Thread: Bauhn TV

Premium Member
    Thanks

Default Bauhn TV

A neighbour has a Bauhn TV mod atvs55-0316 and its developed vertical different width lines on the left. Touching them distorts them. Now after a few seconds I get a black screen with audio.
    Anyone one site have a fix & are parts available. Appreciate any positive help. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G965F using Tapatalk

Look Here ->
    Premium Member
    Thanks
    Thanked 2,935 Times in 1,510 Posts

Could be T-Con board, but symptoms are more like failure of panel driver board(s) and/or heat bonded/sealed ribbon cables between driver board(s) and display panel - the heat bonding fails and detaches from glass panel.

Typically the cost of repair exceeds the worth of the set itself, and Bauhn make some real junk at times (actually, they don't make anything...I should've said Bauhn stick their branding on some real junk equipment sold under various brand names)

Only parts I can find for this model, are 2ndhand/used parts salvaged from other failed units...ie; broken/cracked display sets, usually the electronics inside are ok.

Bauhn teevee sets abound on the e-waste pile at my local refuse tip ~ IMHO, that's the best place for them too once they fail.

• The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to wotnot For This Useful Post:

hogwort (03-08-21),VroomVroom (03-08-21)