Thread: Special thread for Hinekadon

Thanks

Default Special thread for Hinekadon

Thought I'd answer this in it's own thread so as not to go off topic.

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    oh roger Wank Wank go back to face book ! you are obviously not a technical person I have never seen a technical response to anything from You.
    Hick, I've never had a Facebook account and I don't read MSN and actually I am a Technical person, but probably not in the same league as yourself. I don't use Builders bog and glad wrap to fix things.

But I did built my own TV receiver using a 5 inch green CRT for the screen (a 5BP1 if that means anything to you) back while I was still in highschool when TV first came to Australia. I trained (associate diploma of electrical engineering) and worked in the electronics area for my first job before going to university and completing a science degree followed by a master of Info Tech. In my spare time I built two houses doing all trades myself and only employing professionals to inspect and sign off.

Quite some years ago I researched and published technical papers on many subjects including Dijkstra algorithm, the von Neumann bottleneck, the Public Key Infrastructure and Huffman encoding. I guess if I were to discuss any of these, if I could remember, you'd be right at home, or perhaps not.

Now as far as not commenting on technical things, you are right, I've not done that, I'm well and truly retired and have moved on from all that, further more, technology changes and I've not bothered to keep up since I retired, so anything I had to say would probably be out of date.

Now as far as being a Pom, yes I was born in the UK, but migrated as a child and am now a naturalised Australian. I don't know how old you are, but I expect that I've spent more years in Australia than you, because you probably weren't born when I got here.

Now as far as commenting on non technical things in this forum, I did check with a mod before starting and was told that this was what the forum was for and there are plenty of other forums on the site for the technical matters.

Now how about we stop slagging off at each other, I've only done this to you in this thread, just to show I can, but I'd rather not. I enjoy an intellectual discussion, apparently you don't. If your ego feels under threat with the things I post, please feel free to ignore me.

Now I think I've opened up a few areas for you to offer insults, go ahead, I've encountered small people like you before, the insults are just like water off a ducks back to me.

Other insulters, please feel free to join in.

Look Here ->
    Super Moderator
    Thanks
    Thanked 35,080 Times in 9,094 Posts

You seem to want us to believe that you haven't had a facebook account. We need an inquiry to prove that, as we only have your word....we can then get to the "truth".

Your Porter thread was enough I think and your view aptly summed up by the "Dung Puncher" thread title. Rather revealing.

Pointless thread closed.
    The fact that there's a highway to hell and a stairway to heaven says a lot about the anticipated traffic flow.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to enf For This Useful Post:

eaglem (11-03-21),hinekadon (09-03-21)