Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132
Results 621 to 640 of 640

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

  1. #621
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,315
    Thanks
    1,758
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Rep Power
    1589
    Reputation
    62758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    1. I don't know why anyone thinks I actually support Trump. I was just commenting on the insane overwhelming hate, something I was brought up never to do. I just didn't get it when Trump was a player, and I still don't.
    Yet you are constantly expressing hate towards the ABC, not dissimilar of my hatred for Trump.

    That actually makes us both kind people
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 28-11-20 at 10:59 AM.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.




  • #622
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,167
    Thanks
    13,794
    Thanked 24,986 Times in 7,059 Posts
    Rep Power
    9561
    Reputation
    444929

    Default

    I don't hate the ABC.....In fact I'm all for them. I just don't like that their news and current affairs people are biased liars on many occasions...at my expense as well as yours.

    Allover always gets upset because I never mention Murdoch...but I don't pay for Murdoch, I couldn't care what his tabloids say.

    I fail to see how the ABC can be non biased as there isn't a single journalist or commentator with a conservative viewpoint to provide even a smidgen of balance. AFAIK anyway. This is a violation of their charter.

    Allover can't or won't name one, maybe you can.....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #623
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,359
    Thanks
    1,746
    Thanked 1,821 Times in 909 Posts
    Rep Power
    803
    Reputation
    26808

    Default

    Not going to bite
    Never said the ABC is not biased, i just cringe when i see some of the shit articles they put on
    My main gripe is you claim to be fair and unbiased then go and post some thing which has no foundation or proof. I note on Whirlpool people go ape shit when that happens and demand a link to prove a point
    I am at present reading a News Corp newspaper after reading another News Corp paper ie Herald Sun and The Age (yep they own both indirectly). I heavily subscribe to a number of Chat sites, not necessarily posting, news sites and technical sites, One thing i always do is look for a link from an academic to corroborate what is said
    There are a lot people putting out opinion pieces that have no factual basis but are deemed news worthy

    Anyway i came to site to post this re Trumps so called wealth, more than likely an opinion piece
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • #624
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,315
    Thanks
    1,758
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Rep Power
    1589
    Reputation
    62758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I don't hate the ABC.....In fact I'm all for them. I just don't like that their news and current affairs people are biased liars on many occasions...at my expense as well as yours.
    Nobody disagrees with you about ABC being biased. In that aspect they are no different to any other news service ...but calling them liars is a bit rich and definitely sounds like hatred to me.
    YOU really NEED to provide evidence for that allegation of the MANY occasions that has happened !
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 28-11-20 at 06:24 PM.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

    tristen (30-11-20)

  • #625
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,439
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 5,984 Posts
    Rep Power
    4371
    Reputation
    180159

    Default

    Can we keep the topic to Trump/Biden please.

  • #626
    Senior Member
    Johnno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1,015
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 407 Posts
    Rep Power
    859
    Reputation
    33651

    Default

    Trumps lawsuit in Pennsylvania Failed.. /read below.

    A Pennsylvania appeals court on Friday rejected the Trump campaign's effort to block a lower court's ruling that the campaign cannot stop the state from certifying its election results.

    Judge Stephanos Bibas, a Trump appointee who wrote the ruling for the three-judge panel, did not mince words when rejecting the campaign's appeal.

    "Charges of unfairness are serious. But calling an election unfair does not make it so,"

    Bibas wrote. "Charges require specific allegations and then proof. We have neither here."

    "The Campaign's claims have no merit," he added.

    As long as his supporters keep sending him money, he'll keep telling them what they need to hear..


  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

    enf (29-11-20),macca (29-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (30-11-20),Uncle Fester (29-11-20)

  • #627
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Can we keep the topic to Trump/Biden please.
    Yet you don't delete their post like you delete mine if not on topic and you do this because you are racist and dont like dark people like me. LOL. Where the Cancel Culture when you need them. LOL.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #628
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,315
    Thanks
    1,758
    Thanked 3,463 Times in 1,977 Posts
    Rep Power
    1589
    Reputation
    62758

    Default

    Trump spends $3million to give Biden even more votes:


    It would have likely been donation money but that wont make the donors happy and there could soon be some more where this came from:


    ...so in the end it might be Trump who will actually have to pay.

    Next step is the supreme court, some(even Trump himself) have doubt but if he does get there his partisan judges might create a twist to things.
    In any case time is running out.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 30-11-20 at 10:28 AM.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (30-11-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (30-11-20)

  • #629
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,439
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 5,984 Posts
    Rep Power
    4371
    Reputation
    180159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Yet you don't delete their post like you delete mine if not on topic and you do this because you are racist and dont like dark people like me. LOL. Where the Cancel Culture when you need them. LOL.
    Enough of your crap.

    You are banned from the thread.

  • #630
    Senior Member
    Johnno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1,015
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 407 Posts
    Rep Power
    859
    Reputation
    33651

    Default

    Just heard on the radio:

    Joe Biden has hairline fractures. Biden slipped while playing with his dog Major, and twisted his ankle. Will likely require a walking boot for several weeks.

    If you have warn those boots, you would know wearing those boots suck!. The Secret Service should interrogate the dog? Or ask for a recount..

    Biden should keep the 'BOOT' till 20 January 2021, It might come in handy. Lol
    Last edited by Johnno; 30-11-20 at 04:18 PM.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

    RFI-EMI-GUY (02-12-20)

  • #631
    Junior Member RFI-EMI-GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 90 Times in 66 Posts
    Rep Power
    104
    Reputation
    2286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    The problem is not so much Trump any more but the monster he has created with his brainwashing of the (US) masses.
    He has conditioned them not trust a word what is reported in the general media and rather only believe conspiracy websites that have no evidence of factual truth.
    Even here some have fallen for his fake news brainwashing mantra.
    He has caused a very dangerous situation but the way he has been behaving since the election must be very revealing for many(halfway intelligent) people, with his baseless claims of election fraud.
    He has exposed himself as a liar and very weak person, pretty much cut off his own foot with petulant childish behaviour, rather than having the balls to take the loss like a man.

    Currently the worst state suffering from Covid is Dakota. I heard an interview asking the people there why they refuse to wear masks.
    It appears to be consensus that Covid is man made and many don't believe in Covid.
    Young people shouldn't wear masks because they don't get sick.
    Sad that they also don't believe that when younger people wear masks they protect the elderly from getting sick and dying, because that is all a lie created by the democrats.
    Biden will have a very tough time.
    There are folks who believe that Trump is "annointed one by God". This is how nuts these supporters have become. One guy told me that Trump would prevail because it was God's will. The Iran/Israel/Palestine situation is a tinderbox because of the actions of Trump. we need sensible leadership.

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (02-12-20),Uncle Fester (30-11-20)

  • #632
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    132
    Reputation
    420

    Default


  • #633
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    101
    Thanks
    117
    Thanked 32 Times in 21 Posts
    Rep Power
    132
    Reputation
    420

    Default


  • #634
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,439
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 5,984 Posts
    Rep Power
    4371
    Reputation
    180159

    Default


  • The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

    allover (02-12-20),bob_m_54 (02-12-20),Johnno (02-12-20),lsemmens (02-12-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (02-12-20),tristen (02-12-20),Uncle Fester (02-12-20)

  • #635
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,439
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 5,984 Posts
    Rep Power
    4371
    Reputation
    180159

    Default

    Bill Barr investigated Trump's election fraud claims... and

    "US attorney general says no evidence of decisive election fraud."

    "To date, we have not seen fraud on a scale that could have effected a different outcome in the election," Attorney General Bill Barr told the Associated Press in an interview."


  • The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (02-12-20),lsemmens (02-12-20),Uncle Fester (02-12-20)

  • #636
    Senior Member
    Johnno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    847
    Thanks
    1,015
    Thanked 1,682 Times in 407 Posts
    Rep Power
    859
    Reputation
    33651

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kclar View Post

    This is not a hearing in a court, it has random citizens sitting in a hotel ballroom or what looks like a school hall.. It's a room full of Republicans.

    This made up conference lacks evidence as well.. LOL

    Last edited by Johnno; 02-12-20 at 11:46 AM.

  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

    mtv (02-12-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (02-12-20),tristen (02-12-20),Uncle Fester (02-12-20)

  • #637
    Junior Member RFI-EMI-GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 90 Times in 66 Posts
    Rep Power
    104
    Reputation
    2286

    Default

    It is all a big show , a big temper tantrum of typically tainted tRumpsters.

    The adults are ignoring them.

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

  • #638
    Junior Member RFI-EMI-GUY's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Location
    Florida USA
    Posts
    175
    Thanks
    95
    Thanked 90 Times in 66 Posts
    Rep Power
    104
    Reputation
    2286

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    Just heard on the radio:

    Joe Biden has hairline fractures. Biden slipped while playing with his dog Major, and twisted his ankle. Will likely require a walking boot for several weeks.

    If you have warn those boots, you would know wearing those boots suck!. The Secret Service should interrogate the dog? Or ask for a recount..

    Biden should keep the 'BOOT' till 20 January 2021, It might come in handy. Lol
    I am hoping for someone to draw a meme of Biden's huge boot giving trumps fat ass a swift kick out of the front door of the Whitehouse. Any artists on boards?

    Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

  • The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (02-12-20)

  • #639
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,276
    Thanks
    5,752
    Thanked 4,112 Times in 1,752 Posts
    Rep Power
    1284
    Reputation
    49212

    Default



    Ex BBC website.
    Last edited by tristen; 02-12-20 at 03:39 PM.

  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (03-12-20),mtv (02-12-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (03-12-20),Uncle Fester (02-12-20)

  • #640
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,439
    Thanks
    5,504
    Thanked 12,192 Times in 5,984 Posts
    Rep Power
    4371
    Reputation
    180159

    Default

    The Final Curtain


  • The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (03-12-20)

  • Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •