Thread: Astrazeneca versus Pfizer, Moderna

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks

Default Astrazeneca versus Pfizer, Moderna

Hypothetically .... So here you are in the jab room, your sleeve is rolled up ready to be pocked BUT wait... on the table before you there're 2 syringes, one loaded with Pfizer and the other with Astrazeneca, The nurse ask you to take a pick... need we say more...

As for me I made my choice. No jab at all or wait for the Pfizer, I will wait for the Pfizer. Soonest booking for Pfizer September 10.

Note there's always the political correctness

I think the count is over 20 dead but for some political reason you can not find that exact number. Also note that the US FDA, Israel and some European countries did not approve the AZ for use...

So last year, ON The Advice of... (very popular word used by the politicians to pass on the back) some million dollar consultant advised the government to commit to AZ and so the government printed lots of money and setup production only to discover all the shortfalls.. and so anybody involved is trying to save their behind. You can sense the effort which is inputted in suppressing the number of death and complications suffered by AZ recipients..
    Last edited by B52; 24-07-21 at 01:39 PM.

2. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to B52 For This Useful Post:

allover (27-07-21),johnhoward (20-09-21)

3. Look Here ->