Thread: How to use Fredi Internet cameras? Can't get video

Thanks

Default How to use Fredi Internet cameras? Can't get video

How to use Fredi Internet cameras?

I have 3 of these which I cannot get to work any more. They did but I think I have lost the manual sheet that came with them.

I have reset each of them and deleted them from the FRCAM app altogether and then wifi'd off ,turned the phone off, then turned everything back on .

In each case the phone "connects" directly to the camera but will not show "live video". I can also connect my phone and my camera to my LAN which is a WiFi type. That "connects" directly to the camera and my phone also but will not show "live video"either.

I have used the default password being"8888" and as I said it does connect and come up "online" but refuses to load live video.

Anybody know anything about these little cameras?
    [IMG]. ... 938fe9.jpg[/IMG]

As a side note these were security cameras on site at one particular place and I think a jammer was used , the deauther type possibly , to skittle them . The younger people will know what I'm talking about. They should still work though and I think it may be something I need to do or password related .

I run them with 64 GB SD cards but even a smaller 8 GB card makes no change.

The device name is on the back but not the password.

I tried a full format of the card with a Fat32 system and also a format through the phone with no change.
    I have tried the App I use "FRCAM" on two different phones now also.
    Last edited by tytower; 08-04-21 at 08:36 AM.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues that are best done by a central body in the country to protect it from foreign invasion.State Governments and Local Councils should be abolished to stop the duplication and waste of funds.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,934 Times in 1,510 Posts

Generic design knock-off rebranded for several suppliers (and I cannot find that model on Fredi's website...older design?)

Have you tried any other apps?...ie; BVCAM or minicam? From what I can find, it seems to support ONVIF and thus other apps might work

Thanks

Thanks . I have not tried other apps yet but I have the FRCAM on two phones and initially both worked so I don't think the app is the problem . More its in the settings I think .

I need someone with similar experiences or perhaps with a similar camera and the one sheet user manual that comes with them..
    Last edited by tytower; 08-04-21 at 08:27 AM.
    My Health , my Family and my Property are not Government business. Governments should do what they were designed to do . Govern the issues that are best done by a central body in the country to protect it from foreign invasion.State Governments and Local Councils should be abolished to stop the duplication and waste of funds.

To defeat corruption in the public service , give them three times the penalty. Have them agree on hiring.

Thanks

what is the actual model number of them ??

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by fandtm666 View Post
    what is the actual model number of them ??
    If you feel you relly need that go on Ebay and search and up they come . No model numbers but 2 types One with a convex side others not.
    Last edited by tytower; 09-04-21 at 12:15 PM.

Banned

Thanks
    Thanked 1,964 Times in 714 Posts

Had the same problem with another friend , I just turned the power and all off waited two days and then activated it again no problems since , 3months ago ?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    Had the same problem with another friend , I just turned the power and all off waited two days and then activated it again no problems since , 3months ago ?
    Matter of fact they went in the too hard bin about 12 months ago and I brought them out because I need them . The batteries (LiPo) were completely flat because I had left two of them turned on. So removing power did nothing to change the situation . Thanks though.

reject religion for the planets safety
    I like that . 1000 plus religions in the world and everyone will tell you that their's is the right one .

Heaven and hell would be a crowded place with mankind around for Millions of years and animals and insects too . Would they all go up?

Humans have a generation every 20 years or so , so in 2021 years that's 10,100 dead bodies so far and most families have 4 to 6 children until recently(no pill) that's maybe ​80,000 souls for each family with parents just since year 1. And that's just the families that have survived that long ,many many more did not.

Another way to look at it is 7.5 Billion people only at present some just born some about to die so average that at say 40 years to go . So each 40 years 7.5 billion die equals 7.5B by 2020 years divided by 40 equals 3,787,500,000,000,000 souls if the math is right. Just in the last 2020 years. Maybe down some because the earths population was not always so high.

Jeez ,either way, I think I'll try stay here.
    Last edited by tytower; 10-04-21 at 08:35 AM.