Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Beiruit

Thanks

Default Beiruit

What a bang!
    Looks like a boat load of nitropil gone up?

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to hca For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (05-08-20),wotnot (05-08-20)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

awesome !! since Lebbos enjoy using bombs to terrorise the rest of the world its good to see them get back some of their own medicine.

• The Following User Says Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

george65 (05-08-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Love the Media BS it was a fire works factory. Fk me! That was a detonation not an explosion and the smoke tells you it was not fireworks.
    Probably an ammo dump or something they were planning to send to the Israelis that went wrong. Not that I believe well ever hear the truth for that.
    Loved the Lebbo PM's Comment. One second saying it was an accident the next saying they would find the people and they would pay the price. You are going to punish someone for an accident? You think if it was an accident you are going to find any bit of whats left of them after that bang? yeah, Ok.

Much as the soft of heart and head will be upset, I have not one bit of pity for them. I still remember very clearly seeing footage after 9/11 of the lebs in the streets of Beirut cheering and celebrating as well as people having parties in their homes and shouting death to the US.
    Looks like Karma finally came back around calling.

So much Typical Footage. Hoards of lebbo blokes standing round, Phones in their hands, shouting at nothing and not a woman in sight.

All the worlds Biggest explosions Vids are going to need to be updated. Sure went off with a Pop that's for certain!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (06-08-20),enf (05-08-20),Landytrack (05-08-20),Mr 672A (06-08-20),puca (05-08-20),VroomVroom (05-08-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Apparently it was a fireworks factory that caught fire, could see fireworks going off all over the place. This fire then ignited a adjacent chemical storage facility which was the subsequent huge explosion.

Complete devastation as could be seen.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Nice, right up there with the Tianjin explosion ~ I'm glad for ppl posting this sort of thing here, else I'd never know about it =)

My personal candid comment when I saw the vid ..."Ahh, memories! It's starting to look like the Beirut I remember as young bloke"

Thanks

It came up on DW just after it went off, reminded me of Bikini Atoll, then on reflection, the Victorian economy right now.
    DWs video was EXCELLENT, well till the shockwave reached the camera, I was going to risk waking upper management to check it out but her sense of humour is different to mine..

I bet uncle Jack heard it, hes been in the Beirut war graves crematory since the times of the charge of the Light Brigade.

Note to ABC:- A, please don't confuse suicide vests with fireworks.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

looks like a dirty (bad mix ratio) ammonium nitrate explosion.

lots of what looks to be nitrogen dioxide gas in the plume (brown gas)

• The Following User Says Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

RFI-EMI-GUY (09-08-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

Linky for those who missed it. Nice little bang, wasn't it. Are you sure they weren't making bombs with U235?
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

All the lebbo brickies and concreters will be going home now for some ceshies.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Landytrack View Post
    This fire then ignited a adjacent chemical storage facility which was the subsequent huge explosion.

Complete devastation as could be seen.
    That's what they are saying now. It does beg the question though, although the immediate afterthought is pretty rapid, why would such a volume of obviously highly explosive material be allowed to be stored so near a city and an important area like a port? Same as why would you have a Fireworks Factory in the same Important and dense area?
    Of course one then instantly Remembers this is Lebanon and repeated and consistent experience with these people has proven they really are the Dumbest bunch of monkeys to roam the earth. Their complete ignorance for Standards and rules also makes this, if it isn't just a cover up for something more sinister, easily understandable.

They are now saying it was ammonium Nitrate that went up and had been stored there for some time. Obviously no expert but I was of the belief that you have to mix something with that to get a detonation otherwise the stuff just burns. If they had that much Knfo there, what else did they have in similar Proportion to set it off? Sure as shit wasn't just a 44 of diesel! Again, I am of the belief that you have to MIX the stuff and pretty well like as in Tannerite to get it to go off. If you just spilt something on it like Diesel or another material came in contact without being mixed, ( and it would take a LOT of mixing with the amount of 2700 Tons they are claiming) wouldn't set the lot off... far as I know.
    Couldn't be that this was somewhere they were making Bombs or IED's could it? They would never be doing that there.... would they?

The thing about the fireworks factory is also somewhat sus to me. You see a fire in a Muntions Dump and it looks like fireworks as various ordinance cooks off. The shock wave is also similar to what can be seen on a lot of YT vids where they blow captured ammo... just nowhere near as Impressive. Of course why would you have a fireworks factory in a port area? Surely the price of real estate there would rule that out even if the leb authorities did allow it or hadn't discovered it.
    Fireworks Sounds like a BS cover story to me. Fireworks go off into the sky like you expect fireworks to be with a load of Colours not just some bright magnesium burning. Look at vids of ammo dumps being blown and fireworks factories going up on YT and see which one looks most like this event.

The shock wave of the detonation was rather spectacular though. You can see the atmospheric compression vapour or what ever it is called and then the shockwave spreading out. I saw one vid where a guy is standing in the street where it goes off and a Building down the road just starts virtualy Vaporising like the old footage of that set up town the Yanks did nuke tests on in the '50s. It looks like it is turning to powder a split second before it reaches the person Filming. I can't Imagine they were in a very good way afterwards. They are standing near cars and there are buildings on the other side of the street and I Imagine the air was filled with supersonic speed projectiles of all sizes once it got to the person filming and anyone else in the direct path. Another one you can see buildings ripped apart in the wave as it heads towards the person filming.

I think from what I saw of the footage and the death tolls reported, for once the only exaggeration by the media this morning at least, was how Low the death and injury toll would have to be.
    They seem to have done a far better job on themselves than the Israelis or the Yanks could have done ( whom will no doubt get the conspiracy theory blame) in one single shot. That would be one big arse conventional Bomb.

Already got the " Help Lebanon" emails and Instagram Posts.
    Ahhh, No thanks. I can think of about 1000 Other causes I'd rather contribute to.
    I'd bet my life money that is donated to "victims" will go towards weapons and Terrorists like Hezbollah and a better than reasonable suspicion in my mind that was exactly the cause of the detonation in the first place.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (06-08-20),Mr 672A (06-08-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by loanrangiel View Post
    All the lebbo brickies and concreters will be going home now for some ceshies.
    If you have seen first hand how and what they build, it's easy also to understand why the buildings turned to dust the way they did.

They really will be busy now and many of them Might in fact have only one arm.... if they still had 2 before this.

I wonder how many here will go back to help rebuild and assist their countrymen back home with this terrible event?
    Not a Fking one I expect!

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

All quite plausible.
    A fire in the warehouse initiated from the nearby fireworks could have 'superheated' the ammonium nitrate that was stored in containers(needs to be airtight stored) and this heat decomposed it rapidly under pressure leading to a violent combustion in the container(s) like grenades.
    It is said that there were 2 explosions.

An attack like Trump and his "experts" want to see it seems not likely as this procedure looks too coincidental and random for a planned attack.
    Planting a bomb right under the ammonium nitrate containers would make more sense than starting a fire nearby.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

Landytrack (06-08-20),lsemmens (05-08-20)

Thanks

Whatever the cause of the blast, it sure did one hell of a Number on the entire City.

Looking at Pictures that have come out, the place is all but completely wiped out. It's not that big a city and with the damage to buildings going out 10 km, closer in is just annihilated. Initially it looked like the damage was more around the port but I saw a vid of a road going away from the port and the damage goes for miles.

Seems like at least half the place won't be worth repairing, just knock it down and start afresh. Where they are going to put all the people for the time that is going to take is going to be interesting. The logistics of just the basics over the next week like food, water, fuel, communications, sanitation and power are mind boggling.

Allah was either really pissed or completely dropped the ball with the faithful on this one.

Thanks
    Thanked 7,201 Times in 3,648 Posts

Who knows but the Lebs Jewish friends at Mossard are VERY good at making accidents happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mossard found out what was being stored there and said, lets have a accident happen......

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Already got the " Help Lebanon" emails and Instagram Posts.
    Ahhh, No thanks. I can think of about 1000 Other causes I'd rather contribute to.
    I'd bet my life money that is donated to "victims" will go towards weapons and Terrorists like Hezbollah and a better than reasonable suspicion in my mind that was exactly the cause of the detonation in the first place.

likewise - and I cant believe we are in the middle of our own plandemic and our govt still has the money to help them out. Lebanon sends us their best fake refugees - arseholes , dickheads , liars , thieves , insurance scammers , murderers , terrorists and pedophiles and we send them back our tax dollars $$$$. WTF

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

enf (06-08-20),george65 (06-08-20),hca (06-08-20),Landytrack (06-08-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Yes this is what come to my head. There will be a investigation and there PM or leader there will find someone to blame and punish them.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla View Post
    Who knows but the Lebs Jewish friends at Mossard are VERY good at making accidents happen.

Wouldn't surprise me if Mossard found out what was being stored there and said, lets have a accident happen......
    Well if they did, they scored the ultimate Payback.

Would take a covert operation to cause the 3 Gorges dam to fail to one up that bit of handiwork.
    If it was the Jews, strategically it was brilliant. Even if discovered it's still going to come back as a good amount of blame being placed on themselves for having it there in the first place. Secondly, it was so effective they won't have to worry about the lebs starting any more wars or being able to retaliate for years to come.

The damage to infrastructure and the demands it will put on what is said to be an already struggling country will keep them busy for the next 5-10 years.
    Who knows, if it was an attack maybe in the long run it will save more lives than it cost. seeing the pictures, I'm amazed thousands weren't killed.

Whatever the cause, was equivelent to the arab worlds version of 9/11.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Well if they did, they scored the ultimate Payback.

Would take a covert operation to cause the 3 Gorges dam to fail to one up that bit of handiwork.
    If it was the Jews, strategically it was brilliant. Even if discovered it's still going to come back as a good amount of blame being placed on themselves for having it there in the first place. Secondly, it was so effective they won't have to worry about the lebs starting any more wars or being able to retaliate for years to come.

The damage to infrastructure and the demands it will put on what is said to be an already struggling country will keep them busy for the next 5-10 years.
    Who knows, if it was an attack maybe in the long run it will save more lives than it cost. seeing the pictures, I'm amazed thousands weren't killed.

Whatever the cause, was equivelent to the arab worlds version of 9/11.
    I'll bet theres more dead than being reported.....that blast was just too big...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

george65 (06-08-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

If Lebanon could take away what the Japs learnt after Hiroshima & Nagasaki, they might just be the next world power.
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by lsemmens View Post
    If Lebanon could take away what the Japs learnt after Hiroshima & Nagasaki, they might just be the next world power.
    Nah their allah will keep them scratching in the dirt till the end of time. I guess the hesbos are busy trying to get another nitropil stockpile close to home not worrying about rebuilding, they will expect others to do that for them..

• Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast