Thread: 'Public' space travel

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Commonly found in a pantry or the bottom of a fridge, searching for grains, fermented or distilled
    Thanks
    Thanked 4,420 Times in 2,521 Posts

Quote Originally Posted by wotnot View Post
    I think the topic line itself has missed the mark actually ~ it's not as though we're talking about 'public' space flight, in the same way as we think about 'public' transport or 'public' recreation --- it's more like that other recent thread here...ie; 'Amusement rides' ...for the filthy rich and (in)famous =)

I wish people would stop living and thinking for the moment.
    In my OP I predict that these space hops WILL get cheaper, THAT was my point of this thread.
    Now I assume you ignored my post #14 where I explained why.

I see no reason why these 'amusement' rides can't cost 30k pp or less in 10 years time.
    I can manage to put away 3k a year which goes all in growing shares with dividends anyway but that certainly does not make me filthy rich, anybody can do this with a bit of effort and research.
    These days(before Covid) you can hardly experience anything on a proper trip to Europe under 20k unless you are a young back packer type of person.
    Last edited by Uncle Fester; 27-07-21 at 10:34 PM.
    Update: A deletion of features that work well and ain't broke but are deemed outdated in order to add things that are up to date and broken.
    Compatibility: A word soon to be deleted from our dictionaries as it is outdated.
    Humans: Entities that are not only outdated but broken... AI-self-learning-update-error...terminate...terminate...

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Uncle Fester For This Useful Post:

hinekadon (06-08-21)