Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: 5G Conspiracy Theories Debunked - References Please

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default 5G Conspiracy Theories Debunked - References Please

Hi all, hoping everyone is keeping safe and well.

I am a little disappointed with myself after not recording a real cool video (youtube I believe) explanation debunking those silly 5G conspiracy theorists (it may have bee posted here on this site) - does any one have any good ones they can recommend?

The one that impressed me had a guy walking through the tech fundamentals which was simple and easy to understand - he then went on to add the actions of some example leaders of the conspiracy theory which was quite comical, it would be a great reference I can send to some family and friends that that believe in these theories.

If you have any you can recommend please let us know

Many thanks in advance

Look Here ->
    Thanks

I'd like to see it if there's a video link.

I hate to say it, but I've got family members who buy into some of this 5G conspiracy crap - and it gets tiring. I'm just the crazy uncle trying to use logic and science to refute their supposed internet experts who claim that correlation = causation.

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

There's that many out there... Here are a few.

The one I recommend would be the Forum I'm a member of...

• The Following User Says Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

Tiny (27-07-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

What amazes me is why people come up with and follow these sorts of things. They all tend to go against Logic and (un)common sense even if you don't understand the technicals.
    If you just step away from the fear mongering and look at the claims in context and extrapolate the the required actions for them to happen, it's clear from that alone the stupidity of the position.

It seems some people have a need to get wound up and a hysterical over some cause or another like they need air.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

What amazes me is why people come up with and follow these sorts of things.
    Social media induced narcissism ~ it's unimportant to them if they're right or wrong, so long as there's lots of views, lots of likes, they are self-achieving =)

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

Johnno (27-07-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

People want to believe in Conspiracies Theories so bad that they lose focus and rational sense. Maybe their lives are going down hill and want to believe..??
    Trash once said "They keep doubling down and doubling down as they have nothing to lose" /Very True

It is like a Religion, You will never change their minds even when you show them 100% proof.

At the moment I'm receiving emails from a mate from Europe who truly believes that the Moon Landing was filmed in a studio.. It doesn't matter what I say to him he still believes we did NOT go to the Moon.
    Says Radiation in the Van Allen Belt would of fried humans according to him.. Dump shit he is.. LOL

There is enough Nuff Nuffs out there that I keep busy pissing them off... lol

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Last edited by Tiny; 27-07-20 at 12:08 PM.
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

• The Following User Says Thank You to Tiny For This Useful Post:

checkitout (27-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Social media induced narcissism ~
    Probably like the people I called " Current affairs Show educated"
    They watch this rabble rousing TV with all these storys designed to get the low end of the gene pool all upset and indignant and make them think they know their rights or the law for having watched them. The minute something happens they don't like, they threaten to sue people despite the fact they have no legal basis and almost inevitably no money to speak of.

I have been threatened with being sued more times than I can remember and a calm reply of You are within your rights to do that, I wouldn't dream of trying to stop you" and they see nothing is changing and you aren't giving in, they get even more wound up.

I long ago came to the conclusion that some people just want to make other peoples lives miserable so they can justify the shortcomings and lack of attention and respect they yearn for in their own lives.

It is like a Religion, You will never change their minds even when you show them 100% proof.
    I am THOROUGHLY convinced of the old saying " Is is easier to deceive someone than convince them they have been Deceived" and I'm also convinced it's getting so easy to the point of ridiculousness to con people these days. Society as a whole isn't getting smarter despite the resources we have at our disposal, we are getting dumber than dog shit. Take the current protests/ movement around the world. It takes the most minimum of research to see what they are saying is just a complete and utter fabrication yet people are rioting and burning places down because they are ( supposedly) so enraged about something that ISNT happening.
    Don't even get me started on the other world wide 10 Year plus hoax that says we are all going to be doomed if we don't spend shit loads of money and ruin our ways of life.

The religious Zealot like obsession some people have with this is incredible in observing how utterly possessed people can get with things.

One of my favourite conspiracy theories of sorts is That of HHO/ Browns gas / whatever in engines. You make an electrolyser that runs off your cars electrical system, feed the ozygen and hydrogen in tiny amounts relatively into your engine and get double the HP, 3x the fuel economy... whatever. there are so many ways to shoot that down it's not even funny. When you challenge the obsessed with anything but blind faith and praise, there is always some thing you did wrong or ridiculous notion to defend it works. When you point out not one controlled test in a laboratory has even been done to show it works, Then you get the real conspiracy theroies of Big oil trying to keep it seceret and killing people whom invented and made discoveries with it etc.

I set up a very controlled and measured test once with a scientist mate on a monitored stationary engine and even cheating in the gas producers favour, we couldn't supply enough of the gas to make an improvement.
    But no, we did something wrong.... didn't have the right number of plates, we were 2/127s's of a volt off on the generator, the moons weren't aligned on the planet Zorg, The salmon were running the wrong way in Scandinavia, our setup was off by .0000347 %.....and so it went.
    Then someone comes along, says they found an old rusty tin can, pissed in it, put a couple of pieces of fencing wire in the tin and connected it to a dead battery and go an extra 126 MPG up a mountain with 3 ton on the back of the vehicle and it now runs the 1/4 in 3 sec flat is not only believed, but held out as a hero and proof positive that it works.

I often think they are not the stupid ones for believing, I'm the moron for not taking advantage of them and taking a lot of money from these twits.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (31-07-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Radioguy7268 View Post
    I'd like to see it if there's a video link.

I hate to say it, but I've got family members who buy into some of this 5G conspiracy crap - and it gets tiring. I'm just the crazy uncle trying to use logic and science to refute their supposed internet experts who claim that correlation = causation.
    Mate, I am with you ... 2 of my wife's cousins make ridiculous claims, one of them approached me asking if it is possible to somehow disable the 5G signals and towers based on that I could do this as I used to work for Telstra a long time ago, I have told them to give it up that is ridiculous, you should see how they eg each other on ... even the CIA is blamed ... I get the "watch out you will see what happens in the future" serious face messages ...OMG ridiculous !!!

Premium Member
    Thanks

[QUOTE=Tiny;828544]

""" Human Sacrifice, Dogs and Cats Living together MASS Hysteria ! """ --- OMG PANIC ! gotta laugh at this .... this is the one !
    Last edited by checkitout; 27-07-20 at 10:09 PM.

Thanks

But, here's what you're up against:

council voted 8-1 to approve a resolution calling for “telecommunication companies and public utilities operating in Hawaii County” to halt any 5G development until independent research and testing concludes it is safe for humans, according to the Hawaii Tribune Herald.
    In uncertain times - people will buy into many of these conspiracy theories - with no justification other than: "it hasn't been proven that it's safe." Nobody ever proved that my dog wasn't giving me coronavirus either, but they haven't outlawed dog adoption on the Big island. (yet).

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Radioguy7268 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (28-07-20),wotnot (28-07-20)

Crazy Diamond
    Thanks
    Thanked 5,436 Times in 2,651 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by checkitout View Post
    Mate, I am with you ... 2 of my wife's cousins make ridiculous claims, one of them approached me asking if it is possible to somehow disable the 5G signals and towers based on that I could do this as I used to work for Telstra a long time ago, I have told them to give it up that is ridiculous, you should see how they eg each other on ... even the CIA is blamed ... I get the "watch out you will see what happens in the future" serious face messages ...OMG ridiculous !!!
    Maybe you could sell them those USB BioShields from the 3rd YT in my post. lol
    Cheers, Tiny
    "You can lead a person to knowledge, but you can't make them think? If you're not part of the solution, you're part of the problem.
    The information is out there; you just have to let it in."

Thanks

And what will the
    until independent research and testing concludes it is safe for humans,
    be?
    A commissioned study done by a university that will say exactly what those paying for the study want it to say. They could get an " Independent" study to say they were safe, dangerous or made hair grow on Billiard balls if they wanted.

In this case it doesen't matter , the authorities just have to appease some of the whingers. If they were smart enough to recognise the stupidity of what they are complaining about , they would be smart enough to see independent studies are generally worth nothing either.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
    Maybe you could sell them those USB BioShields from the 3rd YT in my post. lol
    Or just get any of these

I'm sure they'll work just fine...

• The Following User Says Thank You to bob_m_54 For This Useful Post:

Tiny (28-07-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I'm still waiting for my eggs to cook, maybe I should put them on the stove, rather than under the 5G tower.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Premium Member
    Thanks

...my normal reply ... "don't worry about it ~ by the time they get low orbit satellite mesh networks deployed, (and there's going to be more than one), there'll be more RF energy beamed at you from space, than what's coming off cell towers"

It's called shifting the conspiracy focus =)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Maybe we could convince them that the sun causing them harm............Along with bricks and mortar.. maybe they'd all go and hide in a cave somewhere.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

wotnot (29-07-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by bob_m_54 View Post
    Or just get any of these

I'm sure they'll work just fine...
    I know that they must work - because you can't prove they don't! After all, I've been wearing mine for 5 years, and I have not suffered any adverse side effects from EMF!

/sarcasm

• The Following User Says Thank You to Radioguy7268 For This Useful Post:

bob_m_54 (29-07-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,151 Times in 689 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Radioguy7268 View Post
    I know that they must work - because you can't prove they don't! After all, I've been wearing mine for 5 years, and I have not suffered any adverse side effects from EMF!

/sarcasm
    haha, you sound like an audiophile now... They have heaps of weird unscience things like that, and they pay way more for them.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    Maybe we could convince them that the sun causing them harm............Along with bricks and mortar.. maybe they'd all go and hide in a cave somewhere.

We'd be all better off, if we could convince them that they don't need oxygen to live ~ or how about this :: a carbon dioxide converter!!! The solution to all our problems. Simply feed carbon-dioxide gas into one end, and the converter separates the carbon from the oxygen, giving you fresh clean air, and the carbon particles are collected in the unit's special tray, which can then be inserted into our new created air-purifier unit, to be used as an active carbon filter. .. lol.. I mean if you're going to make a difference, you have to make these idiots believe in something lethal, or you milk a buck off their stupidity....<shrug>....sometimes, I'm too much the realist =)
    Last edited by wotnot; 29-07-20 at 11:22 AM.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast