Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Daisy Cousins.. WTF LOL

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Daisy Cousins.. WTF LOL
    She is a pawn from Sky News

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    She is a pawn from Sky News
    Too long for me...

So, is she lying? Distorting the video? The video clips are fake? What?

Perhaps you would prefer a pawn from the Asinine Bigots Collective.....would that be better?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (11-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

It's like an off shoot of TDS to me.
    Ignore the facts presented and their legitimacy or otherwise, it's all about who is saying it that counts.

If it's from someone or a media outlet you agree with, then it's infallible and whatever they say cannot be challenged by anyone whom is not an idiot.
    If it's form a source that they don't agree with and more times than not, the politics of that source, Then if they say the sky is blue and water is wet, it's a lot of rubbish that has no credibility and anyone is a fool for believing it.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Too long for me...

So, is she lying? Distorting the video? The video clips are fake? What?
    No I quite like her and Andrew Bolt for a team effort to expose the lies going around but at the same time she is still a pawn for the RIGHTARDS (thanks George 65 for this, just modified it the other way ) on Sky News + I like the way she dresses and presents herself very well and speaks well too.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

Trump preemptively quickly putting in his crooked judge to create a far out of balanced court to abolish certain policies like mail-in voting, is creating a court with no faith.
    The average time to 'put in a judge' regardless of which criminal organisation is in power in the last 40 years is 42 DAYS

You reallllllly need to expand your bigoted outlook from everything farrrrr left

Oh and because Trump nominated said judge she suddenly becomes crooked ??, just listen to yourself UF...........maybe she stole those 7~8 kids she has raised ??......... too many parking tickets ???

Labeling an honest high/over achieving woman dishonest/a crook because she just might not agree with your self destructive / delusional leftist worldview is reprehensible

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

gamve (13-10-20),george65 (11-10-20),VroomVroom (13-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Default Maybe Biden REALLY doesn't want to win...

It annoyed the shits out of me when Harris refused to answer the important question about packing the court but this comment from Biden beggars belief:

What is their problem?
    Just say: Maybe, if the circumstances require it. Surely most Democrat voters wouldn't have a problem with that but telling us "we don't deserve" it, is now like lodging the excrement sideways to impact the faeces.

While he didn't speak out 'we don't deserve to know', he didn't correct himself either and refuses to respond correctly to the question.

I think the dems may have lost a few million voters, so you Trump fanboys can rejoice.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

I think the dems may have lost a few million voters, so you Trump fanboys can rejoice.
    I doubt he lost one single Vote with that statement.

If they were going to vote for and support him and the lies and position of the democrats, It would be a plus to them not a negative. They would spin doctor and twist what he said like they do everything else and still be 100% behind him for the same reasons they were before.....

He's not Trump.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    The average time to 'put in a judge' regardless of which criminal organisation is in power in the last 40 years is 42 DAYS
    ...and what is your point of this amazing discovery?
    She was nominated on the 26. September so will be confirmed while Trump is still president.

Looks like plenty of time before the inauguration to make crooked deals like quickly declaring mail-in voting as fraud, remove Affordable Care, Abortion, let more felons have guns... been having a read, biased as hell. She is just what the doctor ordered for Trump.

Of course she is the best for you guys.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Looks like plenty of time before the inauguration to make crooked deals like quickly declaring mail-in voting as fraud, remove Affordable Care, Abortion, let more felons have guns... been having a read, biased as hell. She is just what the doctor ordered for Trump.

Of course she is the best for you guys.
    Fair Dinkum mate, You need help!

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gamve (13-10-20)

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Just may be about time to have a Austech poll on this subject ?????

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

...and what is your point of this amazing discovery?
    She was nominated on the 26. September so will be confirmed while Trump is still president.

Just listen to yourself UF..............though I dont know why I bother

So its OK for the demoncrats to nominate a judge in the runnup to an election but not for the other gang ??

She has never been a part of a decision specifically on abortion rights. But a handful of her decisions, experts say, suggest opposition to other rulings that shot down restrictions on abortion rights.
    Yet my carefully picked 'experts' say she is actually an alien russian refugee who was once married to stalin

Re the mail in voting it is already well documented that the process is so wide open to abuse, proven in countless cases (always by the demoncrats)...........they will always have mail in voting but what the demoncrats want is ONLY mail in voting for this election which would delay a final outcome for weeks and is soooooo open to abuse (proven) that it is unthinkable

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (12-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Just may be about time to have a Austech poll on this subject ?????
    I don't see why. The handful of people that seem to care have made their preferences pretty obvious...

Premium Member
    Thanks

One would have to hope that a supreme court judge will be obliged (by conscience at the very least) to be totally impartial and non-partisan in their judgements. The current administration's insane haste to get the nominee sworn in suggests they want something better (for them) than balanced justice.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Skepticist For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (13-10-20),tristen (12-10-20),Uncle Fester (12-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Just listen to yourself UF..............though I dont know why I bother

So its OK for the demoncrats to nominate a judge in the runnup to an election but not for the other gang ??

Yeah? When on what planet did that happen?
    ...unless you claim that 8 months before an election is the immediate run up and it is fine to leave that position vacant so long because a Republican said so.

Thanks

I don't get the concept that some seem to have that a President/ Leaders authority and power diminishes the further into their term they get.
    Trump is President till Jan 20, Win loose or draw the next election.
    He can exercise his full powers including launching the nukes right up till Jan 19. He is well within his right NOMINATING a new Judge for the selection committee whom make the final Decision.

And lets face it, all this Bullshit is because BOTH sides want to stack the courts in their favour. The Dems are just whining about it atm because they are at a disadvantage. It they weren't, they would be doing the EXACT same thing and defending what they are now Condemning as would the republicans if the situation was reversed as it was last time.

At least Trump is playing the game within the Rules. The Democraps want to change the rules to suit themselves by changing the number of Judges if they get in. If trump Said I want to add 3 more judges, The demos would literally burn half the US down in protest of him doing the very thing they want to do themselves.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (13-10-20),hinekadon (13-10-20),VroomVroom (13-10-20)

Thanks

The emails have been coming thicker and faster from the demos and sound more and more desperate.... and threatening.
    Funny though, My last chance to confirm my membership ( with a donation of Course) was Friday but their emails and bleatings have gone from about 8 a day to closer to 20.

I did manage to get onto the Republicans mailing list. Biased as I am For Trump, the Difference is completely inarguable. Positive, don't put shit on Bidum or complain aboout what he is doing, 1 a day and most noticeable of all, haven't asked me for money one single time. What they do ask is for feed back on policy, Trumps performance at his rallies and general Feedback.

Chalk and Fking Cheese between the 2 approaches.
    One is rabble rousing sensationalist whining bullshit with click bait headlines that have nothing to do with the message which is obviously aimed at moron housos and rednecks and the other is How can we do better, what do you think, thanks for the support, we are trying our best but let us know where we can improve.

If these 2 sales pitches were for anything else, selling cars, a local council position, selling a house, a job application... You'd just laugh at one and think "WTF is wrong with this idiot" and look at the other and say this guy seems genuine and professional, no contest with the other clown.

I don't give a shit what anyone says about Trump, these campaign messages are an incredible insight to the mentality of the two parties in themselves let alone all the other " Marketing ". By marketing, Mean in it's defined sense of everything the customer sees or experiences with the product. The approaches and positions are so clear. The demos are Clearly appealing to the uneducated rabble rousers. Their tactic are the same as the stupid " Current Affairs" shows on TV that are purely designed to stir up the rabble with half baked stories about other losers. At least the republicans are taking a far more professional approach and aiming at people with a brain and some dignity.

Every single message from the Demos is trying to get money. Nothing about policy, what they can do for the people, what they will do to make things better, just a lot of inciting fake indignation and trying to threaten/ guilt trip or flat out beg for money with no explanation of what they are going to do with it or how giving them anything will help them achieve or fix anything they never stop whinging about. I have done a lot in sales, marketing and advertising and I can't get my head around their approach. It's clearly targeted and researched so one can only imagine the target demographic they are appealing to and deduce it's pure and utter Fkwits.
    That conclusion does add up though.

It's incredible following ( as much as one can) the story of Bidumb Jnr and what is on his laptop and how the leftist SM giants are busting a gut to suppress it and lying by omission of it's existence.
    If there was 1/10th of this on Trump they would be back to burning and looting and screaming for his head on a platter. Because it's Bidumb, they don't even try to deny it, they try to pretend none of the evidence exists! They manufactured so much about Trump but now when there is endless more evidence of what a corrupt greedy Criminal Bidumb and co are, they do all they can to hide it.
    Unbelievable.

The excuse has been they want to fact check the story but the NY post has published emails and messages that came Direct From Crunters own laptop. No question of it's authenticity and Bidumb hasn't even Denied it.... Not that the MSM would relate that if they did.

I think this is a real wake up call to those with their eyes open and their heads not wedged firmly up their arses how unbelievably Corrupt and treacherous the MSM have got. They really want to run the world to their agenda and it's more than clear that not a single thing that comes from them can be trusted.

They better hope to hell their political interference works and Cadaver Joe wins because if Trump gets in, he's going to rearrange the rules and they aren't going to like it or getaway with their Shitfluckery like they have been.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Skepticist View Post
    One would have to hope that a supreme court judge will be obliged (by conscience at the very least) to be totally impartial and non-partisan in their judgements. The current administration's insane haste to get the nominee sworn in suggests they want something better (for them) than balanced justice.
    And? If Trump loses and Biden eerrr Harris starts pulling the strings, are you going to say the same for his/her nominee? Bet you don't.

They ALL do this, and it's only TDS that drives this paranoia....as usual. He's only doing what every other pres would do in the same circumstances.

There should be a limit on their tenure anyway IMO. This "for life" bullsh!t shouldn't exist.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

They ALL do this, and it's only TDS that drives this paranoia....as usual. He's only doing what every other pres would do in the same circumstances.
    You are derailing here.
    Show me one president who forced to get a 6:3 majority of partisan judges so close to an election.
    Trump is (in)famous for doing things no other president has done before and that is why his fans love him and he is likely to win again. Well one reason, the other being that he has no serious opponent.

...and please stop this TDS garbage talk when people have a point that does not coincide with what Trump and his fans want.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 20-10-20 at 02:13 PM.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (21-10-20),tristen (20-10-20)

Thanks

...and please stop this TDS garbage talk when people have a point that does not coincide with what Trump and his fans want.
    BWAHAHAHAAHA!

Pot, meet Kettle.

Has today been declared hypocrites day out and I missed the warning?
    If it hasn't been, with laughable comments like this, it should be declared now.
    Ya can't make this sort of thing up.

• Page 13 of 42 FirstFirst ... 34567891011121314151617181920212223 ... LastLast