Good afternoon,

I am a model ship builder and I have built several ships and planes over the years and most things back when I started (The Stone Age) were mechanical in their general application. I used steam plants or "gas" engines. I never bothered with lights or fancy "stuff"

I have recently built my wife a 3D Printed model ship that I want to run electrically and have LED lights. I have got the mast lights to work as the mast is a long piece of brass and is already a sensational resistor, but have since burned out numerous LED's in the quest to provide lighting for the ship's superstructure and navigational lights. I also want to run two thrusters as the propulsion system and have 1 ESC (50A) that is water cooled that I was intending running the ship on. I know how to plumb the ESC in, but I don't know if the ESC will be able to run both motors or if as best practice I should have 2 ESC's with a "Y" plug for the receiver.

I am great with mechanical stuff, but this electrical stuff is all very confusing. If anyone would be prepared to assist me, i can supply pics of what I have and provide specs of thrustor motors, LED's I intend to use as well as batteries I was thinking would be okay. I am happy to completely reconfigure and go with the best practice as I want this model to be working soon so my wife can use it on the lakes at Caboolture.

Kind regards,
Gav