Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

Does not affect FDA-approved uses for malaria, lupus, and rheumatoid arthritis
    So this is dangerous if you use it for treating China Pox but if you have malaria Lupus or arthritis, then you are immune from heart Rythm Problems or any other side effect?
    Are the people that are taking it for these other problems all in Hospital.

Mate of Mine had Lupus Very Bad years ago. Knocked him on his arse and put him in IC for a couple of days. Back then they said it was primarily something women got, don't know if they have changed the story in the last 10 years or so. He was NOT in a good way so if they could give this stuff to him the way he was, All I can say you'd want to be pretty far gone with the China Pox for it to be a risk.
    He was in the Hospital for a fortnight and it took him months to get back to anything like normal.

I don't think from what I have repeatedly read the China pox is any worse.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post
    You are right, I could go OT and point out so many others that could benefit from being closed, but this one in particular has turned into something that I personally think is way below normal decency.
    Here you go mate, here's the " Normal Decency" that's being put out there right now.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    You always Find the best ones!
    I can't take credit for any of that...it's my kids and their friends that troll this sh!t all day.

These are young people under 33 (never thought I'd say a number like that) who see the rabid left and their bigoted nastiness for what it is.

Fester, I don't include people such as yourself in that assertion. I just think you are a tad mistaken sometimes.... Is that bad of me?
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

Fester, I don't include people such as yourself in that assertion. I just think you are a tad mistaken sometimes.... Is that bad of me?
    The only bad is to classify and generalise me.
    I am neither left nor right, I hate these fixations.
    Personally I don't think Scomo is doing a bad job for example and would rather vote him than anybody Labor currently has on offer.

Trumps behaviour, what I see and hear from his mouth, is what is deeply concerning me, not what others write.

The dems are a bunch of people with different opinions who have to get their act together to sort things out. Biden is just puppet.

Trump is a dictator... judge, jury and executioner, or wants to be. Power should never be in the hands of one.
    The Republicans under a different leader may be a better option than the dems.

I am old fashioned, I still believe in democracy. Politicians need to listen to the people and act for the people.
    Trump has shown time and time again that he thinks only of himself and some close associates.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 04-10-20 at 11:37 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (05-10-20),tristen (05-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    I am neither left nor right,
    The comedy is strong in this one.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (05-10-20),DB44 (05-10-20)

Thanks

if what is said here is too much for your delicate sensibilities, maybe you better go back to the Knitting or Pre schooler forums.
    Oh dear, now I’m to be the target of your abuse?

Here you go mate, here's the " Normal Decency" that's being put out there right now.
    LoL, SkyNews, no thanks.

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

FDA cautions against use of hydroxychloroquine or chloroquine for COVID-19 outside of the hospital setting or a clinical trial due to risk of heart rhythm problems

So this is dangerous if you use it for treating China Pox but if you have malaria Lupus or arthritis, then you are immune from heart Rythm Problems or any other side effect? .
    That is taking the Statement completely out of context. There is a risk of problems regardless of the disease. Doctors have to make decision based on a) the recommendations and b) experience as to whether the risks outweigh the disease. If there was a causal link between the chloroquines and a cure for COVID, there is a good case for clinical trials. I'm uncertain that that link has been demonstrated to the satisfaction of the medicos, yet.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by macca View Post

LoL, SkyNews, no thanks.
    S

I take it if the ABC or the other left leaning media reported the same thing, it would be legit, but when Sky do, what people have posted on SM which is verifiable and easily checked, isn't Creditable. How totally and utterly predictable! same old story, don't let the facts get in the way of the narrative.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    [/B]

That is taking the Statement completely out of context. There is a risk of problems regardless of the disease. Doctors have to make decision based on a) the recommendations and b) experience as to whether the risks outweigh the disease. If there was a causal link between the chloroquines and a cure for COVID, there is a good case for clinical trials. I'm uncertain that that link has been demonstrated to the satisfaction of the medicos, yet.
    Fair enough but I think the dangers are being overblown ( like the China pox itself) and the question in a lot of peoples minds, Mine included, is if it DID show benefits, would TDS stop the medical profession from approving it or even giving it a FAIR Trial?
    I don't doubt they would for a second!

The leftists have well invaded academia, science, the arts, entertainment and everything else. There is already only one way to think about climate change and many other things, I'm far from confident even a potentially life saving drug would be approved if it went against the leftist mentality.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Here you go mate, here's the " Normal Biased Decency" that's being put out there right now.
    Yes it is Biased and we all know that so is the ABC they are biased too to the other side but I dont like to put someone down "eg" Trump when they have a illness and that totally WRONG and now one should lower them self to be that low.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

george65 (05-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

WTF is TDS?

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    WTF is TDS?

Trump Derangement Syndrome....
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (05-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    WTF is TDS?
    TDS is a mental disorder that goes hand in hand with leftism that causes the sufferer to have irrational hate for a single person (Donald Trump) and blame them for everything they see as wrong, regardless of how misplaced the blame may be.

The sufferer loses all objectivity and rationality and will make idiotic statements regardless of facts and evidence to the contrary. Facts are not important to the patient, only following the narrative they are obsessed within order to often virtue signal and gain the social acceptance of fellow sufferers. TDS affects a person’s Behavior, opinions and emotions which are always irrational, without factual basis and highly Childlike in their rationale. Tunnel vision is also a symptom along with a degradation of critical thinking skills and intelligence so the infected believes everything they read on leftist and social medial especially and never questions the narrative no matter how ridiculous.

Those infected also dismiss anything that does not agree with their objective and have a propensity to scream loudly and reject anything, especially meritorious, that the focus of their disillusion has done or achieved.

The affliction has recently increased in severity to the point those affected now wish the focus of their condition dead or severely ill as well as their families, none of which have ever actually done a thing or affected these sufferers in any way. This goes with the disorder affecting the patients behavioural and cognitive functioning along with significant difficulty and distress in everyday social, occupational and everyday functioning which is all overtaken by their obsession.
    They blame all manner of malady’s from Globull warming to China Flu, collusion with the Russians, Chinese and other problems on this one single person believing in effect this one mortal man has the power to change world weather patterns and globull Viruses.

TDS is far more dangerous than the china flu as those infected seem to never get over it and go on making fools of themselves for years. Having rational and logical thought processes completely diminished, there is no way for sufferers to think clearly and recognise the affliction they are suffering. There seems to be no treatment for the condition. Those with the disorder will insist their thought processes are fine and in fact those NOT suffering from the condition are the ones with an affliction and see them as needing help, not themselves.

Due to the nature of the disorder, it is highly unlikely a sufferer would willingly accept any treatment if there were one, this being a closely related condition to paranoia and schizophrenia. It is clear that even if the object of their derangement were to be removed from office, they would still continue to be obsessed, complain and blame all matter of totally unrelated problems upon them regardless of them having absolutely nothing to do with any of it or find a new object to pin their derangement on.
    Such is the nature, severity and mental impairment of the Syndrome.

Sufferers are in dire need of mental health support although the effectiveness of treatment is questionable given how deep seated and invasive this mental condition seems to be in so many patients. An effective treatment is not envisaged in the next 4 years if ever with the expectation many will only continue to get far worse and possibly progress to doing self harm as their neurotic condition advances.

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,435 Times in 2,650 Posts

Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

tristen (06-10-20),Uncle Fester (06-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Yep!
    That's it all right, TDS in the flesh. The ABC is totally rampant with it. Should have included that sufferers of TDS here are inevitably watchers of the ABC and will argue it is fair, unbiased and accurate despite everything that comes out of there proving the exact opposite.

They didn't happen to do a similar piece on Andrews and woketoria with how many those clowns " Killed" did they?
    Nah, Didn't think so.

That's a perfect example of how TDS manifests itself and shows of the symptoms and mental damage it does to the sufferers.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gamve (06-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,590 Times in 726 Posts

This is the creation of the very woke "The Juice Media". Some of it is indeed funny. But where is the satire directed at woke causes?

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to DB44 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-10-20),george65 (06-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

Trump Derangement Syndrome....
    OK thanks mate. I like the concise version :-)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by DB44 View Post
    This is the creation of the very woke "The Juice Media". Some of it is indeed funny. But where is the satire directed at woke causes?
    But you gotta admit, this was pretty funny..

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Thanks Tiny (quote doesn't work)

I gotta say the truth is so rare that it must be delightful to tell it

@bob_m_54, most, if not all here who mention TDS don't actually know what it means: https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=TDS

However it is also commonly used by those who adore Trump and find no fault in everything Trump does by simply declaring all those who have the intelligence to voice concern about some or most of his actions as mental cases.
    A typical 'bury your head in the sand' reaction.

Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (06-10-20),RFI-EMI-GUY (06-10-20)

Thanks

Those with the disorder will insist their thought processes are fine and in fact those NOT suffering from the condition are the ones with an affliction and see them as needing help, not themselves.

However it is also commonly used by those who adore Trump and find no fault in everything Trump does by simply declaring all those who have the intelligence to voice concern about some or most of his actions as mental cases.
    A typical 'bury your head in the sand' reaction.
    A slight oversimplification of an example. It's not just Some or most of his actions the afflicted complain about, it's anything and everything and NEVER give him credit for anything no matter how much it is due. A complete one eyed, unyielding compulsion to blame in fact.

Thanks for adding another theoretical example on the many you have already practically contributed though.

• Page 11 of 42 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast