Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

It's this obsession with race...saw something a few weeks ago.

The most economically upwardly mobile people in the US are those from the Indian sub continent...i.e. NOT WHITE
    The second most upwardly mobile people in the US are those from South East Asia...i.e. NOT WHITE

Large sections of the American population want everything for nothing. Entitlement disease, just like here in Australia.

Morgan Freeman was being interviewed by a black activist "journalist" (a jacktavist? ) from CBS or some such who made the assertion that discrimination is the principal reason that black people in America were economically disadvantaged. Freeman strongly disagreed and basically said that it was bullsh!t, and that black people had as much opportunity as anyone else if they are prepared to work hard and try. When pressed by this guy Freeman just smiled and said "You and I are proof."

I've never seen a journo look so bewildered and stuck for a response.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (20-09-20),hinekadon (17-09-20),lsemmens (25-09-20),Mr 672A (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    The most economically upwardly mobile people in the US are those from the Indian sub continent...i.e. NOT WHITE
    The second most upwardly mobile people in the US are those from South East Asia...i.e. NOT WHITE
    This makes perfect sense to me.
    Having Indian and asian Friends I have seen the cultures up Close. The Indians are " Duty" and honour bound. The eldest male is supposed to support and take care of all his family ( brothers and sisters) and make sure their families are OK as well. There are certain occupations which hold high honour in their culture and they are supposed to work like dogs to support everyone if need be or just do the best for their own families to achieve status. That's big with them and even the family name has status and expectations attached to it.

I think most people know of the asian mentality. A friend of mine runs a Tutoring school. I joke his Clientele are Asian kids that have disgraced the family name by only getting 99.5% in a maths test in high school. He says that I might joke about it but it is fundamental the view of the parents who pay the kids considerable fees. They are all pushing the kids to upper end professions and if they have to spend every waking moment studying, so be it and if that's not enough, sleep less, study more. This often results in them being brainiacs but socially incompetent and weirdos but that's another story.
    Their Drive, dedication and commitment to hard work is incredible.

Both of these Cultures are also very respectful of authority and I doubt you would see many ( any I know) that are brought up in the traditional family unit with those values out Rioting etc. That sort of behaviour would have them disowned by the entire family.

I thought when Obama got in, a lot of this Black Poor us Bullshit would stop. A black guy had the top job, what better example could you get to show they can achieve whatever they want than that? Wrong again on that one. Seemed to me it took weeks for the blacks to want to lynch him. The complaint was he wasn't doing enough for blacks which basically translated to he wasn't just giving them all large regular handouts and brand new houses and cars for nothing so was therefore a traitor to his kind.

I do agree putting sleepy Joe in the Job might quieten things down but then what price would that come at? These ANTIFA types would be wanting to take over everything and expect to walk into shops and help themselves and basically do what they want at everyone else's expense. Many would probably want to walk into better neighbourhoods and the residents there just move out and give them everything they have as well. If they didn't get that, it would be back to the same old violent tantrums of burning and murder. These people have no rationality or respect and they certainly don't have a brain amongst them to see what they are doing harms the very people they are supposedly championing more than anyone else.

When Trump gets re elected, these human parasites will use that as an excuse for more rioting and no doubt have the position that they are entitled to " Protest" about the Devil Trump Regardless of the fact he was duly elected.
    Won't be Trumps fault for other people acting like Animals, it's the PC lefty snowflake mentality that his opponents have been pushing so hard that will be 100% responsible.

It's not unreasonable to expect people to act like CIVILISED human beings. If one looks, it's only in the Cities does this Bullshit happen. Like here, people in the country areas have far more traditional values and much greater respect. I think this is what the lefties are forgetting. They may think they have support but the quiet and vast populations across the Rural areas of the US are a Very different thing. If they tried their Rioting and looting in country area's, it wouldn't be the Police they would have to worry about getting shot by. Probably why so many Cities in the US, particularly those with previously higher Black populations, are becoming deserted.
    All people want stability and security, not to be living in warzones over thrown by violent rioting morons.

Hope Trump sends in the Military and drops the lot of the useless bastards. They would scream as they do about everything anyway but law abiding decent people would be cheering him on and right behind him because they know these people are a threat to everyone and society in general.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Really? You think the US has handled things worse than Chairman Dan in Victoria?? That's basically impossible and the metrics prove it. Like Oz, the US has had very different results and outcomes in different states and areas so it is not as simple as just lumping the worst parts on Trump especially when the Go9venors have control of the states just like the premiers do here.
    Yes that is the typical and very successful Trump brainwashing strategy: blame everybody else, ignoring the facts as usual.
    Trump played down the virus in a state of denial from the beginning on, he even begrudgingly admitted it with some very poor excuse.
    Looking at an error of an individual state is also the typical way to twist the facts but despite this, fact is that Australia has done extremely well compared to the USA.

Like many others, the way you see things when to myself they are quite clearly and very frequently completely different, is also Interesting if impossible for me to get my head around. As a person interested in human behaviour, it really is quite enthralling. The ramifications of your and others similar thinking is also disturbing when one thinks it through to the end game.
    Unlike you I see things from both sides of the story. You should try it some time.

Speaking generally, rather than specifically, Just seems so many people now do not care about truth, reality or facts, just getting what they want and the compulsion for their views to not only always be right, but anyone that thinks different is a waste of humanity. So many are prepared to spin things any way they have to in order to support their ideal no matter what the evidence to the contrary. I think what has happened in the US shows very clearly what that leads to .
    Trump is the absolute master in this and you his perfect disciple.

The social and Civil problems the US is in now are not the fault of Trump at all. They are squarely the fault of thousands of spoiled little snoflake, social security bludging arseholes that think they have a right to get their own way every single time and throwing a violent tantrum will get that for them when they miss out the first time round. Why should the least intelligent, the most violent, the least law abiding, the most immoral and inconsiderate of others whom make the least contribution to society and have greatest contempt for it, be rewarded with what they want in anything?
    So strange, they already existed under Obama as well, yet there were no violent protests and civil unrest. Maybe if Trump actually listened to what the people wanted it could go away. The unrest started because Trump did not acknowledge unjust police violence. He rather respond with more violence. Extremist groups from BOTH sides, yes also from the rightwing extremists, took advantage of the situation.
    A proper government would have singled out the extremists and dealt with them appropriately rather than damning all the protesters who had peaceful intentions.
    I even saw some cops side by side with the protesters.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

tristen (17-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

Unlike you I see things from both sides of the story. You should try it some time.
    Bwahahaha!
    Thats the funniest comment I have read in some time.

Maybe if Trump actually listened to what the people wanted it could go away. The unrest started because Trump did not acknowledge unjust police violence.
    Is that what you think Trump should have acknowledged? You sound like you support the Black Bullshit thugs which would certainly add up with your TDS and position on a lot of other things.

Should Trump have acknowledged the fact that Floyd had taken a lethal amount of drugs and was in commission of a crime which was the cause of his arrest? The fact he was already well known to the cops? You have seen the bodycam footage of the deadbeat complaining he couldn't breathe while still sitting in his own car without the Police having laid a finger on him and the cops trying to get him to get out the car for about 5 Min and then HIM saying he wanted to lay on the ground haven't you? You have seen the reports and evidence that he Killed himself with the amount and combination of drugs HE took and he was already a dead man walking before the cops got there?

Maybe Trump saw it straight away and knew what others and the lefty do gooders didn't? Since that evidence came out, have the violent thugs Ceased their Rioting
    looting burning and MURDER which you unbelievably call " Peaceful Protest" ? Couldn't possibly be that they are just a bunch of worthless scum looking for any excuse
    to make themselves feel better by acting like barbarians could it and blaming someone else?

Your outlook and repeated personal demonstration of what you accuse others of so often is absolutely intriguing!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (17-09-20),enf (17-09-20),gamve (18-09-20)

Thanks

Geez these Demorats emails are a hoot!

For the party that is supposedly in front in the polls, they sound like a they are desperately clinging to life itself. If they have majority support, why are they so desperate for money and why can't they match the oppositions war chest? Do they think the hundreds of Millions they are talking about is coming from Trumps own Pocket?

First came......

Donald Trump Jr. is holding an event in Georgia in just a few hours!

The President's other son, Eric, visited the state yesterday.

Donald Trump and the Republicans are TERRIFIED of losing in Georgia, and they are going all out to stop the Democrats' momentum in this state.

Both Jon Ossoff and Joe Biden are surging in the polls here. Nothing is going to stop their momentum, Gloria.

Not the $35 MILLION Mitch McConnell and his allies are spending to stop Jon. And not Donald Trump sending his sons to Georgia.

Then I got :

We emailed you yesterday morning.
    We emailed you yesterday afternoon.
    We emailed you this morning.

Now we’re emailing you again, Gloria, because we’re deeply concerned.

Right now, Donald Trump is doing EVERYTHING in his power to defeat our Democrats -- including flying Ivanka out to Austin, Texas to headline a $5O,OOO-a-ticket Republican fundraiser!

Meanwhile, we’re falling further behind our can’t-miss End of Week goal.

Look, Gloria, we can’t afford to let Trump and his Republicans outwork us -- there’s too much on the line.

That’s why we desperately need 3,OOO grassroots Democrats on board before our End of Week Deadline in 72 hours.

Please, Gloria, will you let Trump outwork us in this final stretch toward Election Day?

Or will you rush in $1 to elect Democrats?

I'll tell you who sounds TERRIFIED to me by their own publicity, and it's not Trump!

They also seem to hold Trump in contempt for " doing all he can" to win this election. Typical. Spose he's supposed to just lie down and let them win. Maybe when he does win they will call unfair because he didn't just hand it to them.

Couple of weeks ago the demo leftards were putting Shit on Trumps wife, now they sound shit scared of her and the leverage she can bring.
    Guess they realise Ol Joes personal Nurse whom he happened to marry some time before she was given that job just isn't going to have the sort of pull and charm Ivanka has.

Their emails ( 8 yesterday) sound like they put their whole success or failure on advertising in the last months before the election. It would be interesting to know in reality, exactly what percentage of voters traditionally are persuaded this late in the game? I would think if the last 4 Years of what Trump has done as president and the endless investigations, allegations and even the impeachment the dems have been pushing the whole time hasn't swayed people to their side, last minute advertising campaigns aren't going to do much.

Clearly, fear mongering amongst their supporters seems to be the foundation of their fundraising efforts. I wonder how many times they would come back to milk those that did give them something? Probably more than the ones on the regular mailing list.
    Last edited by george65; 17-09-20 at 01:22 PM.

Thanks

The emails Keep Coming, 6-8 a day on average and every single one of them has some indignation which always relates to Trump doing well or raising plenty of money. This always follows with a request for a Donation.

I supposedly get them from Obama Bin Barrack, Botched face Pelosi, Jon Ossof ( whoever he is when he's at home) and the odd random.

I thought this one was particularly Curious in respect to the headline.

Trump announcement RUINED

We emailed you Saturday.
    We emailed you Sunday.
    We emailed you Monday.
    We emailed you today.

Now we’re emailing you again because Donald Trump is just 72 hours away from announcing his Supreme Court nominee.

When we watched Mitch McConnell and Lindsey Graham block President Obama’s Supreme Court nominee in 2O16, we knew we would make them regret it.

And now’s our chance: If we get 1,OOO grassroots donors to step up to help elect Democrats before midnight, we’ll RUIN Trump’s big announcement.

Hitting our goal and making Trump’s announcement BACKFIRE is so important, all-star Democrats have agreed to triple match your gift.

Please, Gloria, we cannot let Trump, McConnell, and Graham get away with this treachery.

Will you rush in $1 straight away to defeat Republicans?
    Subject line implys they ruined an announcement of Trumps somehow. Body of message goes on to suggest they will Ruin his announcement in the FUTURE, presumably of him announcing his supreme court Nominee. This it appears can only be done if they get enough money. I'm left wondering what Money has to do with it? Would it not be a legal thing they have to do or is the money going to be for buying someone off?

The other interesting thing which sounds like fking 2 yo tactics is the line about making them regret blocking Osamas nominee. For those that don't know the back story, both parties have done a 180 on this. Back in obamas day, he wanted to nominate a supreme court judge and the Republicans argued this should not be done in an election year. The demotards argued and bitched that the courts should not be left in a " weakend" state and they should put in a new Judge ASAP.
    Now it seems the demos want to play tit for tat for the republicans blocking them way back 4 years ago. Nothing to do with integrity or doing the right thing, just straight up payback. How unsurprising.

Clearly both sides want to play it to their advantage but it's going to bite the dems on the arse. All the republicans have to do is say well you changed our mind and you were right, we can't leave the court weak so we are going to do what you said back then and nominate someone ASAP. Something else the dems will scream and carry on about no doubt just like the did with Trumps last nominee.

Just amazes me that the demos would basically do a bait and switch on their email and not even explain how they will ruin trumps announcement, whatever it is,and the seemingly only way to do that is with money.
    Also seems when looked at the big picture, this whole election to them is more about money than anything else. Spose win, loose or draw, they get the money they fundraise no matter what the outcome.

I find these Demo emails pretty childish at times and very money hungry. In the interests of fairness, I tried to sign up for the republican mailouts and see what their approach was and if they were so financially focused.

I couldn't.
    Unlike the demos that will send their stuff to your dead cat, the republicans want a US phone number which they verify and say you must be an eligible US Voter.
    This is JUST for their email material.

To me there seems a difference in credibility right there. Sure you could forge a number but at least they have some screening in place which the others do not in any way. I don't even know how I got on the demo mailing list or rather how Gloria Terrell whoever she is did but it's not so easy getting on the republicans one.
    Also heard of many people whom are registered Demo voters already getting MULTiIPLE ballot papers to send in. One person, 3 Votes.

Why am in not surprised in any of these things given whom they are coming from?

When the demos have said publicly they will contest any result they are not happy with, IE, they loose, it's going to be one debacle of an election that's for sure. That's why both sides are so keen to stack the deck their way. It's very likley the outcome of this election could be decided by the supreme court so everyone wants as many on their side in it as possible.

I wouldn't want to be in a Demo Run US state when it don't go their way!

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Judging by those e-mails, "You are GLORIA, nd I claim my reward!"
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

They seem to be getting more and more desperate.....

QUADRUPLE IMPACT (via DCCC) <dccc@dccc.org>

Fri 25/09/2020 11:55 AM
    To:
    • You

Joe Biden and Kamala Harris personally asked for your help.

FIRST: Joe Biden told you what’s at stake in this election.

THEN: Kamala Harris asked you personally to join her in this fight.

NOW: We urgently need 41,25O grassroots Democrats to answer their calls to action before Wednesday’s End of Quarter Deadline.

Please, Gloria, Joe Biden AND Kamala Harris wouldn’t email you directly if this moment weren’t absolutely urgent.

Will you rush in $1 right away to protect our Majority?

ALL GIFTS TRIPLE-MATCHED

Thank you,

DCCC

Paid for by the DCCC | 430 South Capitol Street SE, Washington, DC 20003 | | | Not authorized by any candidate or candidate's committee.
    This message was sent to:george65@hotmail.com. If you'd like to sign up for emails in a different account, click .

We believe that emails are a crucial way for our campaign to stay in touch with supporters. However, if you'd just like to receive fewer emails, you can click .

We’re working hard to make sure our Democratic Majority is protected -- and to end Donald Trump’s relentless attacks on President Obama’s legacy. We need all hands on deck if we’re going to fight back against Trump’s Republicans and expand our historic Majority. Our success relies on grassroots supporters like you. 99% of our contributions come from grassroots donations, with an average gift of $19. If you'd like to unsubscribe from DCCC emails, click . If you'd like to make an online donation, click . Thanks for your support of Democrats!

Contributions or gifts to the DCCC are not tax deductible.

Derivative of Gage Skidmore . .

Yes, I did get an Email from Joe Bidumb and Gorilla Harris this morning and I feel so guilty for not " Rushing " them $1 but this email came in before I even saw them.
    I guess now I'll loose my " Grassroots " status. What an embarrassment.

I'd like to know exactly what they are doing with all this money from their " Grassroots" supporters ( and what they are doing with the money from the non grassroots supporters too) that they make out is so vital to win this erection..... errr, election. ( I know who is going to have erection AND election troubles and it aint the yellow man!)

By extrapolation it's all about money and buying votes. They could ask Clive Palmer how that worked out and how far his $80M got him. Maybe they want to send all their grassroots supporters 50 Ballot papers to send back... you know, in case one gets lost or something....

Their email also seem to more than suggest that ANY Campaigning Trump does, ya know, like holding a rally or meeting up with state senators or doing anything exactly the same as the demo rats do is not only wrong but despicable and unfair... to them.

I really find nothing to back up the suggestion that the dems are ahead in the polls other than they very story line that they are. P
    lefty of Vids on YT where people drive down streets and every yard seems to have a trump support sign. Footage from his rallies seems to show the venues are at capacity, the dems ones show nothing at all or 2 rows of spaced seats in front of him. Every YT vid on trump seem to have massive support in the comments section, every vid on bidumb does not.

It's a bad mistake to write off ones opponent and underestimate them but apart from the obvious leftard vids and comments, it's hard to find much to suggest bidumb has got anything like the support of trump.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,147 Times in 1,058 Posts

The plot gets thicker.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

just a little suggestion goe65 perhaps you dont have to rewrite the bible on every post just the third testament will do thanks

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hinekadon For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (27-09-20),Uncle Fester (27-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (26-09-20),hinekadon (26-09-20),Mr 672A (27-09-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    just a little suggestion goe65 perhaps you don't have to rewrite the bible on every post just the third testament will do thanks
    Thanks Don for the only intelligent post on this thread lately.

It looks bad for Biden on the . As this is not simply a poll but also based on research from many sources, it is probably the most reliable out there.

It seems to me that Biden has lost his 'majority' since the death Ruth Ginsberg, where Trump has today successfully taken advantage of the situation.
    This act of God has played out perfectly for him and the Republican dreams are now set in stone, like abolishing abortion and getting rid of affordable heath care for the poor, so with his choice of replacement he is rejoiced as a hero.

Biden is utterly hopeless, why on earth not fight back and support 'packing the court'.
    If the Dems were not so stubborn stupid and instead offer compromise like only allowing abortion in emergency cases and only tightening guns laws in certain cases(no guns for nut cases) for everybody's safety they could have had a chance.

The diversion will get worse and that is very worrying, not just for the USA.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 27-09-20 at 12:55 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    just a little suggestion goe65 perhaps you dont have to rewrite the bible on every post just the third testament will do thanks
    I guess the literacy challenged wll always prefer to read comic books and write like 3rd graders and then there will be others that passed literacy in High school and can read things that are more in depth.
    I cater to the latter market and those who's reading and comprehension skills that find that too much of a challenge are free to skip right on over to the next post from Mickey Mouse. :0)

Clearly there are plenty of Comic book fans here that prefer that less challenging style of writing.
    Funny they come to a forum though where the majority of content is the written word.
    Maybe they just come to look at the pictures?

Thanks

Yes and the snivelling hypocritical leftards will continue to blame Trump for the very things they are wholly responsible for themselves and everything else they don't like.
    The leftists have a way of twisting everything into something it is not and lying and blowing things completely out of proportion because that is all their moron intellect can process. it's laughable how opposing Bidumbs Ideas of free healthcare for Illegal aliens gets spin doctored to "abolishing health care for the poor" when it is nothing like that. As usual the brain dead leftards who can't think for themselves and let SM do all their thinking for them ( Much like Sleepy Joe and his teleprompter) lap that up and rant on about what ever they are told to like the useful idiots they are.

Like Trump or not, a person would have to be a complete brainwashed idiot to even suggest in the Trump and Bidumb alternatives, Bidumb was the better choice to lead the country or in fact his potential replacement in Gorilla or any one else with the mentality the demotards currently have.

They would Bury the country with their insane leftism and turn it into a 3rd world shithole inside of 12 Months and then bitch and scream some more when they actually got what they wanted.

Super Moderator
    Thanks

I'm gonna assume you mean "division".... and I agree, but that was going to happen anyway.

IMO failure by the democrats to categorically condemn the violence by mobs and antifa brownshirts may have eroded their support...

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

IMO failure by the democrats to categorically condemn the violence by mobs and antifa brownshirts may have eroded their support...
    Butbutbutbut why would they condemn something they have bought and paid for ???

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

enf (27-09-20),george65 (27-09-20)

Thanks

There are Vids on YT where the demorats own " Officials" (don't know the correct position they hold) have told other "managers" that it has been showing up in polls against them and they need to " Pull Back" Immediately. In other words this is working against us and we need to drop it like a hot Potato.

Day or 2 Later, Bidumb came out and did Condemn it and of course blamed Trump..... Being his fault of course for being the guy supporting and calling for Law and order and backing the cops. Yeah, all his fault, should have been like the demos and let them go apeshit and say nothing about it. That would be the right thing to do wouldn't it?

All other things aside, what rational person could support that Violence or anyone that WASN'T against it ?
    Anyone that had actually got off their arse and achieved a thing in life would be fearful for their home, business, job, family and their very security seeing all that going on and be petrified it may come to their town or neighbourhood.

I spose the worthless Pieces of shit that are on social security, probably Drug Fked, can't think for themselves so do what ever social media tells them and have nothing to loose would see it differently. Clearly they blame their own place in life as someone else's fault and see no future for themselves so again, what's for them to loose?

As I predicted, these same deadshits that did all this looting, burning and killing are now the same whining wastes of humanity complaining they have no where to buy groceries, No social services, No medical or anything else after THEY turned these places into war zones and drove everyone, including their own kind, away from the hell holes they created.

But it's not for nothing, now the leftards have something else to whine and complain about being hard done over so all good in the end.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (28-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Biden last Saturday I believe......seriously?

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (30-09-20)

Thanks

I saw that clip. He didn't say anything to verify it was a joke not a mistake. Given the comments around his mental capacity, that was either a hell of a stuff up in a joke that will backfire badly or confirmation of the rumours. Not good for him either way.

The debates start Today/ tonight. THAT is going to be interesting.
    Watch the mainstream media Drool over every thing Bidumb says except the gaffs which they will bury, and Criticise and spin doctor every word that comes out of Trumps mouth and edit things completely out of context.

I think teleprompter Joe will get his arse handed to him but never underestimate the Cunning and dishonesty of the demos. Better than good chance they have bought or stolen the questions in advance. Would be the only way they be able to let sleepy Joe go through with this.
    That said, I'm not sure even having coached him on replies would be enough to get him through this un slaughtered.

I'll be watching his eyes to see how dialated his pupils and how much speed they have tried to wake him up with. I'll bet he won't sleep for 3 days after but then he won't be seen for a week while he catches up on some ZZZZ..

Man in his condition and stage of life ought to be taking it easy and enjoying himself not trying to get into the most demanding job in the country.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

NoAIR (29-09-20)

Thanks

Sleepy Joe is losing what little is left in his brain. What a pathetic pick for the Democrats.

• Page 7 of 42 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast