Thread: New iPhone user

Thanks

Default New iPhone user

Since android first came out in 2008 I was like one of the first hundred people to have an android phone I just made the switch to iPhone and I don’t regret it

I am curious as to why every so often my phone put out a triple low tone But there’s no notification to look at

iPhone XS 256gb

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look Here ->
    Thanks

In the past, Tapback notifications would use the same notification sound as your other messages, and would even arrive silently when in chats. With iOS 13, however, each Tapback has its own, unique alert tone. What you're hearing are the three-pings of someone "loving" your message, the "boing" of a "question" reaction, or any of the other four new reaction alerts. Apple uses these sounds both in-chat and throughout iOS, so you can quickly distinguish between a true message and a simple Tapback reaction. Sounds like this it could also be an app that has visual notifications off and sound only although i doubt that. --- The piece about tapback which has changes with IOS 13, I found on google - not sure if I can share the link here so..just google Tapback ios 13. Hope it helps/