Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Trump Vs Biden.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    WTF is TDS?
    Some childish bull crap that Trump cultists will label you with if you disagree with them. TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They will call you "triggered" as well when it's actually them selves triggered.

Pretty hilarious if you ask me.

Sent from my SM-T350 using Tapatalk
    "Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (06-10-20),tristen (06-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,062 Times in 9,090 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RFI-EMI-GUY View Post
    Some childish bull crap that Trump cultists will label you with if you disagree with them. TDS Trump Derangement Syndrome.

They will call you "triggered" as well when it's actually them selves triggered.

Perfect example....

I'm not a cultist, I can't stand the prick. That doesn't mean that I'm unable to recognise bigotry and bias when I see it in both Trump AND his detractors, as the above quote exemplifies.

Still maintain that the cure proposed for Trump (Biden) will be worse. That's if he can remember who he and Trump even are.....

"Election 2020: The Swamp Fights Back" coming to a theatre near you...........
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

DB44 (06-10-20),eaglem (06-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Seems Trump is going back to the white House today.
    How Disappointed so many of the journos at the press conference were. I'm sure the the Vile scumbags on twitter wishing him ill will be even more enraged which is their just rewards.
    Journos went on like sending him home was irresponsible of the doctors and it wasn't because they were concerned for his well being. One then tried to make something out of him going out in the motorcade in front of the hospital yesterday putting the secret service people at risk. Doctor quickly shot that down but of course that won't satisfy the leftist media always looking for something to whine about.

This does put pressure on Bidumb and his camp. If he were to get it after all the rhetoric about Trump not wearing a mask as if he did there was no other possible way to catch the China Flu, there would be no way to live it down.... even for the masters of spin and lies. OTOH, trying to keep him safe as possible means every rally or appearance he makes is a real risk. Keeping him the basement may be the safest thing but the recent apparent change in getting him out and making appearances seems to indicate they have realised that's not working real well for their campaign.

Sleepy Joe does not give the impression he would do well if he did catch the China Pox. Might be bad for him, might be better for the demorats over all.

I also find very amusing the peasant mentality of so many complaining Trump got better care than anyone else would have. He's the leader of the free world, WTF wouldn't he get the best care possible?
    Just because these other dole Bludgers and Housos have never made anything of their lives and couldn't pay for a tonsillectomy or to have their 6th toe removed, does not mean everyone should be punished.
    Maybe if they had a brain and had done something with their pathetic lives other than Drugs and Tatts, they would work out there are certain benefits to working hard and making something of yourself and that is a motivation for doing it.

Typical Mentality, I'm a dead beat so everyone else should be treated like one too.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

eaglem (06-10-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

TDS (Trump Derangement Syndrome) is the Favorite of SKY NEWS. They love using it.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

The problem is (IMHO) is it seems farrrr too many ppl watch and ..............wait for it................actually believe the blatant BS and blind hate coming out of the globalist owned and controlled MSM

Trigger warning for the demented...............watch the vid

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (06-10-20)

Thanks

Trump once said he could shoot a random guy on 5th avenue in broad daylight and get away with it.

That is absolutely true. His MAGA cult would claim the random guy had it coming or that he walked into the line of fire.

"Have Spectrum Analyzer, - Will travel".

• The Following User Says Thank You to RFI-EMI-GUY For This Useful Post:

Uncle Fester (06-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Trump once said he could shoot a random guy on 5th avenue in broad daylight and get away with it.

That is absolutely true. His MAGA cult would claim the random guy had it coming or that he walked into the line of fire.

I sometimes get the impression that almost anybody with a gun in the USA could get away with that, except a few cops in some states lately.

Just a quick diversion, gotta say Frydenberg's budget got some good moves, not only all about the rich like any of Trumps 'incentives'.
    Instant new investment write offs and hopefully removing red tape should kick start manufacturing, even small businesses and most importantly startups.
    I have the strong impression the Australian government is looking after it's country.
    I really can't see that happening currently in the poor USA.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

enf (06-10-20),lsemmens (07-10-20),Skepticist (11-10-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,118 Times in 573 Posts

Default Trump Vs Biden.

Been away, but had an opportunity to watch both the Trump-Biden and the Pence-Harris debates.

The Trump v Biden debate proved neither candidate is knowledgeable, informed or competent enough to be President. Trumps childish behaviour during the debate proved, again, that he is simply not ‘adult’ enough to hold such an important position, despite any good (or bad) policies or changes he and his administration may have implemented.

The Pence v Harris debate was better. At least it was a case of two people having a proper, constructive conversation - even if both were caught out telling porkies. Both appeared informed, despite hiccups along the way. The big plus was that neither of them chucked a tantrum. I do not believe there was a clear ‘winner’ between the two, suffice to say that both would be better primary candidates.

Ultimately, it is a sad indictment of the USA electoral system that, despite a population of 330 million people, Trump and Biden are considered the ‘best’ people for the job of POTUS. A joke system that is about to cause one of two joker men to lead the country.
    Last edited by peteramjet; 10-10-20 at 07:21 AM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to peteramjet For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (10-10-20),tristen (10-10-20),Uncle Fester (10-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Been away, but had an opportunity to watch both the Trump-Biden and the Pence-Harris debates.

The Trump v Biden debate proved neither candidate is knowledgeable, informed or competent enough to be President. Trumps childish behaviour during the debate proved, again, that he is simply not ‘adult’ enough to hold such an important position, despite any good (or bad) policies or changes he and his administration may have implemented.

The Pence v Harris debate was better. At least it was a case of two people having a proper, constructive conversation - even if both were caught out telling porkies. Both appeared informed, despite hiccups along the way. The big plus was that neither of them chucked a tantrum. I do not believe there was a clear ‘winner’ between the two, suffice to say that both would be better primary candidates.

Ultimately, it is a sad indictment of the USA electoral system that, despite a population of 330 million people, Trump and Biden are considered the ‘best’ people for the job of POTUS. A joke system that is about to cause one of two joker men to lead the country.
    The same as it was with Trump and Clinton IMO. The US is stuffed as far as democracy goes, replaced with mobs and rabid media lies. What's happening is that the swamp is about to regain power, that's the only difference.

Different faces and different lies is all. I couldn't watch either non "debate"...I'd rather watch a wall.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (10-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks

Was actually more disappointed about Harris, kept repeating herself thus waisting valuable talk time and not answering the very important question about packing the court.
    She could have weaponised it by saying if Trump creates a heavily unbalanced court before the people get the chance to decide then they may re-balance it if dems win.
    Instead she just waffled on and on about losing the Affordable Care Act instead of using that re-balance solution to save it.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-10-20 at 10:19 AM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Isn't a court that has nine members ALWAYS stacked according to one side?

If there is no faith in these justices to dispense justice, why have the court at all?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by peteramjet View Post
    Trumps childish behaviour during the debate proved, again, that he is simply not ‘adult’ enough to hold such an important position, despite any good (or bad) policies or changes he and his administration may have implemented.
    And I spose in your opinion by way of omission, Bidum was mature, professional and showed himself to be worthy of leader of the free world? Yeah Right!

even if both were caught out telling porkies.
    Specifically and with detail and precision so I can fact Check, exactly what lies Did Pence tell?

Gorilla Told so many that are verifiable and factual lies like the crap about Trump not denouncing white supremacists, I nearly threw up. Then there was the Bit about Fracking which was the complete opposite to they are on record as saying MANY times the complete opposite of what she said in the debate. Either she does not know her own Policys or was flat out lying. Typical and par for the course though. Then there were so many simple, straightforward and relevant questions she avoided or refused to answer it was laughable.

I do not believe there was a clear ‘winner’ between the two, suffice to say that both would be better primary candidates.
    I'm not surprised. The Demos and lefties claimed it was a draw because they knew even they couldn't spin that to Gorilla winning. All they could do was make an issue out of a fly landing on Pences head. Yeah, I'm sure that was persuasive in people deciding who they would vote for and didn't seem childish in any way.

Pence Clearly won for many reasons but the one alone that decided it was he came off as Professional, strong and Focused. She came off as a whiny indignant Bitch that was way out her depth. Her sneering, laughing and diversionary tactics did not work well for her at all. I saw the demolefies and the media made excuses about her being a woman and not being able to stand up to him because of gender expectations. Mike Obama got on and played the Victim card with it and claimed Gorilla was Bullied ( of course) which does not even fit the definition of Bullying to begin with. Surprised she didn't call him racist as they always do with anyone that says anything they don't like. One of the endless emails I got supposedly From Nancy Pelosi ( yeah right) Called Trump a racist and sexist because he said she came off as a Monster. Where the Fk is Race or sex bias in that term?
    I saw an interview with a former Democrap organiser, a Black woman and even she said she was sick of hearing that gender excuse crap.

In any case, Playing it the lefty way, if she can't handle this tiddly winks level stuff, how would she be trying to negotiate with the Chinese, Russians or especially the Middle easterners that don't respect women to start with, in negotiations that affected the whole US and their trade and other policys? Pence was like an allie than an opposer so if she got the top job, how the hell would she go looking after the interests of the US if she can't even stand up to another very polite and respectful American opponent?

They can bag Trump out all they like but I'm damn sure I know which one out of gorilla, Cadaver Joe and Trump I would want fighting for my well being, welfare and prosperity.

Ultimately, it is a sad indictment of the USA electoral system that, despite a population of 330 million people, Trump and Biden are considered the ‘best’ people for the job of POTUS.
    Well I half agree. Looking at the facts not the lefty opinion, Trump HAS achieved a lot for the US that is measurable and verifiable in the job he's there for. I don't really care if someone dresses up as Dorothy from the wizard of oz and hangs upside down at night to sleep as long as they do the job I'm paying them for well.

There has to be what? 100m Democrap supporters in the US and BIDUM is the best they could find to represent them all? It makes no sense to me. Gorilla isn't perfect but she's a mile ahead of Sleepy Joe. I don't get why if the plan is to replace joe with her, why thy didn't put her up as the prime candidate in the first place? What in hell were they smoking or who was telling them that Joe would have a better shot of winning this for them than Gorilla?

Did they engage Republican Supporting advisers and didn't know it?
    Pretty sure if they did, that's exactly what they would tell them, Put Joe up over her. Would be the greatest political sabotage ever pulled off. To Imagine they made this decision themselves is hard to get ones head around just as it is they thought Joe was the best man for the job .

If I was a campaign Manager, I'd much rather be given the task of selling gorilla into the top job over senile Joe and I'd be pretty sure out of those 100m supporters I could find someone better and more likeable to sell than Gorilla. From what I have seen, the Black woman virtue signalling has not worked near as well as they hoped. I have seen interviews where demorat supporters have said it's condescending and insulting.
    I don't believe it really swayed too many peoples vote toward them in the end.

From what I read, Trump turned down the next virtual Debate. Clearly he's not as stupid as his opponents want him to be. Sleepy Joe would have been turned into CGI joe and Probably had something like a voice simulation program doing the talking for him and all would have gone on while he was having a Nap.
    Put them both in cubicles if you like but have them both checked they are not wired before they go in so there is no question of cheating for either of them.
    Wonder why the demo tards wouldn't agree to Joe being checked for wires the first time? If they had, would have taken away a good amount of suspicion and played their way.
    The fact he wouldn't agree created plenty of questions as to why not?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post

If there is no faith in these justices to dispense justice, why have the court at all?
    What both sides are actually arguing is they both want to stack it THEIR way.
    Clearly what Both sides want is anything BUT what I understand a judge and court should be, Impartial.

Thanks

The US is stuffed as far as democracy goes, replaced with mobs and rabid media lies.
    The whole US seems obsessed with politicising everything down to which of 2 flies will take off from the fence post First.
    They clearly put the good of their own nation behind which one of the factions they support. The refuse to acknowledge any thing good the opposition does and label everything evil and everything Idea they have, as impeccable.

Sure it's par for the course in Politics but it's gone to levels of ridiculous absurdity there and is fast washing off to our own political system and the rest of the so called free world as well.

I Think democracy is stuffed in a lot more places than just the US. If not now, it sure as hell will be soon!

enf (10-10-20)

Thanks

5/4 would still be considered reasonably balanced, one conservative might still see less wrong on the other side.
    6/3 absolutely not.

Trump preemptively quickly putting in his crooked judge to create a far out of balanced court to abolish certain policies like mail-in voting, is creating a court with no faith.
    Dems largest mistake was to tell their voters to use mail-in, doing early voting. Trump will have that all abolished so he can announce the result invalid if he doesn't win. He remains president until 19th of January, plenty of time to fix things up.
    Biden/Harris should have told their followers if they want to change something they should put on their masks, get out and vote the proper way.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 10-10-20 at 06:00 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

tristen (10-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    5/4 would still be considered reasonably balanced, one conservative might still see less wrong on the other side.
    6/3 absolutely not.

Trump preemptively quickly putting in his crooked judge to create a far out of balanced court to abolish certain policies like mail-in voting, is creating a court with no faith.
    Dems largest mistake was to tell their voters to use mail-in, doing early voting. Trump will have that all abolished so he can announce the result invalid if he doesn't win. He remains president until 19th of January, plenty of time to fix things up.
    Biden/Harris should have told their followers if they want to change something they should put on their masks, get out and vote the proper way.
    What a conspiritorial crock....you sound like Roger in the other thread....Hillary Clinton has already publicly told Biden not to accept a Trump win under any circumstances....

Democracy is dead, and the Democrats are just as guilty as anyone else.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (10-10-20)

Thanks

What a conspiritorial crock....you sound like Roger in the other thread....Hillary Clinton has already publicly told Biden not to accept a Trump win under any circumstances....

How is that supposed to work? Biden in not the incumbent president, it is not up to him to accept anything unless he wins.

Who is Hillary Clinton? ...soo much bull about her, I totally ignore.

I don't post conspiracies I only listen to the actual candidates, shame you didn't listen to the debates.
    Trump won't accept defeat, he has said multiple times and will invalidate mail in ballots because he claims they are fraud if the dems win.
    Pence wouldn't answer the question if Trump will accept defeat.
    Harris wouldn't answer the question about packing the court.
    I heard nothing in the debates from Biden or Harris that they won't accept defeat.

Thanks

And then the dems try and fabricate another crock trying to say Trump won't leave the oval office peacefully if he does not win.

Gorilla bought this up the other day and Pence slam dunked her saying " You have been trying to evict a Duly elected president out of the oval office for the last 3.5 Years." You could see the Physical reaction she had to that Gotcha and shooting down her indignation in burning flames.

If there was any honesty in Politics they would have to call The demos the Hypocrats.

If Trump is declared the winner, the BRL ( burning, rioting and looting) is going to be bad. If Cadaver joe is declared the winner, Not sure how much better things might be at this point.

Thanks

WARNING: Lefties, Don't watch this vid. It conclusively Debunks one of your pet loads of BS and Complaints about Trump with inargueable evidence and we all know how the left HATES facts and truth they can't argue with....

Reschs (10-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post

I don't post conspiracies I only listen to the actual candidates, shame you didn't listen to the debates.
    I listened to the debates. I heard the democraps tell verifiable LIES as illustrated above.

Trump won't accept defeat
    , he has said multiple times and will invalidate mail in ballots because he claims they are fraud if the dems win.
    Are you able to supply ONE in context clip of him saying those things or is it just an opinion with no verifiable evidence of him having said that?

I heard nothing in the debates from Biden or Harris that they won't accept defeat.
    I didn't hear the Democraps citing their whole policy position either so does that mean they don't have any or none matter if it wasn't mentioned in the debates?

Another lie I heard gorilla say was about Fracking. She said it would be stopped in the debate but there is plenty of clips where her and Bidum are assuring people it will. Did they change their minds in the last week or so or does she just not have a clue what her own partys policys are?

• Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast