Likely suits someone who likes to tinker (with linux) -- actually makes for a good 'arduino workstation' kind of thing due to it's small size & portability.

Specs;

Caveats and so forth related to the battle involved getting machines like this working under linux (one could likely reinstall win10, but I've no idea how you'd go finding drivers =)

*they lie - CPU speed is 1.44Ghz nominal

*bluetooth not working due to missing firmware, it would need be extracted from the original win10 .sys file for the broadcom chipset used -- I don't worry about this, a new USB BT dongle works better with greater range if you need BT

*touchscreen is a Silead mssl1680 based unit. I grabbed the out-of-band silead kernel driver from github and compiled the module (taints kernel) -- it works, but is subject to xinput configuration, however the xinput_configurator somewhat screws this config up, but I think I know what's happening (see below =)

*webcam not working -- the required kernel support (atomisp.ko) was dropped somewhere around linux-4.8.xx for various reasons, and it's only just lately some of these supports are being looked at again...the debian kernel has atomisp_pm for power management (works) but not the 'intel image processing' bridge. Once that works, you can see the camera device at the other end, which you'll need another kernel module to support it -- as the bridge is down and I can't see the camera, I don't know if one of the existing kernel camera supports, work on these or not -- solution is USB camera obviously, likely better quality too than the builtin. Maybe there are some kernel patches out there, which the likes of Linux Mint may include in their kernel tree to add support here, I didn't check.

*It boots in tablet mode...800x1280...the grub bootsplash likewise appears 'sideways', but once grub loads you can rotate the framebuffercon so that display is correctly orientated 1280x800 ...of course, then X fires up and goes straight for tablet mode as well, so the display manager greeter ends up 800x1280 sideways...as is the desktop when you get there, but as a temporary fix I just use arandr (xrandr with a gui =) to rotate things -- for sure, this'll be goating the xinput configurator ... ergo, you have to manually state the modeline you want to use, in /etc/X11/xorg.conf.d/ or similar. This is actually a fight with UEFI efebi as it were.

Just when you think it looks easy, getting it to do what it's designed to do (a_la win10)

As stated, linux tinker needed to get it doing all things right with the display =) One would need look at the output of the bcm150 accelerometer to determine screen orientation, and flip display and/or rotate it appropriately. Getting tablet mode to play, means disabling kbd/touchpad at the same time, one would probably start here -->

Includes 5V/2A plugpak charger.

$30 including postage to anywhere in AU ; PM me if interested