Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Copper locked up

Thanks

Default Copper locked up

A disgraced Victoria Police officer has been sentenced to more than four years in prison after she pleaded guilty to 10 fraud offences, including deceiving locksmiths, to dishonestly obtain six properties.
    see

I've read of some bad eggs, but this one takes the cake.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-09-20)

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Gained access to six properties? Not even trying hard ~ how about selling drugs to unknown (possibly) 100s...

They were charged a few days ago.

• The Following User Says Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

eaglem (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Yeah well....
    Much as I have little respect and sympathy for Police, it's illogical to expect any profession to have no bad apples. The very attitude and mentality of police forces in general makes it a wonder more aren't caught but I'll bet plenty are covered up.

It's the same for everyone, there are Corrupt Doctors, Lawyers, Postmen, water meter readers and any other occupation or profession you can name. Cleaner at my wife's work caught someone whom had been working there for decades that had been cooking the books and must of ripped off hundreds of thousands over time in what they strung him along and saw he was taking. Every profession presents it's own opportunities for dishonesty and personal gain and some people will be tempted and take advantage of it.

Moral values, honesty and integrity are brought to the job by the person, the job does not create something a person does not already have.
    More likely it puts them to the test.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-09-20),lsemmens (18-09-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

"Greed is eternal" - Ferengi Rules of Acquisition #10

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

DB44 (19-09-20),enf (17-09-20),lsemmens (18-09-20),Tiny (17-09-20),VroomVroom (18-09-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    see

I've read of some bad eggs, but this one takes the cake.
    bububtbutbutbutbut she had a traumatic marriage and divorce and and and and domestic abuse and a REAAALLLY 'kin BIG pokie addiction..................on appeal the state will award her $100000000000000

• The Following User Says Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

george65 (17-09-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Don't forget, Don't forget, Don't forget, for a get out of Parole early card SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED by a Priest, Ohhh that for Men Only. Arghhh!! SHE WAS SEXUALLY ABUSED by a Nun.. Fuk there is some rotten cops in Victoria, hang on there they are some rotten cops everywhere including QLD if you look at last nights news. FuK me, (No not because you get Hemorrhoids) but Covid 19 is bringing them out.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

george65 (18-09-20)

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Should have been longer! One rotten egg casts a shadow over all!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

crazy (20-09-20),Godzilla (26-09-20),Keith (19-09-20),lsemmens (18-09-20),VroomVroom (18-09-20),wotnot (18-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

apparently she owns another 5 properties in addition to what she obtained from squatters rights. What fun it must have been to be her work partner!! spends more time on the phone than actually working.

Premium Member
    Thanks

Whats more disturbing IMHO is that her superiors didn't spot the bad behavior ...............ohhhhh wait...........womyns don't have/recognize 'superiors' because to most of them they are the superior

Premium Lager

Thanks
    Thanked 2,711 Times in 1,230 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    spends more time on the phone than actually working.
    Fark me. The millennials I works with.... Their fcuking phones are surgicallyattached to their fcuking ears!!!
    __________________________________________________ __
    Statistically, if you wait long enough, everything will happen!

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to porkop For This Useful Post:

Godzilla (26-09-20),Keith (19-09-20),VroomVroom (21-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,964 Times in 9,060 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by porkop View Post
    Fark me. The millennials I works with.... Their fcuking phones are surgicallyattached to their fcuking ears!!!
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (19-09-20),DB44 (19-09-20),lsemmens (19-09-20),porkop (19-09-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    Whats more disturbing IMHO is that her superiors didn't spot the bad behavior ...............ohhhhh wait...........womyns don't have/recognize 'superiors' because to most of them they are the superior
    Arghhhh Dont forget Womyns stick together (that Fanny pad add)

Thanks

What happened years ago when they use to say over 1 hour of mobile phone near to your head would cause cancer. Thats out the window now.

Premium Member
    Thanks

OT but its the sad state of the world these days (yes....I'm getting to be one of those 'old' codgers )

When I walk along the boardwalk past all the eateries you see couples/groups of ppl sitting there ignoring each other with their eyes pinned to their phones..........its 'kin sad IMHO

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

enf (19-09-20),george65 (19-09-20),gulliver (20-09-20),wotnot (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 2,226 Times in 580 Posts

Yes, everywhere.

Now, it's txt-emails only.. No_one wanna talk anymore
    Last edited by Johnno; 19-09-20 at 04:28 PM.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Johnno For This Useful Post:

enf (19-09-20),lsemmens (19-09-20),wotnot (20-09-20)

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

I took a pic a few years ago at Daughters soccer game. I thought it said it all. There was a little girl about 10 or so sitting on a bench with her head stuck in her phone. Next to her was her mother and next to her was grandmother both doing the same thing and ignoring the brother / son/ grandson they had supposedly come to watch play. I thought it showed how pervasive this has become in modern life. Kid could have spontaneously combusted and they woudn't have had a clue till they saw it on facewaste.

I reckon in years to come genetics will change and everyone will look like the Hunchback of Notre dame from having their heads down and their shoulders hunched from the endless hours of staring into Fking phones. Lots of these young ones will be blind as bats as well from having the screens turned down to one stage above black to save battery power and trying to read web pages and see everything else on a pissy little fking phone screen.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post

I reckon in years to come genetics will change and everyone will look like the Hunchback of Notre dame from having their heads down and their shoulders hunched from the endless hours of staring into Fking phones.
    This has been talked able in QLD Medical, kid are starting to get a lump on the top of the spine and at the same time 100 high schools kids were tested and the are long sighted. (Cant focus over 25m) Hummmm Notre dame syndrome.

• The Following User Says Thank You to Mr 672A For This Useful Post:

wotnot (20-09-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    This has been talked able in QLD Medical, kid are starting to get a lump on the top of the spine and at the same time 100 high schools kids were tested and the are long sighted. (Cant focus over 25m) Hummmm Notre dame syndrome.
    Oh dear, I've got that.... caused by decades of being hunched over PCBs and soldering....but we're getting OT here...("the bells! the bells!"... =)

I've lived through the decade that was the police state here in Qld, and I unfortunately ticked all the boxes that made me a target ; I was a teenager, a Uni student, and I rode a street bike. I been at the receiving end and seen more bent coppers in that decade of the 70's, than anyone should ever hear or read about in their life! I moved to NSW a few years before the Fitzgerald inquiry rolled out -- I watched the heads fall from afar.

When I read of coppers getting nicked, I just hope the courts come down on them as hard as they can -- with harsher penalties for the same crime an average citizen would face, just because we should all be able to hold members of our police force 'in trust'. I know a number of coppers, and they feel the same way -- like porkop points out ; bad apples make the police force members look bad ; bad citizens are just another criminal, and their crimes seldom make the whole of society look bad.

I live in Qld again, have done for 2decades, and of course there's still bent coppers in the ranks - greed is eternal - but the ill-will & persecution is all gone, and I've a high regard for the -now- Qld police force on the whole.

That said... and as expressed by others in this thread... we're still quite a distance from dismissing the 'us versus them' mentality, and a lot of us still feel the police protect (or ignore) the misconduct of other members, and likewise the courts don't seem to dish out 'appropriate punishment' when these sort of folks -are- caught.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    Oh dear, I've got that.... caused by decades of being hunched over PCBs and soldering....but we're getting OT here...("the bells! the bells!"... =)

I've lived through the decade that was the police state here in Qld, and I unfortunately ticked all the boxes that made me a target ; I was a teenager, a Uni student, and I rode a street bike. I been at the receiving end and seen more bent coppers in that decade of the 70's, than anyone should ever hear or read about in their life! I moved to NSW a few years before the Fitzgerald inquiry rolled out -- I watched the heads fall from afar.

When I read of coppers getting nicked, I just hope the courts come down on them as hard as they can -- with harsher penalties for the same crime an average citizen would face, just because we should all be able to hold members of our police force 'in trust'. I know a number of coppers, and they feel the same way -- like porkop points out ; bad apples make the police force members look bad ; bad citizens are just another criminal, and their crimes seldom make the whole of society look bad.

I live in Qld again, have done for 2decades, and of course there's still bent coppers in the ranks - greed is eternal - but the ill-will & persecution is all gone, and I've a high regard for the -now- Qld police force on the whole.

That said... and as expressed by others in this thread... we're still quite a distance from dismissing the 'us versus them' mentality, and a lot of us still feel the police protect (or ignore) the misconduct of other members, and likewise the courts don't seem to dish out 'appropriate punishment' when these sort of folks -are- caught.
    Maybe the old days hunched over PCBs and soldering were not as much as the young today hunched over their phones. Maybe because young people using their phone were young not old or middle age were some hunched over PCBs and soldering so it effected you if you were young not older.
    Yes I was in that bracket and I unfortunately ticked all the boxes that made me a target in the 70's to 80's too as I had and still have a high powered car that allegedly raced at Brickies and other Street racing in Sydney that made me a target but the cops those days they were big, strong and far not like the skinny smart cops of today that will stitch you up in a second if they dont like you and send you to court on a lie. I prefer the older days when I had Trouble with the Police the Cop would knock on my house door and talk to my old man and that's it. I even become friends with these two cops yes two of them for 20 years before I moved to QLD but at the same time I met a MAGGOT FCUKER COP as I was leaving brickies at Homebush driving at 34 MPH not 35 as 35 was the speed limit and I had a cop in those 351 Ford behind me outside where the State Brick Yards was (Gone Now) and this Maggot Skum Cop deliberately hit the rear of my car whilst I was Driving more than once and eventually over taken me only to pull me over agai outside the Bricks Factory and took my details and eventually I got a Ticket via the Mail (Cant recognize whoever signed it) for $40 and that maggot Cop I eventually found out it was DISGRACED Detective ROGER ROGERSON in that BLACK XW Falcon that pull me over. What in the Fcuk was he pulling me over in the First place because he was not in traffic police section he was a defective from Darlinghurst or North Sydney at the time.
    I told my Father this when I get the the fine in the mail, My Father did not believe me the slight damage done to my car was done by this cnut. I also told this to my two Cop friends and I dont think that they beveled me too but if they were alive now and seeing this MAGGOT MOTHERS fcuker ROGER ROGERSON and how corrupt he is till today and every time I see his name or like the show on TV last week I want to PUKE. Yes I have met some good Cops but at the same time I have met ONE of the worst of cops IN NSW.

Administrator

Thanks
    Thanked 2,531 Times in 1,138 Posts

My mates son in law worked for Roger Rogerson, he drove a truck for him.
    Dunno what was in the truck lol.

• Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast