Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SKY NEWS. Is its Possible? What will they talk about IF this happens

Premium Member
    Thanks

sky fox =Rupert throw in his mate Trump and what do you expect to hear on the news

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    probably what i was eluding too was whether trauma makes you (general) a little more pessimistic in your dealings and tolerance with others as a by product,
    Ya know, I have been so Fked up for so long I can't remember being any other way. I had been through more by the time I was 12 Than most people will go through in their lives. And then it got worse.

Pessimistic, yes. That is leveled at me all the time. And I am comfortable and very secure with it and defend it all the time. Frankly, it's served me well.
    I see things coming others don't because they have simply not had the life experiences I have. They dismiss it as pessimistic, negative, whatever, simply because unless one has had the experiences myself and others have, they can't have any idea of why we have the outlooks we do.
    Maybe it's like being a Cop. Until you see the shit that's out there, there is no way to really understand what goes on.

Hope and Positivity scares the shit out of me. Expect and prepare for the worst and hope for the best. That way you can only be pleasantly surprised and never dissapointed. Lot better for me than the other sunshine and rainbows bullshit people go on with. That just leads to more hurt.

Yes, my tolerance for certain aspects of people is thin, very thin. In other ways I can see right though people and empathize with them in ways others can't.
    I have little tolerance for those that have had relatively little problems in life but make out they are hard done by. I do not tolerate idiots well, I don't tolerate limp wristed snowflakes and pussies and I don't tolerate or have sympathy for those that fall apart under pressure especially when people are relying on them.

I have no tolerance for people whom are unreliable, hypocritical, liars, and don't value their own word. I just can't handle it. I do hold grudges and very few if anyone gets a second chance with me. I'm not afraid of taking the hard road if that means taking the rug out from those that want to play games.
    I'm not scared of anyone or anything physical these days which is probably not a great thing from a surviveability POV. A smart person would be.
    I have taken on a good amount of people that anyone that had a working brain would not and the only reason I can put down to not being hammered into the ground like a tent peg is because I really do scare people when they see my lack of fear and maybe also see the anger and resolve.

I'm up here at my fathers ATM. This smart arse gorilla I have heard Dad talk about and I believe intimidates my father not that he would admit it, came in today. Cut a long one short, he was a smartarse, rude and disrespectful to my father. I walked up and straight out told him, don't be rude or disrespectful or there will be a problem. He didn't listen, we had a problem. I think he got a real shock that someone wasn't intimidated by him in any way. Clearly that was a new experience he wasn't prepared for nor wanted to take to the final outcome. I think he got more of shock at the way I snapped and came at him and gave him the ultimatum, put up or piss off. He won't be back. Ever.

I did have some tolerance but he did not have the brains to get the message so I made it real clear.

Later when my father told me not to worry about smartarses like that and I told him I wasn't going to let arseholes who only thought they were tough put shit on him while I was around when they were pathetic.
    My father said he looked pretty tough to me. I laughed. I said he was chicken shit. He said what makes you think you are tougher than him?
    I said I know I'm tougher than him and I know why. Dad again asked and I said You reckon he ever had to turn off his sons life support or lost anywhere near the amount of people we have gone through what we do every day? He's not shit on either of us because he thinks being tough is all about physical and he's probably never lost anything more than a pet dog he didn't look after anyway.

We then had a good length conversation about all we had been though and how it still haunts my father. I can see he's going through a bad patch as well. Fking Christmas. I thought he handled things so much better than I, I have wondered a thousand times how he handled loosing a son so much better than me but today I realised, he just keeps it to himself as well and it eats away at him just as much as me. I understand his anger and outbursts better now. It's not though being a grumpy old man ( something I'm accused of regularly) it's thought being a broken man that has also suffered so much more than most of the population do and had so many dreams shattered though no fault of his own. Funny how one can be so similar and do things they can't see in others.

He has no tolerance for Fkwits either and we do share the same views and outlooks.
    It definitely has an impact on a lot of things and different things affect people in different ways.

I am still astounded by how people can see things in such different ways though.
    All these pathetic whimpering cupcakes that don't like the way Trump talks or his attitude that don't even look at what he has dont'e because they are too busy looking for something to be offended by or have a sook about need a real kick up the arse and to grow a pair.
    Hopefully Trump will get in again and they might be forced to act like adults and not crying babies.

Clearly, unlike some, they have never had any real problems in their life and if they have, they are just trying to project and blame their misfortune on others.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

Johnno (03-11-20)

• Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123