Thread: POWERTECH MP 3098 DE Regulated Power Supply 13.8 v 20 amp

Thanks

Default POWERTECH MP 3098 DE Regulated Power Supply 13.8 v 20 amp

Hi

I am after a manual for a PowerTech MP 3098 13.8v 20 amp De regulated power supply. If not a manual a circuit & schematic diagram. Does anyone have one that they could scan and email to me or point me in the direction of where I might find one on the net.

Thanks

John
    Last edited by mtv; 13-07-21 at 01:11 AM. Reason: deleted email address

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,510 Posts

Generic, made in china powersupply sold under numerous different brand names (depends on market locale) -- if it weighs 6+ kg, it'll have a transformer in it (not SMPS).

This kinda reminds me of years back when DickSmith was selling the 'Digitech' branded power-supplies ~ you couldn't find bugger all documentation/schematics etc under that branding, but once you opened them up and had a look, there was usually the OEM branding/number somewhere on the PCB and when you searched that you could find some info ...on madeinchina or whatever.

That said, I'm pretty sure this may be the same unit --> ...you'd need open it up and compare what's inside, but I think that's it (also note, it seems they've stopped making these, likely because transformers are more expensive than an SMPS unit).....(and that's just not to do with electronics btw, but more to do with shipping costs =)

Don't expect an email -- you got to this forum once, you can do it again.