Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: PETA and Mice

Administrator
    Thanks
    Thanked 15,078 Times in 6,766 Posts

Raining mice!

Video of clearing a grain auger.

2. The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to mtv For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (22-05-21),Keith (23-05-21),OSIRUS (20-05-21),tristen (21-05-21)

Premium Member
    Thanks

My question is "How can this PETA global animal rights organisation exist in Australia".

Their views are a joke and should be stripped of their organisation and any monies received.

If I was an employer of Aleesha Naxakis (their PETE spokesperson), her position would be made redundant and she would be sacked.

Negative people really are toxic.
    Become a Premium Member and support the Austech Forum

• The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Xplorer For This Useful Post:

eaglem (21-05-21),gulliver (21-05-21),hinekadon (22-05-21),OSIRUS (20-05-21)

Thanks
    Thanked 3,229 Times in 1,451 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by hinekadon View Post
    surely someone can can the best of them and sell them to the Chinese as a gourmet meal treat the wouldn't even have to be labeled as being poisoned just humanly slaughtered nice little money spinner for scomos mates
    thinking back to around the sixtys the farmers used to use their tractors with big hay mower to run over the plague then plough them back into the soil also recall dump trucks tipping them into the Murray river ???
    Welcome to my world !!!
    It was only a couple of months ago that I was slashing the paddocks to reduce the cover and feed for them. I'd slash around the outside working my way into the center of the paddock. I could see the rats and mice taking cover in what little was left. If I had a runner, I'd up the tractor to 3rd gear and it was a race to the fence line. No rats made it. On the final run I'd line up the tractor on the center line and rats had a choice, the wheels or the slasher.

I use peanut butter as bait, the little ####ers love it. I had a wooden spoon I used to scrap it out of the jar. I left it beside the jar the other night, they didn't just lick it clean, they stole it. I can't find it. Never mind, I just use a stick and leave it lying near the traps to attract them. But last night a rat stole the jar.
    WTF? I know the jar was on the table outside. So I went looking for it. there was a drag trail on the dirt and sure enough a rat had somehow dragged it about five metres to the edge of the raise floor and had chewed the plastic lid off. I'm surprised the idiot didn't get his head stuck in it.

Then there was the BBQ today. I lift off the cover and the hotplate is covered in mouse shit. Faaaaark. I'm not looking forward to dinner tonight.
    I hosed and sprayed and scrubbed and dowsed it in oil and set it on fire before I was convinced I was going to cook on it.
    But there was a strange smell of cooking meat and burnt fur coming from the BBQ. I lift up one of the plates and sure enough there are cooking mice in the grease trap. Fvck you PETA and the horse you didn't ride here on!

And then there was the ritual emptying of the trap this morning. 10.5 mice in the trap. Cannibals, even the mice think PETA is wrong.

BUT I have decided not to squish the mice. Instead I have taken PETA's advice and decided to give them some vocational training so they can be productively redeployed. I've been training them to dive for perls. So far none have been able to hold their breath long enough. But I'm not going to let that deter me. I will keep trying until I get a good result.

BUT THEN .... I was having breakfast. Yum, fruit loops for breakfast. Pour them into the bowl and then add the milk and Noo WHAT THE FAARK !
    Mouse shit floats to the surface. I took the box outside, poured petrol on it and set it on fire. Much to my disappointment there was no mouse in it.
    Thank fvck it wasn't coco pops else I'd never spotted the mouse shit until it was too late.

Not to be deterred I thought PETA might have some helpful hints rather than telling people how their Zootopian society should work.
    CATCH AND FVCKING RELEASE? NO NO NO FVCK NO! Why are we not allowed to use poison bait on PETA members. They're clearly vermin on society.

PETA suggest catch and release. Such a successful strategy for fish that PETA think that we can apply it to mice.
    Why stop there? I want to catch and release foxes, cane toads, carp, flys, paralysis ticks, ebola, and my personal favourite syphilis.
    Yes I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.

• The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to trash For This Useful Post:

eaglem (22-05-21),freakee1 (22-05-21),hinekadon (22-05-21),lsemmens (22-05-21),Tiny (24-05-21)

• Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12