Thread: SKY NEWS. Is its Possible? What will they talk about IF this happens

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Default SKY NEWS. Is its Possible? What will they talk about IF this happens

I would like to know is it possible to have a conservative pm in Australia like we have now which is Scott Morrison and every State and Territory that is either Liberal or conservative all at the same time. The reason why I ask is SKY NEWS Australia because if this happened they will have nothing to talk about.
    Now I dont give a shi.t about this rubbish that they call LEFT or the Right or the Left with a little of right or the right up to two notches of the centre for me its rubbish, I call it Labor or liberal or Coalition or the dreaded Greens.
    Now for the main Actors there Paul Murray is the pick of them because he is so biased ( you can see through him) to a point that would make any Liberal voter to vote for Labor in the next state election and for Rowan Dean and his other two Rita Panahi and James Morrow that are nearly as bad as Paul Murray because of being so biased to a point that I call their shows a advertising for the next Election and because a election is due soon in Queensland they the lot of them are getting thicker by the week until the election. Now the ABC and SBS are not as bad at this I give them 60% biased towards Labor and they love the Greens that make me puke but for Sky Team its 99% for the Coalition.
    The Only person that I partly respect is Andrew Bolt, Yes he is Biased but not like Paul Murray, Rowan Dean, Rita Panahi, James Morrow and Alan Jones that lead you on to vote for the conservative.
    Now if the lot of them favored the conservative side of things a little like the ABC and SBS (65% like the above)that will be ok you will get the point but when they add the rubbish like they do they will make a swinging voter to vote on the opposite side that they want to lead you too.
    The funny thing is when Northern Territory (NT) had there election weeks ago the weeks before the Sky team bashed labor for this and that and this is the reason why you should vote for Country Liberals not Labor but even since Labor won the Election in NT the Sky team has become silent on this.
    For me I dislike Daniel Andrews, he should resigned, I hate what China what china (lower case because I dont respect them any more) and I hate The GREENS and if you see this you will think that I will vote for Liberal in the next State Election or the Next Federal Election but after watching Sky News Paul Murray and others that alone would make you vote for anything other to what they are pointing you too, but when Rowan Dean said if you vote for Labor you are voting for the top end of town (eg the rich People) this alone make me puke and when they have people on SKYPE complaining about the Border Closes and when the guy that RUNS a business (Naa, he would not vote Labor) said that he wont be Voting Labor any more in the Next State Election in QLD but yet in his bookshelf behind him he has books for Liberal Prime Ministers so what does that tell you.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (28-10-20)

3. Look Here ->