Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    If her mother was Jamaican and her father Indian, how the blue blazes does that make her African???? She might be "coloured" but African, she aint!! Encyclopedia Britannica, indeed!!!!
    It is her mother who was from India while her father was from Jamaica, and one of her fathers grandparents was from Africa while the other is from Jamaica.

Harris was born on October 20, 1964, in Oakland, California. Her mother, , a biologist whose work on the gene stimulated work in research, had arrived in the U.S. from in in 1958 as a 19-year-old graduate student in nutrition and at the ; Gopalan received her PhD in 1964. Her father, , is a professor emeritus of economics, who arrived in the U.S. from in 1961 for graduate study at UC Berkeley, receiving a PhD in economics in 1966.
    His father was
    Oscar Joseph Harris, Harris is of Afro-Jamaican heritage.
    see and

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    If you feel you have been hastily misjudged by others, why do that yourself?
    Being called a leftie is not insulting to me. I see people with left leaning as decent people who care for others as opposed to right leaning people who care only for themselves.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (09-11-20),tristen (09-11-20)

Thanks

I would much rather be called a "leftie" than a racist.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

Thanks

Hmm, makes it hard to keep up with this thread when all the racists are on my banned list. Maybe I should take @georgina65's advice and not read it?

• The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

Johnno (09-11-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,075 Times in 3,347 Posts

Donald Trump’s attempt to remain at the White House turned to farce as as his legal team ended up having to hold a press conference outside a landscape gardening firm.
    Instead of the Four Seasons hotel in Philadelphia, it ended up at Four Season Total Landscaping, a which is placed between an adult book store and a crematorium in the outskirts of the city.
    Last edited by lsemmens; 09-11-20 at 09:02 AM.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (09-11-20),Johnno (09-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,092 Times in 9,096 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post

Being called a leftie is not insulting to me. I see people with left leaning as decent people who care for others as opposed to right leaning people who care only for themselves.
    Aaaah, a bigot then. That's OK, as long as we are clear.

I see most people whether left or right leaning as decent, with a small difference in philosophy. It's only the simpletons who have narrow pigeon holed opinions that cause most of the issues....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Al Bundy (10-11-20),DB44 (09-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post
    Likewise you are a racist. A hole,

Hey, I hear your momma calling, the short yellow bus is at your door.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    Hahaha...seriously? So Biden is a racist and you support him. It's not MY momma that's calling.......
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Aaaah, a bigot then. That's OK, as long as we are clear.

I see most people whether left or right leaning as decent, with a small difference philosophy. It's only the simpletons who have narrow pigeon holed opinions that cause most of the issues....
    So what happens where you are up the middle but 2m higher LOL.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 1,533 Posts

Passing comment on irc from my buddy in KY;

<gcb> madpinger: did you vote trump? Does it even matter? Is the US now doomed =^)
    <madpinger> gcb, yes, prob not, yes....
    <madpinger> my county was 75.33% lol
    <madpinger> I can't say folk out here, much care about what them city slickers want

Demographics is a good leveler <grin>

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

hahaha, and someone wanted to close this thread. It should probably be attached to the Joke thread though...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

enf (09-11-20),hinekadon (10-11-20),wotnot (09-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Go for it guys
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    She's certainly no "little brown girl" as you derogatorily describe her.

Kamala Harris is extremely well-qualified with an exemplary career record as described (in part) by the Enclopaedia Britanica (below).

Her father, who was Jamaican, taught at Stanford University, and her mother, the daughter of an Indian diplomat, was a cancer researcher. Her younger sister, Maya, later became a public policy advocate.

After studying political science and economics (B.A., 1986) at Howard University, Kamala earned a law degree (1989) from Hastings College.

She subsequently worked as a deputy district attorney (1990–98) in Oakland, earning a reputation for toughness as she prosecuted cases of gang violence, drug trafficking, and sexual abuse. Harris rose through the ranks, becoming district attorney in 2004. In 2010 she was narrowly elected attorney general of California—winning by a margin of less than 1 percent—thus becoming the first female and the first African American to hold the post. After taking office the following year, she demonstrated political independence, rejecting, for example, pressure from the administration of Pres. Barack Obama for her to settle a nationwide lawsuit against mortgage lenders for unfair practices. Instead, she pressed California’s case and in 2012 won a judgment five times higher than that originally offered. Her refusal to defend Proposition 8 (2008), which banned same-sex marriage in the state, helped lead to it being overturned in 2013. Harris’s book, Smart on Crime (2009; cowritten with Joan O’C. Hamilton), was considered a model for dealing with the problem of criminal recidivism.
    (Courtesy Encyclopedia Britannica at ).
    Oh dear, that's Bidens description of her, not mine. If you consider it unacceptable, consult Joe.

I have never said she is unqualified, although I take issue with some of her utterances and opinions.

Don't make things up...there's a word for that.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (10-11-20),VroomVroom (10-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

Share market sure loving it.
    Been climbing last week in anticipation of Biden winning and today I thought it would be the typical 'sell on good news' but no way.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (09-11-20),hinekadon (10-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Share market sure loving it.
    Been climbing last week in anticipation of Biden winning and today I thought it would be the typical 'sell on good news' but no way.
    I'm certainly no expert Fester. But wouldn't they have been investing and setting up for this for some time? Especially as the win was a certainty according to MSM. These are money men and not stupid. They were probably sh!tting themselves when Trump surged.....

I'm pretty certain that had the situation been reversed the situation would be the same.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (09-11-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,421 Times in 2,522 Posts

I'm certainly no expert Fester. But wouldn't they have been investing and setting up for this for some time? Especially as the win was a certainty according to MSM. These are money men and not stupid. They were probably sh!tting themselves when Trump surged.....

I'm pretty certain that had the situation been reversed the situation would be the same.

Yes they did but I certainly stayed out of it. As you know I was not convinced Biden would happen like the mainstream predicted.
    Covid patterns and waves are more predictable and have worked for me.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

-IF- all the election corruption comes out which I doubt it will given the media's efforts to suppress anything negative about the demorats, and Trump wins, the market will surge. If Bidumb is declared the winner, the market will still surge.
    It's not as much about who wins as knowing what they are going to have to deal with in the future and where the money will be to be made. The stability and knowledge of that is what drives the market after an election.

As the demorats are going to drop a trillion or 3 on the climate hoax, you can bet shares in companies to do with that will surge. So will probably defence companies as you can guarantee it won't be long before they find an excuse for the US to start another war.

What the markets do straight after an election doesen't mean much but where they are sitting in 9-12 months time will be very telling.
    They will most likley be up to shit but they will still be blaming Trump for that.

I see there is talk of Trump running again in 4 years. Can't see that happening. He'd be older than Joe is now by then and in his 80's by the time the term was up. I think it will be Pence's turn then. No doubt the demorats will get in with an early start of Rubbishing and berating him with all sorts of false allegations and smears.

I'm still waiting for all the reports of the Trump supporters looting and burning as they were supposed to. Then again, the media has got just about nothing right with this fiasco so far and it certainly won't get that fake bullshit right unless they engineer it themselves.

More and more evidence of the frauds coming out, not that it will ever make the MSM or the SM either. They buried the Whole Hunter laptop corruption thing so they won't let this get out either.
    Now the demorats have set the bar with the cheating and fraud they have committed in this election, will be real interesting to see what happens with the next one when the Republicans start fighting fire with fire.
    Wouldn't surprise me to see 600M Votes counted next time round.

Not to worry, that can be decided by the 15 Supreme court judges that will be in place by then.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

kclar (09-11-20),VroomVroom (10-11-20)

Thanks

I see the leftists already feel they have been vindicated and are back to old tricks.

Seems The china flu has been virtualy eradicated over night. Where the Demos were complaining about Trump rallies being super spreader events because people were not social distancing or wearing masks, all the biden supporters are now forming crowds and in close as possible contact and now that's OK and not a word has been said.

Had to laugh when Albo held a press conference yesterday and said Scomo should Ring Trump and tell him to concede the election and then today Denied it.

And again the china pox is clearly over, we are back to all the climate Hoax carry on that we have barely heard a whimper about all year. Dunno I can stand going back to that complete and utter bullshit and stupidity. They even gave Greta another run today. Looks like she's going to be back in the spotlight as the poster child of the left green do gooders again. Lucky for her, not sure being a Climate alarmist would qualify for job keeper payments.

Looks like we are back to Bullshit as usual already. Won't be very long now and we'll be told we can't switch our AC on hot days because there isn't enough power to go round. Course it won't have anything to do with all the unreliable energy not being available when needed most, it will be the fault of the antique coal power stations crapping out after they try to get them to produce twice what the were all designed for 50 years ago.

Pretty happy I bought that 19Kw of new panels over the last couple of month. Might be a forklift pack on the shopping list soon. Will be more for reliability but may not be long now before making ones own power becomes cheaper than buying grid power.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

kclar (09-11-20),VroomVroom (10-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Edited...

Georgina65 deserves a smack..
    That's pretty damn hilarious coming from someone that just got a smack for misbehaving and thinking they were so damn smart and clever.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,074 Times in 6,765 Posts

Any further personal insults will result in a ban from this thread, plus an infraction for trolling.

That goes for all of you.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

eyeheartmotorola (11-11-20),tristen (10-11-20)

• 10-11-20, 03:50 AM

Reason
    Off Topic

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Im going to throw a curve ball here - but i have this line of thought which thinks that some back door deal has been done by Trump to hand the USA's governance to the democrats. I have no proof and dont know why but I mean the way i see it is that Trump seems to have intentionally shot himself in the foot so many times , with all the dumb comments , ideas and tweets he comes up with . Its like sabotaging his own chances of winning. No rational person would do that and contradict himself so many times.. His behaviour was not like this before the 2016 elections , so how can someone thats been so smart in big business for so many years suddenly start making suicidal decisions ??? I'll take my tinfoil hat off now lol

• 10-11-20, 07:36 AM

Reason
    Off Topic

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    Im going to throw a curve ball here - but i have this line of thought which thinks that some back door deal has been done by Trump to hand the USA's governance to the democrats. I have no proof and dont know why but I mean the way i see it is that Trump seems to have intentionally shot himself in the foot so many times , with all the dumb comments , ideas and tweets he comes up with . Its like sabotaging his own chances of winning. No rational person would do that and contradict himself so many times.. His behaviour was not like this before the 2016 elections , so how can someone thats been so smart in big business for so many years suddenly start making suicidal decisions ??? I'll take my tinfoil hat off now lol
    That's a thick tinfoil hat man, jeeez. I was struck by a comment from one of his former advisors to the effect that he already had been planning a comeback after the Democrats won. This was weeks ago. I just thought it odd at the time.

He wasn't smart IMO, I have always thought him a dullard, and his antics and comments just reinforced that view. Four hilarious years of outtakes and gaffes.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (10-11-20)

• Page 21 of 42 FirstFirst ... 111213141516171819202122232425262728293031 ... LastLast