Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 42

Thread: SKY NEWS. Is its Possible? What will they talk about IF this happens

  1. #1
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default SKY NEWS. Is its Possible? What will they talk about IF this happens

    I would like to know is it possible to have a conservative pm in Australia like we have now which is Scott Morrison and every State and Territory that is either Liberal or conservative all at the same time. The reason why I ask is SKY NEWS Australia because if this happened they will have nothing to talk about.
    Now I dont give a shi.t about this rubbish that they call LEFT or the Right or the Left with a little of right or the right up to two notches of the centre for me its rubbish, I call it Labor or liberal or Coalition or the dreaded Greens.
    Now for the main Actors there Paul Murray is the pick of them because he is so biased ( you can see through him) to a point that would make any Liberal voter to vote for Labor in the next state election and for Rowan Dean and his other two Rita Panahi and James Morrow that are nearly as bad as Paul Murray because of being so biased to a point that I call their shows a advertising for the next Election and because a election is due soon in Queensland they the lot of them are getting thicker by the week until the election. Now the ABC and SBS are not as bad at this I give them 60% biased towards Labor and they love the Greens that make me puke but for Sky Team its 99% for the Coalition.
    The Only person that I partly respect is Andrew Bolt, Yes he is Biased but not like Paul Murray, Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi, James Morrow and Alan Jones that lead you on to vote for the conservative.
    Now if the lot of them favored the conservative side of things a little like the ABC and SBS (65% like the above)that will be ok you will get the point but when they add the rubbish like they do they will make a swinging voter to vote on the opposite side that they want to lead you too.
    The funny thing is when Northern Territory (NT) had there election weeks ago the weeks before the Sky team bashed labor for this and that and this is the reason why you should vote for Country Liberals not Labor but even since Labor won the Election in NT the Sky team has become silent on this.
    For me I dislike Daniel Andrews, he should resigned, I hate what China what china (lower case because I dont respect them any more) and I hate The GREENS and if you see this you will think that I will vote for Liberal in the next State Election or the Next Federal Election but after watching Sky News Paul Murray and others that alone would make you vote for anything other to what they are pointing you too, but when Rowan Dean said if you vote for Labor you are voting for the top end of town (eg the rich People) this alone make me puke and when they have people on SKYPE complaining about the Border Closes and when the guy that RUNS a business (Naa, he would not vote Labor) said that he wont be Voting Labor any more in the Next State Election in QLD but yet in his bookshelf behind him he has books for Liberal Prime Ministers so what does that tell you.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

    RogerTheDoger (28-10-20)



Look Here ->
  • #2
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,171
    Thanks
    13,803
    Thanked 25,012 Times in 7,064 Posts
    Rep Power
    9571
    Reputation
    445449

    Default

    Because my eldest daughter puts the news on each morning, and records it at night sometimes (she's been away for 6 weeks), I get to see most of these people...haven't while she's been away, but she's due back this arvo.

    Sky News is unashamedly right in it's views.....100% although they do regularly have lefties on, like Nicholas Reese, Graham Richardson and a couple of others.

    The Asinine Bullsh!t Corporation is totally left in it's views.....100%. There are no "conservative" type commentators on ASFAIK. They DO have the odd conservative on Q&A in order to rudely abuse them. Dunno who the last one I saw was, but they were so unashamedly rude that even Bill Shorten who was also there looked stunned.

    The difference is that Sky News are using THEIR money. The ABC is using mine and yours, and THAT'S what pisses me off. They present absolutely no balance as is specifically defined in the ABC charter. If it were up to me, I'd privatise their news and current affairs and see how they go in the real world. Most of their overpaid, publicly funded bigots would not last long I reckon.

    As for the overall state of the media as a whole, one thing has become abundantly clear to me since China released this pestilence on us. They should NEVER EVER dictate what to do in ANY crisis whatsoever.

    One party has been in all governments before....

    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

    eaglem (19-09-20)

  • #3
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I
    For me I dislike Daniel Andrews, he should resigned, I hate what China what china (lower case because I dont respect them any more) and I hate The GREENS
    Seems to me that you are pretty much in agreance with the commentary I see on Sky news.
    I'll give you, I do think they get a bit over the top on some things with one story after another on the same subject and their coverage is pretty narrow. Spose they have to fill their time with something on an otherwise slow day and there are only a few things making the news these days anyway.

    I do however very rarely find argument with their commentators and find they employ a lot of logic and critical thinking to back their opinions. I also find said opinions and commentary seems to be well backed up by facts, verifiable numbers and also highlight the hypocrisy and turnarounds a lot of pollies make. That's fine by me even if I don't agree with it, it's the baseless Bullshit fake news and pandering to the sheeple with contrived garbage that pisses me off. I rarely see Sky commentators put a position across that they can't back up or substantiate and usually do that multiple times throughout a topic they are talking about.

    I frequently disagree with the lefty guests they regularly have on. As said, there are a number of regulars that talk complete shit but they still have them on...too often for my liking but at least they do show the other side unlike every other channel I have seen.
    They also have that snivelling little Tom the work experience kid presenter that must be just itching to get a gig with the ABC with his typical single visioned lefty do gooder bias. He tries to push his agendas with every guest he interviews to the point of being painful and extremely irritating. He will ask the same question 6 Times trying to railroad someone into an answer he wants no matter how clear it is the facts don't support his agenda.

    I also particularly Like Bolt. Seems one of the few journos left that has some real dignity and balls. Got my respect a while back when those leftards lured him to a meeting and threw glue and glitter on him and he dropped a couple of the snivelling little snowflakes which pissed off the bedwetters even more. 4 or 6 against one and they cried like the predictable little sooks and cowards they were when they got their just desserts. Thought they would get off scott free but weren't counting on meeting someone with some guts who would put them in their place.

    I don't watch the ABC or any of the other channels except when I'm with my father who watches pretty much anything. What I see on these other stations Pisses me off with the stupidity of their narrative and what they push which is often as laughable as it is insulting to a persons intelligence. As such, to save frustration, I don't watch them myself.

    If so many on Sky make you puke, even though it seems you are of the same basic mindset with a lot of their Commentary, then my suggestion would be simply watch another channel that is more commensurate with your own Views and proclivities and save yourself the aggro.

  • #4
    Senior Member
    fromaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Posts
    1,973
    Thanks
    189
    Thanked 571 Times in 304 Posts
    Rep Power
    372
    Reputation
    7545

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    when they have people on SKYPE complaining about the Border Closes and when the guy that RUNS a business (Naa, he would not vote Labor) said that he wont be Voting Labor any more in the Next State Election in QLD but yet in his bookshelf behind him he has books for Liberal Prime Ministers so what does that tell you.
    It tells me these people made up their mind and they do not want to repeat the history of labor destroying democracy. Also who said that other news or media channels are not biased? They all are and they select what to present.
    Just make your own mind up and vote for the party you believe will deliver better for the country. I don't care which way news channels are biased - I watch different programs and make my opinion.
    I definitely is not going to base who to vote for based on the news channel bias direction - left or right.
    Unfortunately election is not soon enough in Victoria and the worry is people will forget what happened in 2020 by the time they are called in to the voting booth. Queenslanders are in a much better position - if you like what happens or how things were/are/will be handled then stay with that.
    I remember very well when Jeff Kennett lost his election. I remember very well what people who voted labor in back then were saying - "We vote labor because Jeff Kennett is arrogant." That is crazy - Jeff was the greatest Premier who actually woke up Victoria and turn the sleeping state into booming center of life - economical, sport, entertainment etc. He was arrogant towards those who didn't want to put in, just wanted to take. Anyway, I don't want to continue as it makes me wanna puke even more when I see what is happening today in one of the greatest city.

  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

    eaglem (19-09-20),enf (16-09-20)

  • #5
    Senior Member
    trash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Tamworth
    Posts
    3,868
    Thanks
    138
    Thanked 2,947 Times in 1,322 Posts
    Rep Power
    1126
    Reputation
    42034

    Default

    Have you heard Alex Jones and Info wars?
    The dude is so right leaning Joseph Goebbels would be looking over his right shoulder to see his political position.
    And wow he must have been sooo pissed when Donald Trump got elected because he had nobody to blame for how shitty his universe is
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

  • #6
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    "We vote labor because Jeff Kennett is arrogant."
    Sometimes in life you become arrogant because people are thick and in my case you have to repeat one matter time and time again and again until people understand what you are saying and get you point and no doubt running a company, running a state, or even a country you might end up like this.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #7
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by trash View Post
    Have you heard Alex Jones and Info wars?
    The dude is so right leaning Joseph Goebbels would be looking over his right shoulder to see his political position.
    And wow he must have been sooo pissed when Donald Trump got elected because he had nobody to blame for how shitty his universe is
    That bad, all we the public needs is the truth but these days that's impossible to get or impossible to get the facts correct without layers a layers of bullshit.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #8
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post

    Unfortunately election is not soon enough in Victoria and the worry is people will forget what happened in 2020 by the time they are called in to the voting booth.
    I doubt anyone will EVER forget what has happened in Victoria as long as they live!

  • The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

    eaglem (19-09-20)

  • #9
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Seems to me that you are pretty much in agreance with the commentary I see on Sky news.
    I agree with Daniel Andrews is a idiot and has to go, I agree with China and the reasons why we have to detach Australia from china (Belt and Road Shit), I agree with Australia needs to have a strong military, I agree Australia need a strong manufactures and don't rely on chinese rubbish but I don't agree the way That SKY NEWS and the way they presents them self mainly PAUL MURRAY and Rowan Dean because the both of them let that channel down because all I can see is a Advertising for the Liberal Party. Paul Murray is smart and tries to fool his viewers by saying some can vote to Pauline Hanson in the upper house and if a person does this because they dont want to vote for liberal in the upper house but what most dont know is a vote for Pauline Hanson is a Vote for the conservatives.
    When the NT Election was getting Closer the Sky New team was getting agitated against Labor but ever since Labor won that election weeks ago the Sky Team has forgotten about NT Politics. Now its QLD time for a State Election and they are at it again.
    The Reason why I watch Sky New, I want to see how low they can can go and what they have to do to swing a viewer to vote for the conservatives. If they were say 10% Biased I would vote for the conservatives but not at 99% and no doubt there are plenty like me watching there channels and think like me.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #10
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    i doubt anyone will ever forget what has happened in victoria as long as they live!
    yes.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #11
    Super Moderator
    enf's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Canberra
    Age
    66
    Posts
    15,171
    Thanks
    13,803
    Thanked 25,012 Times in 7,064 Posts
    Rep Power
    9571
    Reputation
    445449

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I agree with Daniel Andrews is a idiot and has to go, I agree with China and the reasons why we have to detach Australia from china (Belt and Road Shit), I agree with Australia needs to have a strong military, I agree Australia need a strong manufactures and don't rely on chinese rubbish but I don't agree the way That SKY NEWS and the way they presents them self mainly PAUL MURRAY and Rowan Dean because the both of them let that channel down because all I can see is a Advertising for the Liberal Party. Paul Murray is smart and tries to fool his viewers by saying some can vote to Pauline Hanson in the upper house and if a person does this because they dont want to vote for liberal in the upper house but what most dont know is a vote for Pauline Hanson is a Vote for the conservatives.
    When the NT Election was getting Closer the Sky New team was getting agitated against Labor but ever since Labor won that election weeks ago the Sky Team has forgotten about NT Politics. Now its QLD time for a State Election and they are at it again.
    The Reason why I watch Sky New, I want to see how low they can can go and what they have to do to swing a viewer to vote for the conservatives. If they were say 10% Biased I would vote for the conservatives but not at 99% and no doubt there are plenty like me watching there channels and think like me.
    Again, so what? It's THEIR MONEY. They can say what they want....the ABC uses YOUR money to ignore their charter and tell biased lies. Every day.....

    Daughter sent me this a few days ago....

    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

  • The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

    alpha0ne (17-09-20),eaglem (19-09-20),fromaron (17-09-20),Mr 672A (17-09-20)

  • #12
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    That bad, all we the public needs is the truth but these days that's impossible to get or impossible to get the facts correct without layers a layers of bullshit.
    Couldn't agree more.
    I don't want to be appeased, I want to know the truth and reality of a situation.

    Things I research to try and find out the truth are often impossible. One source says something, another says something else and often you get 3rd and 4th Conflicting accounts thrown in. Often you can find the same news piece word for word run by 10 Different sources because they get their infor from the wire services and edit that to say what they want it to. Some things you can do the maths or get other verifiable parameters onto work things out for yourself but so much is impossible to know the truth of.

    At the end of the day, unless you are there to see it yourself, you don't know what's going on. I was in Melbourne when that Piece of shit ran those people down in the mall. Saw the whole thing but looking at the news reports even hours later, you'd think they were talking about another event in a great many aspects.
    They said things that just didn't happen and not minor details either.

    This would have to go on for everything and then when political, religious or other points of contention come into it, I reckon we are lucky if 2% of what we are told is factual and paints the whole picture.

  • #13
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post

    The Reason why I watch Sky New, I want to see how low they can can go and what they have to do to swing a viewer to vote for the conservatives.
    Then you should well know what to expect and not get so upset by it.
    You seem to make out that Sky are the only ones with a bias. Hove you not watched or read any of the other MSM??



    and no doubt there are plenty like me watching there channels and think like me.
    Oh, I don't know about that. I don't think you give yourself anywhere near enough credit there mate. :0)

  • #14
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Then you should well know what to expect and not get so upset by it.
    You seem to make out that Sky are the only ones with a bias. Hove you not watched or read any of the other MSM??





    Oh, I don't know about that. I don't think you give yourself anywhere near enough credit there mate. :0)
    .
    You can see the fake media in the US and we are coping them here in Australia. I don't like this and its getting worse by the day. Lies Cause issue with people today. Maybe I have been in the pockets of to many lawyers today where when you say something it must be true not false. Don't know whats wrong with media today. The police are becoming the same and are matching the media today when it come to lies or stretching the truth to suit their agenda.
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #15
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    Yes, I agree with that too. I don't think the media here are really much different to the US media in their lies whether directly or by omission and they ALL push their preferred agenda what ever that is. They seem to be a little less politically obsessive here but I thing that goes for people in general compared to the US. They all definately have their unyeliding position whatever cause they discuss be that weather change, Black bullshit or whatever.

  • #16
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Watched SKY NEWS (Paul Murray) last night and as all knows he bags Labor but what other Media does not do Like ABC and SBS not only he continually bagged Labor he said at least 8 time in the first hour FLUSH Anastasia Palache Labor Government down the Toilet. Yes he has said this at least 100 or more time in the last weeks but he must be becoming desperate because his tempo has has gone up another gear. Now to make it fair I want for the next Election the SBS and ABC to do the same like what Paul Murray does and tell the the PUBLIC "FLUSH THE LIBS DOWN THE TOILET AND THEY WILL SUPPLY DOMESTOS"
    Here in QLD the Libs (your right) has not said so far ( 4 days to got for the Election )how they are going to pay (costings) for what there will do if they become elected. Now most today they are suspicious of this and at least we all know know Labor will borrow the Money (Oh No more dept).
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • #17
    Senior Member

    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    2,251
    Thanks
    527
    Thanked 1,855 Times in 894 Posts
    Rep Power
    839
    Reputation
    36674

    Default

    So you sat there for an hour watching someone who clearly rubs you up the wrong way and gets you very upset?
    Different to me, If I don't like someone I don't watch them at all.

    If qlders put Anastaysia Stayaway back in they will get exactly what they deserve.

    If I was Gladys Likesaticklin, I would close the NSW border into QLD from Dec1 to Feb1 and tell all NSW residents they Couldn't go Holiday in Qld this Christmas Holidays, go to the areas in NSW that have suffered from the Bushfires or the China Pox Shutdowns and support the businesses in THIS State.

    Fk Stayaway, lets see what's left of the Qld Tourism industry if they loose their main income after the year everyone has had.Stayaway wants to keep everyone out and all the Qlders Safe, that's fine by us. We'll stay out and keep our money out too. Oh, but wait..... If you have money you are allowed in right? The chief health orificer (and most unattractive woman in the world) said it was OK for Hanks and co to come in because they brought money into the state. Money talks and so do these hypocrites, occasionally slipping up and telling the truth.

    Went to a friends place last weekend and people ( unprompted by me) were saying they wouldn't go to qld again, they could get stuffed. Pluckachook has caused some strong resentment and the state will suffer. Hope she remembers not to ask for any of that Federal Bail out money that was paid for by all the Leppers she didn't want coming to her state.

    Guarantee the bitch if she ges back in will open the borders by Christmas because she knows a big employer and revenue raiser of her state needs the money people bring with them big time.
    I know at least 10 that won't be coming again for some time at the very Minimum.

    My suggestion if there are people on TV whom upset you and you don't' agree with, Don't sit there watching them getting yourself all riled up.
    Go to the ABC or some other channel who's narrative is more in line with your own beliefs.

  • #18
    Senior Member
    bob_m_54's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Location
    Newcastle, Australia
    Posts
    1,921
    Thanks
    947
    Thanked 969 Times in 601 Posts
    Rep Power
    515
    Reputation
    16538

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    So you sat there for an hour watching someone who clearly rubs you up the wrong way and gets you very upset?
    Different to me, If I don't like someone I don't watch them at all.



    My suggestion if there are people on TV whom upset you and you don't' agree with, Don't sit there watching them getting yourself all riled up.
    Go to the ABC or some other channel who's narrative is more in line with your own beliefs.
    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Yup!
    Predictable as sunrise and 1/10th as creditable as a Politicians promise.

    I don't like someone so nothing they can say can have any truth, merit or basis to it.
    The ignorance and close mindedness is incredible but also totally expected.
    Ummm, just saying...

    But I agree.. you are as predictable as sunrise..
    Last edited by bob_m_54; 28-10-20 at 06:16 PM.

  • #19
    Junior Member
    RogerTheDoger's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2019
    Location
    State of Despair
    Posts
    243
    Thanks
    89
    Thanked 248 Times in 97 Posts
    Rep Power
    124
    Reputation
    5124

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    although they do regularly have lefties on, like Nicholas Reese, Graham Richardson and a couple of others.
    Graham Richardson is not left, just the same as Clive Palmer is not right, both are narcistic twats who are completely up themselves, and nothing either says is relevant except as far as their own self interest goes. However both pale to insignificance when Donald Trump appears. He takes the cake in the narcissist stakes.

  • The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

    allover (30-10-20),Mr 672A (29-10-20)

  • #20
    Premium Member
    Mr 672A's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Location
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Posts
    3,910
    Thanks
    1,166
    Thanked 1,170 Times in 674 Posts
    Rep Power
    651
    Reputation
    20905

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    So you sat there for an hour watching someone who clearly rubs you up the wrong way and gets you very upset?
    Different to me, If I don't like someone I don't watch them at all.
    NO!! I have the luxury to have 10 TV's on at the same time and all showing different sat channels on my Sat TV room and when it come to 8.00 PM Pronto one of the Monitors has Sky News on and PAUL Murray come on and last night within 26 seconds of starting "eg" 8.0.0.26 PM (yes had a timer on him) the BANNER on the bottom of the Monitor said "Palaszczuk is PARNOID and she must Go". Paul Murray is PARNOID and he is a ZEALOT!! Whist I was watching other channels on the main tv the Sky Monitor comes up down the Bottom "FLUSH THIS GOVERNMENT DOWN THE TOILET"
    Not responsible for any post written after the 28/10/2014. My pet hate, Corrupt Politicians, Corrupt Legal System + a legal system Australia wide that does not allow you to sue a Solicitor or Barrister for Professional Negligence (as Stated by the Law Society and prominent Lawyers) and Corrupt Cops. Not necessarily in this order. Please Note Lawyers are PROTECTED SPECIES IN THIS COUNTRY, PROTECTED FROM THEIR F..K UPS

  • Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

    Bookmarks

    Posting Permissions

    • You may not post new threads
    • You may not post replies
    • You may not post attachments
    • You may not edit your posts
    •