Thread: DAS NX4 did a weird thing.

Thanks

Default DAS NX4 did a weird thing.

Yesterday my alarm keypad randomly just did a continuous beep as if it was armed and the entry delay was active, however the alarm probably hasn't been armed in a few months.

The code pad had Ready, Power, Fire and service LED's on this lasted for about 45 seconds and just as I was about to press a button on the code pad it stopped. The power and ready LED's were on along with the service one for about 10 seconds after the service LED went off I was able to arm and disarm without issues. Everything appears to be okay now but this is the first anything like this has happened and it is the original alarm installed with the builder in 2005 does it sound like its on its way out now?

Only thing I can think off is it was warmer yesterday in the 30's compared to the last 3-5 months.
    Thanks for any help.
    Last edited by tready; 05-10-21 at 07:58 PM.

Look Here ->
    Thanks

Battery probably needs replacing for a start.

Thanks

The battery is only a year old, I forgot to mention that. The panel had been powered down for about 5 years when i had the property rented out as the battery went flat and was beeping so I went and powered down the panel as the tenant wasn't using it.

I moved back in October last year and put a new battery in it and powered it back up and it's been working fine for the last year.