Thread: Yep, The BLM and antifa really are THAT stupid!

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Default Yep, The BLM and antifa really are THAT stupid!

A group of Antifa and BLM protestors went to protest at the annual Sturgis Bikie rally in the US.

It was a quiet year for Sturgis, Only 250K Bikies turned up. Normally it's 6-700K. Fortunately for the leftard morons, The cops they want to de fund and Kill were there to save their worthless arses.

They would have been extremely lucky to make it out alive otherwise, unless it was in the back of an intensive care ambulance or a medivac Chopper.

They really are that fking dumb.

2. The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-09-20),eaglem (29-09-20),hinekadon (30-09-20),lsemmens (29-09-20),Mr 672A (29-09-20),VroomVroom (29-09-20)

Look Here ->

Thanks
    Thanked 1,514 Times in 835 Posts

no blood was spilt in the making of this video.... damn.

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to VroomVroom For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-09-20),eaglem (29-09-20),lsemmens (29-09-20)

LSemmens
    Thanks
    Thanked 7,061 Times in 3,338 Posts

I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message...

• The Following User Says Thank You to lsemmens For This Useful Post:

Mr 672A (29-09-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,961 Times in 9,058 Posts

The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

Looks like there were only a handful of the protesting morons there. Probably 1000+ bikies there that could have cleaned up the lot of these pathetic Bitches single handedly. And they thought they would take on the whole crowd??

Did they not even do their homework to learn that the Bikies in the US over all Support the police, Law and order and Trump?
    Maybe they went there because of that which would just make them even Bigger idiots and morons.

Typical Hypocrisy. Threaten to kill police but then hide behind them like the pathetic, gutless Chicken shits they are. How in their own minds do they Justify themselves? How can they even take themselves remotely seriously?
    I would love to see a proper Phycological analysis of these people.
    All jokes aside, they MUST have some sort of mental incapacitation.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (30-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by VroomVroom View Post
    no blood was spilt in the making of this video.... damn.
    Came pretty Close in the one above but unfortunately, No Cigar.

Thanks

The scary thing is these imbeciles are allowed to breed

• The Following User Says Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

george65 (29-09-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    The scary thing is these imbeciles are allowed to breed
    Also poses and interesting question, what sort of homes/ environments did they come from?

It's easy to think that their parents were nut cases and loons as well but that may not be the case at all.
    That said, I have seen the local BLM moron leade in Sydney takes his small Children to the protests he goes to and has them holding signs.
    I think this is basicaly a form of Child abuse. For one thing, given the nature of so many of these protests, he is undeniably putting these small kids in significan't potential harms way. Would only take a rush of people to run from the police for instance for these kids to be trampled.

The idea of brainwashing them with these far left ideals at such a young age I also find abhorrent. They should be given a balanced outlook ( as laughable as that notion is growing up in an environment like that) till they can decide for themselves the positions they want to take on things.

There is a sadder and longer term issue as well here.

Last year I worked with a model who seemed a nice enough girl but in talking as one does with people they work with, I found she was quite depressed, had no friends at all and was ostracised at her school. I couldn't figure out why but in the months since I have seen she is a very left leaning do gooder that is pretty much the poster girl for wokeness and into every bleeding heart cause Including BLM, environmental , refugee and other issues. All at just 18 years old.

Somewhat surprising given she comes from an inner city area and there must be many more like her But maybe in fact there is not so many after all and this leads to her having the social incompatibility she seems to be suffering.
    May be the same for this BLM leaders kids when they get older too. Being boyts, likely outcome is they will get the shit belted out of them when they try putting their parents beliefs down the throats of other kids whom have not had likewise brainwashing.

Would be interesting to know what these current BLM supporters greq up with. Did they come from a radical loon idealist household or was it quite the opposite with a loving centric family that had old values and wanted the best for their kids and held traditional family values? Maybe they just rebelled for some reason or all jokes aside, became distorted in their views though getting involved with drugs and falling in with a questionable crowd?

While I laugh and and ridicule these people, I can't help wondering if there is some sad and unfortunate story behind the way they are.

Or if they are just spoiled little shits that the parents should have smacked their arses a lot more and pulled them into line at any early age to stop them turning out like this! If they were to get their lessons taught by the likes of these Bikies now, They will have wished to hell mum and dad would have belted their backside years ago and put them on the straight and narrow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

gulliver (29-09-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    The idea of brainwashing them with these far left ideals at such a young age I also find abhorrent. They should be given a balanced outlook ( as laughable as that notion is growing up in an environment like that) till they can decide for themselves the positions they want to take on things.
    One word...................what used to be learning institutions...............universities

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

efab (29-09-20),enf (29-09-20),george65 (29-09-20)