Thread: Reliance XR Pro Reference Manual?

Thanks

Question Reliance XR Pro Reference Manual?

Hi,
    I recently bought an XR Pro panel as an upgrade/replacement for an NX-8. The vendor was able to provide a copy of the "Hills Reliance XR Installation and Programming Manual" (but nothing else) but I found that this manual references the "Hills Reliance XR Reference Manual" in over a dozen places. Given the XR Pro does a lot of stuff the NX-8 never did, the reference manual would be really handy - can anyone help out?
    Thanks

Look Here ->
    Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 4,171 Times in 1,771 Posts

Try a search using a search engine such as duckduckgo (), using the search phrase "Hills Reliance XR Pro" and look at the resulting web pages. (There many search engines ... at least 17 search engines you can use instead of Google!!).

Also, try a search of the "manualslib" website, where there is a copy of the "Hills Reliance 8 Installation & Programming Manual", which apples also to the Reliance 12 and Reliance 128.

I hope that this helps.

Failing that, contact one or all of the outlets for Hills security products...use a SEARCH engine. It's not at all difficult.

(I must be getting soft in my old age....I don't usually provide this much advice to a one-poster newcomer to the forum).

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by tristen View Post
    Try a search using a search engine such as duckduckgo (), using the search phrase "Hills Reliance XR Pro" and look at the resulting web pages. (There many search engines ... at least 17 search engines you can use instead of Google!!).

Also, try a search of the "manualslib" website, where there is a copy of the "Hills Reliance 8 Installation & Programming Manual", which apples also to the Reliance 12 and Reliance 128.

I hope that this helps.

Failing that, contact one or all of the outlets for Hills security products...use a SEARCH engine. It's not at all difficult.

(I must be getting soft in my old age....I don't usually provide this much advice to a one-poster newcomer to the forum).
    Thanks for the information, Tristen.
    I had a look using duckduckgo, and had a look at manualslib with no luck. I've extensively searched using Google.
    I'm not terribly surprised as the Hills XRpro system is relatively new.
    Vendors don't tend to be too enthused about helping people if there's no follow-on work or sales, and there's few vendors that sell to the public.
    So I was just hoping that somebody here had a copy that they wouldn't mind sharing or is able to access the Hills site resources.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by YoungMan View Post
    Thanks for the information, Tristen.
    Vendors don't tend to be too enthused about helping people if there's no follow-on work or sales, and there's few vendors that sell to the public.
    I believe and this is from talking to them that it is because,

You didn't buy it from them, you don't have an account with them, and experience shows if you provide help even on the most basic thing like setting a clock, tech support will be bogged down with all other queries like code changes etc. So a blanket no support if you don't have an account is applied

Thanks

Works for me.
    Tech Support is a large cost to any company providing it.
    Aspire to Inspire Before you Expire!!