Thread: Real Problems

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,077 Times in 9,094 Posts

Default Real Problems

Forget Covid, forget China, we have REAL problems to solve.......like this...I'm so glad these people get large guaranteed publicly funded pay checks.

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

2. The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (08-09-20),mandc (10-09-20),Mr 672A (10-09-20)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

“I thought pandemic would get rid of all these fake problems because we’ve actually got real a problem to deal with right now. The sooner we move away from this stuff the better.”
    Words fro my own Mouth! How wrong I was! Sadly.

I heard something about this on the radio this morning. I only heard part of it and I was wondering what the hell they were on about not calling your other half Husband or wife. thought it must have been for defactos that aren't actually married. How hopelessly ignorant I am.

I get the shits every time we have to deal with any utility or Gubbermint department. Things are in my name but the wife looks after all out business.
    I'll admit, we are a very strange couple. She thinks whats hers is mine and I think what's mine is hers and it's OUR money and we don't have any secrets and make decisions together.
    Apparently thats out of fashion now.

Every time she rings someone they have to talk to me and ask me a load of questions. I have opened accounts, insisted on them putting her down with full control of accounts ( which they always try to talk me out of basically) but STILL, the fking morons insist on asking me things the next time something has to be done. Had one a few weeks ago and I kept trying to tell the stupid Bitch on the phone, I didn't know, ask my wife, SHE handles all our affairs and I have already put her down as full control, WTF are we going through this BS again anyway? No couldn't do that Had to talk to me.
    The Mrs is standing there and I'm asking her the answers because I have no fking clue and then stupid phone Bitch says if she keeps instructing you, I'll have to terminate the call.
    No need, I did after calling her a few choice names and questioning her parentage. Mrs rang back 20 Min later and no problem.
    All depends on the moron you get.

Anyone tells me I can't call my wife, wife, and god help them.

Says Husband and wife on our Marriage certificate so they can get stuffed with their PC Bullshit.
    Then again, maybe should call each other Bride and Groom........

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

Anyone tells me I can't call my wife, wife, and god help them.

Says Husband and wife on our Marriage certificate so they can get stuffed with their PC Bullshit.
    Then again, maybe should call each other Bride and Groom........
    I call my wife CHEESE
    The wife call me "Blackie" or Dear.
    I call my Son TNUC
    He call me the OLD TNUC. signing off on a email
    MY Mates call me BLACKMAN or Son off Darkness, or "Son of a Nigger"
    My Mate Call my Wife "Black Woman" yet she is Irish.
    My mates in the 60'and 70s (one left as the rest are dead) call my mother "Mother of Darkness"
    Till today I'm known as BLACKMAN and I dont give a FuVk, I use Blackman on many site like AVS and whirlpool and other. One email I had I used BLKCNT.
    Strong Men today are wimps because they cant get a name and get offended so I say FUVK off wimps
    Old days we were full of insults and we all loved it.
    One of my Favorite movie is "Clint Eastwood" "GRAN TORINO" and because I love INSULTS and this movie is the Best for INSULTS.
    WHAT WRONG WITH PEOPLE TODAY?

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

eaglem (11-09-20),gulliver (10-09-20),wotnot (10-09-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,073 Times in 3,346 Posts

Walos!!!
    I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...