that were much more boring than this.
    Biden currently hanging there by the skin of his teeth and could lose Nevada now less than 1% lead.
    Then again Trump could lose Georgia that is equally close and falling.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 05-11-20 at 11:37 AM.

Thanks

Bidumb 50 ahead, only 6 short of the 270. Dont know how they think Trump will get it.

I'm stunned and dismayed. How so many can vote for such leftism is depressing . I fear for the world when we have the festers, rogers, and peteramjets running and controlling things.
    We are in for a rough ride rhats for sure!

• Page 16 of 42 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314151617181920212223242526 ... LastLast