Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gladys in strife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    On another note I like the nose
    It's called a Roman nose , because it's Roamin all over her face. I can't stand it, and it's why I said Daryl Maguire deserves a medal. Fancy seeing that while on the job, fair makes my stomach churn.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by RogerTheDoger View Post
    Fancy seeing that while on the job,
    Specially if the both were 50mm apart and one on top of the other. I really love her nose, really do but its not the biggest I have seen.

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,965 Times in 9,060 Posts

It's called a Roman nose , because it's Roamin all over her face. I can't stand it, and it's why I said Daryl Maguire deserves a medal. Fancy seeing that while on the job, fair makes my stomach churn.
    THAT I agree with..................
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

RogerTheDoger (14-10-20)

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

Just read 72 pages of the Melbourne Sun Herald, approx 10 pages of Daniel bashing, only mention of Gladys was part of a cartoon. No mention of the goings on in Qld.
    What a unapologetic biased sh1t rag Rupert puts out, i don't mind that at least you know where you stand, but what worries me is the simpletons who take what they print as fact and start propagating it
    Example will be those that immediately jump on the defensive and say that you are a Laborite, unfortunately i am not, i just detest all politicians who i consider self serving pricks who do not have social conscious
    Re Gladys, listened to the tapes last night and when Daryl started to tell her how he had turned his fortunes around, she commented that she was better off not hearing that information. What information?
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    Re Gladys, listened to the tapes last night and when Daryl started to tell her how he had turned his fortunes around, she commented that she was better off not hearing that information. What information?
    Seems to me that she knew he was up to no good, and didn't want to know the details, so that she could not be questioned on it, or have to report it, if it was illegal.

If I'm right she knew he was probably breaking the law, and it is for this reason that she should resign.

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Guilt by association.
    Yeah I'm not buying any guilt here. If ya boyfriend is a creep and you suspect he might be a crook but can ya blame a woman that ugly for liking dick?
    Unless they can prove that she is involved then that shit ain't going to stick. Throwing shit into the fan at Macquarie street also ain't going to just magically hit the target you want.
    The opposition still has not learned the lesson, "You don't ask questions in politics unless you already know the answer."

They would have done a lot better to say, "We don't see anything suspicious here, unless somebody has some better evidence."
    Let that process take it's own course.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (15-10-20),hinekadon (15-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Just read 72 pages of the Melbourne Sun Herald, approx 10 pages of Daniel bashing, only mention of Gladys was part of a cartoon. No mention of the goings on in Qld.
    What a unapologetic biased sh1t rag Rupert puts out, i don't mind that at least you know where you stand, but what worries me is the simpletons who take what they print as fact and start propagating it
    Example will be those that immediately jump on the defensive and say that you are a Laborite, unfortunately i am not, i just detest all politicians who i consider self serving pricks who do not have social conscious
    Oh come on allover...at worst they just balance out the unashamed bullsh!t that comes from the ABC. Practically no reporting of any negative Andrews stuff. Not a single mention of the payrise they voted for themselves (greedy self important bigots)....and to use your expression, "What a unapologetic biased sh1t rag"...except I have to help pay for it. You don't pay Rupert anything.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    ... You don't pay Rupert anything.
    Ha ha, Rupert is not in it for money, has way too much.
    It is about power!
    He pulls the strings everywhere.
    You control the media, you control people's minds.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 14-10-20 at 11:01 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Uncle Fester View Post
    Never a truer word spoken.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

and it's why I said Daryl Maguire deserves a medal. Fancy seeing that while on the job, fair makes my stomach churn.

Before worrying about how you feel about her, Might be worth considering how she would feel about you and if you could ever get near having cause to concern yourself in the first place.
    Good chance you'd never even get to submit a resume let alone get the job to be employed in the first place. In my observation, the women are more likely to be the ones doing the picking and choosing, not the blokes.

Thanks

If I'm right she knew he was probably breaking the law,
    Hello, ICAC?

I think My Boyfriend is probably breaking the law. I don't know what he's doing but he's probably doing something. Evidence? Well he told me his fortunes were getting better. No I don't know what he might be doing wrong, I told him I didn't want to know, but he's probably doing something. No He didn't tell me he how much he was making or he was doing anything Illegal but he probably is.

Hello?
    Hello?
    Oh, they hung up.

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to george65 For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (15-10-20),enf (15-10-20),fromaron (15-10-20),Reschs (15-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    Good chance you'd never even get to submit a resume let alone get the job to be employed in the first place.
    Might pay, George, to consider and alternative meaning for the term "On The Job"

see

"on the job" is of

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Ha ha, Rupert is not in it for money, has way too much.

I never said Rupert wasn't in it for the money....and to say so is bullsh!t Fester. But you don't have to give him a cent.

It is about power!
    He pulls the strings everywhere.
    That's what repressive governments and state controlled media do. Are you suggesting the ABC isn't trying to influence you? And AT YOUR EXPENSE? Hahahahaha

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (15-10-20)

Thanks

Might pay, George, to consider and alternative meaning for the term "On The Job"

see

"on the job" is of
    Yeah, thanks, I understood what it meant, It was you that didn't follow and obviously missed the Point.
    To spell it out, what makes you think she'd even look at you twice so you even had a chance of getting with her? You presume this all to be your way but I think reality may prove a little different.

Just Amazes me when blokes always make out that they are the ones whom can choose whom they get to do the horizontal hoola with when they have probably had 100 x more knockbacks from women than any woman has ever had from blokes.

Premium Member

Thanks

Oh come on allover...at worst they just balance out the unashamed bullsh!t that comes from the ABC. Practically no reporting of any negative Andrews stuff. Not a single mention of the payrise they voted for themselves (greedy self important bigots)....and to use your expression, "What a unapologetic biased sh1t rag"...except I have to help pay for it. You don't pay Rupert anything.
    Enf, would normally ignore your posts re things like this (certainly not technical), BUT i am in Melbourne, I am bored and looking for a little excitement

So i gleam that you are saying that because the ABC is biased (ie they don't agree with your views) that it is perfectly okay for the News Corporation to not include any criticism of any Liberal parties, or even mention them, hmmm
    Remember those immortal words from the career long opposition leader, "two wongs don't make a white"
    Why do you help pay for Melbourne news papers, you live in Canberra, remember. Surely you could get your information from one of the local papers
    Remember the ABC has a Charter to report fair and unbiased news, simple, email Ita, don't forget who appointed her, and complain, I have included the link for your convenience

Certainly agree about your comments on pay rises, have you ever heard them knocking a pay rise back, bunch of self serving bigots
    Just a heads up, the opposition health minister is an ex Director of a care company that is in litigation with the Tax Office for $152+/- million back tax, wonder if she will side with voters interest or business interests in the current inquiry?

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

tristen (15-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Enf, would normally ignore your posts re things like this (certainly not technical), BUT i am in Melbourne, I am bored and looking for a little excitement

So i gleam that you are saying that because the ABC is biased (ie they don't agree with your views) that it is perfectly okay for the News Corporation to not include any criticism of any Liberal parties, or even mention them, hmmm
    Remember those immortal words from the career long opposition leader, "two wongs don't make a white"
    Why do you help pay for Melbourne news papers, you live in Canberra, remember. Surely you could get your information from one of the local papers
    Remember the ABC has a Charter to report fair and unbiased news, simple, email Ita, don't forget who appointed her, and complain, I have included the link for your convenience

Certainly agree about your comments on pay rises, have you ever heard them knocking a pay rise back, bunch of self serving bigots
    Just a heads up, the opposition health minister is an ex Director of a care company that is in litigation with the Tax Office for $152+/- million back tax, wonder if she will side with voters interest or business interests in the current inquiry?
    Again, irrelevant...you don't have to give any money to Murdoch....I don't. I DO have to contribute taxes to the ABC, and they are biased in the extreme IMV.

As for the opposition health minister, no idea. Has she been a member of an incompetent government that has killed 700+ people? Probably not.

Premium Member

Thanks

Why is it irrelevant, you stated the ABC is biased, i have just given you the tools to complain, if you feel as strong as your statements do some thing about it or they will continue to be biased as your opinion states
    Hate to say it ENF but you come across as bigoted, biased and generalizing
    Your turn
    ps still think you should support your local news paper
    Last edited by allover; 15-10-20 at 12:23 PM.

• The Following User Says Thank You to allover For This Useful Post:

tristen (15-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Hate to say it ENF but you come across as bigoted, biased and generalizing

Really? Perhaps I should apply for a job at auntie, because that sounds like an exact description of the news and current affairs division of the ABC to me....."bigoted, biased and generalizing" AND taxpayer (including allover and enf) funded....

Also sounds like Ruperts media, Nine media and others like CNN too, but NOT taxpayer funded....and not enf funded either....they get nothing from me.

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,596 Times in 1,948 Posts

When did journalists lose their integrity and stop reporting the news and start influencing our perceptions?

Did this happen suddenly or has it been a gradual thing?

I remember when I was in the public service I had to sign an agreement not to criticise the government etc.

Seems the abc aren't a party to any such thing.

Sent from my ELS-NX9 using Tapatalk

• The Following User Says Thank You to hoe For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (16-10-20)

Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,414 Times in 2,517 Posts

Again, irrelevant...you don't have to give any money to Murdoch....I don't. I DO have to contribute taxes to the ABC, and they are biased in the extreme IMV.

Enf, nobody forces you to listen/read/watch ABC.

From your discussion with allover I see you get upset about left biased media but right biased is OK.
    I am happy to see a tiny bit of my tax go towards ABC's useful services that you appear to be totally ignorant of.

ABC is not even a news paper.
    They are a TV channel that offers a lot of British content that you can rarely see elsewhere and other niche channels that can be enjoyed without f@$king stupid commercials.
    They have radio stations for Classical music and Independent music that again no one else supplies as probably commercial stations don't think they can earn enough with with that content.
    You might hate ABC but I hate all the commercial bullshit.

They have a news section on their website that apparently pisses you off but I rarely find info there that I could not verify elsewhere.
    All media sites post opinions and ABC marks them as such.

IMO ABC is worth the tiny bit of money they still get after all the cuts because they do offer content that is hard to find elsewhere.

I find it a lot worse that ALL NSW citizens had to pay $45Billion for a few km of toll highway in Sydney that only few can afford. I will certainly never use it.
    How many Billions does the ABC get? ...that is available though out Australia, even in the far outback on AM radio!
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 15-10-20 at 02:30 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

lsemmens (15-10-20),RogerTheDoger (15-10-20),tristen (15-10-20)

• Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast