Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast
Results 561 to 580 of 599

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

  1. #561
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,295
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Rep Power
    1584
    Reputation
    62558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Instead of the old white guy they've just replaced the old white guy with...what a mess...

    Replaced with who...what do you mean????
    The mess is already there.

    I finally managed to watch Borat 2020.
    I can't believe Giuliani actually fell for this.
    I laughed up all my stomach acid. Nobody warned me, I should have taken a double dose of Nexium a few hours before this.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.




  • #562
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    Wait 'till georgina65 comes back and gives you a slap for daring to quote the BBC.
    I dunno why...nothing wrong with quoting the BBC or the ABC for that matter. As long as you take it with a grain of salt and check it somewhere else....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #563
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Yep thats they way Enf, don't forget to mention News Corp as well
    Don't want to show any bias on this site do we!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

    enf (22-11-20)

  • #564
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Yep thats they way Enf, don't forget to mention News Corp as well
    Don't want to show any bias on this site do we!
    Nonono.....we don't want to confuse News Corp who fund themselves with state controlled, taxpayer funded media.

    I know you don't want to acknowledge the difference, but most do.

    Still waiting for you to name one.....just one......
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #565
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Replaced with who...what do you mean????
    The mess is already there.

    I finally managed to watch Borat 2020.
    I can't believe Giuliani actually fell for this.
    I laughed up all my stomach acid. Nobody warned me, I should have taken a double dose of Nexium a few hours before this.
    I don't get what YOU are getting at mate....

    Giulliani is a lunatic, anyone with eyes and ears can see that....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #566
    Senior Member
    fromaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,970
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 570 Times in 303 Posts
    Rep Power
    372
    Reputation
    7525

    Default

    The real truth about US election. This guy should be elected as he makes a lot of sense. Sorry for FB link

  • The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

    allover (22-11-20),Johnno (22-11-20),mtv (22-11-20)

  • #567
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    Nonono.....we don't want to confuse News Corp who fund themselves with state controlled, taxpayer funded media.

    I know you don't want to acknowledge the difference, but most do.

    Still waiting for you to name one.....just one......
    Thank you for biting ENF, so far News Corp has been gifted $60 million by the Liberal Govt. If you were not so narrow in your reading you would know that $50 million was given in the guise of keeping open country news papers, and recently $10 million was secretly given for "Womens Sport", "To spend as you see fit"
    , when the responsible Minister was questioned he had no answer than to give a heavily redacted copy of the paper work



    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-13/foxtel-given-$10-million-without-plan-to-spend-it-foi-reveals/12868704



    There seems to be a bit of confusion re the total amount given to Fox News estimates seem to be $40 Million since 2017 and $50 mill plus the $10 mill in one year. So the tax payers do pay Fox News money to keep them operating, I wont say that the Liberal Govt pays for favorable reporting because i am sure that no Aussie Govt would be that low, cough , cough
    But after reading the Herald Sun for 4 days in the past to see if they reported on Glady's, and there was only one small article by Andrew Bolte, it does leave a lot of questions why they cannot give a balanced opinion
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • #568
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Fromoran, I am sure that guy posts on Austech!!!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

    fromaron (22-11-20)

  • #569
    Administrator
    mtv's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Posts
    18,422
    Thanks
    5,500
    Thanked 12,168 Times in 5,977 Posts
    Rep Power
    4361
    Reputation
    179679

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    The real truth about US election.
    He summed it up well... a whole lot of stupid.

    (and being added to every day)

  • The Following User Says Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

    Johnno (22-11-20)

  • #570
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,295
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Rep Power
    1584
    Reputation
    62558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    I don't get what YOU are getting at mate....

    Giulliani is a lunatic, anyone with eyes and ears can see that....
    The film is a must see, after that you will understand me a lot better, in many ways.

    It is very well seeded
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • #571
    Senior Member
    Uncle Fester's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Posts
    5,295
    Thanks
    1,745
    Thanked 3,453 Times in 1,971 Posts
    Rep Power
    1584
    Reputation
    62558

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    The real truth about US election. This guy should be elected as he makes a lot of sense. Sorry for FB link
    Yeah that guy would fit spot on in the new Borat too.
    This era of thoughtless consumption must end so we can encourage a world of creative geniuses rather than consumer idiots.


  • 22-11-20, 05:37 PM

    Reason
    Off Topic

  • #572
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    I thought the chick was very good, she really got into character, she was straight out of acting school
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

    Uncle Fester (22-11-20)

  • #573
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Thank you for biting ENF, so far News Corp has been gifted $60 million by the Liberal Govt. If you were not so narrow in your reading you would know that $50 million was given in the guise of keeping open country news papers, and recently $10 million was secretly given for "Womens Sport", "To spend as you see fit"
    , when the responsible Minister was questioned he had no answer than to give a heavily redacted copy of the paper work



    https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-11-13/foxtel-given-$10-million-without-plan-to-spend-it-foi-reveals/12868704



    There seems to be a bit of confusion re the total amount given to Fox News estimates seem to be $40 Million since 2017 and $50 mill plus the $10 mill in one year. So the tax payers do pay Fox News money to keep them operating, I wont say that the Liberal Govt pays for favorable reporting because i am sure that no Aussie Govt would be that low, cough , cough
    But after reading the Herald Sun for 4 days in the past to see if they reported on Glady's, and there was only one small article by Andrew Bolte, it does leave a lot of questions why they cannot give a balanced opinion
    \

    10 lousy million to help cover sport that wouldn't get anything otherwise...probably wouldn't even fund the ABC journalists for the pay rise they voted for themselves just recently while screaming hysterically for lockdowns that throw people out of work and ruin economies..what a pathetic argument. The ABC gets more money this year than last year, even your Turnbull times article says that.... boo hoo....

    Why would the Herald Sun report on Gladys? I can't read it, it's paywalled, but the they have their own lying premier to worry about...you know him....the one that runs the government (a joke of a term really) that killed what?...nearly 700 of it's own citizens with bad decisions. The premier has thrown 3 or for under the bus to cover his own arse...what a man....either 1) They are guilty as charged..or 2) He's a lying scumbag that even Micacos (sp?) says can't be trusted....

    Any regrets for that action by the ABC? Doubt it...They "stand with Dan" from what I've gathered.

    I dunno about the Telegraph reporting on Gladys and Macguire, although there was something there when I looked. I can't read it, it's paywalled....

    I can't read ANY Murdoch shit as I pay them nothing, although the Australians paywall can be bypassed sometimes.

    Just one, allover, just one....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #574
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Tut, tut tut ENF, you made a blanket statement that News Corp does not receive taxation money, I was just trying to point out how wrong you were, no need to get hot tempered and illogical
    Your post has turned into a rant
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • #575
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    ....I'm certainly not hot...rant, yeah maybe a bit.... It's hard not to, given your gullible naivety...

    As for the money, 0.00854 of the increased ABC 2020 budget is hardly a ....anything really....

    Name one, allover, just one...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #576
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    ....i'm certainly not hot...rant, yeah maybe a bit.... it's hard not to, given your gullible naivety...

    As for the money, 0.00854 of the increased abc 2020 budget is hardly a ....anything really....

    Name one, allover, just one...
    huh!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • #577
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    4,267
    Thanks
    5,745
    Thanked 4,102 Times in 1,748 Posts
    Rep Power
    1279
    Reputation
    49012

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    huh!
    Don't worry, Allover.

    ENF thinks that I am gullible and naive too.

    Everyone is a little biassed about some things even if they make a concerted attempt to being totally objective. Total (100%) objectivity is impossible, try as we will).

    BUT, given that all individuals are biassed, it doesn't necessarily follow that all are gullible and naive.

    I too, watch the ABC (and BBC) news and current affairs programmes and thoroughly enjoy them.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to tristen For This Useful Post:

    bob_m_54 (24-11-20)

  • #578
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,147
    Thanks
    13,776
    Thanked 24,918 Times in 7,047 Posts
    Rep Power
    9532
    Reputation
    443569

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    Don't worry, Allover.

    ENF thinks that I am gullible and naive too.

    Everyone is a little biassed about some things even if they make a concerted attempt to being totally objective. Total (100%) objectivity is impossible, try as we will).

    BUT, given that all individuals are biassed, it doesn't necessarily follow that all are gullible and naive.

    I too, watch the ABC (and BBC) news and current affairs programmes and thoroughly enjoy them.
    As you are perfectly entitled to....My only objection is being forced to pay for them....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • #579
    Premium Member

    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    3,351
    Thanks
    1,742
    Thanked 1,817 Times in 907 Posts
    Rep Power
    801
    Reputation
    26728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    As you are perfectly entitled to....My only objection is being forced to pay for them....
    Well the good news ENF is that you will be able to watch Fox News in the knowledge that you are paying for that too!
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

  • #580
    Senior Member
    Johnno's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    The Dark Side of the Moon
    Posts
    828
    Thanks
    974
    Thanked 1,629 Times in 395 Posts
    Rep Power
    835
    Reputation
    32591

    Default

    It's all falling apart for Trump.. Michigan has been officially certified by the state's top election officials. /after 2 re-counts



  • Page 29 of 30 FirstFirst ... 192021222324252627282930 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •