Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

There is probably about 40k Trump supporters there with NO marks!!

Trump 0 --- 248,833 Deaths

Trumps Winning Covid stats too
    Last edited by Johnno; 15-11-20 at 06:17 PM.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Johnno View Post
    There is probably about 40k Trump supporters there with NO marks!!

Trump 0 --- 248,833 Deaths

Trumps Winning Covid stats too
    That's an absurd assertion....really?

Trump 0 --- China 248,333
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Interesting.. Your figures are incorrect. I call for a recount. LOL (248,833)
    Last edited by Johnno; 15-11-20 at 11:32 PM.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

The rally in Washington is just the beginning.
    Even I don't believe that Biden can re-unite America anymore.

Trump has fuelled with his false claims and lies and so much hate and anger with his fans, I am thinking that was his strategy all along not to concede and to get them mobilised.
    No amount of lack of evidence and dismissed court cases will calm this angry crowd.
    They only believe the words of their prophet, so when Trump claims the election was fraud orchestrated by the democrats, those millions of followers will stick to that like glue and will make Biden's life a living hell. These people are not interested in facts, science or anything, Trump creates the 'facts' that work for him. As these people are mostly religious, believing what the divine says is their way of life. Like I heard before in an interview with them: "I don't believe in your science, I believe in my God" or aka Trump.

Trump has won again to ensure disruption and he has managed to make losing the election work for him. Throw in a few disoriented violent left wing extremists who don't give a shit about Biden so the Right find more reason for hate because they always generalise everything and blame it all on the democrats for riots even if Trumps Proud Boys may have started the provocation.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 16-11-20 at 12:04 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

They only believe the words of their prophet, so when Trump claims the election was fraud orchestrated by the democrats, those millions of followers will stick to that like glue and will make Biden's life a living hell. These people are not interested in facts, science or anything, Trump creates the 'facts' that work for him. .

Trump has won again to ensure disruption and he has managed to make losing the election work for him. Throw in a few disoriented violent left wing extremists who don't give a shit about Biden so the Right find more reason for hate because they always generalise everything and blame it all on the democrats for riots even if Trumps Proud Boys may have started the provocation.

Do you EVER listen to yourself or see the Hypocrisy in what you say?

"Make Bidens life living hell......." After the last 4 years of the impeachment, and endless investigations the demotards put Trump through????....... You can't be serious. Unfortunately, it's clear you are so overcome with TDS, I know you are and that's just plain scary. You don't own firearms do you?
    Who was it that started the hate with all the " Not my president " Bullshit right from the start and refused to accept or work with Trump in any way only trying to pin one baseless investigation after another on him.

Where was the evidence then? They couldn't find any after spending millions on all these inquirys and trying to manufacture scandals that NOTHING ever came of. Was Pelosi and Hitlary creating the " Facts" that even the courts couldn't substantiate but all the leftards parroted their BS claims like a religion and filled them with hate. Just like they have with you.

Once again the leftards accuse the other side of EXACTLY what they have done themselves and make out they are being so wronged just accusing the other side of doing the same before they have done a thing and without any evidence to support they will act in the same way as the leftards have. The "Extreme right" Trump followers were supposed to cause so much destruction and mayhem but that hasn't happened yet. Few ANTIFA and BLM thugs had their arses handed to them at the Rally yesterday which the media beat up of course but anyone that does not have the TDS Flu can well see their well demonstrated behaviour and track record.

You really are totally consumed with hatred and one sided tunnel vision with Trump and leftism no matter how much you deny it.
    They say the first step in getting over a problem is admitting it, but I can't ever see that happening with you and you'll be obsessed with this hate till the day you die no matter who gets in or what they do.

They can Treat the China Flu but I don't think there will ever be a treatment for the TDS that is far more dangerous and afflicts so many more people.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (16-11-20),harryt (16-11-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    The rally in Washington is just the beginning.
    Even I don't believe that Biden can re-unite America anymore.

Trump has fuelled with his false claims and lies and so much hate and anger with his fans, I am thinking that was his strategy all along not to concede and to get them mobilised.
    No amount of lack of evidence and dismissed court cases will calm this angry crowd.
    They only believe the words of their prophet, so when Trump claims the election was fraud orchestrated by the democrats, those millions of followers will stick to that like glue and will make Biden's life a living hell. These people are not interested in facts, science or anything, Trump creates the 'facts' that work for him. As these people are mostly religious, believing what the divine says is their way of life. Like I heard before in an interview with them: "I don't believe in your science, I believe in my God" or aka Trump.

Fester, I don't even know where to begin with this one sided, fact ignoring paranoia, although I DO agree the US is stuffed. This worship of your divine saviour Biden and the democrats borders on Trumpomania in it's purest form.....exactly what you accuse Trump of.

The US has been going down this path for years....more than four....although the most recent manifestation was the democrats refusal to accept the result of the previous election.

Although we have the same suicidal nation killing divisions developing here, we don't have the guns. Thank no god!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (16-11-20),harryt (16-11-20)

Thanks

Looks like nearly everytime Drumpf tweets something, Twitter immediately flags the tweet as containing potentially misleading information.

What a sore loser.

• The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

Johnno (16-11-20)

Thanks

Republican canvas observer Ed White, and Democratic canvas observer Janne Kelhart. Friday, Nov. 6, 2020 in PA... /I don't see him. LOL

819 Deaths in Victoria. It's China's Fault. LOL
    Last edited by Johnno; 16-11-20 at 07:22 AM.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Seems no one turned up to the Trump support march today.

Oh, wait.....
    Well according to CNN and they other lefty media no one did........
    And you wonder why they have such atrocious numbers for Covid-19 cases and deaths... And they are supposed to be the smart ones? FMD!

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (16-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20)

Thanks

Republican canvas observer Ed White, and Democratic canvas observer Janne Kelhart. Friday, Nov. 6, 2020 in PA... /I don't see him. LOL
    James Blalock died in 2006 and Linda Kesler died in 2003. Neither of them voted in the 2020 presidential election, so why did the Trump campaign team and a prominent Fox News anchor claim they did?

• The Following User Says Thank You to macca For This Useful Post:

Johnno (16-11-20)

Thanks

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

macca (16-11-20)

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by mtv View Post
    Please provide links to substantiate your post.
    Come on George.

I will ask you again... provide a link to show where CNN said no-one turned up to the Trump support march, as you claim.

Thanks

Come on George.

I will ask you again... provide a link to show where CNN said no-one turned up to the Trump support march, as you claim.
    Don't tell me you are going to get all pedantic over a single tounge in cheek comment now?
    The MSN largely and grossly UNDER reported the numbers of people that showed up except to push the superspreader narrative crap which they totally and completely ignored with the Bidumb supporters gathering round the whitehouse last week. Was OK for them but when the other side does the same thing....

This is the real scary part of all this. Not who is going to be running the country but the way they run it and the standards they hold.
    In a way I hope Bidumb does get it because I'll bet it won't take long before all the supporters realise he's not the cure they make out and when the policys and actions come into play and start working against them,. they are not going to be so smug and supportive then.

If you want to have it that every single comment has to be verified, I'm all for that. Lets just make the rules clear and stick to them for both sides instead of the typical one thing for one opinion and a different standard for another.

If we put everything the MSN said to the fact check test there wouldn't be much for them to say.

Thanks

Fking Hillarious. The leftards want Trump to concede before the counting and decision has even been finalised and they never really conceded in 4 fking years!!
    Problem with the leftard brain washed morons is they think everyone is as brain dead as they are.
    Why would Anyone concede something that was not yet decided ( apart from the media) and there were still legal actions in place.

The shit the leftards go on with would be laughable if it were not so sad.
    Another case of Do as I say not as I do with them.

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,066 Times in 6,761 Posts

Lol. @ George.

A true disciple of the Trump Cult, making false claims, then when confronted, passes it off as a joke.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (16-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),peteramjet (16-11-20),tristen (16-11-20),Uncle Fester (16-11-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Do you EVER listen to yourself or see the Hypocrisy in what you say?

"Make Bidens life living hell......." After the last 4 years of the impeachment, and endless investigations the demotards put Trump through????.......
    They is a Saying in Italian and Maltese converted to English and it is " do not do bad things to others that you dont want to done to yourself"......or something like this.. How can a Person or better still TRUMP do good for his country when from day one he had knives going in his back for Fcuk Sake.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

george65 (16-11-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    And you wonder why they have such atrocious numbers for Covid-19 cases and deaths... And they are supposed to be the smart ones? FMD!
    Yeah, because no one else is suffering from the Chinnah flu are they?

Uk in lockdown because of it and has a higher death rate than the US as does spain and others, but hey, the ONLY reason the US has it is because of Trump supporters right? And if you wear a mask, you are Immune and can never catch it according to the leftist narrative.
    Highest rate of infection in the US is in NY, where Bidumb won with 56% of the vote. Guess the leftards aren't so smart either.

The TDS and ignorance and stupidity that goes with it among the leftards is just impossible to get ones head around.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    They is a Saying in Italian and Maltese converted to English and it is " do not do bad things to others that you dont want to done to yourself"......or something like this.. How can a Person or better still TRUMP do good for his country when from day one he had knives going in his back for Fcuk Sake.
    Despite that, the verifiable facts and measures ( rather than the heresay opinion) PROVE he DID do a LOT of good despite the endless BS and Shitfkery the Demo's put him though. THe MSN never report that though.

If the democraps get some of their own medicine back, just wait for them to squeal and cry like stuck pigs and claim it's all unfair and how terrible the other side is to them.
    Not a matter of if, just a matter of when.

They have made out it's all about Trump but I'd like to see him take a break for a couple of years. That would take away the demos main justification for everything and people would really get to see how they operate when there isn't anyone to hide behind and run on hatred alone.
    Of course those not afflicted with TDS can see damn well nothing is going to change for the better.

In fairness, I'm not sure the US can recover itself for a very long time if ever no matter whom is leading them. They have rejected someone whom was doing them a lot of good, I can't see the democraps with thier Climate crap policys that are going to put them a Trillion more in debt at least, improving things and the other ideals like health care and other benifits for Illegals isn't exactly going to add prosperity either. Throw in the Support for the BLM and ANTIFA and there is a dangerous and devise movement growing there that is going to cause a world of hurt on it's own.

Take away the main thing the demos stand on being Trump and what have they got?
    Nothing good as the US is about to find out.

Thanks

Lol. @ George.

A true disciple of the Trump Cult, making false claims, then when confronted, passes it off as a joke.
    If you can't tell the difference between a Joke and a generalisation, not much point me explaining it to you.

I notice you don't have any issue with any of the false claims the leftist supporters make. Not like there isn't an endless amount to pick from.

Want to examine " the office of the president elect " with the MSM and then we can look at the false claims others right here have repeatedly made and you can ask for verification on them and see whom is of the cult beliefs. .

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,060 Times in 3,338 Posts

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

allover (16-11-20),bob_m_54 (16-11-20),Johnno (16-11-20),Uncle Fester (16-11-20)

• Page 26 of 42 FirstFirst ... 161718192021222324252627282930313233343536 ... LastLast