Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Gladys in strife

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    Well she got the FULL SUPPORT of the PM but what I would like to know if the big Nose was LABOR will she get the FULL SUPPORT of the PM then?
    I dare to say PM would provide support if she would act in the interests of the state and country the same way as Gladys does.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    I dare to say PM would provide support if she would act in the interests of the state and country the same way as Gladys does.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

allover (29-10-20),Mr 672A (16-11-20)

Thanks

@ RogerTheDoger.

Agree 100%. Labor will never act in the interests of the state and country.

• The Following User Says Thank You to fromaron For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (29-10-20)

Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,988 Times in 813 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by fromaron View Post
    @ RogerTheDoger.

Agree 100%. Labor will never act in the interests of the state and country.
    OT but Labour are no different to the Libs when it come to a $$$ being made for the 'right' ppl or to fit an agenda........remember the NBN

• The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to alpha0ne For This Useful Post:

allover (29-10-20),enf (29-10-20),Mr 672A (30-10-20)

Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 34,962 Times in 9,059 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by alpha0ne View Post
    OT but Labour are no different to the Libs when it come to a $$$ being made for the 'right' ppl or to fit an agenda........remember the NBN
    They are not labour or liberal...they are just politicians that we elect and keep on electing. Every few years we jack up the bus and turn the flat tyre 180° to "fix" the problem.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

We just have to remember, all politicians are lowlife, lying, self serving scum and that those are their good points

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to madtech For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (30-10-20),gulliver (31-10-20)

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by madtech View Post
    We just have to remember, all politicians are lowlife, lying, self serving scum and that those are their good points
    Looks like she is still in strife:-

The NSW upper house called for Gladys Berejiklian to be referred to the corruption watchdog over allegations she failed to declare her relationship with Daryl Maguire, acted as “a spy” for him within her own office and failed to notify the of his alleged corrupt conduct.On Thursday the upper house passed a detailed motion calling on the premier to be referred to the Independent Commission against Corruption over what Labor says are are serious matters of her conduct. The motion received support from the minor parties.
    One Nation MP said Maguire, the disgraced former MP for Wagga Wagga, had keys to Berejiklian’s house until very recently and she had misrepresented her relationship to Icac and the public.
    Latham said Maguire had returned to Berejiklian’s house in September to collect his toiletries and other personal effects that he kept there. He said Maguire had told Icac he had keys to the premier’s house for two to three years and had replied “of course” when asked whether he had used the key to let himself in.
    Latham said the fact that Maguire had keys demonstrated that he was indeed her “numero uno” .

Icac findings: Gladys Berejiklian to know her fate by Christmas
    She told Icac it was “not a relationship of sufficient status” yet she described Maguire on phone taps as “her numero uno and hawkiss, an Armenian word meaning beloved”

“The premier has been walking a tight rope between truthfulness and not wanting her family and the public to know she was in a relationship with a married man,” he said.
    see

• The Following User Says Thank You to RogerTheDoger For This Useful Post:

VroomVroom (13-11-20)

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks
    Thanked 1,173 Times in 677 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by enf View Post
    They are not labour or liberal...
    NO its LABOR NOT LABOUR.

The only Country in the English speaking World where you cannot sue your Solicitor or Barrister.
    Thanks

I still think that Gladys Berejiklian should fall on her sword but the only sword she has falling on so far was Daryl Maguire sword.

Thanks
    Thanked 1,857 Times in 894 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Mr 672A View Post
    I still think that Gladys Berejiklian should fall on her sword but the only sword she has falling on so far was Daryl Maguire sword.
    As with the narrative these days, is there any Evidence she told him or knew anything and did anything wrong or is it all just based on she was bonking him so she must have done the wrong thing?

I don't care for her either way but if shes going to get the arse it has to be BECAUSE she did something wrong, not because it looks like it or someone just thinks she did.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by george65 View Post
    As with the narrative these days, is there any Evidence she told him or knew anything and did anything wrong or is it all just based on she was bonking him so she must have done the wrong thing?

I don't care for her either way but if shes going to get the arse it has to be BECAUSE she did something wrong, not because it looks like it or someone just thinks she did.
    Clearly you haven't been keeping up to date with the vast amount of information emanating from the ICAC.

Premium Member

Thanks
    Thanked 2,104 Times in 1,050 Posts

What is it about NSW politics that is so corrupt, they just seem to line up in a row, when one corrupt official falls over, another takes his or hers place. Now it is a land deal that looks like it is going to be x 5 times +/_ the original land value price scandal, bet it was to a political donor!
    This is in regard to the Paramatta development precinct
    At least here in Victoria we only change the Industrial zones to Domestic zones 5 days before election knowing we are going to lose
    eg Pt Melb Ind Precinct after Liberal donors had quietly gone out and bought large parcels of land by the then ferret who was Lands Minister at the time, later leader. Names, dates happily supplied if any queries
    There is a fine line between "Hobby" and "Madness"

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by allover View Post
    What is it about NSW politics that is so corrupt, they just seem to line up in a row, when one corrupt official falls over, another takes his or hers place. Now it is a land deal that looks like it is going to be x 5 times +/_ the original land value price scandal, bet it was to a political donor!
    This is in regard to the Paramatta development precinct
    At least here in Victoria we only change the Industrial zones to Domestic zones 5 days before election knowing we are going to lose
    eg Pt Melb Ind Precinct after Liberal donors had quietly gone out and bought large parcels of land by the then ferret who was Lands Minister at the time, later leader. Names, dates happily supplied if any queries
    And the non corrupt killers like Andrews just keep on rolling and get a free pass....I love how it's only ever Liberals with you mate...seriously...

I suppose you'll be satisfied if they just throw a few people under the bus...
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

Thanks

What is it about NSW politics that is so corrupt,
    I don't know, but it seems it's been that way right from the days of the Rum Corp.

Premium Member

Thanks

ENF, go and get fvcked!!, the first comment was a general comment about politicians in general as all parties in NSW seem to be corrupt in my opinion
    Second was a case in particular that was snuck in and never made the head lines, i was just high lighting it
    I live next door to the local Labor President, I could say he is a lying self serving prick, but every one around here already knows that
    Don't try and hide under a vail of neutrality as it is not working, that is why i pick up on your posts, i dislike hypocrisy

Super Moderator
    Thanks

ENF, go and get fvcked!!, the first comment was a general comment about politicians in general as all parties in NSW seem to be corrupt in my opinion
    Second was a case in particular that was snuck in and never made the head lines, i was just high lighting it
    I live next door to the local Labor President, I could say he is a lying self serving prick, but every one around here already knows that
    Don't try and hide under a vail of neutrality as it is not working, that is why i pick up on your posts, i dislike hypocrisy
    Temper temper...must be why are you so good at it.

Anyway, we have bigger problems to deal with. Gladys should have gone already if only because she violated her own ministerial standards, as I think I stated on page 1 of this thread...I don't think she is corrupt per se, but that's rather irrelevant to me. Even though I think she is the best of the sad bunch and has managed this better than anyone else.

In my view, ALL the premiers should be gone. Gladys as stated. The ones who closed borders because they are cowards and traitors to Australia, and Andrews because he's just a coward who will throw as many supposed mates under the bus to escape responsibility for his governments failures as is necessary. Andrew Barr in the ACT gets a pass. I didn't vote for him, but he had no choice as we are in the middle of rural NSW. Sensible distance measures, but almost everything opened quickly.

This "nation" is in a sorry state, but fortunately not as bad as the US. We'll get there though.

SA gets a small cluster, and boom, all the bedwetters close their borders again. What a sad joke. As the PM stated, we have to learn to manage this thing, not be driven by panic and fear. But that is what these premiers preach....it's good for THEIR jobs, a sad reflection on the populace at large I suppose.

Oh, before I forget....get fvcked yaself....................

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

alpha0ne (18-11-20),fromaron (17-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

Thank you, I will go and have a word to the Missus, but i think she has forgotten how to do it

Super Moderator
    Thanks

Thank you, I will go and have a word to the Missus, but i think she has forgotten how to do it
    Common problem mate.....

• The Following User Says Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

allover (17-11-20)

Premium Member

Thanks

ENF, have been thinking re your generous offer but think i will have to decline, I think i can see myself re painting the ceiling after my wife has time (very short ) to inspect it

Thanks

I don't want her to go because I like her nose and it would be a long time before we get a nose like hers again.

• Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast